• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:44
CEST 16:44
KST 23:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7994 users

Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia IV - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 28 2011 21:01 GMT
#601
Endgame
[image loading]


As twilight descended on Liquidia, panic ran rampant and unchecked through the remaining townies. After a comedy of errors which involved innocents being killed by their own hand, the death of the scum Alderan was supposed to be a breakthrough in their cause to rid the town of the tyranny that was plaguing them. The town hoped to recreate this success again, to save themselves.

The next town meeting gathered for the most important decision of their lives, but there was a notable absence from the proceedings. After trying to deflect questions from Treadmill and Drazerk, Supersoft quickly pointed out: "Let's hear CjrNinja's opinion, oh wait, he's not even here. Surprise, surprise".

Drazerk blinked and looked around "Christ, you're right. He's always been last to arrive and first to leave our other meetings, I didn't even notice his chair was empty!"

Supersoft, realizing the opportunity to save himself, shrugged, gave a shrewd grin and said "Well his absence can only mean one thing, and only one thing: He's one of them, lets do this".

Shouting in agreement, the other three jumped out of their chairs and hastened to follow Supersoft, who was leading the way.

Upon arriving at the house, the four quickly found their target sitting in the corner of his room, wearing only a loincloth and eating homemade butterscotch pudding. His four unwelcome visitors all shouted accusations and pointed fingers at him, demanding answers.

Cjrninja did not, or would not hear what the others had to say. He simply pointed at Freeloader and Supersoft and uttered only five words:

"Game over man, game over".

This was Supersoft's cue to grab the heaviest item available to him -A black fourth generation Game Boy with Super Mario Land 2 inserted in the slot- and proceed to beat Cjrninja to death with it, undeterred by the green pool of blood that was quickly forming around the recently deceased's body.

The others looked on, horrified, realizing the magnitude of their mistake. It was then they noticed freeloader's sinister grin as he pulled out a gun. "Too bad, so sad" he giggled, taking aim at a wide eyed Drazerk. With two ear ringing explosions Drazerk's head was blown to smithereens, his green blood mixing with that of Cjrninja. Treadmill ran, or at least tried to. Unfortunately for him, Supersoft was ready for him, with one single elegant motion he drove his knife through Treadmill's neck. The green gushing blood soaked supersoft as he laughed madly.

"We did it Paul!" supersoft yelled, "we killed the fuckers!". freeloader grinned. "Indeed we have, we can start summoning our friends from the other side now, no?" freeloader said, starting to draw a pentagram in blood around Alderan's corpse.

Cjrninja the town lazy bum (Vanilla Townie) has been lynched
Drazerk the Suicidal Priest (Vanilla Townie) has been shot in the endgame
Treadmill the Amnesiac Detective (Vanilla Townie) has been knifed in the endgame
iGrok the random spirit, has appeared in town, and then vanished.
supersoft the Sadistic Fanatic (Mafia Goon) has survived and won!
freeloader the Necrophiliac Mastermind (Mafia Goon) has survived and won
Alderan the Helicopter Enthusiast (Mafia Goon) wins from beyond the grave and will be brought back as an undead!

Game is over. Banlist requests for behavioral issues will be going out shortly, they should be limited to discussion in the ban list only. Well played by everyone, although the inactivity in the endgame was disappointing. Oh, and thanks to Cjrninja for writing his own death sequence, I quite liked it ^_^
Moderator
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
June 28 2011 21:02 GMT
#602
muhahahahaha
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 28 2011 21:05 GMT
#603
I knew we should of Killed Freeloader...
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
June 28 2011 21:07 GMT
#604
oh lord this was so tense!!! damn!! GG
freeloader625
Profile Joined May 2010
United States180 Posts
June 28 2011 21:08 GMT
#605
GG
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
June 28 2011 21:10 GMT
#606
Oh well, shoulda stuck with supersoft. I guess town just got really demoralized this game, thats why I didnt post as much as the game went on anyways. GG.
Pyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
June 28 2011 21:24 GMT
#607
I totally knew it!!! Alderan gave away supersoft with this post!!!

Grrr...

I wasn't sure about freeloader, but I had it down to either him or treadmill at the time I died. Freeloader primarily for this post. And Treadmill because of just general scummy play.

