• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:41
CEST 14:41
KST 21:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8323 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 265

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 Next
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
December 03 2011 20:00 GMT
#5281
Yeah funny story about vaderseven is that I actually sent GMarshal a PM asking him to remind vader of his role because we hadn't heard from him yet, and his posts were so pro-town that we were worried he didn't know.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2011 20:03 GMT
#5282
prplhz what are you talking about, the biggest case anyone made in the game was mine on you, in which I basically pointed out that you were making every damn scumtell in the book.

You would've been lynched day 2 if it wasn't for the massive Palmar vote switch.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
December 03 2011 20:03 GMT
#5283
On December 04 2011 05:00 tree.hugger wrote:
Yeah funny story about vaderseven is that I actually sent GMarshal a PM asking him to remind vader of his role because we hadn't heard from him yet, and his posts were so pro-town that we were worried he didn't know.

LOL
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 03 2011 20:18 GMT
#5284
On December 04 2011 05:00 tree.hugger wrote:
Yeah funny story about vaderseven is that I actually sent GMarshal a PM asking him to remind vader of his role because we hadn't heard from him yet, and his posts were so pro-town that we were worried he didn't know.


Even the mafia thought I was town.

I.

Win.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 03 2011 20:21 GMT
#5285
That was when i made the case vs zeks right? Like how noone pointed out that he softclaimed miller and then claimed vig?

How did town not nail him to a wall for that btw?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2011 20:24 GMT
#5286
Because town is dumb, myself included.

I actually remember seeing both posts but I thought they were made by different people.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 03 2011 20:26 GMT
#5287
I really wish i hadnt dont that scummy vote and just kinda rode the fact that I nailed a scummy move by a scum player that had gone unnoticed.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 03 2011 20:46 GMT
#5288
On December 04 2011 04:59 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 03:20 Ver wrote:
I might have missed a bunch of stuff but there were some really hilarious moments. can't decide which is better.

1) Bum is one of the bandwagon vote switch leaders. However because wiggles posts a vote count in between his post and the rest of the bandwagoners, everyone concentrates on the latter, and bum gets away with yelling at the bandwagoners even though he was one of them too!

2) A number of townies also somehow were not only on and ready, but also thought it was a good idea to vote switch with 7 other people at the last minute with no prior discussion?????

3) People actually starting to not doubt vaderseven after he was basically confirmed mafia because he wouldn't stop posting.


I personally like 1), but big props to vaderseven, who attempted to make the best out of a pretty bad situation. There isn't anyone else on this forum that I think would put in the effort to continue to try to cause chaos and save themselves on what seemed to be a hopeless scenario. This is something I'd like to see in future games in any case, given how mafias tend to crumble once they know they've been found.

Did you ever read Pick Their Power? :p
you gotta dance
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 03 2011 21:34 GMT
#5289
On December 04 2011 04:45 intrigue wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]

as i said even i don't see my redff save night 2, not that it matters. it is also very likely i typed in "mr.wiggles" without the space.


That's a long pm? :D
My first pm to gm was kinda long I think (my first game ever was a dt, so a blue role with night action too and I had to ask how to do it ). And everything else like talking to coaches is obviously walls of text because there's so many thoughts I'm considering :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 03 2011 21:58 GMT
#5290
I also just realized intrigue uses adblock on TL =O
you gotta dance
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
December 03 2011 22:12 GMT
#5291
On December 04 2011 06:58 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I also just realized intrigue uses adblock on TL =O


I don't always get ads.. and am not using adblock on tl
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 03 2011 22:16 GMT
#5292
That's weird, mine always shows ads unless the page is still loading. I don't really care though, I just thought it was funny. :p
you gotta dance
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
December 03 2011 22:20 GMT
#5293
On December 04 2011 07:16 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
That's weird, mine always shows ads unless the page is still loading. I don't really care though, I just thought it was funny. :p


it's a region based thing probably
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 03 2011 22:24 GMT
#5294
On December 04 2011 03:20 Ver wrote:
I might have missed a bunch of stuff but there were some really hilarious moments. can't decide which is better.

1) Bum is one of the bandwagon vote switch leaders. However because wiggles posts a vote count in between his post and the rest of the bandwagoners, everyone concentrates on the latter, and bum gets away with yelling at the bandwagoners even though he was one of them too!

2) A number of townies also somehow were not only on and ready, but also thought it was a good idea to vote switch with 7 other people at the last minute with no prior discussion?????

3) People actually starting to not doubt vaderseven after he was basically confirmed mafia because he wouldn't stop posting.


One of my secret abilities was to min control wiggles. First the poppcorn, now this. Not only was he not aware of it, but neither was I!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 03 2011 22:25 GMT
#5295
On December 04 2011 06:58 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I also just realized intrigue uses adblock on TL =O


I used to use adblock here... then I took an arrow to the knee
Together but separate, like oatmeal
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
December 03 2011 22:54 GMT
#5296
On December 04 2011 04:45 intrigue wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]

as i said even i don't see my redff save night 2, not that it matters. it is also very likely i typed in "mr.wiggles" without the space.


in the OP, it its written without a space. got me too when i tried to vote for draw.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
December 04 2011 02:50 GMT
#5297
On December 04 2011 05:46 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 04:59 Incognito wrote:
On December 04 2011 03:20 Ver wrote:
I might have missed a bunch of stuff but there were some really hilarious moments. can't decide which is better.

