• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10842 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 199

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 266 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 06:43 GMT
#3961
On November 30 2011 15:40 vaderseven wrote:
I found you to be the scummy player that was at the center of this all. When i looked close at Zeks and pointed out that HORRIBLELY scummy OR JUST PLAIN BAD call to claim miller you replied with, "Thats good play and he is town."

When anyone asked ANYTHING about your case on Palmer you would post circles of text that led nowhere over and over.

Your case was so bad and single minded and I was so sure of your scummyness that I concluded that Zeks was dumb and that you and palmer were scum and you were bussing him.

Zeks was FOR sure going to be lynched or so everyone thought while you were still going hey kill palmer not zeks miller claims when you think a cop looked at you are totally good play ignore that and focus in on this guy that is losing votes.

You were basiclly pushing a dead end case with a white noise style while defending an almost for sure lynch in a way that was dumb.

It ONLY made sense to me as a bussing between two players that had just secured control of the game via elections.


I wanted to save him, palmar wanted to kill him. Yep thats a sure fire double mafia office bus If i've ever seen one. Can you step back and realize just how bad you sound. You are showing really terrible reaches in reasoning and you are claiming I was bad. I recognized my mistake the difference is you are not recognizing yours.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 30 2011 06:45 GMT
#3962
can't wait till vader7 actually dies.

he's running around like a chicken with its head cut off right now and I'm tired of wiping the puke and blood off my shoes
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 30 2011 06:45 GMT
#3963
I recognize that I read too much into your scummyness or bad play and let it effect my thinking of two other players.
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
November 30 2011 06:45 GMT
#3964
Stop discussing BC, we need him for double-lynches so it doesn't matter at all if he's actually scum or not.
BC, who are you protecting? Don't make the medics waste all their night actions. If the person BC claims to have been protecting shows up dead, we auto-lynch him.

And just a casual reminder, this guy is scum
On November 28 2011 11:58 Steveling wrote:
Let me say that big mistakes cost.
Palmer is paying the price for ym and if he proves to be town(if he get lynched) then Ace will get the same treatment.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 06:45 GMT
#3965
On November 30 2011 15:43 sandroba wrote:
@BC I don't believe mafia can target you and bgs at the same time, since they wouldn't know who is bg and thus you would be still untargetable until they die.
Everyone who is talking will be dead tomorrow or the day after. Mafia still has 8 kp we NEED to protect active players. Come on.


Eh? submit the kill list. If you off every bg the same night you off a mayor/sherrif/pardoner you typically grape all of them. At least that is how I have always run it in games I have hosted and I believe (could be wrong) that is how we have done it before?

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 06:47 GMT
#3966
On November 30 2011 15:45 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Stop discussing BC, we need him for double-lynches so it doesn't matter at all if he's actually scum or not.
BC, who are you protecting? Don't make the medics waste all their night actions. If the person BC claims to have been protecting shows up dead, we auto-lynch him.

And just a casual reminder, this guy is scum
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 11:58 Steveling wrote:
Let me say that big mistakes cost.
Palmer is paying the price for ym and if he proves to be town(if he get lynched) then Ace will get the same treatment.


Provided I can

Does town want me to use my power as a roleblock to deny 1 kp from mafia (depends on host judgement at the moment)

Or

Medic slot.

If its a medic use I will be using it on bugs
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2011 06:47 GMT
#3967
W/e fuckers, stop acusing each other. We need to weed out scum who are lurking their asses off and not giving a fuck about town. There may be a couple scum amongst the active players, but I assure you the great majority are pointing at us and laughing from a distance.
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
November 30 2011 06:49 GMT
#3968
On November 30 2011 15:47 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 15:45 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Stop discussing BC, we need him for double-lynches so it doesn't matter at all if he's actually scum or not.
BC, who are you protecting? Don't make the medics waste all their night actions. If the person BC claims to have been protecting shows up dead, we auto-lynch him.

And just a casual reminder, this guy is scum
On November 28 2011 11:58 Steveling wrote:
Let me say that big mistakes cost.
Palmer is paying the price for ym and if he proves to be town(if he get lynched) then Ace will get the same treatment.


