• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:30
CEST 18:30
KST 01:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9527 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 176 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 12:44 GMT
#1981
ok I'm back and first of all I got to rethink the erandorr vote. Couldn't really sleep after what happened yesterday and thought about a lot of stuff.
First things first. Yeah wbg told us to not peak about it but erandorrs replacement busts my case on him. I still think I might be right here but I'm not going to vote someone who I think might,possibly,whatsoever be scum. To be honest I did not know who I should vote for yesterday as it was already 3am and I got tired as hell.

Next thing: I think annul is town. Palmar says annul should have shot himself and said it's not makeing sense. I do agree to some point but at the some time I think his argument is just invalid. If palmar really is town and annul really is mafia. Wouldn't annul just go ahead and shoot palmar like 10 minutes before the deadline? We had 11 votes on him, with all the euros gone and palmar dead that'd be an instant -2 votes on annul because of the anon vote. If I were annul and I were mafia I'd just not have risked what he did yesterday. If annul really was mafia there was probably no chance of lynching him in the first place. Sure shooting palmar n2 and seeing him flip green would be probably mean an auto lynch day3 but in his situation, given he's a mafia, I'd be happy to survive the lynch and take a green-Vet player with me.
I'd say he's town. What happened yesterday was crazy but I don't see him doing that as a mafia. I'd rather see him shooting palmar nevertheless to secure his ass.

Third issue, about who I got to shoot. As mentioned I would have LOVED to shoot drazerk because I still don't believe a word he says and I'm calling his claim bullshit. However I looked up what other people I think are townie think about him (rad for example) and frankly I was the only one who wanted to see him dead. So I figured I need someone else. Having rads "probably scum" list already opened I checked who rad thinks might be suspicious and yes, the guy that is on both our lists without a '?' was prp so I shot him. That's the consensus I was talking about.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 13:14 GMT
#1982
I'm going to say this in a very friendly way, because I still think you're town.

Your entire approach to the game is completely and utterly wrong Toadesstern. I already explained at length during the day why you were being wrong and silly, and you just keep doing it.

annul is just as good as confirmed mafia.

Your scenario makes absolutely no sense, just give it a little bit of thought. If annul is mafia now, isn't the situation he's in RIGHT NOW better than what you're proposing? If you had pointed to scum, he'd simply have shot someone else and taken the lynch. He was going to be lynched anyway, now we just delay it until tomorrow.

Just now he got away with shooting a townie, escaped the lynch, and somehow some people still think he's town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 13:15 GMT
#1983
Rad was completely fucking wrong, to the point of me thinking he might be mafia.

Only thing that makes him not be mafia is the fact that he tried to lynch annul last night.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 13:38 GMT
#1984
On December 09 2011 11:29 vaderseven wrote:
Honestly, aanul has 100% verified his claim. What would a jack that can do a traditional cop be useful to as the mafia?

THINK PEOPLE THINK.


This is the most ironic statement in the entire thread.

The dumbest person playing asking people to think.
Computer says mafia
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 14:16 GMT
#1985
Palmar, I can't imagine any situation where what happened confirms annul as mafai. Annul is fairly close to confirmed as town to me simply because of his dead on accuracy in describing the role that I have. Haven't you yourself said that bad town action/play doesn't confirm you as scum? Killing prplhz was a bad choice in my opinion. Lynching annul would have been just as bad.

Stop with insults before you get modkilled bro, I can care less if you call me an idiot but there has been several blue posts bout that.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 14:17 GMT
#1986
What the hell does his role have to do with his alignment?
Computer says mafia
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 14:21 GMT
#1987
I do not see the usefulness, at all, of certain night actions that his/my role would have for scum.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 14:23 GMT
#1988
he hasn't claimed all the options he has, and I don't give a shit actually.

I mean, I get it, sometimes people make mistakes. But what's going on now is beyond mistakes.
Computer says mafia
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 14:24 GMT
#1989
Calm down, berate me with logic instead of anger.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 14:25 GMT
#1990
And he confirmed to me that he has the same options that I have.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 14:35 GMT
#1991
I already tried logic, remember this:


On December 08 2011 22:00 Palmar wrote:
It's time.


You don't always catch scum in the same way. There is, for example, no traditional way of catching Kenpachi or Coagulation as scum, because they will not, regardless of their alignment, provide us with content that can be broken down and analyzed through post by post analysis.

That is not to say you can't catch people who play unconventionally as scum. While annul doesn't write long, well explained posts, no matter his alignment, it's the content and direction, as well as the intention of these posts that give a player away. I think annul is a good player, he doesn't give himself away every single post. But it's rather the overall playstyle that reeks of scum.

Let's look at why annul is scum:

For convenience, here is his entire filter: Clicky

There is not much to be had on annul's alignment from his initial posting. He is mostly correct in his thoughts, simply because arguing such mundane things as "should we use lists or not" is not something that can give away people's alignments. No matter their opinion on such things.

