• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:19
CEST 22:19
KST 05:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8210 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 44 45 46 Next All
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
April 24 2011 13:35 GMT
#81
Are the agents/Agent/Analyst flipped?
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 14:47:38
April 24 2011 13:57 GMT
#82
On April 24 2011 22:35 Impervious wrote:
Are the agents/Agent/Analyst flipped?

Yes.

Game will be postponed until tomorrow if another player isn't found by 6pm EST
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 24 2011 14:08 GMT
#83
If you need another player I can /in if you give me like a hour to understand the rules and stuff ^^
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
April 24 2011 14:47 GMT
#84
On April 24 2011 23:08 Rean wrote:
If you need another player I can /in if you give me like a hour to understand the rules and stuff ^^

Awesome ^^
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 15:30:12
April 24 2011 15:17 GMT
#85
On April 24 2011 22:57 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2011 22:35 Impervious wrote:
Are the agents/Agent/Analyst flipped?

Yes.

Game will be postponed until tomorrow if another player isn't found by 6pm EST


Edit: Never mind, Welcome my fellow dutchman
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
April 24 2011 17:07 GMT
#86
Dammit, too late to fill the empty spot. hf guys.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 24 2011 21:53 GMT
#87
Are we still starting tonight or is it tomorrow?
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 24 2011 21:58 GMT
#88
Tonight
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 21:59:05
April 24 2011 21:58 GMT
#89
The game begins in 4 hours.

All pms should have been received by now. If you have not received yours, please pm me ^^
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 24 2011 22:32 GMT
#90
Since the godfather is an assigned role in this game (I'm assuming from the mafia role descriptions), we are starting with day 1 rather than a night 0, yes?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 24 2011 22:32 GMT
#91
Sweet.
PM received.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 24 2011 22:36 GMT
#92
Yep, got mine too.

This is going to be an interesting game, I got a strange role.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 24 2011 22:37 GMT
#93
/confirm

Are you the bus driver?
you gotta dance
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 24 2011 22:38 GMT
#94
On April 25 2011 07:36 tnkted wrote:
Yep, got mine too.

This is going to be an interesting game, I got a strange role.


Bread-crumbing already huh? LYNCH HIM!

Too bad I noticed "I got a strange role" is a five word phrase! trying to communicate with your buddies...

##Vote: tnkted
Moderator
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 24 2011 22:41 GMT
#95
Lol GM, the cell leader's messages can't possibly have gone out yet, the game hasn't even started yet.

I'm not crumbing, I'm just honestly stating that my role is strange.

Here:

WEIRD ROLE, DUDES
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 24 2011 22:42 GMT
#96
aaaand now i've made myself the center of conversation already. Awesome.

'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
April 24 2011 22:45 GMT
#97
On April 25 2011 07:38 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 07:36 tnkted wrote:
Yep, got mine too.

This is going to be an interesting game, I got a strange role.


Bread-crumbing already huh? LYNCH HIM!

Too bad I noticed "I got a strange role" is a five word phrase! trying to communicate with your buddies...

##Vote: tnkted

Honestly, I'm not sure what to think at this point. A phrase like that indicates he's not a normal citizen, however, I'm not sure what he actually is.

I mean, I can't see a single reason why any role would say that..... It gives away that you have a role.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 24 2011 22:47 GMT
#98
On April 25 2011 07:45 Impervious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 07:38 GMarshal wrote:
On April 25 2011 07:36 tnkted wrote:
Yep, got mine too.

This is going to be an interesting game, I got a strange role.


Bread-crumbing already huh? LYNCH HIM!

Too bad I noticed "I got a strange role" is a five word phrase! trying to communicate with your buddies...

##Vote: tnkted

Honestly, I'm not sure what to think at this point. A phrase like that indicates he's not a normal citizen, however, I'm not sure what he actually is.

I mean, I can't see a single reason why any role would say that..... It gives away that you have a role.....


It makes perfect sense once you see the role. I might actually claim pretty early this game. Debating the merits of it.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 24 2011 22:48 GMT
#99
Yeah, because you're obviously not Green. This means you're either blue or red, and you possibly got a role not listed in the OP. I don't think this is enough to lynch you, because there might be a VI or something, but this means reds are maybe gonna target you, and that's bad if you're a blue.
you gotta dance
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
April 24 2011 22:49 GMT
#100
On April 25 2011 07:47 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 07:45 Impervious wrote:
On April 25 2011 07:38 GMarshal wrote:
On April 25 2011 07:36 tnkted wrote:
Yep, got mine too.

This is going to be an interesting game, I got a strange role.


Bread-crumbing already huh? LYNCH HIM!

Too bad I noticed "I got a strange role" is a five word phrase! trying to communicate with your buddies...

##Vote: tnkted

Honestly, I'm not sure what to think at this point. A phrase like that indicates he's not a normal citizen, however, I'm not sure what he actually is.

I mean, I can't see a single reason why any role would say that..... It gives away that you have a role.....


It makes perfect sense once you see the role. I might actually claim pretty early this game. Debating the merits of it.

The problem is that if you claim as a townie, you're dead by tomorrow..... Unless there's some kind of role that's not listed in the OP that would prevent you from dying.....

Which would be weird.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 44 45 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1436
RotterdaM998
TaKeTV 380
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub102
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1436
RotterdaM 998
MaxPax 224
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC 183
RuFF_SC2 140
ZombieGrub102
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2633
Shuttle 456
910 66
Mind 59
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1075
Fnx 680
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu794
Other Games
summit1g4083
Grubby2876
Beastyqt741
shahzam496
C9.Mang0171
mouzStarbuck127
UpATreeSC63
ToD7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 190
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade556
Other Games
• imaqtpie657
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.