Provided I can

Does town want me to use my power as a roleblock to deny 1 kp from mafia (depends on host judgement at the moment)

Or

Medic slot.

If its a medic use I will be using it on bugs

Medic, save the active townies that are willing to contribute > taking a chance to rb any day.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2011 06:49 GMT
#3969
On November 30 2011 15:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 15:43 sandroba wrote:
@BC I don't believe mafia can target you and bgs at the same time, since they wouldn't know who is bg and thus you would be still untargetable until they die.
Everyone who is talking will be dead tomorrow or the day after. Mafia still has 8 kp we NEED to protect active players. Come on.


Eh? submit the kill list. If you off every bg the same night you off a mayor/sherrif/pardoner you typically grape all of them. At least that is how I have always run it in games I have hosted and I believe (could be wrong) that is how we have done it before?



I honestly don't know, I just think it would be stupid as fuck to sending in a kill list including your name when they killed 0 bgs so far and no way of knowing if they hit bgs or not this night.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 30 2011 06:49 GMT
#3970
LOL.

prot sandro and me, BC.

I agree with sandro though. Sandro let's have a conversation?

What do you think of Hier and Benjef? Who do you think is most likely to be lurking scum at this point?

I would put my money on Coag. This is the exact same way he played Steamship. He also voted BC and prpl, which is kinda weird.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 06:50 GMT
#3971
On November 30 2011 15:49 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 15:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On November 30 2011 15:43 sandroba wrote:
@BC I don't believe mafia can target you and bgs at the same time, since they wouldn't know who is bg and thus you would be still untargetable until they die.
Everyone who is talking will be dead tomorrow or the day after. Mafia still has 8 kp we NEED to protect active players. Come on.


Eh? submit the kill list. If you off every bg the same night you off a mayor/sherrif/pardoner you typically grape all of them. At least that is how I have always run it in games I have hosted and I believe (could be wrong) that is how we have done it before?



I honestly don't know, I just think it would be stupid as fuck to sending in a kill list including your name when they killed 0 bgs so far and no way of knowing if they hit bgs or not this night.


My example before was in the case I was mafia and chewed through them night 1.

As palmar flipped green I am not actually afraid of being shot tonight.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2011 06:50 GMT
#3972
On November 30 2011 15:47 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 15:45 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Stop discussing BC, we need him for double-lynches so it doesn't matter at all if he's actually scum or not.
BC, who are you protecting? Don't make the medics waste all their night actions. If the person BC claims to have been protecting shows up dead, we auto-lynch him.

And just a casual reminder, this guy is scum
On November 28 2011 11:58 Steveling wrote:
Let me say that big mistakes cost.
Palmer is paying the price for ym and if he proves to be town(if he get lynched) then Ace will get the same treatment.


Provided I can

Does town want me to use my power as a roleblock to deny 1 kp from mafia (depends on host judgement at the moment)

Or

Medic slot.

If its a medic use I will be using it on bugs


I'd sugest that you 50/50 bugs and annul to dissuade mafia from shooting both. I'd sugest myself but I'd rather die at this point.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 06:52 GMT
#3973
On November 30 2011 15:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
LOL.

prot sandro and me, BC.

I agree with sandro though. Sandro let's have a conversation?

What do you think of Hier and Benjef? Who do you think is most likely to be lurking scum at this point?

I would put my money on Coag. This is the exact same way he played Steamship. He also voted BC and prpl, which is kinda weird.


this may be a moot point but may hold some weight.

Jackal is his father and i know for a fact that when coag is mafia he goes out of his way to kill him. When I was a mafia side coach in bb's game months ago coag wanted jackal dead as jackal apparently can spot his scum play a mile away.

note: this is completely heresy evidence and is more to possibly explain something rather than 100% confirm it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 30 2011 06:52 GMT
#3974
sandro you masochist!

You gotta help me. I know I screwed you over the last time we played together but I was scum then, I'm different now!

