• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9488 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 155

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 185 Next
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 22:14 GMT
#3081
Tell me why I am a scumbag, plz
t(ツ)t
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:15 GMT
#3082
On June 12 2011 07:14 Cthsazsa wrote:
Tell me why I am a scumbag, plz


Gut tells me Amber/Gman/Karshe aren't, PoE leaves you
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 22:21 GMT
#3083
On June 12 2011 07:15 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 07:14 Cthsazsa wrote:
Tell me why I am a scumbag, plz


Gut tells me Amber/Gman/Karshe aren't, PoE leaves you


If gut is all you rely on, we're going to lose this game.


Why would I have let Wiggles kill Desk, if I was scum?


O ya dont say it was for town cred.

On June 12 2011 04:41 Cthsazsa wrote:
GMarshal let himself get roleblocked to gain town cred? Just like Palmar killed the mole to get town cred, and I let Mr. Wiggles kill Desk so I can get town cred?
t(ツ)t
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 11 2011 22:23 GMT
#3084
If you guys believe that Jackal is actually an assassin then you are too mentally handicapped to deserve this win. Of course he claimed assassin as serial killer, its the only way he can extend his life and hope to live, at least until tomorrow.

If you don't lynch jackal today then you are retarded, THERE ARE NO ASSASSINS.

We would have killed one by now, and they would have been shooting full fire since day 1, since its their best shot at winning. Jackal is as much of an assassin as I am a Planar Dragon
Moderator
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 22:29 GMT
#3085
Rean if you think I'm scum try again. Calling people scum because you have a gut feeling is going to cost us the game.
I also think you should go back and actually read my two posts about why Karshe is scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=149#2980

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=152#3031
t(ツ)t
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:33 GMT
#3086
On June 12 2011 07:21 Cthsazsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 07:15 Rean wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:14 Cthsazsa wrote:
Tell me why I am a scumbag, plz


Gut tells me Amber/Gman/Karshe aren't, PoE leaves you


If gut is all you rely on, we're going to lose this game.


Why would I have let Wiggles kill Desk, if I was scum?


O ya dont say it was for town cred.

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 04:41 Cthsazsa wrote:
GMarshal let himself get roleblocked to gain town cred? Just like Palmar killed the mole to get town cred, and I let Mr. Wiggles kill Desk so I can get town cred?


Damn....you've got a good point there >.>

This is where things get tricky. For me, the next option would then be either GMarshal or Amber[LighT]. The thing here is: if Amber is scum, we'll know because Barundar will use his powers to make a deal with Jackal. GMarshal does give me a gut feeling he's town, but not by all that much. Either way, the votecheck should help us out here.

GMarshal: I understand why you'd rather lynch Jackal, and your reasons for there not being a assassin are very valid. However, if you truly are town then you have to understand that lynching Jackal and shooting Barundar won't work. I can't explain to you why, you have to trust me on this.
If Jackal is lying about being a assassin, we'll know.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:37 GMT
#3087
On June 12 2011 07:29 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean if you think I'm scum try again. Calling people scum because you have a gut feeling is going to cost us the game.
I also think you should go back and actually read my two posts about why Karshe is scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=149#2980

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=152#3031


Could you share your thoughts on Amber please?
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 22:46 GMT
#3088
On June 12 2011 07:37 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 07:29 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean if you think I'm scum try again. Calling people scum because you have a gut feeling is going to cost us the game.
I also think you should go back and actually read my two posts about why Karshe is scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=149#2980

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=152#3031


Could you share your thoughts on Amber please?


On June 11 2011 15:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
Amber, he's a freakin dog for god's sake. It's impossible to get a read on him when all we can analyze is barks and tail-waggings.
Rean I don't know why the hell you didn't check Amber instead of Jackal. EM claimed medic, of course he was going to die. 99% chance you're going to die tonight as well, so any shit you come up with is useless.
I also don't trust the dog and I really don't see any other way Town is going to be sure of his alignment.
.



t(ツ)t
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 11 2011 22:55 GMT
#3089
On June 12 2011 07:46 Cthsazsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 07:37 Rean wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:29 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean if you think I'm scum try again. Calling people scum because you have a gut feeling is going to cost us the game.
I also think you should go back and actually read my two posts about why Karshe is scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=149#2980

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=152#3031


Could you share your thoughts on Amber please?


Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 15:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
Amber, he's a freakin dog for god's sake. It's impossible to get a read on him when all we can analyze is barks and tail-waggings.
Rean I don't know why the hell you didn't check Amber instead of Jackal. EM claimed medic, of course he was going to die. 99% chance you're going to die tonight as well, so any shit you come up with is useless.
I also don't trust the dog and I really don't see any other way Town is going to be sure of his alignment.
.





*growls*
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:57 GMT
#3090
On June 12 2011 07:55 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 07:46 Cthsazsa wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:37 Rean wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:29 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean if you think I'm scum try again. Calling people scum because you have a gut feeling is going to cost us the game.
I also think you should go back and actually read my two posts about why Karshe is scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=149#2980

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=152#3031


Could you share your thoughts on Amber please?


On June 11 2011 15:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
Amber, he's a freakin dog for god's sake. It's impossible to get a read on him when all we can analyze is barks and tail-waggings.
Rean I don't know why the hell you didn't check Amber instead of Jackal. EM claimed medic, of course he was going to die. 99% chance you're going to die tonight as well, so any shit you come up with is useless.
I also don't trust the dog and I really don't see any other way Town is going to be sure of his alignment.
.





*growls*


Now you're here: please quote whoever you targetted last night and lie down please.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 11 2011 23:28 GMT
#3091
On June 12 2011 07:33 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 07:21 Cthsazsa wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:15 Rean wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:14 Cthsazsa wrote:
Tell me why I am a scumbag, plz


Gut tells me Amber/Gman/Karshe aren't, PoE leaves you


If gut is all you rely on, we're going to lose this game.


Why would I have let Wiggles kill Desk, if I was scum?


O ya dont say it was for town cred.

On June 12 2011 04:41 Cthsazsa wrote:
GMarshal let himself get roleblocked to gain town cred? Just like Palmar killed the mole to get town cred, and I let Mr. Wiggles kill Desk so I can get town cred?


Damn....you've got a good point there >.>

This is where things get tricky. For me, the next option would then be either GMarshal or Amber[LighT]. The thing here is: if Amber is scum, we'll know because Barundar will use his powers to make a deal with Jackal. GMarshal does give me a gut feeling he's town, but not by all that much. Either way, the votecheck should help us out here.

GMarshal: I understand why you'd rather lynch Jackal, and your reasons for there not being a assassin are very valid. However, if you truly are town then you have to understand that lynching Jackal and shooting Barundar won't work. I can't explain to you why, you have to trust me on this.
If Jackal is lying about being a assassin, we'll know.


No, I'm not buying this "just trust me" bullshit, I'm tired of being cut out of the circle. Either explain your reasoning or my vote is staying where it is. This sounds like coagulations "lynch tackster, trust me guys" in Insane 2, it got us nowhere.

Kill the guy who is going to bring us closer to lylo, shoot barundar, figure out the rest of the scum team tomorrow. Its not that hard to do.
Moderator
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 11 2011 23:35 GMT
#3092
On June 12 2011 07:09 Rean wrote:
1. Yes, I do think Karshe's town. I created his role and his use of it has seemed pro-town so far. His third bomb is slightly wasted as he could have used it better but i'll forgive him since he's just a newbie.


Sorry Rean, I thought about how to use it to try and gain information but I was hesitant to plant it on someone scummy because I didn't want to draw town attention away from them, i.e. "Oh we don't need to lynch Barundar since he's going to explode anyway." And I feared putting it on anyone else would make me look too suspicious and get me lynched.

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2011 23:35 GMT
#3093
Here is why we should lynch Jackal.

Jackal has the ability to kill. GMarshal cannot kill anyone since he has no one in his circle.

