• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10168 users

Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia IV - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31 32 Next All
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 20:41:51
June 16 2011 20:41 GMT
#61
With that we have a full game! Starting in 24 hours and 20 minutes, roles will go out about 1 hour before game start. Replacements are still welcome
Moderator
Xedat
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany358 Posts
June 16 2011 20:48 GMT
#62
Omg I'm so excited for this. I read all the rules twice and just want to ask to anyone willing to answer (before the game starts) since these were not answered in the thread rules:

1) Since PMs are not allowed, how would mafia communicate with each other?
2) Once someone dies whether it be by votes or mafia hit, will their roles be revealed?

Thanks and GL everyone! (I've only played SC2 Mafia before and got hooked)

Naaa, just kidding, please don't try to lynch me ;-)
freeloader625
Profile Joined May 2010
United States180 Posts
June 16 2011 20:50 GMT
#63
On June 17 2011 05:48 Xedat wrote:
Omg I'm so excited for this. I read all the rules twice and just want to ask to anyone willing to answer (before the game starts) since these were not answered in the thread rules:

1) Since PMs are not allowed, how would mafia communicate with each other?
2) Once someone dies whether it be by votes or mafia hit, will their roles be revealed?

Thanks and GL everyone! (I've only played SC2 Mafia before and got hooked)

Naaa, just kidding, please don't try to lynch me ;-)


icwuth u did thar
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 16 2011 20:51 GMT
#64
On June 17 2011 05:48 Xedat wrote:
Omg I'm so excited for this. I read all the rules twice and just want to ask to anyone willing to answer (before the game starts) since these were not answered in the thread rules:

1) Since PMs are not allowed, how would mafia communicate with each other?
2) Once someone dies whether it be by votes or mafia hit, will their roles be revealed?

Thanks and GL everyone! (I've only played SC2 Mafia before and got hooked)

Naaa, just kidding, please don't try to lynch me ;-)


LYNCH HIM!
Pyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
June 16 2011 20:51 GMT
#65
On June 17 2011 05:50 freeloader625 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 05:48 Xedat wrote:
Omg I'm so excited for this. I read all the rules twice and just want to ask to anyone willing to answer (before the game starts) since these were not answered in the thread rules:

1) Since PMs are not allowed, how would mafia communicate with each other?
2) Once someone dies whether it be by votes or mafia hit, will their roles be revealed?

Thanks and GL everyone! (I've only played SC2 Mafia before and got hooked)

Naaa, just kidding, please don't try to lynch me ;-)


icwuth u did thar


Funny how it turned out that appruds was mafia after all.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 20:52:58
June 16 2011 20:52 GMT
#66
On June 17 2011 05:48 Xedat wrote:
Omg I'm so excited for this. I read all the rules twice and just want to ask to anyone willing to answer (before the game starts) since these were not answered in the thread rules:

1) Since PMs are not allowed, how would mafia communicate with each other?
2) Once someone dies whether it be by votes or mafia hit, will their roles be revealed?

Thanks and GL everyone! (I've only played SC2 Mafia before and got hooked)

Naaa, just kidding, please don't try to lynch me ;-)


Because it will be asked, even if your questions were tongue in cheek, I might as well answer them now
1.) Mafia are allowed to PM each other
2.) Yes, its open flip so roles are revealed on death
Moderator
freeloader625
Profile Joined May 2010
United States180 Posts
June 16 2011 21:00 GMT
#67
On June 17 2011 05:51 Pyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 05:50 freeloader625 wrote:
On June 17 2011 05:48 Xedat wrote:
Omg I'm so excited for this. I read all the rules twice and just want to ask to anyone willing to answer (before the game starts) since these were not answered in the thread rules:

1) Since PMs are not allowed, how would mafia communicate with each other?
2) Once someone dies whether it be by votes or mafia hit, will their roles be revealed?

Thanks and GL everyone! (I've only played SC2 Mafia before and got hooked)

Naaa, just kidding, please don't try to lynch me ;-)


icwuth u did thar


Funny how it turned out that appruds was mafia after all.


For the record I believe 2 out of the first 5 posters that pointed it out or commented actually turned out to be mafia. apruds and lalfieeesomething :D
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
June 16 2011 21:15 GMT
#68
On June 17 2011 05:48 Xedat wrote:
Omg I'm so excited for this. I read all the rules twice and just want to ask to anyone willing to answer (before the game starts) since these were not answered in the thread rules:

1) Since PMs are not allowed, how would mafia communicate with each other?
2) Once someone dies whether it be by votes or mafia hit, will their roles be revealed?

Thanks and GL everyone! (I've only played SC2 Mafia before and got hooked)

Naaa, just kidding, please don't try to lynch me ;-)


Hmm, a bit suspicious no? Right when the PM are getting sent out too. Scum slip?
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
freeloader625
Profile Joined May 2010
United States180 Posts
June 16 2011 21:29 GMT
#69
On June 17 2011 06:15 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 05:48 Xedat wrote:
Omg I'm so excited for this. I read all the rules twice and just want to ask to anyone willing to answer (before the game starts) since these were not answered in the thread rules:

1) Since PMs are not allowed, how would mafia communicate with each other?
2) Once someone dies whether it be by votes or mafia hit, will their roles be revealed?

