• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8988 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 174 175 176 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 03 2011 17:59 GMT
#41
/in if there is still room
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2011 18:02 GMT
#42
/in

How exciting, glad I stumbled upon this subforum!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2011 18:08 GMT
#43
In this game is popcorn posting allowed post-death? Seems like a prudent question to ask. Also, since the other student game is so small, may I sign up for this one as well? Thank you
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 03 2011 18:32 GMT
#44
technically you are allowed one non-game related "gg" post upon death and nothing more.

that doesnt stop anyone from popcorn posting though and as long as it doesnt contain game info, no harm in it. this is a community of trolls after all
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 03 2011 18:34 GMT
#45
/in to play or replace
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
December 03 2011 18:45 GMT
#46
On December 04 2011 03:08 Risen wrote:
In this game is popcorn posting allowed post-death? Seems like a prudent question to ask. Also, since the other student game is so small, may I sign up for this one as well? Thank you

lololol
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 03 2011 18:46 GMT
#47
/in or if full will follow and be ready to replace
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 19:11:55
December 03 2011 19:11 GMT
#48
Wrong thread no kill me pls
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 03 2011 19:15 GMT
#49
On December 04 2011 03:08 Risen wrote:
In this game is popcorn posting allowed post-death? Seems like a prudent question to ask. Also, since the other student game is so small, may I sign up for this one as well? Thank you

Life can only kill you once.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 03 2011 19:20 GMT
#50
/in
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
December 03 2011 19:33 GMT
#51
this game filled up fast :O
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
December 03 2011 20:03 GMT
#52
/in
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 20:07:00
December 03 2011 20:04 GMT
#53
Wow that was fast. I'll update this later tonight once I finish my final and finalize the setup.

On December 04 2011 03:08 Risen wrote:
In this game is popcorn posting allowed post-death? Seems like a prudent question to ask. Also, since the other student game is so small, may I sign up for this one as well? Thank you

No popcorn. That is considered spam in my book.

Also I would prefer if you did not sign up for both games at once. I know they are small games, so you may very well have time to play in both, but it seems like small normal games are in quite high demand now. I am going to accept people who are not currently signed up for any game before those who are signed up for multiple games.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2011 20:09 GMT
#54
Sounds good to me, I'll drop the noobie game. Thanks for answering ^.^
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 03 2011 20:11 GMT
#55
On December 04 2011 05:04 Incognito wrote:
Wow that was fast. I'll update this later tonight once I finish my final and finalize the setup.

Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 03:08 Risen wrote:
In this game is popcorn posting allowed post-death? Seems like a prudent question to ask. Also, since the other student game is so small, may I sign up for this one as well? Thank you

No popcorn. That is considered spam in my book.

Also I would prefer if you did not sign up for both games at once. I know they are small games, so you may very well have time to play in both, but it seems like small normal games are in quite high demand now. I am going to accept people who are not currently signed up for any game before those who are signed up for multiple games.


Hi, any idea when this game will start?

On December 04 2011 02:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 00:08 kingjames01 wrote:
/in if there's still room


holy shit hes back


=) Too bad you didn't join the game. I only know 1 or 2 of the other players.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 03 2011 20:30 GMT
#56
I said I would coach newbie mafia thing. I would much rather play though.

If it comes to you choosing me to be in or out based on that just let me know and I will drop the coaching thing.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 03 2011 20:47 GMT
#57
On December 04 2011 05:11 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 05:04 Incognito wrote:
Wow that was fast. I'll update this later tonight once I finish my final and finalize the setup.

On December 04 2011 03:08 Risen wrote:
In this game is popcorn posting allowed post-death? Seems like a prudent question to ask. Also, since the other student game is so small, may I sign up for this one as well? Thank you

No popcorn. That is considered spam in my book.

Also I would prefer if you did not sign up for both games at once. I know they are small games, so you may very well have time to play in both, but it seems like small normal games are in quite high demand now. I am going to accept people who are not currently signed up for any game before those who are signed up for multiple games.


Hi, any idea when this game will start?

Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 02:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On December 04 2011 00:08 kingjames01 wrote:
/in if there's still room


holy shit hes back


=) Too bad you didn't join the game. I only know 1 or 2 of the other players.


You vanished for like a year duder

and I don't play in every game that pops up, only ones that twinkle my fancy.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2011 20:56 GMT
#58
On December 04 2011 05:47 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 05:11 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 04 2011 05:04 Incognito wrote:
Wow that was fast. I'll update this later tonight once I finish my final and finalize the setup.

On December 04 2011 03:08 Risen wrote:
In this game is popcorn posting allowed post-death? Seems like a prudent question to ask. Also, since the other student game is so small, may I sign up for this one as well? Thank you

No popcorn. That is considered spam in my book.

Also I would prefer if you did not sign up for both games at once. I know they are small games, so you may very well have time to play in both, but it seems like small normal games are in quite high demand now. I am going to accept people who are not currently signed up for any game before those who are signed up for multiple games.


Hi, any idea when this game will start?

On December 04 2011 02:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On December 04 2011 00:08 kingjames01 wrote:
/in if there's still room


holy shit hes back


=) Too bad you didn't join the game. I only know 1 or 2 of the other players.


You vanished for like a year duder

and I don't play in every game that pops up, only ones that twinkle my fancy.


Like this one, amirite?

join biatch
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 03 2011 21:18 GMT
#59
i like this playerlist

/in if there's room
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 03 2011 22:12 GMT
#60
thats 20+ lets start this shit up tonight
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 174 175 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV218
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko274
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Sea.KH 15
Terrorterran 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi116
League of Legends
JimRising 331
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1649
byalli776
Other Games
crisheroes247
Pyrionflax175
dupreeh101
Mew2King68
DeMusliM58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1299
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 44m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.