• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6586 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 204

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 266 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2011 13:09 GMT
#4061
@prplhz how is it relevant if I'm active or not? Do you think I'm town? What about WBG? Answer this.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
November 30 2011 13:14 GMT
#4062
On November 30 2011 15:56 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 15:53 wherebugsgo wrote:
On November 30 2011 15:52 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On November 30 2011 15:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
LOL.

prot sandro and me, BC.

I agree with sandro though. Sandro let's have a conversation?

What do you think of Hier and Benjef? Who do you think is most likely to be lurking scum at this point?

I would put my money on Coag. This is the exact same way he played Steamship. He also voted BC and prpl, which is kinda weird.


this may be a moot point but may hold some weight.

Jackal is his father and i know for a fact that when coag is mafia he goes out of his way to kill him. When I was a mafia side coach in bb's game months ago coag wanted jackal dead as jackal apparently can spot his scum play a mile away.

note: this is completely heresy evidence and is more to possibly explain something rather than 100% confirm it.


yeah I was actually just thinking this, the jackal kill n1 makes coag much more suspicious.

I was thinking about mentioning it earlier before all the vote switch stuff but completely forgot about it till now.

Thanks for the reminder! Other than Coag is there anyone else we should keep an eye on?

Come on sandro you can do it! Talk to us.


Drazerk is lurking hardcore.


There is a difference between lurking and being in a horrible time zone and forced to be inactive for large portions of when the game happens. If you look carefully you can see I am active when I am around in the same time frame each day there is very little that will change that as I can only be active in that time frame.

Anyway scum outed themselves so it's really an easy victory from here

Main two that will mess up the thread tommorow -

Serajai
Vaderseven

Two easy lurker bomb targets -

kenpachi
coag

Any of the scum that vote switched after the deadline will be lynched with the double lynch but I think prplhz is probably scum due to how they was trying to save him by lynching Palmar and BC ( Who is probably confirmed town at this point with so many scum swapping over to see him dead in the last few minutes )

If you are going to protect someone protect either sandroba or WBG, maybe supersoft
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
November 30 2011 13:16 GMT
#4063
It is relevant 'cause I don't see what motivation a townie would have trying to get elected on his activity, when he is clearly not being as active as he said he would be in his campaign post. You yourself even said that you're not putting a lot of effort into this game. A townie would not get elected into office just to sit back, but a scum would have no problem doing this whatsoever. Do you disagree with this?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2011 13:21 GMT
#4064
Answer my question. Give me your read on me and wbg. Tell me what you think my alignment is and what wbg's alignment is.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 30 2011 13:27 GMT
#4065
1) WBG stuck his head out for Palmar when mafia did their utmost best to get him lynched. No reason to do this as scum if their plan was to get Palmar lynched, unless there's some serious WIFOM mindgames going on.

2) Why would mafia expose so many players just to take out Palmar? The only good explanation is that BC and Palmar are both town and mafia figured they could take them both out in one fell swoop. Its clear they figured the trade was worth it to take out the triple votes, double lynches and jailer. Again, why would mafia pile their votes on both Palmar and BC if BC was scum? Zeks was a goon with a massive clue pointing at him, surely its would have been better to have him dead instead of a jailer in a decent position with authority.

3) Let Vaderseven take a shot. Worst case scenario we lynch him tomorrow. Best case, he takes down a scum.

4) Lurkerbomb the fuck out of Kenpachi, Coag, Lemonwalrus.

5)
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
November 30 2011 13:28 GMT
#4066
I think it is more likely that you are scum than that you are town.

Do you disagree with this?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2011 13:33 GMT
#4067
You can't be this stupid. Scum.
Why the fuck would I play like I've been playing if I'm scum? I didn't get elected sheriff by a slim margin. I called out zeks at night when no one was looking at him. I yelled at people 10x for voting palmar.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2011 13:37 GMT
#4068
Decon, I agree with you on vader, no one shoots him. Prove that you are town by following this lead:
On November 30 2011 22:04 sandroba wrote:
LOL I JUST HAD A REALIZATION. Since most vets are town this game, it explains the weird shit of people sugesting that we elect a non vet candidate. I can't really be bothered, but if people want to find scum look for people that were sugesting we don't elect a veteran mayor for the stupidest reasons.
I know prpl (scum) is one of them.

annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 30 2011 13:50 GMT
#4069
what we need is to get a unified list of potential vig targets for tonight, and then come up with some mathematical way to ensure no shots overlap among the vigs/banes. we should definitely prioritize those who are eligible for lurker bane status to die to lurker banes and not vigs.

also, hatters need time to move bombs on/off of people. remember a hatter bomb on a dead target means the hatter loses the bomb permanently

also, DO NOT FORGET that mafia medic is a possible role.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 30 2011 13:50 GMT
#4070
Oh for God sake, can the vets please stop fighting between each other? Where has that got us so far?