I can shoot barundar tonight.

If barundar doesn't die, we lynch him and then shoot the dog.

If barundar dies, we lynch Cthsazsa or GMarshal and shoot the other.

All the while, the only KP's going around are mine and the mafia's, so we're not going to fall any more behind from this point on.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2011 23:36 GMT
#3094
also, will you give me some more bloody fistpounds?

amber, you can #pawpound: Palmar

and it will count.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2011 23:41 GMT
#3095
Basically, we know the mafia will shoot into this list:

Palmar, redFF, stefftastiq, rean

we probably have 2-3 remaining mafia, and 1-2 remaining black roles.

But the main thing is they need too much time to kill us all. All we have to do is keep their KP's as low as possible.

Can we please just go kill Jackal58



##Vote Jackal58
Computer says mafia
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 23:43 GMT
#3096
Ugh. At this point I just don't know, we're playing with fire as we don't have alot of people left. I guess we'll have to roll the dice and pray Barundar's role isn't particulary nasty.

REVERSE THE VOTING LIST I MADE. EVERYONE NOT CTHSASZA OR KARSHE WILL BE VOTING JACKAL58.

##Vote: Jackal58
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 12 2011 00:00 GMT
#3097
Karshe is scum.
He is the missing scum on Palmar's lynch list.
Why is everyone disregarding that.
t(ツ)t
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 12 2011 00:13 GMT
#3098
On June 12 2011 07:57 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 07:55 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:46 Cthsazsa wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:37 Rean wrote:
On June 12 2011 07:29 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean if you think I'm scum try again. Calling people scum because you have a gut feeling is going to cost us the game.
I also think you should go back and actually read my two posts about why Karshe is scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=149#2980

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=152#3031


Could you share your thoughts on Amber please?


On June 11 2011 15:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
Amber, he's a freakin dog for god's sake. It's impossible to get a read on him when all we can analyze is barks and tail-waggings.
Rean I don't know why the hell you didn't check Amber instead of Jackal. EM claimed medic, of course he was going to die. 99% chance you're going to die tonight as well, so any shit you come up with is useless.
I also don't trust the dog and I really don't see any other way Town is going to be sure of his alignment.
.





*growls*


Now you're here: please quote whoever you targetted last night and lie down please.


*lies down*
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 12 2011 00:20 GMT
#3099
On June 12 2011 08:35 Palmar wrote:
Here is why we should lynch Jackal.

Jackal has the ability to kill. GMarshal cannot kill anyone since he has no one in his circle.

I can shoot barundar tonight.

If barundar doesn't die, we lynch him and then shoot the dog.

If barundar dies, we lynch Cthsazsa or GMarshal and shoot the other.

All the while, the only KP's going around are mine and the mafia's, so we're not going to fall any more behind from this point on.

Lol. So does GMarshall. And 1 other. My role is mason. My alignment is assassin. My alignment gives me two shots. Not my role. Lynch me today and town will most likely lose. Why do you think Barundar wants me to make a deal with him? So you guys don't lynch scum. Wtf do I have to lie about at this point? My game is over. I'll be done tonight. Lynch scum. Or lose.
Life can only kill you once.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 12 2011 00:31 GMT
#3100
Town stop getting sheeped by GMarshal -___- he did the exact same thing in the Palmar lynch.

Jackal admitted, he's done. There's no way he's going to win. He is offering us help to kill scum why the hell are you all turning it down??

Lynch Barundar today. Jackal kills Karshe. Palmar kills GMarshal.
By tomorrow we'll have two scum and one 3rd party dead.
If we can't find a better lynch, we can lynch Jackal tomorrow.
t(ツ)t
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft505
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta106
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft519
PiGStarcraft505
RuFF_SC2 173
SpeCial 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1074
Hyuk 53
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox764
C9.Mang0293
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor647
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 803
JimRising 556
Sick107
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS31
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo645
• Stunt278
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 25m
Online Event
7h 25m
FEL
12h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.