1) Bum is one of the bandwagon vote switch leaders. However because wiggles posts a vote count in between his post and the rest of the bandwagoners, everyone concentrates on the latter, and bum gets away with yelling at the bandwagoners even though he was one of them too!

2) A number of townies also somehow were not only on and ready, but also thought it was a good idea to vote switch with 7 other people at the last minute with no prior discussion?????

3) People actually starting to not doubt vaderseven after he was basically confirmed mafia because he wouldn't stop posting.


I personally like 1), but big props to vaderseven, who attempted to make the best out of a pretty bad situation. There isn't anyone else on this forum that I think would put in the effort to continue to try to cause chaos and save themselves on what seemed to be a hopeless scenario. This is something I'd like to see in future games in any case, given how mafias tend to crumble once they know they've been found.

Did you ever read Pick Their Power? :p


Oh my god that was the most frustrating final few days ever.

Palmar CLAIMED MAFIA and the HOST SAID DRAZERK WAS MAFIA and I still had to spend about 30 pages trying to convince Town to lynch them.
wat
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 04 2011 03:24 GMT
#5298
On December 04 2011 11:50 Curu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 05:46 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On December 04 2011 04:59 Incognito wrote:
On December 04 2011 03:20 Ver wrote:
I might have missed a bunch of stuff but there were some really hilarious moments. can't decide which is better.

1) Bum is one of the bandwagon vote switch leaders. However because wiggles posts a vote count in between his post and the rest of the bandwagoners, everyone concentrates on the latter, and bum gets away with yelling at the bandwagoners even though he was one of them too!

2) A number of townies also somehow were not only on and ready, but also thought it was a good idea to vote switch with 7 other people at the last minute with no prior discussion?????

3) People actually starting to not doubt vaderseven after he was basically confirmed mafia because he wouldn't stop posting.


I personally like 1), but big props to vaderseven, who attempted to make the best out of a pretty bad situation. There isn't anyone else on this forum that I think would put in the effort to continue to try to cause chaos and save themselves on what seemed to be a hopeless scenario. This is something I'd like to see in future games in any case, given how mafias tend to crumble once they know they've been found.

Did you ever read Pick Their Power? :p


Oh my god that was the most frustrating final few days ever.

Palmar CLAIMED MAFIA and the HOST SAID DRAZERK WAS MAFIA and I still had to spend about 30 pages trying to convince Town to lynch them.

Yeah, what I was specifically referencing was Day 2, where I was pretty much mod-confirmed scum, but wasted the town's entire day cycle by arguing about my target being bussed and me being framed, haha. I'm surprised people even talked with me that day.
you gotta dance
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
December 04 2011 03:56 GMT
#5299
On December 04 2011 12:24 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 11:50 Curu wrote:
On December 04 2011 05:46 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On December 04 2011 04:59 Incognito wrote:
On December 04 2011 03:20 Ver wrote:
I might have missed a bunch of stuff but there were some really hilarious moments. can't decide which is better.

1) Bum is one of the bandwagon vote switch leaders. However because wiggles posts a vote count in between his post and the rest of the bandwagoners, everyone concentrates on the latter, and bum gets away with yelling at the bandwagoners even though he was one of them too!

2) A number of townies also somehow were not only on and ready, but also thought it was a good idea to vote switch with 7 other people at the last minute with no prior discussion?????

3) People actually starting to not doubt vaderseven after he was basically confirmed mafia because he wouldn't stop posting.


I personally like 1), but big props to vaderseven, who attempted to make the best out of a pretty bad situation. There isn't anyone else on this forum that I think would put in the effort to continue to try to cause chaos and save themselves on what seemed to be a hopeless scenario. This is something I'd like to see in future games in any case, given how mafias tend to crumble once they know they've been found.

Did you ever read Pick Their Power? :p


Oh my god that was the most frustrating final few days ever.

Palmar CLAIMED MAFIA and the HOST SAID DRAZERK WAS MAFIA and I still had to spend about 30 pages trying to convince Town to lynch them.

Yeah, what I was specifically referencing was Day 2, where I was pretty much mod-confirmed scum, but wasted the town's entire day cycle by arguing about my target being bussed and me being framed, haha. I'm surprised people even talked with me that day.


Ohh, you're talking about a different one. The one I'm talking about (PTP2) was where you hero saved me day 1.
wat
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 04 2011 04:34 GMT
#5300
I get ads too. They link me to NSFW stuff
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1061
WardiTV654
OGKoka 264
Rex142
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
OGKoka 264
Rex 142
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2208
Horang2 1534
Larva 1314
Shuttle 1151
EffOrt 649
BeSt 495
Soma 465
Mini 304
Hyuk 239
Stork 220
[ Show more ]
Light 201
ZerO 184
ggaemo 131
Rush 117
Zeus 116
Killer 78
Barracks 70
Hyun 70
Sea.KH 49
Shine 48
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 28
Shinee 27
Yoon 25
Mong 23
Aegong 23
sorry 21
PianO 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Sacsri 14
soO 13
Sexy 12
zelot 11
HiyA 9
Noble 8
Icarus 6
yabsab 5
Dota 2
Dendi1539
qojqva1222
BananaSlamJamma250
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin553
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes339
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1659
B2W.Neo594
hiko543
Lowko421
Sick257
XaKoH 215
Pyrionflax160
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream546
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH290
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2278
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.