• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:38
CEST 02:38
KST 09:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8693 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 105 Next
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
May 25 2011 04:35 GMT
#1681
Wait, something's not right here. My bad, we planted that evidence on him. Ace the Mafia Capitalist was killed in the name of justice.

Your dull reactions suck! Carry on with the day as normal.
Liquipedia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 25 2011 04:35 GMT
#1682
lololol nice one ver
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 25 2011 04:36 GMT
#1683
Just kidding, voting chaoser
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 25 2011 04:37 GMT
#1684
=[
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 25 2011 04:39 GMT
#1685
Oh wait you didn't get on the police radio because you forgot to send a night action right?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 25 2011 04:39 GMT
#1686
3. Caller [10][4] -> Vanilla Mafia
5. Radfield
6. GMarshal [17][2] -> Mafia II DT
7. Deconduo
8. Foolishness [1][1]
9. bumatlarge [1][18] -> Bad Santa
11. Chaoser [2][2] -> Modern DT
14. Eiii [6][7]
16. Dreamflower [4][1] AKA MZ
25. kitaman27 [9][1]

am I missing any others?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 25 2011 04:39 GMT
#1687
On May 25 2011 13:39 Foolishness wrote:
Oh wait you didn't get on the police radio because you forgot to send a night action right?


Yeah...and I checked bum and got Bad Santa and what do you know, I was right.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 25 2011 04:40 GMT
#1688
Bang Bang!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 25 2011 04:40 GMT
#1689
1. Flamewheel - Chuiu Jack
2. Scamp [7][11] - Inventor
3. Caller [10][4]
4. Barundar [13][1] - Caller GF
5. Radfield
6. GMarshal [17][2]
7. Deconduo - vanilla
8. Foolishness [1][1]
9. bumatlarge [1][18]
10. Kavdragon [2][1] - vanilla
11. Chaoser [2][2]
12. Fishball [5][3] - Kingmaker
13. KillerSOS [5][11] - PYP tracker
14. Eiii [6][7]
15. Infinitestory [6][10] - Parity Cop
16. Dreamflower [4][1]
17. Mr.Wiggles [4][2] - NKVD agent
18. Original Name[4][6] - village idiot
19. tnkted [4][12] - bus driver
20. Chezinu - CPR doctor
21. Ace [9][11] - capitalist
22. Kurumi [9][x] - ackbar
23. Incognito[9][x] - America, fuck yeah!
24. Node [9][1] - Copycat
25. kitaman27 [9][1]
[/QUOTE]
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 25 2011 04:41 GMT
#1690
woahhh, flamewheel is blue!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 25 2011 04:41 GMT
#1691
On May 25 2011 13:39 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 13:39 Foolishness wrote:
Oh wait you didn't get on the police radio because you forgot to send a night action right?


Yeah...and I checked bum and got Bad Santa and what do you know, I was right.

So you're telling me Caller doesn't have a role (he picked inventor or chuiu jack)?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 25 2011 04:41 GMT
#1692
On May 25 2011 13:35 Ver wrote:
Wait, something's not right here. My bad, we planted that evidence on him. Ace the Mafia Capitalist was killed in the name of justice.

Your dull reactions suck! Carry on with the day as normal.


Only BC figured out it was a joke, mocking Bang Bang Mafia.
I only recognized the "I only talk with my guns" quote, but nothing else.
I don't think you should expect other players to figure it out, especially when some of them were never in that game the first place
靈魂交響曲
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 25 2011 04:42 GMT
#1693
On May 25 2011 13:41 chaoser wrote:
woahhh, flamewheel is blue!

Now I will always have a power ~_~
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 25 2011 04:42 GMT
#1694
On May 25 2011 13:41 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 13:35 Ver wrote:
Wait, something's not right here. My bad, we planted that evidence on him. Ace the Mafia Capitalist was killed in the name of justice.

Your dull reactions suck! Carry on with the day as normal.


Only BC figured out it was a joke, mocking Bang Bang Mafia.
I only recognized the "I only talk with my guns" quote, but nothing else.
I don't think you should expect other players to figure it out, especially when some of them were never in that game the first place

I figured it out >.>
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 25 2011 04:43 GMT
#1695
On May 25 2011 13:41 chaoser wrote:
woahhh, flamewheel is blue!

You didn't gather that from his death post?

+ Show Spoiler +
;P
Translator:3
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 25 2011 04:43 GMT
#1696
On May 25 2011 13:41 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 13:35 Ver wrote:
Wait, something's not right here. My bad, we planted that evidence on him. Ace the Mafia Capitalist was killed in the name of justice.

Your dull reactions suck! Carry on with the day as normal.


Only BC figured out it was a joke, mocking Bang Bang Mafia.
I only recognized the "I only talk with my guns" quote, but nothing else.
I don't think you should expect other players to figure it out, especially when some of them were never in that game the first place


Nah I was told what it was
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 25 2011 04:45 GMT
#1697
On May 25 2011 13:41 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 13:39 chaoser wrote:
On May 25 2011 13:39 Foolishness wrote:
Oh wait you didn't get on the police radio because you forgot to send a night action right?


Yeah...and I checked bum and got Bad Santa and what do you know, I was right.

So you're telling me Caller doesn't have a role (he picked inventor or chuiu jack)?


Yes. I got a vanilla role check off him. Look, how would I fake a bad santa role check off bum? That's some crazy luck I would be going for if I wasn't actually Modern Detective. And why would mafia pick modern detective out of all the investigative roles? I got a vanilla mafia check off of him and I assume he was going for inventor.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 25 2011 04:47 GMT
#1698
+ Show Spoiler +

Well, GG, Comrades! You may have lost Comrade Wiggles, but do not fear for glorious victory awaits us with swift return to Motherland! May have you strength of great Russian bear in your fight against dirty American capitalists!
you gotta dance
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 25 2011 04:48 GMT
#1699
whole lies with a half smile
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 25 2011 04:50 GMT
#1700
So... Ace was red? Im confused?

Anyway, think its pretty obvious to go caller now, and foolishness and chaoser cant be scum unless one is the GF. And I see two KP :X any thoughts?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 462
Bale 36
Dota 2
monkeys_forever484
League of Legends
Doublelift4239
Other Games
summit1g9688
JimRising 494
ViBE235
Livibee186
KnowMe170
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1302
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 22m
Patches Events
14h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 22m
OSC
22h 22m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.