I don't care which of the vets are Mafia and which are town right now, because the longer they stay alive, the better their cases will be towards either option. And we need the vets to be there to have a look at the cases and make he best decision, because us newer players haven't given the best showing (except risen, who's been great IMO)

Right now, in all honesty, I'm not convinced any of the active players are scum. Maybe its because I suck, but no one has convince me otherwise. prp, I voted for you because I hated your mayor campaign. To me it was screaming scaremongering, and in a game where we have this many new players, there should have been cohesion, not distrust. That's why I voted for you. But in hindsight, I don't think you are any-more. Or rather, I don't feel there's sufficient evidence to say you are.

So I ask you guys, to put aside your fighting for a bit. We are approaching LYLO status, and we HAVE to make sure that the next few hits are good, or we're boned. So lets get rid of the fluff. The lurkers and the scumslips have to go. Possibly the trolls (though I'm slowly thinking that Serajai is a misunderstood prophet than a raving lunatic) Hopefully by then we'll have some more clues to work with. We should have more DT reads, we'll Occam's Razor it people, then work on the rest.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
November 30 2011 13:53 GMT
#4071
I don't think that any of those things point at you being less scum. I noticed last game that wherebugsgo loved telling me about his scum meta and how it didn't fit how he was playing. annul called out zeks. you yelled at people not to vote Palmar, but you voted BloodyC0bbler who I think is the most townie guy in this game. I have no idea what this "I didn't get sheriff" fits in anywhere.

ROFL

You want to know why I didn't want to elect a vet this game?

Because last game I played, a vet fucked everything up for me. I had scum team identified day2 and I persistently pushed my read but a certain vet refused to listen to me all game long and we ended up losing on day4. I didn't want anybody in office who wouldn't give a shit about what I think.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 30 2011 13:54 GMT
#4072
A note for the lurker banes: Nisani hasn't posted in a long time and did not vote yesterday, so he is either going to be replaced or modkilled for inactivity . A shot on him would probably be a waste.

This is his last post in the thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=285690&currentpage=196#3914
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 30 2011 13:56 GMT
#4073
On November 30 2011 22:53 prplhz wrote:
annul called out zeks. .

Sandroba called out zeks before the clues and Palmar even included zeks on his "scummy people for checks" list based on Sandroba's case.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 30 2011 14:18 GMT
#4074
"annul called out zeks. you yelled at people not to vote Palmar, but you voted BloodyC0bbler who I think is the most townie guy in this game"

yes, because it was looking like it was going to be a choice between palmar and BC for the death. of course i didnt expect the red team to sacrifice like 5 players at the last minute lol
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 30 2011 14:23 GMT
#4075
Annul, I'm gonna rephrase the list, so that people can agree/disagree and we can at least start the discussions

Kenpachi

On November 30 2011 12:04 Kenpachi wrote:
blow me town


Ciryandor

On November 30 2011 12:17 Ciryandor wrote:

FUCK YOU, WE GOT BOTH PALMAR AND BC. SAY GOODBYE TO TOWN.


Keep em coming
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 30 2011 14:25 GMT
#4076
yes, 100% those two are red.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 30 2011 14:26 GMT
#4077
serejai and vaderseven as well.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 30 2011 14:26 GMT
#4078
sprungjeezy is also likely.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 30 2011 14:28 GMT
#4079
On November 30 2011 23:23 Hassybaby wrote:
Annul, I'm gonna rephrase the list, so that people can agree/disagree and we can at least start the discussions

Kenpachi

Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 12:04 Kenpachi wrote:
blow me town


Ciryandor

Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 12:17 Ciryandor wrote:

FUCK YOU, WE GOT BOTH PALMAR AND BC. SAY GOODBYE TO TOWN.


serejai

Vaderseven

Keep em coming


I'll just keep adding to the quote. Like I said, not sure about Serajai any more, but I'll throw him on there. He's worth a check at least.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
November 30 2011 14:28 GMT
#4080
at this point, looking at Ciryandor's post, I'm inclined to believe that BC is actually town and his bodyguards aren't...
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
Nina 153
SpeCial 82
ViBE77
Nathanias 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Artosis 539
NaDa 29
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever318
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Mew2King96
Other Games
summit1g5453
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1834
shahzam748
WinterStarcraft447
C9.Mang0264
JimRising 264
Trikslyr29
JuggernautJason5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick109
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 5m
INu's Battles
12h 5m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 5m
OSC
23h 20m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.