• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:31
CEST 02:31
KST 09:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8438 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 176 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2011 19:22 GMT
#201
VisceraEyes Scum-List of Correctitude

Palmar - I liked Red's case on Palmar, and his attempt to discredit it by discrediting me is telling. Like, yeah...he thinks I'm bad...but my skill-level has nothing to do with Red's points or Palmar's posts. It's a ridiculous non-defense, and it's scummy as hell. SCUM.

Drazerk - His criticism of Radfield of his RNG vote caught my eye. Like, what's the point there? Does he think he's scum trying to appear to contribute? Does he think he knows how to play better than Rad? We don't know because he doesn't say. It looks to me like he's soft-defending prplhz...especially when he says things like "...you're not going to stick with Prplhz throughout the entire day and if you do you're tunneling him which has drawbacks"....it stinks of pre-knowledge. Not to mention the fact that he's posted several times and hasn't voted OR given his opinions on any players. SCUM.

We still have a lot of lurkers, I'd like to see content from everyone fastly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Corrupt
Profile Joined August 2009
Bulgaria1312 Posts
December 04 2011 19:22 GMT
#202
On December 05 2011 02:57 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 02:56 Corrupt wrote:
Wow~
Some sick investigations going on! I think I'm getting paranoid already.. yet it's my first game. (and first post)
This is not going to be easy... so many suspicious people already.

like who?

I pictured TruthBringer as one of the good guys, so I'm being suspicious about prplhz.. altho I must admit that what he said about TruthBringer also made sense. It just isn't based on much information and yet he claims it, so that's why it provoked me for being suspicious about him.
Just a guy trying to enjoy living in the worst timeline and failing miserably since 1990.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 04 2011 19:26 GMT
#203
you said "so many suspicious people already" yet you now say you are only suspicious of prplz?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 04 2011 19:40 GMT
#204
Just woke up, read through, and here are my thoughts.

On December 05 2011 00:21 Radfield wrote:
A zodiac list is a term coined many games ago. It refers to a list of players, typically the stronger vets, who are held to a high standard. I can't remember the specifics of the original plan, but it was a way to organize blue roles like detectives and medics by directing them either into or away from the zodiac list.

Technically I'm misusing the term here. All I am really talking about is a list of players who playstyles I am familiar with, and who I am going to be keeping a close eye on.


I don't like the idea of having this list. Lists last game just led to idiotic flamewars that didn't help us at all. I also don't think you can just expect us to trust you and your analysis of "players who playstyles I am familiar with". I think that's the kind of thing you should keep to yourself and just post your analysis. No need to pressure us with the fear that maybe we don't know their playstyle, so we should just follow you. Prplhz had me completely fooled day 1 because his post made me inherently trust him and his judgement because he appeared friendly and trustworthy. You're doing the same thing here.

Moving on.

On December 05 2011 00:39 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 00:25 Radfield wrote:
On December 05 2011 00:20 Drazerk wrote:
Sigh I hate zodiac lists they let players such as myself skate by too easily -.-

Also radfield is it really needed to establish a throw away vote so early on?



Who said it was a throw away vote? Prplhz belongs to the class of players who have the potential to be strong players, yet are not well known enough to draw medic protection or dt investigations. I'm genuinely interested in his response and Day 1 contributions.


I dislike randomly voting people at the start of day to spark discussion as it just allows the person to do a blind omgus rather than focusing on everyone. Your not going to stick with Prplhz throughout the entire day at any rate and if you do you will just be tunnelling him which has too many drawbacks.


One thing I learned from last game and Bloodyc0bbler's actions was that tunneling is not pro-town. Bringing up a single argument is fine and dandy, and calling people out on stuff is fine too, but going after someone relentlessly led to situations where our mayor and sheriff (who were both town) ended up going after each other and muddling up everything. Have to agree with Drazerk here.

On December 04 2011 23:21 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 23:18 Radfield wrote:
What about no lynching? That is an option in this set-up.

Where would you rank it?

Worst possible option imo. a no-lynch would just make mafia get a couple of freekills while we end up being in the same position we had problems with on day1 with less townies left.


This is how I see it. A day 1 lynch is going off almost nothing, but not lynching is giving mafia a free pass into the night. We have like a 1 in 4 chance of blindly hitting mafia, so we need some sort of plan on how to manage to find them day 1. Last game, every single plan I saw got yelled at for directing people, though. And directing in almost any case seems to be bad. So just go with gut feelings? Lynch someone who's lurking? Lynch someone who's talking a lot but saying nothing?

Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 04 2011 19:41 GMT
#205
lynch someone who looks scummy?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2011 19:42 GMT
#206
On December 05 2011 04:41 redFF wrote:
lynch someone who looks scummy?


QFT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 04 2011 19:47 GMT
#207
On December 05 2011 04:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
VisceraEyes Scum-List of Correctitude

Palmar - I liked Red's case on Palmar, and his attempt to discredit it by discrediting me is telling. Like, yeah...he thinks I'm bad...but my skill-level has nothing to do with Red's points or Palmar's posts. It's a ridiculous non-defense, and it's scummy as hell. SCUM.

