• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:27
CEST 02:27
KST 09:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10411 users

Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia IV - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 30 31 32 Next All
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
June 15 2011 23:05 GMT
#21
I'll coach too, if you'll let me. You should have one for experienced players like last time periodically, it's fun to play in a more simplified environment, and it's a good way to improve.

Good luck to those playing.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 23:08 GMT
#22
On June 16 2011 08:05 Varpulis wrote:
I'll coach too, if you'll let me. You should have one for experienced players like last time periodically, it's fun to play in a more simplified environment, and it's a good way to improve.

Good luck to those playing.

Alright, with that I'm all full on coaches. ^_^

And the next SNMM will be open to everyone I think. I'll probably be alternating between the newbie exclusive and open or something like that.

Plus if this isn't full or close to full by friday, I'll just open it to the public.
Moderator
Pyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
June 15 2011 23:16 GMT
#23
/in
Pyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
June 15 2011 23:40 GMT
#24
actually,

/out

I think I'll play the lynch all liars game instead
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
June 15 2011 23:42 GMT
#25
i'm in LAL but bum doesn't mind if we're in more than one game
can i get
/in
?

still technically a noobie :D
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Lord Vatti
Profile Joined June 2011
United States20 Posts
June 16 2011 00:38 GMT
#26
/in
"A witty saying proves nothing." -Voltaire
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
June 16 2011 00:38 GMT
#27
I'm recruiting people all over the place, aren't I? Once again, he's an IRL friend, not a smurf.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 16 2011 00:59 GMT
#28
On June 16 2011 08:42 gtrsrs wrote:
i'm in LAL but bum doesn't mind if we're in more than one game
can i get
/in
?

still technically a noobie :D

I'm cool with you playing in both LAL and this, if bum has a problem with it then you might have to pick, but as far as I'm concerned its all cool.
Moderator
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
June 16 2011 01:44 GMT
#29
/in

Bummed XL died before I could get back into it after some irl issues, but the first few days were fun. Really excited for a smaller, more intimate game.

Bow chicka wow wow
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 16 2011 03:13 GMT
#30
/in
t(ツ)t
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 16 2011 03:18 GMT
#31
On June 16 2011 12:13 Cthsazsa wrote:
/in

You've already played two games (XXXIX and PTP), so you can't sign up for this one, sorry -__-
Moderator
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 16 2011 03:47 GMT
#32
Oh dang I misunderstood the signups >.>
I was thinking that New meant two or less.
t(ツ)t
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 16 2011 04:00 GMT
#33
On June 16 2011 12:47 Cthsazsa wrote:
Oh dang I misunderstood the signups >.>
I was thinking that New meant two or less.

I can see how you might think that from the wording in the OP, I'll edit it now to make it clear.
Moderator
CjrNinja
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia223 Posts
June 16 2011 04:26 GMT
#34
/in please
For her everything was red, orange, gold-red from the sun on the closed eyes, and it all was that color, all of it, the filling, the possessing, the having, all of that color, all in a blindness of that color.
MrBadExample
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden23 Posts
June 16 2011 06:40 GMT
#35
Never played this online before. Guess this is a good place to start?
/sign
"When you're ahead, go fucking kill him. When you're behind, go fucking kill him and bring all your scvs"
Pyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 08:20:23
June 16 2011 07:32 GMT
#36
/in

I'm gonna tentatively sign back up for this one before it fills up, got permission from bumatlarge to participate in both his and this game (assuming that it's cool with you GM).
omgCRAZY
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada551 Posts
June 16 2011 08:16 GMT
#37
haha so many of the same people from TL Mafia XL. Should be fun
THIS NEEDS FACE!
Xedat
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany358 Posts
June 16 2011 09:20 GMT
#38
I played half of TL mafia XXXIX and I played mafia XL, does that make me ineligible? If not I would like to play.
I hope no one gets modkilled this time -.-
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 16 2011 09:25 GMT
#39
On June 16 2011 18:20 Xedat wrote:
I played half of TL mafia XXXIX and I played mafia XL, does that make me ineligible? If not I would like to play.
I hope no one gets modkilled this time -.-

You subbed into XXXIX? I guess that dosn't count as a full game then...

Sure why not, added to the roster ^_^
Moderator
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 16 2011 09:31 GMT
#40
If there is any spots left

/in
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 99
ByuN 50
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1726
GuemChi 1215
Artosis 581
910 39
MaD[AoV]16
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever207
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
taco 95
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox618
Other Games
summit1g8434
Day[9].tv657
shahzam500
C9.Mang0312
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick525
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur718
• Day9tv657
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 34m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.