• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:20
CEST 01:20
KST 08:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7755 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 185 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 08 2011 23:39 GMT
#2821
On June 09 2011 08:35 redFF wrote:
I dunno GM, I'd rather lynch the one CONFIRMED MAFIA we have in the game and shoot for information(since shoot can go wrong, we don't know every role).


Thats a good point, but we really haven't seen any redirection powers from mafia thus far, how likely do you think it is they are just hiding them? Again, if you people want to go for the torte lynch, I'm more than happy to go along, I just feel like that lynch provides far less information than say lynching hiro-protagonist.

I'm willing to go with whatever the majority says at this point, I already proved a lapse of judgment with Palmar, and I'm not quite willing to do something like push some other lynch only to have Palmar's shot be bussed or something.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 08 2011 23:50 GMT
#2822
I would rather lynch tdl anyway because of his rb powers. We wouldnt want to let tdl live and rb palmar/Rean somehow.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 08 2011 23:58 GMT
#2823
And GM having a pm buddy is certainly nice but at this point like half the remaining players are confirmed town. I think it would be a lot more helpful for you to kill Kurumi so we don't have to either use a lynch or have palmar shoot him 2x.

Moderator
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 08 2011 23:59 GMT
#2824
I have a bomb on me, lynching me would be asinine of town.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 09 2011 00:00 GMT
#2825
On June 09 2011 08:58 Mig wrote:
And GM having a pm buddy is certainly nice but at this point like half the remaining players are confirmed town. I think it would be a lot more helpful for you to kill Kurumi so we don't have to either use a lynch or have palmar shoot him 2x.


I said I'd do it, I'm just not ecstatic about it, I expected to do a lot more with my powers when I saw I had a nice PM circle.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 09 2011 00:02 GMT
#2826
Oh also GM you are still under suspicion we wouldnt want you to add a townie to your circle because if you are mafia then you could kill them if it looked like you would die soon.

Much better for the town if you just sacrifice Kurumi.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 09 2011 00:03 GMT
#2827
Ah k that's fine just wanted everything to be clear.
Moderator
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
June 09 2011 00:12 GMT
#2828
If Bum dies from the bomb and is also the highest voted lynch target, does the bomb or the lynch take priority?
If the bomb takes priority, does the #2 voted on the lynch vote die?
If the lynch takes priority, is the bomb refunded?
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 09 2011 00:19 GMT
#2829
LOL WE ARE NOT LYNCHING BUMATLARGE JESUS CHRIST. AND IF WE DO NOT LYNCH TDL THEN THERE IS STILL A SCUM ROLEBLOCKER IN THE GAME AND NONE OF OUR SHOTS ARE GUARANTEED TO GO THROUGH.

goddamnit start thinking.
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
June 09 2011 00:23 GMT
#2830
On June 09 2011 09:19 redFF wrote:
LOL WE ARE NOT LYNCHING BUMATLARGE JESUS CHRIST. AND IF WE DO NOT LYNCH TDL THEN THERE IS STILL A SCUM ROLEBLOCKER IN THE GAME AND NONE OF OUR SHOTS ARE GUARANTEED TO GO THROUGH.

goddamnit start thinking.


I just wanted an answer on that as to what happens in case of a conflict. But if everyone is up for lynching TDL, I am not against it since at the very least, it will provide us a lot of information and in the best case, it will provide information + scum death.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
June 09 2011 01:33 GMT
#2831
On June 09 2011 09:19 redFF wrote:
LOL WE ARE NOT LYNCHING BUMATLARGE JESUS CHRIST. AND IF WE DO NOT LYNCH TDL THEN THERE IS STILL A SCUM ROLEBLOCKER IN THE GAME AND NONE OF OUR SHOTS ARE GUARANTEED TO GO THROUGH.

goddamnit start thinking.

Cut out the capslock abuse please
Uff Da
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 09 2011 02:22 GMT
#2832
On June 09 2011 10:33 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 09:19 redFF wrote:
LOL WE ARE NOT LYNCHING BUMATLARGE JESUS CHRIST. AND IF WE DO NOT LYNCH TDL THEN THERE IS STILL A SCUM ROLEBLOCKER IN THE GAME AND NONE OF OUR SHOTS ARE GUARANTEED TO GO THROUGH.

goddamnit start thinking.

Cut out the capslock abuse please


I invoke capital letters in posters who didn't know a capslock key was there. Let the red man give me what for.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 09 2011 02:58 GMT
#2833
I just got home. I'm drunk. And I might be beyond stupid atm. But why are you people voting for Bum? He has a fucking bomb on his ass.
Life can only kill you once.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 09 2011 03:08 GMT
#2834
Hahahaha that's what I am wondering. Vote TDL. duhh.


Oh ya, if I was scum why would I have let Wiggles kill desk?
Dec didn't edit desk's role power at all. The only thing Dec did was remove a few words from the role description.

@Karshe, I gave a little hint at what my role is, but no one picked up on it lol.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 09 2011 03:16 GMT
#2835
I am also pretty confident that Hiro is scum too. I tried building a case on him but dropped it rather early.
I shall go back and find it!

And I almost forgot, Welcome back Palmar :D

##Fistbump Palmar
t(ツ)t
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 09 2011 03:50 GMT
#2836
Well, I just wanted to talk about it. Imo, Bum poses a much greater risk with his KP, and un-known laughing gas ability. Also, Bum might not die from the bomb. TDL however CAN be killed, so why dont we lynch bum, and fire every shot we got at TDL. Medics on Rean, and he checks me. should decon step in and clarify that bum WILL die from the bomb (what EM asked), then ill drop it. but thats how I feel right now.

Also, I know I look really suspicious. oh well. As town, I will answer all your questions and fight till the end that Im town. so ask away.

Obviously I will vote however town wants.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
June 09 2011 06:36 GMT
#2837
I can't be bothered to answer TDL's wall of text. The guy is scum, end of.

EM has been giving me town wipes all along, even if his Palmar lynch seems pretty stupid looking back. I know I'm town, so that leaves you hiro.

Nice job trying to save TDL, you are pretty much confirmed scum at this point, if you really want to save him we might as well lynch you! ^.^
Bartundar
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 09 2011 06:48 GMT
#2838
On June 09 2011 15:36 Barundar wrote:
I can't be bothered to answer TDL's wall of text. The guy is scum, end of.

EM has been giving me town wipes all along, even if his Palmar lynch seems pretty stupid looking back. I know I'm town, so that leaves you hiro.

Nice job trying to save TDL, you are pretty much confirmed scum at this point, if you really want to save him we might as well lynch you! ^.^


Haha, game on Barundar. sense I know I'm town, and if that DT check is right, YOUR the scum
The town is not gonna lynch me. Its gonna be TDL or Bum. I am just putting my thoughts out there. we can have Rean check one of us. Or someone put a bullet in one of us! If its a check, then I will be there for your lynch. If bullet, I will show them your door!
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
June 09 2011 06:51 GMT
#2839
Why would town lynch bum? I don't even get the reasoning, he claimed bullet proof at night, not at day.

Seems like a poor attempt to waste a KP for town. This is not over yet guys.
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
June 09 2011 06:59 GMT
#2840
Don't waste a DT check on Hiro, he is scum. Instead use it on Amber, he started out strong town but was on the Palmar train. My guess is mole.
Bartundar
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 152
SpeCial 54
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 601
910 64
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm89
League of Legends
Doublelift2556
Other Games
summit1g9016
Grubby2928
shahzam630
C9.Mang0301
PiGStarcraft186
Maynarde97
JimRising 29
Vindicta12
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• musti20045 39
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21472
Other Games
• imaqtpie711
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.