Drazerk - His criticism of Radfield of his RNG vote caught my eye. Like, what's the point there? Does he think he's scum trying to appear to contribute? Does he think he knows how to play better than Rad? We don't know because he doesn't say. It looks to me like he's soft-defending prplhz...especially when he says things like "...you're not going to stick with Prplhz throughout the entire day and if you do you're tunneling him which has drawbacks"....it stinks of pre-knowledge. Not to mention the fact that he's posted several times and hasn't voted OR given his opinions on any players. SCUM.

We still have a lot of lurkers, I'd like to see content from everyone fastly.


It's not soft defending him, I will out right defend people getting voted for before they have posted in thread.

Do I need to give my opinions yet early day 1 is volatile I don't pick someone until later in the day.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 04 2011 19:48 GMT
#208
On December 05 2011 03:31 Zephirdd wrote:
Because I don't throw votes away without proper thought. I'd rather see what they have for an answer before actually voting on them.

I believe the answer to a question tells me much more than the actual case made over someone.

On December 05 2011 03:49 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
we aren't playing a game where someone can be hammered


Maybe that's why I don't like doing it, my first game was like that, and I raged at people just voting out of nothing(even if I was scum there).

Meh, the hell with it.
##Vote Corrupt

I just realized his nickname is horrible also lol.


What? That makes no sense Zephyr. Unless this is a joke, and you're just using this as a placeholder.

On December 05 2011 04:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
VisceraEyes Scum-List of Correctitude

Palmar - I liked Red's case on Palmar, and his attempt to discredit it by discrediting me is telling. Like, yeah...he thinks I'm bad...but my skill-level has nothing to do with Red's points or Palmar's posts. It's a ridiculous non-defense, and it's scummy as hell. SCUM.

Drazerk - His criticism of Radfield of his RNG vote caught my eye. Like, what's the point there? Does he think he's scum trying to appear to contribute? Does he think he knows how to play better than Rad? We don't know because he doesn't say. It looks to me like he's soft-defending prplhz...especially when he says things like "...you're not going to stick with Prplhz throughout the entire day and if you do you're tunneling him which has drawbacks"....it stinks of pre-knowledge. Not to mention the fact that he's posted several times and hasn't voted OR given his opinions on any players. SCUM.

We still have a lot of lurkers, I'd like to see content from everyone fastly.


I disagree on Drazerk. I don't like the RNG vote either, I'm not going about it as strongly, but it just feels like a good way to start behind. It's a huge gamble. Your point about pre-knowledge makes no sense either. What I do agree with you on is that he hasn't given his opinion on other players directly, just implied. At this point why would you want to call people out directly? You could just end up looking like an idiot. There's nothing really to go off of other than analysis. Maybe meta? I haven't played but one game, and my read on Drazerk points to him as town. Last game he was completely useless, and he was mafia. I don't think he's useless here, so town read so far.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Corrupt
Profile Joined August 2009
Bulgaria1312 Posts
December 04 2011 19:48 GMT
#209
On December 05 2011 04:26 redFF wrote:
you said "so many suspicious people already" yet you now say you are only suspicious of prplz?

I had my doubts. Could say Palmar goes on second place.
Just a guy trying to enjoy living in the worst timeline and failing miserably since 1990.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 04 2011 19:49 GMT
#210
thats still not so many
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 04 2011 19:51 GMT
#211
On December 05 2011 04:22 Corrupt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 02:57 redFF wrote:
On December 05 2011 02:56 Corrupt wrote:
Wow~
Some sick investigations going on! I think I'm getting paranoid already.. yet it's my first game. (and first post)
This is not going to be easy... so many suspicious people already.

like who?

I pictured TruthBringer as one of the good guys, so I'm being suspicious about prplhz.. altho I must admit that what he said about TruthBringer also made sense. It just isn't based on much information and yet he claims it, so that's why it provoked me for being suspicious about him.


You need to make cases. You can't just point at people and say, I have a gut feeling that he's scum. You have to say, I think he's scum because X. Then when someone disagrees with you, you have to either point out the flaws in their counterargument or present your case in a more logical manner. Using logic is extremely pro-town, just saying "oh scum" gets us nowhere.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 04 2011 19:54 GMT
#212
On December 05 2011 04:48 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 03:31 Zephirdd wrote:
Because I don't throw votes away without proper thought. I'd rather see what they have for an answer before actually voting on them.

I believe the answer to a question tells me much more than the actual case made over someone.

Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 03:49 Zephirdd wrote:
we aren't playing a game where someone can be hammered


Maybe that's why I don't like doing it, my first game was like that, and I raged at people just voting out of nothing(even if I was scum there).

Meh, the hell with it.
##Vote Corrupt

I just realized his nickname is horrible also lol.


What? That makes no sense Zephyr. Unless this is a joke, and you're just using this as a placeholder.


Context. Simplifying it, redFF convinced me it's not a big deal to throw a vote on someone you find scummy.