The first post that stuck out to me was this:

Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 06:04 annul wrote:
im still waiting for purple haze to address his blue claim. if i saw it, mafia surely saw it too. and i saw it immediately. ;\


This is regarding prplhz's sentence: "Just want to sit around and wait for power roles to do our job"

Here's the deal, this is in no way a blue claim, and as soon as prplhz denies it being one, the issue should be ignored, yet even quite a bit later annul is still wondering about a trivial issue. The sentence can easily be read from the point of view of prplhz being town and "our job" referring to finding mafia, not blues using their abilities.

Why does annul want to stick with this? Because it gives him an excuse to contribute nothing, which has been a hallmark of his play this game.

Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 06:10 annul wrote:
people NEED to be aware that he blueslipped there. it changes everything.


What the shit is a blueslip, there is no such thing. He denied it referring to him being blue, and that should be taken at facevalue. It changes exactly nothing, annul is just staying on his road of "If I tunnel this, I don't have to contribute".

Just so I point it out, annul's vote on Drazerk, followed by his switch to Soap gives us no indication of his alignment.

Let's talk some more about how to avoid contributing and draw bad conclusions:

Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 03:02 annul wrote:
im still waiting to see if soap actually flips from v7's shot or if this is a grand troll by everybody

if soap actually flips anything nonred i'm instavoting palmar and not unvoting


What has Soap's alignment to do with me? I called him my homeboy, so if I'm right I must be scum? Where's the logic here. I did not ask for Soap to be shot, the whole issue has nothing to do with me. I retracted my claim before the shot was fired, and confirmed it. The decision was a rash, bad decision from v7, against a person that I had no intention of getting shot.

As syllogism so brilliantly put it:

Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 03:05 syllogism wrote:
So you are saying palmar is scum, vader is town and palmar used his psychic powers to determine that vader is a town day vig and would shoot Soap instead of, say, himself?


Of course, this doesn't stop annul with following through with his completely illogical train of thought, because that's a favorite thing of mafia, to not use logic and just run with stuff.

Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 06:10 annul wrote:
wow. you have to be kidding me.

##vote palmar


Now, please recheck annul's filter ( here ) and scroll down to where he votes me. Notice how sharply his contribution rate has fallen. Not only that, but there is also NO effort at scumhunting at all. He literally hasn't accused anyone of anything since he decided I was red. There is no substance. I think the closest thing was calling Jackal a moron.

He hasn't even pushed a case against me today.

The bottom line, is that in addition to the complete lack of scumhunting, the complete lack of contributions, annul claimed to have been saved by a medic, from a shot I am all but certain was fired by syllogism, makes me have a very strong feeling this guy is scum.

Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 01:36 annul wrote:
why the fuck is palmar of all people leading a wagon on ME of all people? did you all forget the shit he pulled yesterday? letting palmar run shit = outed jack and a dead green


Notice, there is not logical reason for not listening to me, it's just the fact that because I'm aggressive and v7 panicked, I must by extension not be trusted. Annul is clinging onto the notion that disregarding me by referring to the misfired shot yesterday, he can discredit me enough so that I won't be listened to.

I'm still waiting on anything that can count as contribution from annul today.

I think it's also very bad for town to try and push the issue aside. If we allow the mafia do deflect the annul lynch onto a random townie (Radfield, I'm looking at you), we both eliminate the chance that we hit mafia today, and we cause town to be in exactly the same situation tomorrow. It's probably a better idea to lynch me, because at least that will validate everything I'm saying, not like mafia is gonna let me live after the night if annul dies.

With 15 townies alive and 6 mafia, we need 11 townies to make the correct decision. The correct decision is to lynch annul today.

I was useless on day 1, please accept this scum as a token of my regret.

Annul is mafia

##Vote annul


And this:


On December 09 2011 20:09 Palmar wrote:
Let me point this out very slowly, because seriously, that was the dumbest thing I've ever seen in a mafia game.


Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:30 annul wrote:
this is why i give the shot to the most town sensed person in the game. if i picked and missed i instadie.

at least now you see im not bullshitting.

get off of me; i have more useful things to do for future cycles.


Annul gave his shot to a townie who had been very, very open about his read on Erandorr as scum. Annul probably counted on Toad being terrible enough to only aim the gun at Errandor, but because prplhz was town too, Annul ran with it.

Does anyone with half a brain actually think that town annul would not pick his target himself? Notice he did not even consider prplhz's alignment. Annul hasn't accused prplhz all game, he was completely fine with killing prplhz at random.

At this point, I asked annul why he didn't just shoot me? After all, he has been pushing for my death since day 1, if we can call his half-assed attempts pushing. He obviously doesn't give a shit who dies as long as it's not him.

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:32 Palmar wrote:
No, that's retarded.

