• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10611 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 266 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 29 2011 02:59 GMT
#2861
On November 29 2011 11:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
I disagree with you BC, he wasn't making a fuckton of sense. I still disagree with a lot of what he said.

He was pushing me as well, and I know I'm not going to flip scum anytime soon.

Ace also said that you were saying some really fishy things, BC.


He said my vote for palmar was fishy as I did not provide any reasoning behind it. He provided more than enough reasoning himself and I have pointed out it was extremely scumlike to activate double lynch as he had. As it stands now I believe you are town WBG so we can agree to disagree.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
ey215
Profile Joined June 2010
United States546 Posts
November 29 2011 02:59 GMT
#2862
On November 29 2011 11:58 wherebugsgo wrote:
If you guys think Ace is infallible because he's a good player and he flipped town, then you really need to learn to think for yourselves.


Or we can go with our own reads that Ace happened to agree with, like you being scum.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 03:00 GMT
#2863
On November 29 2011 11:59 ey215 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 11:58 wherebugsgo wrote:
If you guys think Ace is infallible because he's a good player and he flipped town, then you really need to learn to think for yourselves.


Or we can go with our own reads that Ace happened to agree with, like you being scum.


if you're town you're a moron.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 03:05 GMT
#2864
I'd love to see someone come up with an actual case for me being scum.

So far we have sinani voting me for a "scumslip" that is clearly not, ey215 voting for me because he can't think for himself and he thinks Ace is god, decon voting me because he's scum, Blind-Rawr who voted me on OMGUS and then switched to zeks, annul who voted me on OMGUS and then switched to zeks, and serejai repeatedly calling me scum because he's a troll.

We have great scumreads in Hier and decon and you all are pissing it away because Ace acted pants-on-head retarded.
ey215
Profile Joined June 2010
United States546 Posts
November 29 2011 03:07 GMT
#2865
On November 29 2011 12:00 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 11:59 ey215 wrote:
On November 29 2011 11:58 wherebugsgo wrote:
If you guys think Ace is infallible because he's a good player and he flipped town, then you really need to learn to think for yourselves.


Or we can go with our own reads that Ace happened to agree with, like you being scum.


if you're town you're a moron.


Witty defense, color me impressed.

I made my case earlier and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you come after people that disagree or think there's something scummy about you with shit like that. I think you're scum, I'm not going away because a vocal town vet was modkilled and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you take over the conversations the way you and Palmar did in day 1.

You disagree, fine but offer some content not a damn one liner trying to discredit anyone that shares the opposite viewpoint. The only reason to so that is to discourage posting by newer players that may be overwhelmed in the first place and don't want to get torn apart by that kind of stupid shit.

I could be wrong on my read, but I came about it on my own and am sticking with it.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 29 2011 03:07 GMT
#2866
On November 29 2011 12:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
I'd love to see someone come up with an actual case for me being scum.

So far we have sinani voting me for a "scumslip" that is clearly not, ey215 voting for me because he can't think for himself and he thinks Ace is god, decon voting me because he's scum, Blind-Rawr who voted me on OMGUS and then switched to zeks, annul who voted me on OMGUS and then switched to zeks, and serejai repeatedly calling me scum because he's a troll.

We have great scumreads in Hier and decon and you all are pissing it away because Ace acted pants-on-head retarded.


Eh I do believe Palmar was acting fishy and has yet to disprove why. How about we get comments on the Annul train? I am pretty sure only 1 or 2 posts have really touched on it since I posted mine. No thoughts?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 03:09 GMT
#2867
On November 29 2011 05:54 ey215 wrote:
Ok, now after reading even more of this I've decided one thing. I'm going with my reads as opposed to letting myself be persuaded by arguments that can be manipulated. At least for now.

I've felt Palmar was scummy since his campaign (basically saying whatever he had to to get elected and then overnight changing to DL on day 2 once people threatened to lynch him.)

Also, for reasons posted earlier I think wherebugsgo is also scum.

As such,

##Vote: Palmar
##Vote: wherebugsgo


I already defended myself.

You think I made a contradiction when I clearly indicated it was not.

If you are town and you still think I am scum after I completely rebutted your shitty case then all I can say is that you are wrong and there is nothing left for me to say because I already said all I had to say.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 03:10 GMT
#2868
On November 29 2011 12:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 12:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
I'd love to see someone come up with an actual case for me being scum.