I still maintain that my false DT claim could have saved the game if gtrsrs had played along. In fact if he had gone ahead and claimed that he lied about being medic, the only way mafia would have known that I was actually lying was if freeloader was scum. Combined with the way supersoft reacted to my claim (it reeked of scum slip first criticizing the play and then backtracking on the criticism), we totally could have won if things had gone a little differently.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
June 28 2011 21:25 GMT
#608
Thanks for the mention in the endgame post GMarshal ^^
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
June 28 2011 21:34 GMT
#609
On June 29 2011 06:24 Pyo wrote:
I totally knew it!!! Alderan gave away supersoft with this post!!!

Grrr...

I wasn't sure about freeloader, but I had it down to either him or treadmill at the time I died. Freeloader primarily for this post. And Treadmill because of just general scummy play.

I still maintain that my false DT claim could have saved the game if gtrsrs had played along. In fact if he had gone ahead and claimed that he lied about being medic, the only way mafia would have known that I was actually lying was if freeloader was scum. Combined with the way supersoft reacted to my claim (it reeked of scum slip first criticizing the play and then backtracking on the criticism), we totally could have won if things had gone a little differently.

Unfortunately in your false DT claim you said that you checked fl625 and that he was green, so the mafia knew you were lying anyways. But I agree it was a good play, if a little confusing to the rest of us at first.
Pyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
June 28 2011 22:05 GMT
#610
On June 29 2011 06:34 Treadmill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 06:24 Pyo wrote:
I totally knew it!!! Alderan gave away supersoft with this post!!!

Grrr...

I wasn't sure about freeloader, but I had it down to either him or treadmill at the time I died. Freeloader primarily for this post. And Treadmill because of just general scummy play.

I still maintain that my false DT claim could have saved the game if gtrsrs had played along. In fact if he had gone ahead and claimed that he lied about being medic, the only way mafia would have known that I was actually lying was if freeloader was scum. Combined with the way supersoft reacted to my claim (it reeked of scum slip first criticizing the play and then backtracking on the criticism), we totally could have won if things had gone a little differently.

Unfortunately in your false DT claim you said that you checked fl625 and that he was green, so the mafia knew you were lying anyways. But I agree it was a good play, if a little confusing to the rest of us at first.


Yes mafia knew I was lying anyway, but if gtrsrs had gone along with it, the only way for mafia to have known I was lying was if freeloader was mafia. Therefore, when gtrsrs turned up dead anyway, freeloader would have been outed as scum. Picking freeloader wasn't by random (not totally anyway). I spent a little time deciding between him and you (treadmill) since I was suspicious of both of you.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
June 28 2011 22:22 GMT
#611
i knew that you were lying... I posted it in the mafiaforum way before gtrsrs did :D
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
June 28 2011 22:26 GMT
#612
On June 29 2011 07:05 Pyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 06:34 Treadmill wrote:
On June 29 2011 06:24 Pyo wrote:
I totally knew it!!! Alderan gave away supersoft with this post!!!

Grrr...

I wasn't sure about freeloader, but I had it down to either him or treadmill at the time I died. Freeloader primarily for this post. And Treadmill because of just general scummy play.

I still maintain that my false DT claim could have saved the game if gtrsrs had played along. In fact if he had gone ahead and claimed that he lied about being medic, the only way mafia would have known that I was actually lying was if freeloader was scum. Combined with the way supersoft reacted to my claim (it reeked of scum slip first criticizing the play and then backtracking on the criticism), we totally could have won if things had gone a little differently.

Unfortunately in your false DT claim you said that you checked fl625 and that he was green, so the mafia knew you were lying anyways. But I agree it was a good play, if a little confusing to the rest of us at first.


Yes mafia knew I was lying anyway, but if gtrsrs had gone along with it, the only way for mafia to have known I was lying was if freeloader was mafia. Therefore, when gtrsrs turned up dead anyway, freeloader would have been outed as scum. Picking freeloader wasn't by random (not totally anyway). I spent a little time deciding between him and you (treadmill) since I was suspicious of both of you.

Oh, I see. Interesting. I hadn't quite understood that as being your strategy. I think you may have been overthinking things a little since the mafia may have just killed gtrsrs anyways, even if they thought you were DT.
Pyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
June 28 2011 22:47 GMT
#613
On June 29 2011 07:22 supersoft wrote:
i knew that you were lying... I posted it in the mafiaforum way before gtrsrs did :D


yeah, of course you did, because freeloader was mafia and I said he cleared as town. If you think about it from another perspective, the only ones who wouldn't know for sure whether I was lying or not would be vanilla townies. The fact that Cjr and Draz were both willing to believe me was a huge part of me thinking that they were both town.

Regardless of whether anyone believed me or not, in retrospect, all of the scum definitely made slips in reaction to my false claim - it's just that no one was really looking for them and/or applying any pressure in response.

