• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9898 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 185 Next
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 21:37 GMT
#3061
Today we need to lynch Barundar.

Out of the people on palmar's lynch list, the three suspects are me, Karshe, and Amber.
I still don't know how I went from pro-town to suspicious? I feel obligated to exclude my name for the sake of hunting scum.
That leaves us with 2 people. Karshe and Amber[Light]. One of them is scum.

Karshe has hardly done anything useful and doesn't even contribute to discussion, only to defend himself. The only thing giving him town credit is the fact that he put a bomb on Bum. Of course, that was only because the whole Town wanted him too, and if he didn't then we'd have another scum.

We can't get shit from Amber, since he is a dog. I really don't trust him either cause he hasn't done shit to help town.

One of these guy's flip will clear the other.

For now I am going to believe Jackal's story. He has no reason to lie about it.
t(ツ)t
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 11 2011 21:37 GMT
#3062
On June 12 2011 06:33 GMarshal wrote:
So, we lynch barundar, who we know is mafia, instead of one of the sk's who has a gun?

IF we let jackal shoot he is going to be killing townies and bringing us closer to lylo. So you want to lynch Barundar instead?

Do I *need* to explain why its better that we lynch jackal and shoot barundar? Or are we going to herp derp our way into defeat?

You're just as deadly as I am. Go ahead and lynch me. You'll be just as dead as I am.
Life can only kill you once.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
June 11 2011 21:40 GMT
#3063
On June 12 2011 06:35 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 06:22 Barundar wrote:
Wanna coordinate night hits Jackal?

Why would I want to do that? I can't benefit you guys. I can't benefit town. I will be dead at the next day post.

Actually I can offer you a deal making sure you won't .
Bartundar
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 21:41 GMT
#3064
On June 12 2011 06:33 GMarshal wrote:
So, we lynch barundar, who we know is mafia, instead of one of the sk's who has a gun?

IF we let jackal shoot he is going to be killing townies and bringing us closer to lylo. So you want to lynch Barundar instead?

Do I *need* to explain why its better that we lynch jackal and shoot barundar? Or are we going to herp derp our way into defeat?


LOL assassin.
Karshe actually did raise some good points when he was talking about you. You being experienced and all, yet you certainly don't look like a town leader.

Please explain to us why Jackal is lying?
And yes, I would muchmuchmuch rather lynch Barundar now. That brings us one step closer to getting rid of the biggest threat to us, Mafia.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 21:49 GMT
#3065
EBWOP: Of course you want to lynch Jackal now. Because he just revealed himself assassin and you are too!
It's an easy way for you to save bullets, huh?
t(ツ)t
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 11 2011 21:50 GMT
#3066
On June 12 2011 06:40 Barundar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 06:35 Jackal58 wrote:
On June 12 2011 06:22 Barundar wrote:
Wanna coordinate night hits Jackal?

Why would I want to do that? I can't benefit you guys. I can't benefit town. I will be dead at the next day post.

Actually I can offer you a deal making sure you won't .

If I accept any deals from you I will be lynched immediately so lol nah. If you keep me alive for the night I will be lynched tomorrow. My game is over man.
Life can only kill you once.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
June 11 2011 21:53 GMT
#3067
On June 12 2011 06:50 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 06:40 Barundar wrote:
On June 12 2011 06:35 Jackal58 wrote:
On June 12 2011 06:22 Barundar wrote:
Wanna coordinate night hits Jackal?

Why would I want to do that? I can't benefit you guys. I can't benefit town. I will be dead at the next day post.

Actually I can offer you a deal making sure you won't .

If I accept any deals from you I will be lynched immediately so lol nah. If you keep me alive for the night I will be lynched tomorrow. My game is over man.

Trust me it's not. Town is pretty clueless as you can see :/.

I will reveal more tomorrow, closer to lynch, but ultimately you will have to trust me.
Bartundar
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 21:55 GMT
#3068
Alright. This is what we're looking at atm:


  1. Karshe
  2. GMarshal
  3. redFF Interrogator
  4. Amber[LighT]
  5. Cthsazsa
  6. Barundar
  7. DropBear
  8. stefftastiq
  9. Rean Psychic (votecheck/alignment check)
  10. Jackal58 Claimed assassin
  11. Palmar Bro of Destiny


Since I have to votecheck tonight, we're gonna do this nice and organized.