So far we have sinani voting me for a "scumslip" that is clearly not, ey215 voting for me because he can't think for himself and he thinks Ace is god, decon voting me because he's scum, Blind-Rawr who voted me on OMGUS and then switched to zeks, annul who voted me on OMGUS and then switched to zeks, and serejai repeatedly calling me scum because he's a troll.

We have great scumreads in Hier and decon and you all are pissing it away because Ace acted pants-on-head retarded.


Eh I do believe Palmar was acting fishy and has yet to disprove why. How about we get comments on the Annul train? I am pretty sure only 1 or 2 posts have really touched on it since I posted mine. No thoughts?


I thought annul was a good choice for lynch but I'm unsure about him because of the way he has posted today.

I'd support him for lynch over Palmar, if it comes to that. He's focusing way too much on clues and his mayoral campaign on day 1 was really bad.
ey215
Profile Joined June 2010
United States546 Posts
November 29 2011 03:11 GMT
#2869
On November 29 2011 12:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 05:54 ey215 wrote:
Ok, now after reading even more of this I've decided one thing. I'm going with my reads as opposed to letting myself be persuaded by arguments that can be manipulated. At least for now.

I've felt Palmar was scummy since his campaign (basically saying whatever he had to to get elected and then overnight changing to DL on day 2 once people threatened to lynch him.)

Also, for reasons posted earlier I think wherebugsgo is also scum.

As such,

##Vote: Palmar
##Vote: wherebugsgo


I already defended myself.

You think I made a contradiction when I clearly indicated it was not.

If you are town and you still think I am scum after I completely rebutted your shitty case then all I can say is that you are wrong and there is nothing left for me to say because I already said all I had to say.


Your, "clearly indicated it was not" does not mean that it wasn't contradictory. It means you think that you were convincing in saying it was, I disagree I still think it was contradictory and you were back peddling.

You stating it wasn't contradictory does not make it fact that it was not.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
November 29 2011 03:12 GMT
#2870
Just because people flip town doesnt mean they are right. I have yet to see a good case on WBG.
I am much more suspicious of the people trying to get him lynched immediatly after ace flipped. I will again bring up Serejai and Sinani. Saying all you town is not a scum slip. its grammer. I can say IRL "hey all you people" this does not exclude me from being a person, it simply means "hey all you people who are not me" in a similar fashion saying "all you town" is saying "all you town who are not me"

If this is what passes for logic these days that is just sad.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 03:12 GMT
#2871
On November 29 2011 12:11 ey215 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 12:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On November 29 2011 05:54 ey215 wrote:
Ok, now after reading even more of this I've decided one thing. I'm going with my reads as opposed to letting myself be persuaded by arguments that can be manipulated. At least for now.

I've felt Palmar was scummy since his campaign (basically saying whatever he had to to get elected and then overnight changing to DL on day 2 once people threatened to lynch him.)

Also, for reasons posted earlier I think wherebugsgo is also scum.

As such,

##Vote: Palmar
##Vote: wherebugsgo


I already defended myself.

You think I made a contradiction when I clearly indicated it was not.

If you are town and you still think I am scum after I completely rebutted your shitty case then all I can say is that you are wrong and there is nothing left for me to say because I already said all I had to say.


Your, "clearly indicated it was not" does not mean that it wasn't contradictory. It means you think that you were convincing in saying it was, I disagree I still think it was contradictory and you were back peddling.

You stating it wasn't contradictory does not make it fact that it was not.


It's not my fault you don't know the difference between the definition for "easy lynch" and "easy decision."

If you are town and I get lynched you'll realize how moronic you are.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
November 29 2011 03:33 GMT
#2872
I would like to begin this post by echoing something that our good friend Annul has said:

IF YOU VOTE IN THE VOTING THREAD, POST IN THE GAME THREAD WITH AN EXPLANATION.

IF YOU VOTE IN THE VOTING THREAD, POST IN THE GAME THREAD WITH AN EXPLANATION.

IF YOU VOTE IN THE VOTING THREAD, POST IN THE GAME THREAD WITH AN EXPLANATION.

IF YOU VOTE IN THE VOTING THREAD, POST IN THE GAME THREAD WITH AN EXPLANATION.

IF YOU VOTE IN THE VOTING THREAD, POST IN THE GAME THREAD WITH AN EXPLANATION.

--------

I would strongly recommend against lynching Palmar. Yes he is probably scum, but he is our mayor and we need him to give us double-lynches. If he is not willing to do that, then we can lynch him.