I had intended to make a final night post before I died saying that town absolutely should have lynched you next and then flipped a coin between freeloader and treadmill, but I got hung up with work and didn't make it in time.

Anyway, gg mafia. Things might have been different if there hadn't been a big huge flame war followed by complete inactivity, but you guys took advantage of it pretty well.
Pyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
June 28 2011 22:57 GMT
#614
On June 29 2011 07:26 Treadmill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 07:05 Pyo wrote:
On June 29 2011 06:34 Treadmill wrote:
On June 29 2011 06:24 Pyo wrote:
I totally knew it!!! Alderan gave away supersoft with this post!!!

Grrr...

I wasn't sure about freeloader, but I had it down to either him or treadmill at the time I died. Freeloader primarily for this post. And Treadmill because of just general scummy play.

I still maintain that my false DT claim could have saved the game if gtrsrs had played along. In fact if he had gone ahead and claimed that he lied about being medic, the only way mafia would have known that I was actually lying was if freeloader was scum. Combined with the way supersoft reacted to my claim (it reeked of scum slip first criticizing the play and then backtracking on the criticism), we totally could have won if things had gone a little differently.

Unfortunately in your false DT claim you said that you checked fl625 and that he was green, so the mafia knew you were lying anyways. But I agree it was a good play, if a little confusing to the rest of us at first.


Yes mafia knew I was lying anyway, but if gtrsrs had gone along with it, the only way for mafia to have known I was lying was if freeloader was mafia. Therefore, when gtrsrs turned up dead anyway, freeloader would have been outed as scum. Picking freeloader wasn't by random (not totally anyway). I spent a little time deciding between him and you (treadmill) since I was suspicious of both of you.

Oh, I see. Interesting. I hadn't quite understood that as being your strategy. I think you may have been overthinking things a little since the mafia may have just killed gtrsrs anyways, even if they thought you were DT.


It's like an onion. There were so many levels to it. I mean I spent like 2-3 hours just thinking about all the different possible outcomes/scenarios and regardless of what scenario the game was or how anyone reacted, town literally could be no worse off than they already were. Here is my reply to Mataza when he PM'ed me asking what I hoped to achieve from my claim.
+ Show Spoiler +
Well it's lynch or lose at this point and there is no way in which it is a bad play for town. At worst, everyone sees through it and nothing changes. At best, it protects the real DT if there is one (maybe absorbing a roleblock if there is one), it confuses the mafia, or at least makes them question what they are doing. If gtrsrs really was the medic (and wasn't so arrogant/cocky), it creates an opportunity for him to "claim" he lied about being medic and is just vanilla townie and could possibly save him - unfortunately (if he really is the medic), he immediately decided to call out the lie for what it was...

Also, it does creates a situation where the reactions to my fib can potentially induce a scum slip, but that's a longshot.

Regardless of whether I live or die through the night, the town will know my true alignment come morning so it isn't like I've created a more chaotic situation for the town. And depending on the situation and who mafia kill, there is a huge potential for a lot of information.

Basically, it's a bold gambit, but with no real downside, I figured why not give it a shot.

Although it didn't work out, I really put a lot of thought into it. I mean even in my original fake DT claim post, I tried dropping subtle hints to gtrsrs.

Has the Mafia forum been posted? I'm actually really curious to know exactly what they were thinking, especially with regard to alderan basically committing suicide.
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
June 28 2011 23:09 GMT
#615
Alderan comitting suicide was kinda ineveitable at that point. I'd love to see the mafia forum too though.
CjrNinja
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia223 Posts
June 29 2011 00:46 GMT
#616
Sorry I didn't go to any effort at the end guys... my fault for towns loss.
Well played by the mafia team though, you guys capitalized well on the chaos that was day 1 as well as the subsequent inactivity. GG.
Thanks to GMarshal and Mataza for hosting. <3
P.s. I would also like to see the mafia forum ^^
For her everything was red, orange, gold-red from the sun on the closed eyes, and it all was that color, all of it, the filling, the possessing, the having, all of that color, all in a blindness of that color.
freeloader625
Profile Joined May 2010
United States180 Posts
June 29 2011 00:57 GMT
#617
Ok I finally have time to post. I acted very similarly to the last game I played because I knew it would be my perfect cover.

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/wKEPXeNmMtpy

I give Pyo Town MVP by far. He made a play when town needed one desperately and came very close to catching us. I was scared what you might say.

I guess my own arrogance and insolence led to Alderans death. I kept telling them what to do, what to say, how to act and he didn't want to put up with it. I don't blame him. I needed time to think of a way out of the mess.

