• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7880 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 266 Next
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
November 29 2011 03:48 GMT
#2881
yeah i voted for annul earlier in the voting thread, just added zeks now (over palmar). i think one of these two is scum. the way syllogism's death clue is phrased goes out of its way to suggest the possibility of multiple jogging paths, and that these paths have varying traffic. it fits zeks quote a little too well than a normal description of the same scene would. why are there clues in this game? fuck they mess me with so bad.
Moderatorsloppy little slug
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 29 2011 03:53 GMT
#2882
On November 29 2011 12:48 intrigue wrote:
yeah i voted for annul earlier in the voting thread, just added zeks now (over palmar). i think one of these two is scum. the way syllogism's death clue is phrased goes out of its way to suggest the possibility of multiple jogging paths, and that these paths have varying traffic. it fits zeks quote a little too well than a normal description of the same scene would. why are there clues in this game? fuck they mess me with so bad.



If something fits too well on day one it is likely not meant to be a clue. At least that is the trend in previous games.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
November 29 2011 04:03 GMT
#2883
poor decafchicken I'm not thoroughly convinced palmar is scum, even though I see mayor cannot simply deny double lynch for more then a day and then not die. Is there something more then the YM lynch that you are going on BC? If it's the WBG and palmar buddy-time party, they always do that. I'm not sure why, I guess they played alot together.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 04:08 GMT
#2884
decafchicken?

Palmar and I are not buddies, I just think the Palmar case is absolute shit and the case on me is even worse.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 29 2011 04:13 GMT
#2885
On November 29 2011 13:03 bumatlarge wrote:
poor decafchicken I'm not thoroughly convinced palmar is scum, even though I see mayor cannot simply deny double lynch for more then a day and then not die. Is there something more then the YM lynch that you are going on BC? If it's the WBG and palmar buddy-time party, they always do that. I'm not sure why, I guess they played alot together.


He ran initially on the platform of "im good vote for me" until he got called out then he merely adapted his stance to take ideas already primarily made by others. Whatever he was posting decently and far more consistently than others so this would normally be fine.

He bashes the dt idea initially and rather than trying to amend it he just flames it hten instantly takes the modified. Once he is voted in he stops really pushing anything related to it (one of the core ideas he pushed day 1).

He originally said he was against double lynch then decided he was for it even though we have no solid leads.

He then rather than doing the behavioural analysis he promised he votes for zeks on the premise of "hes a null read" If you can't determine that he is town or red you leave him be for now, you don't lynch off spotty clues. He then wanted to push ace into the lynch (understandable if ace was the main person pushing for him to die).

HOWEVER. He has not pushed anyone in the entire day with analysis. He has so far done nothing but defend himself, repeat what others have said, or make lists. He has a ton of fluff posts but he has done near 0 analysis today and voted to lynch someone off of spotty clues who is barely posting so a lurker vig should be able to shoot him, and on someone who we know has flipped town aligned.

Factor in all the people who have used the logic of "if hes red we should keep him around till he stops double lynching" is horrible idea, and factor in that you have people like annul who scream scum trying to divert the lynch to people with no analysis done on them it screams scum trying to save scum.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 29 2011 04:15 GMT
#2886
On November 29 2011 13:08 wherebugsgo wrote:
decafchicken?

Palmar and I are not buddies, I just think the Palmar case is absolute shit and the case on me is even worse.


Decaf chicken has been lynched 1-2 times off day 1 posts including the words coffee or chicken somewhere in them. They were purely flavour text and not clues and he got killed twice for it, and at least once flipped red. I believe he was blue or green the second time but could be wrong.

First day of clues are a crapshot and are not reliable.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
November 29 2011 05:16 GMT
#2887
Hi, sorry ace, I never got to get on the computer today to post my analysis of decon Q_Q. I do feel that WBG is mafia, and so I'll be voting WBG Palmar.

BC, Remember, you're almost certainly going to die immediately if palmar bites it, so MAKE SURE to use the double lynch and your sheriff power tonight. Maybe you should PM somebody and ask if its possible for you to do that.

Also FTR I disagree with modkilling ace but I'll save that for after the game. I'm only caught up on the last five pages or so. Time to read, then bed, then decon shit tomorrow.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 05:18 GMT
#2888
This ace modkill is bs because now it means I'll get lynched.

rofl ace you moron
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 29 2011 05:20 GMT
#2889
On November 29 2011 14:16 tnkted wrote:
Hi, sorry ace, I never got to get on the computer today to post my analysis of decon Q_Q. I do feel that WBG is mafia, and so I'll be voting WBG Palmar.

BC, Remember, you're almost certainly going to die immediately if palmar bites it, so MAKE SURE to use the double lynch and your sheriff power tonight. Maybe you should PM somebody and ask if its possible for you to do that.

