• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9224 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 149 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 25 2011 11:57 GMT
#461
Okay, shit about jackal is getting anoying. If some vig is convinced he is scum go ahead and shoot him at night. Foolishness is right. Let's lynch kita, he been useless and been subtly pushing suspicion into everyone with his question.
##Vote: Kitaman27
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 25 2011 11:57 GMT
#462
*questions
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 25 2011 12:00 GMT
#463
HEEEROHEETOOO WHY
Buy awesome oldruggedbadshittycloak NOW! 4 votes or vig shot!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 25 2011 12:05 GMT
#464
On July 25 2011 19:15 Palmar wrote:
So why not kill him and find out?

I'm sure you're not going to want him around when we approach lylo?

Why don't you die.
If I was scum I would not have claimed. It makes no sense. The best I could hope for would be a trade for a townie. If I was scum and had claimed I would not have altered my role PM. That would be pure suicide. Again trading myself 1 for 1 with a townie. I claimed because I saw what appeared at the time to be a really bad move for town. I have no problem with trading myself one for one with scum. My role has no apparent bearing on town winning or losing. I hope Decon is enjoying the lulz.
Life can only kill you once.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 25 2011 12:07 GMT
#465
I concur on kitaman, he hasn't expressed his opinion on the main topic of the day while asking questions which pretty much only serve to make EVERYONE involved look suspicious

On July 25 2011 11:03 kitaman27 wrote:
Is it safe to assume that all roles were assigned separate from alignment? Or do we have another host created rivalry like last game with the batman and joker?


On July 25 2011 11:13 kitaman27 wrote:
So you're willing to give away kp an hour into the game sandroba? :/


On July 25 2011 11:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Jackal/On, why would you role claim when you knew it was likely that there was a rival that wanted you dead?


On July 25 2011 11:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 11:56 Mig wrote:
Yea I assume no one else can use the wand. I just say give it back to sandroba. I normally think double lynches for town are insanely good but considering mafia can pick when they want to roleblock. I would rather not risk it.


What makes you think mafia has a roleblocker? Seems pretty unlikely to me.

syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 25 2011 12:07 GMT
#466
If it wasn't clear, ##Vote: kitaman27
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 25 2011 12:07 GMT
#467
btw If I find out who gave me that magical orb of forseeing I will rip his body out. I hate You.
Also Jackal58, let's make a deal
You find me a guy with a vig shot or give me 4 votes and I unvote You + give You a cape
how does that sound?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 25 2011 12:09 GMT
#468
Here is my analysis on Kitaman27:
Go to one of his posts -> click filter. Enjoy.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 25 2011 12:09 GMT
#469
Wait are you now claiming that you actually did alter your pm?
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 25 2011 12:11 GMT
#470
Palmar is next in line btw, based on my new policy. =)
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 25 2011 12:14 GMT
#471
On July 25 2011 21:09 Palmar wrote:
Wait are you now claiming that you actually did alter your pm?

No. I'm saying if I was scum as you so ardently wish me to be I would not have changed my role PM to include a line that would surely get me killed.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 25 2011 12:14 GMT
#472
What I'm saying is I did not alter my role PM.
Life can only kill you once.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 25 2011 12:15 GMT
#473
KURUMI'S GARAGE SALE

~no image because I am too scared to find porn again~

I want to sell:
Vote
Make Your bandwagon appear harder, better, faster and stronger! I am willing to sell it for a vig shot or something nice.
Old Cape
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=245008&currentpage=23#460
Role check
Scummy bastard roleblocking You? Palmar stealing Your kalmars? Provide essential Role check to Your analysis for 5 votes!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 25 2011 12:18 GMT
#474
Kurumi, can you stop with the trolling pls? If you have a rolecheck available during the day, pls use it on kita. Also, who do you want 5 votes on?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 25 2011 12:20 GMT
#475
On July 25 2011 21:18 sandroba wrote:
Kurumi, can you stop with the trolling pls? If you have a rolecheck available during the day, pls use it on kita. Also, who do you want 5 votes on?

myself so I can die as fast as I can
and no my rolecheck is not a day one sorry
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 25 2011 12:21 GMT
#476
Wait what, if he has a rolecheck during the day, please use it on jackal so we can just clear that shit up. If Jackal reveals town I'm completely fine with going after Kita, he's basically posting stuff to appear active in the thread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 25 2011 12:22 GMT
#477
ok, nm then.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 25 2011 12:22 GMT
#478
role check is not alignment one sorry guys to dissapoint You.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
July 25 2011 12:24 GMT
#479
On July 25 2011 21:20 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 21:18 sandroba wrote:
Kurumi, can you stop with the trolling pls? If you have a rolecheck available during the day, pls use it on kita. Also, who do you want 5 votes on?

myself so I can die as fast as I can
and no my rolecheck is not a day one sorry


Kurumi what's up? Need something real to go on here - if all you're going to do is post randomly you probably would increase your chances lurking.

Take part or /out. Goes to all lurkers!



Also mentioning lylo on day 1? is there a guinness records of mafia thread anywhere?
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 25 2011 12:25 GMT
#480
no I have a plan
that's why I need votes and vig shot
or something nice
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 55
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm134
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 54m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.