The original plan was for me to claim DT Day 3 because I had the most credibility at that point. The entire game I was setting up my DT claim, by hinting players roles subtly in my posts. Game would have been over but Pyo claimed and then slips started happening. At that point it was too late for me to claim DT.

Gtrsrs was good as well, except he was far too emotion so I kept him alive for a few turns to do my bidding >:D

Treadmill had potential this game, but was following the wrong leads most of it until it was too late. I was able to use this to my advantage.

My mafia partners were great, pulling through when they had to.

The rest of the players either died too early or lurked too much for me to comment.
Pyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
June 29 2011 02:01 GMT
#618
On June 23 2011 06:16 Drazerk wrote:
Since we all know your going to lynch me tomorrow I am going to throw my predictions around

This is nothing more than me guessing as town is dead at this point

6. Alderan
8. supersoft
12. freeloader625

Are Mafia but I doubt they have a role blocker (alderan is lying)

4. gtrsrs is probably a blue role

9. Pyo
7. CjrNinja
2. Treadmill

Are Vannila townies

As for me you will find out soon enough


I just saw this post. Oh the irony of the most confused acting town having hit the nail on the head...
Pyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
June 29 2011 02:22 GMT
#619
moomoo 06-19-2011 01:00 AM ET (US)
OMG pyo has 100% read on both of you guys! I need you to post this asap!

Oh yeah, who's a bad-ass, although not quite as spot on as Drazek's post was lol.

sup 06-20-2011 12:30 PM ET (US)
okay who do we kill now? omgCRAZY or pyo

To think I was almost spared the insanity of the gtrsrs flame-a-thon

freeload 06-22-2011 08:39 PM ET (US)
WAIT WTF?!? Hold on new posts to read.

Pyo that sly sly sly man. He just claimed DT and false cleared me as green. Hes playing desperate mind games where if he wins, the town has a chance, if he loses, the town would have lost anyway. He knows hes not DT and he want to figure out setup. Hes trying to save the medic. If we don't RB him he knows Alderan is scum. If we kill him, gtrsrs has to stay alive. But gtrsrs will save him now since he claimed DT. So killing Pyo is impossible... therefore Alderan will be exposed. Wowowowowowow I never saw this coming. Maybe if I counterclaim, but I can't because DT no longer exists because he didn't get Day 3 RB.

Shit just got real.

I need time to think. Please refrain from posting until I think of a plan. I have underestimated him. He may have singlehandedly saved town.

Boo-ya! Well if nothing else I did manage to cause a minor shit storm in the mafia QT and freak FL out.


Having read through the mafia QT, I think the mafia were trying too hard, lol. Honestly if they had done absolutely nothing all game except vote, they proabably would have won given how town killed off all the active posters day 1 and 2 all by themselves. Well done by supersoft at the end to confuse town enough into completely splitting their votes, but given that treadmill and CjrNinja were totally inactive all game long and Draz was acting all dazed and confused, it was kind of inevitable.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
June 29 2011 05:54 GMT
#620
in the end i feel justified that drazerk turned out town
retrospectively i hope you all see why lynching anyone but lord vatti on day 1 was a huge mistake, which snowballed into a town loss IMO

oh well i'm glad it's over
gg mafia, vwp
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1092
RotterdaM666
SteadfastSC308
TKL 258
Rex126
CosmosSc2 38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 666
SteadfastSC 308
TKL 258
Rex 126
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44392
Calm 3459
Shuttle 2751
Jaedong 1839
Horang2 756
Mini 567
Rush 425
EffOrt 387
Soma 349
Soulkey 346
[ Show more ]
Stork 319
ZerO 248
Larva 239
BeSt 206
Snow 204
firebathero 121
Mong 119
Zeus 98
910 78
hero 74
Mind 72
sorry 68
Free 62
Sharp 49
Hyun 49
Yoon 48
Shine 39
Shinee 37
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 29
Pusan 28
JYJ 22
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Bale 19
HiyA 18
Killer 17
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5275
Dendi1150
420jenkins47
Counter-Strike
fl0m2867
Fnx 624
x6flipin79
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King134
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2212
hiko795
Liquid`RaSZi606
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes355
dupreeh270
ceh9252
DeMusliM215
Khaldor209
Livibee188
Pyrionflax185
Liquid`VortiX147
Hui .122
Trikslyr94
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 323
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2060
• Jankos1643
• TFBlade573
Other Games
• Shiphtur494
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 16m
The PondCast
19h 16m
INu's Battles
20h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.