Also FTR I disagree with modkilling ace but I'll save that for after the game. I'm only caught up on the last five pages or so. Time to read, then bed, then decon shit tomorrow.


If he flips red I can keep myself alive for at least 1 cycle guarenting two rounds of double lynch. I can possibly live a second night depending on how the first goes.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 29 2011 05:21 GMT
#2890
ALSO. Leave WBG alone for now. He has done nothing that bars getting lynched above palmar or annul. Annul has actively tried to push the lynch discussion to people based off day 1 clues. He has done other things that I have mentioned in a previous post. He is not helpful and is attempting to push lynches astray. Off him now -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 29 2011 05:26 GMT
#2891
On November 29 2011 14:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
ALSO. Leave WBG alone for now. He has done nothing that bars getting lynched above palmar or annul. Annul has actively tried to push the lynch discussion to people based off day 1 clues. He has done other things that I have mentioned in a previous post. He is not helpful and is attempting to push lynches astray. Off him now -_-


Sounds like our sheriff may be scum as well. Hm...
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 05:27 GMT
#2892
On November 29 2011 14:26 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 14:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
ALSO. Leave WBG alone for now. He has done nothing that bars getting lynched above palmar or annul. Annul has actively tried to push the lynch discussion to people based off day 1 clues. He has done other things that I have mentioned in a previous post. He is not helpful and is attempting to push lynches astray. Off him now -_-


Sounds like our sheriff may be scum as well. Hm...


rofl

I'd really like to see this troll lynched instead of Palmar.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
November 29 2011 05:31 GMT
#2893
Yeah, annul isn't scum. This is just how he always acts.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
November 29 2011 05:36 GMT
#2894
On November 29 2011 14:31 tnkted wrote:
Yeah, annul isn't scum. This is just how he always acts.


See? Watch

## Shoot: Annul
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
November 29 2011 05:46 GMT
#2895
## Shoot: Annul
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
November 29 2011 05:46 GMT
#2896
Surprise is being expressed by me over the lack of attention that Kenpachi is receiving.
His biggest posts include:
On November 29 2011 07:08 Kenpachi wrote:
shit fuck. the only person i can see clearly being mafia is Risen
epic scumslip rofl.
The clues look way too obvious to be correct imo.
incoming scum@large analysis

Okay, even if I'm not convinced that Risen's so called slip is actually a slip.
Then:

On November 29 2011 08:24 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 05:26 bumatlarge wrote:
On November 27 2011 05:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On November 27 2011 05:01 supersoft wrote:
Why don't you post any scumreads you have, BC?


because a scum read that is currently based on day 1 analysis is not solid enough. It instead is a list of players who seem off to you based on gut reads. The only one I will mention as I have been directly confronting is syllo. His play is spotty, but its day 1.

Anyone who has directly proposed the town from trying to organize how to act I believe is suspect but most people have not given me enough reason to push their lynch at this point.


Lynch supersoft or kenpachi and you have my vote. I don't always agree with serejai, but when I do, it's that supersoft is scum.

On November 26 2011 20:37 supersoft wrote:
On November 26 2011 20:32 intrigue wrote:
On November 26 2011 19:32 supersoft wrote:
On November 26 2011 19:28 tree.hugger wrote:
Hey hey everyone, this is awkward timing, I'm in Sweden for Dreamhack (this is easily verifiable) and I'm having to run everywhere all day. I'll be back tomorrow probably, but I obviously need to explain my inactivity.


vote yourself, dont get modkilled. We will take care of you tomorrow. ;-)

who's "we"? and by "take care" do you mean you'll keep him safe? (if so why?) or is it a euphemism for killing him, because you're mafia?


"we" are the more experienced players. taking care is something like this:


On November 26 2011 19:25 supersoft wrote:
On November 26 2011 19:19 vaderseven wrote:
hum a typical day.

no idea really how to play this cuz of the sheer size of this...

I don't like several posts but I can't actually say its beyond the fact that I really dislike some of the post styles I am seeing BUT ITS DAY 1 SO THINGS MIGHT LEVEL OUT.

I am not used to being forced into a vote (seems like a TL mafia thing over other places i've played) so I am going to have to vote for myself simply because I am stuck going 'but if' everytime I try to see if I could get behind someone.

I mainly dont buy into the the top two vote leaders for this mayor race and don't want to 'not vote' cuz that is against the rules.


okay, I understand, that you don't want to dig through all this. But I got a little job for you to do:
Can you please filter prplhz, erandorr and Youngminii and tell us what you think about them? Would be great. Thanks.




On November 26 2011 04:02 supersoft wrote:
On November 26 2011 03:52 hyshes wrote:
I'm just gonna stick with my vote on errandor. He seems solid.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=254174&user=117613&currentpage=3
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=266305&user=117613&currentpage=2

I think he's scum... might be wrong, but this passiveness fits his scummeta...
Go look that up yourself. I found these filters when I was researching YMs past.