I'm begging you
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
November 30 2011 06:52 GMT
#3975
On November 30 2011 15:50 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 15:47 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On November 30 2011 15:45 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Stop discussing BC, we need him for double-lynches so it doesn't matter at all if he's actually scum or not.
BC, who are you protecting? Don't make the medics waste all their night actions. If the person BC claims to have been protecting shows up dead, we auto-lynch him.

And just a casual reminder, this guy is scum
On November 28 2011 11:58 Steveling wrote:
Let me say that big mistakes cost.
Palmer is paying the price for ym and if he proves to be town(if he get lynched) then Ace will get the same treatment.


Provided I can

Does town want me to use my power as a roleblock to deny 1 kp from mafia (depends on host judgement at the moment)

Or

Medic slot.

If its a medic use I will be using it on bugs


I'd sugest that you 50/50 bugs and annul to dissuade mafia from shooting both. I'd sugest myself but I'd rather die at this point.

No, do not 50/50 it. Choose one person or use it offensively.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 30 2011 06:52 GMT
#3976
BTW we are proceding with ace's plan. All lurker banes shoot scummy fuckers tonight and claim right ontop of daybreak.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 30 2011 06:53 GMT
#3977
On November 30 2011 15:52 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 15:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
LOL.

prot sandro and me, BC.

I agree with sandro though. Sandro let's have a conversation?

What do you think of Hier and Benjef? Who do you think is most likely to be lurking scum at this point?

I would put my money on Coag. This is the exact same way he played Steamship. He also voted BC and prpl, which is kinda weird.


this may be a moot point but may hold some weight.

Jackal is his father and i know for a fact that when coag is mafia he goes out of his way to kill him. When I was a mafia side coach in bb's game months ago coag wanted jackal dead as jackal apparently can spot his scum play a mile away.

note: this is completely heresy evidence and is more to possibly explain something rather than 100% confirm it.


yeah I was actually just thinking this, the jackal kill n1 makes coag much more suspicious.

I was thinking about mentioning it earlier before all the vote switch stuff but completely forgot about it till now.

Thanks for the reminder! Other than Coag is there anyone else we should keep an eye on?

Come on sandro you can do it! Talk to us.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 30 2011 06:54 GMT
#3978
lurker bane shot on Coag?

I'd support that shit
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 06:56 GMT
#3979
On November 30 2011 15:53 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 15:52 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On November 30 2011 15:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
LOL.

prot sandro and me, BC.

I agree with sandro though. Sandro let's have a conversation?

What do you think of Hier and Benjef? Who do you think is most likely to be lurking scum at this point?

I would put my money on Coag. This is the exact same way he played Steamship. He also voted BC and prpl, which is kinda weird.


this may be a moot point but may hold some weight.

Jackal is his father and i know for a fact that when coag is mafia he goes out of his way to kill him. When I was a mafia side coach in bb's game months ago coag wanted jackal dead as jackal apparently can spot his scum play a mile away.

note: this is completely heresy evidence and is more to possibly explain something rather than 100% confirm it.


yeah I was actually just thinking this, the jackal kill n1 makes coag much more suspicious.

I was thinking about mentioning it earlier before all the vote switch stuff but completely forgot about it till now.

Thanks for the reminder! Other than Coag is there anyone else we should keep an eye on?

Come on sandro you can do it! Talk to us.



Drazerk is lurking hardcore. He does this almost all the time as mafia until he is forced to be active. Kurumi has been trolling pretty hard and needs to step it up

Coag/lemon/draz would make good lurker vig shots as I think kurumi may have posted enough to dodge it.

tree.hugger is also a vet and has sat back and done not much of anything. Would warrant a check of some variety imo.

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 06:57 GMT
#3980
As a note to why I have listed Lemon. He has been active on irc and has been active in the steamship mafia thread. He has been around and said he would be back monday, its now wednesday and he has barely done fuck all in this thread.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 494
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe84
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2270
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
ceh9371
B2W.Neo365
mouzStarbuck278
Livibee190
byalli178
C9.Mang0138
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr76
Mew2King49
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
Replay Cast
5h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.