And I'm not regretting it at this point...
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 04 2011 19:56 GMT
#213
On December 05 2011 04:54 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 04:48 Risen wrote:
On December 05 2011 03:31 Zephirdd wrote:
Because I don't throw votes away without proper thought. I'd rather see what they have for an answer before actually voting on them.

I believe the answer to a question tells me much more than the actual case made over someone.

On December 05 2011 03:49 Zephirdd wrote:
we aren't playing a game where someone can be hammered


Maybe that's why I don't like doing it, my first game was like that, and I raged at people just voting out of nothing(even if I was scum there).

Meh, the hell with it.
##Vote Corrupt

I just realized his nickname is horrible also lol.


What? That makes no sense Zephyr. Unless this is a joke, and you're just using this as a placeholder.


Context. Simplifying it, redFF convinced me it's not a big deal to throw a vote on someone you find scummy.

And I'm not regretting it at this point...


Oh derp, I just woke up my bad. I was like, did he seriously vote him because of his name???
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 04 2011 19:57 GMT
#214
EBWOP: I still think it was a little too hasty since he hadn't posted any justification for how he felt. I'm still interested in what he'll say as far as a case against Palmar and prplhz. I don't see anything damning on them yet at all.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Corrupt
Profile Joined August 2009
Bulgaria1312 Posts
December 04 2011 20:42 GMT
#215
On December 05 2011 04:51 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 04:22 Corrupt wrote:
On December 05 2011 02:57 redFF wrote:
On December 05 2011 02:56 Corrupt wrote:
Wow~
Some sick investigations going on! I think I'm getting paranoid already.. yet it's my first game. (and first post)
This is not going to be easy... so many suspicious people already.

like who?

I pictured TruthBringer as one of the good guys, so I'm being suspicious about prplhz.. altho I must admit that what he said about TruthBringer also made sense. It just isn't based on much information and yet he claims it, so that's why it provoked me for being suspicious about him.


You need to make cases. You can't just point at people and say, I have a gut feeling that he's scum. You have to say, I think he's scum because X. Then when someone disagrees with you, you have to either point out the flaws in their counterargument or present your case in a more logical manner. Using logic is extremely pro-town, just saying "oh scum" gets us nowhere.

Thanks for the advice mate, I'll try to play properly from now on. Think I only got into trouble with my comments so far.
Guess I'll need a bit more time to observe and learn this thing.

Uhm.. by the way, is the deadline for votes coming any time soon?
Just a guy trying to enjoy living in the worst timeline and failing miserably since 1990.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 04 2011 20:48 GMT
#216
Deadline is in 31 hours or so.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 04 2011 20:55 GMT
#217
Checking in real quick. SORRY TO HAVE THIS LIKE FIRST REAL POST THIS LATE.

My comp is mid reformat/windows install. Give me a few more hours and I will be jumping into the game then.

If anyone would like me to comment or talk about any post/player/issue post so now and I will start with that.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 04 2011 20:56 GMT
#218
VisceraEyes, care to direct me to a few of your previous games, preferably one where you were scum?


We need a whole lot more chatter in here:

1. StimilantE
6. Erandorr
16. kingjames01
18. Soap
19. Lanaia
22. vaderseven
24. Hier

You folks need to get in here and start talking.


3. Refallen
7. hyshes
10. Jackal58
11. sandroba
13. TruthBringer
23. Mattchew

and you guys need to talk more.


New discussion topic:

+ Show Spoiler [ Jackal's first post] +
On December 04 2011 23:57 Jackal58 wrote:
Good morning. Role confirmed. Game on.

Random lynch on day 1 seems counterproductive to me. On day anything really. What would you perceive as a benefit to doing that Palmar?

Posting lists right out of the box about players who are likely on the scum team due to the hosts balancing reminds me a bit of Zodiac lists that have been posted in previous games. More often than not those lists were posted by scum. At least in the games I've seen them used in. You scum Palmar?

The only way to 100% establish your innocence is to die.


The last few games I've been trying to watch how scum players enter the thread. It's something I've always found a little difficult as scum. You have to somehow establish yourself in the thread, while simultaneously not draw attention... or at least that is the inclination.

This post jumped out at me, and I'm wondering if it jumped out at anyone else. The tone, the touching on every subject, the shifting of attention back onto Palmar(twice).

Anyone else or am I seeing things?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 04 2011 20:58 GMT
#219
On December 05 2011 05:56 Radfield wrote:
VisceraEyes, care to direct me to a few of your previous games, preferably one where you were scum?


We was scum buddies in RTM! ( And we both sucked lol )

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=237124
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 04 2011 20:58 GMT
#220
Drazerk, what do you think of Jackal? What do you think of Visceraeyes? What do you think of Risen?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 138
SpeCial 115
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1602
Rain 1552
Artosis 651
910 59
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm127
League of Legends
Doublelift3405
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox250
Other Games
summit1g8873
shahzam544
JimRising 426
C9.Mang0336
PiGStarcraft288
Maynarde133
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick884
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP63
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21590
Other Games
• imaqtpie795
• Shiphtur157
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 30m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.