If you were town, you'd have had the balls to call your shot yourself, the best way to prove yourself town is to shoot mafia, they should be glaringly obvious by now. Why didn't you shoot me? I'm your number one scumread am I not?


And do you know what Annul replies with?

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:34 annul wrote:
because if i shoot you that says nothing about me whatsoever? but if i give power to the most town person that has consensus, then theres a chance i kill one of your partners AND i survive the day


What the fuck?????????

The only way this sentence makes sense is if annul already knows I'll flip town. According to him I must be scum. But how does shooting scum not say anything about him?

In non-crazy-world shooting scum is one of the best ways of clearing your name. In non-crazy-world you don't randomly shoot townies to save your own hide.

Seriously, read annul's explanation of not shooting me over and over again until your useless brains understand what the fuck is going on here.

Holy shit, now I don't just have a case he's scum, the guy fucking claimed scum in the thread and didn't get lynched. I can't express how fucking mad I am at this complete and utter incompetence. What the fuck.

In other news.

Feel free to randomly kill a few people on this list: TruthBringer, Risen, hyshes, redFF, sandroba, Zephirdd.


I don't know what else I can do.

I'm completely drained of ideas. I don't think you ever get more confirmed scum in a game than annul this game.

Do you guys mind if I just stop playing and vote only? I feel like that'll do as much good anyway, and I have a really hard time dealing with all the ignorance in the thread.
Computer says mafia
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 14:50 GMT
#1992
Don't be like that. Either quit or calm down.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 09 2011 14:57 GMT
#1993
Hi, I fucking destroyed that Calculus test I had to do. I had zero hours of sleep tonight, but after it I slept like an angel. Go figure.

I'll just throw this out.
Scum is
annul, sandroba, xsksc(from Corrupt), kingjames01, Radfield and Toadesstern

More to come tomorrow.
bye.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 15:04 GMT
#1994
On December 09 2011 23:50 vaderseven wrote:
Don't be like that. Either quit or calm down.


I've proved he's scum.

How do I argue with people who just go "No I don't like logic, I'm just gonna do something else".

I have no idea.
Computer says mafia
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 09 2011 15:14 GMT
#1995
Palmar your arrogance is making the rest of us seem "ignorant"... How about for 24 hours you assume annul is town. Go after someone, anyone, else please, even if its me.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 09 2011 15:16 GMT
#1996
did annul mason toad?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 15:16 GMT
#1997
On December 09 2011 23:57 Zephirdd wrote:
Hi, I fucking destroyed that Calculus test I had to do. I had zero hours of sleep tonight, but after it I slept like an angel. Go figure.

I'll just throw this out.
Scum is
annul, sandroba, xsksc(from Corrupt), kingjames01, Radfield and Toadesstern

More to come tomorrow.
bye.

Ok I'm not going to ask for annul as I can see how people are still argueing about him and I won't ask for me as all you said so far is that you got a fuzzy fealing about me.
However I'd really like to know why you think sandroba, corrupt, kingsames and radfield are scum. I actually would agree on 2 people but I'd like to know why you think so.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 15:18 GMT
#1998
On December 10 2011 00:16 Mattchew wrote:
did annul mason toad?


I did not get pms from annul or something like that. And V7 said on n1 he can't use 2 powers per cycle. That's the reason we wanted a medic on him instead of a watcher because he was not able to use his other powers. So If annul is telling the truth and is a jack (and not just a regular day-vig) he can't use mason until tomorrow because he shot someone this cycle.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 15:21 GMT
#1999
On December 10 2011 00:14 Mattchew wrote:
Palmar your arrogance is making the rest of us seem "ignorant"... How about for 24 hours you assume annul is town. Go after someone, anyone, else please, even if its me.


Are you seriously asking me to ignore the guy who basically claimed scum in the thread, and go do something else?

It's not arrogance anymore, sure, I am an arrogant asshole, but now we're beyond any reasonable doubt. Why the hell would I assume he is town? That possibility doesn't even fucking exist anymore.
Computer says mafia
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 09 2011 15:26 GMT
#2000
Because we cant lynch anyone for 72 hours and focusing on 1 person out of 6 is not productive during that time.. take a break from Annul and find someone else like your good at
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 105
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4265
Bisu 1848
Soulkey 1459
EffOrt 924
Mini 671
Larva 401
Horang2 375
ZerO 350
actioN 204
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Yoon 115
Shinee 101
Mind 94
hero 76
Sharp 70
Sea.KH 64
sorry 61
Snow 51
Barracks 45
Hyun 39
Bale 29
Trap 27
Terrorterran 25
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 17
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins296
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3642
x6flipin754
Fnx 673
pashabiceps203
edward27
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1388
hiko950
FrodaN446
B2W.Neo395
XBOCT200
Livibee168
QueenE108
TKL 100
Mew2King51
C9.Mang022
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV678
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 30m
Patches Events
23h 30m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.