I think that Zeks is a much better lynch. I think his most recent post is most scummy for trying to bring people back to the DT plan.

##Vote: Zeks

I am not sure who else to vote for. I am considering voting WBG.

Also, after reading clue analysis in the thread I am going to discard what I said earlier about Kurumi performing one of the kills. He has been acting very pro-town this game and I don't think he's mafia.
Enjoy your day.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
November 29 2011 03:36 GMT
#2873
FUCK now i'm voting for annul AND zeks why am i so retarded
Moderatorsloppy little slug
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 29 2011 03:38 GMT
#2874
On November 29 2011 12:33 Nisani201 wrote:
I would like to begin this post by echoing something that our good friend Annul has said:

IF YOU VOTE IN THE VOTING THREAD, POST IN THE GAME THREAD WITH AN EXPLANATION.

IF YOU VOTE IN THE VOTING THREAD, POST IN THE GAME THREAD WITH AN EXPLANATION.

IF YOU VOTE IN THE VOTING THREAD, POST IN THE GAME THREAD WITH AN EXPLANATION.

IF YOU VOTE IN THE VOTING THREAD, POST IN THE GAME THREAD WITH AN EXPLANATION.

IF YOU VOTE IN THE VOTING THREAD, POST IN THE GAME THREAD WITH AN EXPLANATION.

--------

I would strongly recommend against lynching Palmar. Yes he is probably scum, but he is our mayor and we need him to give us double-lynches. If he is not willing to do that, then we can lynch him.

I think that Zeks is a much better lynch. I think his most recent post is most scummy for trying to bring people back to the DT plan.

##Vote: Zeks

I am not sure who else to vote for. I am considering voting WBG.

Also, after reading clue analysis in the thread I am going to discard what I said earlier about Kurumi performing one of the kills. He has been acting very pro-town this game and I don't think he's mafia.



Nisani added to the list of people for vigi's to clear out. You do not lynch based off the first day of clues. You do not vote for someone for trying to bring up an idea that the mayor decided on enacting.

You also do not leave a scum alive purely because he "might" give you something. If he is caught he will deny it and make you waste time later. Honestly if Palmar is red and knows he is going to deny the moment he denies double lynches, suddenly clues will start pointing at him and the like. Just off him now -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 29 2011 03:39 GMT
#2875
On November 29 2011 12:36 intrigue wrote:
FUCK now i'm voting for annul AND zeks why am i so retarded


we get two votes
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
November 29 2011 03:39 GMT
#2876
BC do you think Palmar is scum?
Enjoy your day.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 29 2011 03:40 GMT
#2877
On November 29 2011 12:39 Nisani201 wrote:
BC do you think Palmar is scum?


If I didn't why would I have a vote on him?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
November 29 2011 03:40 GMT
#2878
It's late, I know, but I just want to lol at Radfield getting shot night 1.

Again.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
November 29 2011 03:42 GMT
#2879
On November 29 2011 12:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Honestly if Palmar is red and knows he is going to deny the moment he denies double lynches, suddenly clues will start pointing at him and the like. Just off him now -_-

But wait, didn't you just say that I should vote him if I think he's scum? And now you're saying I should leave him be?

O.o
Enjoy your day.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 29 2011 03:43 GMT
#2880
On November 29 2011 12:42 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 12:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Honestly if Palmar is red and knows he is going to deny the moment he denies double lynches, suddenly clues will start pointing at him and the like. Just off him now -_-

But wait, didn't you just say that I should vote him if I think he's scum? And now you're saying I should leave him be?

O.o



sorry phrase as going to die the moment he denies.

And that depends. If you think I am mafia as well you should just double lynch us both and get it over with. If you don't you then have me enact them. I honestly only care for catching scum. Using the bit of "he has double lynch dont kill him" seems retarded and mafia like thinking to keep a scumbuddy alive.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 110
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23741
Calm 5957
Rain 2132
Bisu 1221
FanTaSy 838
Jaedong 454
Horang2 442
Rush 366
Soma 340
BeSt 251
[ Show more ]
Stork 228
Zeus 219
Mini 156
Light 119
Larva 110
Mong 90
Hyun 85
Barracks 84
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 67
ZerO 66
910 66
Free 48
ToSsGirL 36
Killer 35
Yoon 32
Sea.KH 30
NaDa 28
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 14
Terrorterran 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1435
olofmeister1077
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns56026
singsing1802
B2W.Neo527
dupreeh372
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.