Thanks and GL everyone! (I've only played SC2 Mafia before and got hooked)

Naaa, just kidding, please don't try to lynch me ;-)


Hmm, a bit suspicious no? Right when the PM are getting sent out too. Scum slip?


A bit of a bold accusation, I would say. However, I do have to agree, the first question does look a bit suspicious. After all, a townie would have *no* reason to ask such a question, as they can't PM anyway.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 16 2011 21:33 GMT
#70
On June 17 2011 06:29 freeloader625 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 06:15 gtrsrs wrote:
On June 17 2011 05:48 Xedat wrote:
Omg I'm so excited for this. I read all the rules twice and just want to ask to anyone willing to answer (before the game starts) since these were not answered in the thread rules:

1) Since PMs are not allowed, how would mafia communicate with each other?
2) Once someone dies whether it be by votes or mafia hit, will their roles be revealed?

Thanks and GL everyone! (I've only played SC2 Mafia before and got hooked)

Naaa, just kidding, please don't try to lynch me ;-)


Hmm, a bit suspicious no? Right when the PM are getting sent out too. Scum slip?


A bit of a bold accusation, I would say. However, I do have to agree, the first question does look a bit suspicious. After all, a townie would have *no* reason to ask such a question, as they can't PM anyway.


Oh but a townie does have reasons to ask such a question.

Don't take my SC2 Mafia as lack of experience, I was able to deduce roles within the 50seconds given. :D
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
June 16 2011 21:49 GMT
#71
On June 17 2011 06:33 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 06:29 freeloader625 wrote:
On June 17 2011 06:15 gtrsrs wrote:
On June 17 2011 05:48 Xedat wrote:
Omg I'm so excited for this. I read all the rules twice and just want to ask to anyone willing to answer (before the game starts) since these were not answered in the thread rules:

1) Since PMs are not allowed, how would mafia communicate with each other?
2) Once someone dies whether it be by votes or mafia hit, will their roles be revealed?

Thanks and GL everyone! (I've only played SC2 Mafia before and got hooked)

Naaa, just kidding, please don't try to lynch me ;-)


Hmm, a bit suspicious no? Right when the PM are getting sent out too. Scum slip?


A bit of a bold accusation, I would say. However, I do have to agree, the first question does look a bit suspicious. After all, a townie would have *no* reason to ask such a question, as they can't PM anyway.


Oh but a townie does have reasons to ask such a question.

Don't take my SC2 Mafia as lack of experience, I was able to deduce roles within the 50seconds given. :D


What reason does a townie have to ask such a question?
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
June 16 2011 21:49 GMT
#72
Curiosity
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
June 16 2011 21:50 GMT
#73
On June 17 2011 06:49 Mataza wrote:
Curiosity


^doesn't get it
at all
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 16 2011 21:54 GMT
#74
On June 17 2011 06:50 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 06:49 Mataza wrote:
Curiosity


^doesn't get it
at all


haha so true

All I can say is, all too often the first one to speak is "put on trial." Sleep on it.
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
June 16 2011 21:55 GMT
#75
Also as of my knowledge roles aren´t determined as of now.
And I´m the cohost of this game so I guess I do know.

Game start and sending of role PMs will be done tomorrow around 6:00 TL time.
Maybe earlier, maybe later but definitely not now
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 16 2011 21:57 GMT
#76
On June 17 2011 06:55 Mataza wrote:
Also as of my knowledge roles aren´t determined as of now.
And I´m the cohost of this game so I guess I do know.

Game start and sending of role PMs will be done tomorrow around 6:00 TL time.
Maybe earlier, maybe later but definitely not now


Read pages 8-10 of the XL Mafia game where the majority of the players in this just came from
Xedat
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 22:05:21
June 16 2011 22:03 GMT
#77
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3vh2
freeloader625
Profile Joined May 2010
United States180 Posts
June 16 2011 22:06 GMT
#78
I lol'ed irl
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 16 2011 22:08 GMT
#79
On June 17 2011 07:03 Xedat wrote:
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3vh2


haha we're bad people
Lord Vatti
Profile Joined June 2011
United States20 Posts
June 16 2011 22:10 GMT
#80
Awesome Xedat. Cant wait for 6:00 TL time tomarrow. first online game
"A witty saying proves nothing." -Voltaire
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1229
WardiTV507
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko446
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8932
Bisu 2560
Jaedong 1410
BeSt 1037
EffOrt 543
Horang2 433
actioN 257
Larva 245
ZerO 236
Mini 180
[ Show more ]
Pusan 141
ggaemo 89
Mind 87
Snow 85
Hyun 69
Barracks 63
Yoon 62
Shinee 50
Killer 44
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 37
Bale 36
scan(afreeca) 33
ToSsGirL 29
hero 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 18
zelot 15
Noble 12
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc1467
Dendi835
qojqva577
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1032
markeloff87
Other Games
B2W.Neo384
crisheroes285
hiko207
DeMusliM205
Pyrionflax186
dupreeh106
Livibee73
Mew2King67
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 2448
StarCastTV_EN63
UltimateBattle 40
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1194
League of Legends
• Jankos1441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 39m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.