People that will be voting for Barundar:
Redff
Rean
Gmarshal
Amber[LighT]
stefftastiq
DropBear
Palmar

People that will be voting for Jackal58:
Karshe
Cthsazsa

Yes, I purposely left out Barundar and Jackal since they're not going to listen anyway (and we already know their alignments regardless).
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 11 2011 21:58 GMT
#3069
On June 12 2011 06:53 Barundar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 06:50 Jackal58 wrote:
On June 12 2011 06:40 Barundar wrote:
On June 12 2011 06:35 Jackal58 wrote:
On June 12 2011 06:22 Barundar wrote:
Wanna coordinate night hits Jackal?

Why would I want to do that? I can't benefit you guys. I can't benefit town. I will be dead at the next day post.

Actually I can offer you a deal making sure you won't .

If I accept any deals from you I will be lynched immediately so lol nah. If you keep me alive for the night I will be lynched tomorrow. My game is over man.

Trust me it's not. Town is pretty clueless as you can see :/.

I will reveal more tomorrow, closer to lynch, but ultimately you will have to trust me.

lol.


On June 12 2011 06:55 Rean wrote:
Alright. This is what we're looking at atm:


  1. Karshe
  2. GMarshal
  3. redFF Interrogator
  4. Amber[LighT]
  5. Cthsazsa
  6. Barundar
  7. DropBear
  8. stefftastiq
  9. Rean Psychic (votecheck/alignment check)
  10. Jackal58 Claimed assassin
  11. Palmar Bro of Destiny


Since I have to votecheck tonight, we're gonna do this nice and organized.

People that will be voting for Barundar:
Redff
Rean
Gmarshal
Amber[LighT]
stefftastiq
DropBear
Palmar

People that will be voting for Jackal58:
Karshe
Cthsazsa

Yes, I purposely left out Barundar and Jackal since they're not going to listen anyway (and we already know their alignments regardless).


Discrimination!!!!!!!!
Don't count the black mans vote.
Life can only kill you once.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 21:59 GMT
#3070
I love that Idea Rean, but you're most likely not going to survive the night and tell us the results.
t(ツ)t
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:00 GMT
#3071
On June 12 2011 06:59 Cthsazsa wrote:
I love that Idea Rean, but you're most likely not going to survive the night and tell us the results.


That's not an argument for not doing it you scumbag.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 22:01 GMT
#3072
Also, you left out the dog. I don't know how the hell you people are convinced he isn't scum, yet you guys are suspicious of me.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 22:02 GMT
#3073
Rean wtf? You said so yourself I'm most likely pro town, why the hell did you change your opinion so fast?
t(ツ)t
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:03 GMT
#3074
On June 12 2011 07:01 Cthsazsa wrote:
Also, you left out the dog. I don't know how the hell you people are convinced he isn't scum, yet you guys are suspicious of me.

Where did I leave out the dog? He's quite clearly on the list to vote for Barundar

oh btw, just noticed my list has one error: redff can't vote along. but that's fine.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:04 GMT
#3075
On June 12 2011 07:02 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean wtf? You said so yourself I'm most likely pro town, why the hell did you change your opinion so fast?


Where did I ever say that?
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 22:04 GMT
#3076
I assumed you are checking Jackal, that's why me and karshe are there. Unless for some fucking amazing reason you believe he's Town.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 22:05 GMT
#3077
On June 12 2011 07:00 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 06:59 Cthsazsa wrote:
I love that Idea Rean, but you're most likely not going to survive the night and tell us the results.


That's not an argument for not doing it you scumbag.


Do you not read what you write?

t(ツ)t
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:09 GMT
#3078
On June 12 2011 07:05 Cthsazsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 07:00 Rean wrote:
On June 12 2011 06:59 Cthsazsa wrote:
I love that Idea Rean, but you're most likely not going to survive the night and tell us the results.


That's not an argument for not doing it you scumbag.


Do you not read what you write?



1. Yes, I do think Karshe's town. I created his role and his use of it has seemed pro-town so far. His third bomb is slightly wasted as he could have used it better but i'll forgive him since he's just a newbie.
2. Do YOU not read what I write? I've never said you're pro-town, yet you claim I did.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 22:09 GMT
#3079
woops, that was your name in green. Not mine.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=148#2951
t(ツ)t
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 11 2011 22:12 GMT
#3080
On June 12 2011 07:09 Cthsazsa wrote:
woops, that was your name in green. Not mine.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=148#2951

[image loading]
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft294
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft294
ViBE133
CosmosSc2 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1908
Shuttle 546
Artosis 496
910 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever680
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox397
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5720
Other Games
summit1g7867
shahzam584
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0258
Maynarde120
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick861
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen123
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 42m
Stellar Fest
12h 42m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.