Screams agenda.

Also let me analyze kenpachi.

On November 26 2011 08:13 Kenpachi wrote:
NEVER lynch Sinani.
Thats like lynching me.
and town loses when i get lynched


All done!

srs bullshit. Hes obviously halfassing his opinion. As a veteran, he would know the consequences of ridding lurkers by lynch. Especially when there are probably lurker banes in the game, he still advocates for my lynch. r u 4 rela?


Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 14:56 bumatlarge wrote:
I don't know, YM over kenpachi or supersoft? What's up with that palmar.

Poor Heir going against the grain. Rock on little man. Before I give my scum reads, I'd like to see the modkills first. 8KP sounds brutal by the by.

more derping. wheres your scumreads scum.

Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 18:03 bumatlarge wrote:
Oh god clues, I guess we instantly lose now. Hi Ace.

Even though most of the kills were vets, with 16 mafia, if it only takes one regular to convince the others who is good. I kinda missed the deconduo bandwagon here as well, I just saw him at the top of lists, so i assumed he either had a rough start or was actual scum. Seems like all he did was disagree with Palmar/WBG, and that usually lands you on Palmar/WBG's scum list. Something tells me you need to work on what is constructive criticism and what is scum provoked reasoning. Deconduo does not look scummy at all. Please don't use a lynch using essentially the same exact reasoning as you did with YM.

Lynching a mayor who activates double lynch also seems dumb as fuck, we need the double lynches, to actually not straight up lose. Whatever argument you have for palmar's alignment, he activated double lynch, and if he keeps doing that, we can't afford to kill. I know palmar is a proud dude, but if I was a scum mayor, it would be an easy choice for me to just blow off the double and get lynched immediately. I don't see how you wouldn't do this as scum.

That said, lynch kenpachi/supersoft for a better tomorrow. Or you can use that neat lukerbane thing and let me sleep at night, knowing kenpachi is rolling in a grave. Supersoft is not town, I am sure of this.

This is bum's "contribution"
hes saying as much as i said previously. I know how bum plays, hes a really strong veteran but this is disappointing. He never even backed up his reason on wanting to lynch supersoft. This made me read over supersoft's filter as well. I don't see anything standout about the posts he quoted, or anything in his filter leading me to believe Bum is mafia spouting shit

These are actually the only gems bum has posted. yeah he just got into the game but id expect an entering player to act more different. I am pretty confident that bum is scum now that i read his posts
gg yo. u gotta sk8
##vote Bumatlarge

As some of you may put it, he is largely "OMGUSing" here. Or at the very least slapping something onto the thread for the sake of it. He asks for scumreads from bumatlarge and then calls out every quote by him being "bullshit". It is a less than convincing scumread from Kenpachi.

Speaking of bumatlarge, is he willing to comment on why he dislikes supersoft? One would hope that more than just
On November 27 2011 05:26 bumatlarge wrote:
Screams agenda.

will be utilized in the argument he is willing to provide.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
November 29 2011 05:47 GMT
#2897
so what are you trying to say
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
November 29 2011 05:56 GMT
#2898
On November 29 2011 14:47 Kenpachi wrote:
so what are you trying to say

What I am trying to say is you need to post a better analysis of a player so that other people can use that analysis of yours in their own post about you possibly being of mafia origin. It's like torrents, understand?
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
November 29 2011 06:05 GMT
#2899
lol. ok w/e. your accusation is pretty bad cause Id say the fact that bum is attacking me is quite scummy itself since im a pretty easy target for mafia. He also was very shady in his posts by not backing up anything he says. I believe i said everything possible about bum at the moment.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
November 29 2011 06:08 GMT
#2900
On November 29 2011 14:56 Hier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 14:47 Kenpachi wrote:
so what are you trying to say

What I am trying to say is you need to post a better analysis of a player so that other people can use that analysis of yours in their own post about you possibly being of mafia origin. It's like torrents, understand?


Good luck with that. I'm honestly surprised he was able to barf that length of a post out. We already have about 30 different people with votes on them, so it seems like will need to consolidate. Seems to me like kenpachi is attempting to get out of lurker-bane area.

Lynching palmar so quickly is extremely rash, and I don't see how is play is different from usually at the moment, so until he stops using double lynch, I won't be voting him. I thought I wrote a longer spiel on supersoft, but now that you mention it, that is all I said. I'll go remedy that.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3141
Soma 341
Rush 282
Killer 112
ToSsGirL 90
Mong 81
Shinee 61
Dota 2
Gorgc1
Counter-Strike
olofmeister676
byalli626
ceh9554
shoxiejesuss522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King121
Other Games
summit1g7319
Happy395
dupreeh253
Sick247
crisheroes189
gofns0
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1184
• Stunt424
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.