• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)38Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8880 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 177 178 179 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 01:47:16
April 01 2011 01:46 GMT
#81
AHA! flamewheel is hinting at his post restriction where he can only communicate with smilies, perhaps this game is not as normal as we expected...

also I think BB might be holding off on account of today being April Fools (lol at the TL auto correct) on TL.

oh and flamewheel I dont see you on the player list, you should /in ^_^
Moderator
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 01 2011 01:58 GMT
#82
april fools
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 01 2011 07:08 GMT
#83
-__-
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 01 2011 17:42 GMT
#84
On April 01 2011 16:08 flamewheel wrote:
-__-

I can't believe the site won't let me report you, accursed spammer.
Who dat ninja?
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 21:44:06
April 01 2011 21:43 GMT
#85
On April 01 2011 10:23 tnkted wrote:
Its thursday, when was BB posting something in Sports n Games? I wanted to read what all the noobies were saying.


Oh yeah, I should probably do that.

I will hold off until it's not April Fools Day though.
SUNSFANNED
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 01 2011 21:46 GMT
#86
On April 02 2011 06:43 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 10:23 tnkted wrote:
Its thursday, when was BB posting something in Sports n Games? I wanted to read what all the noobies were saying.


Oh yeah, I should probably do that.

I will hold off until it's not April Fools Day though.


But Great Post Day would be the perfect day to make a great post in Sports n' Games...
you gotta dance
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 01 2011 21:53 GMT
#87
On April 02 2011 06:46 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 06:43 BrownBear wrote:
On April 01 2011 10:23 tnkted wrote:
Its thursday, when was BB posting something in Sports n Games? I wanted to read what all the noobies were saying.


Oh yeah, I should probably do that.

I will hold off until it's not April Fools Day though.


But Great Post Day would be the perfect day to make a great post in Sports n' Games...

april fools great post
RIP Aaliyah
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 01 2011 21:57 GMT
#88
On April 02 2011 06:43 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 10:23 tnkted wrote:
Its thursday, when was BB posting something in Sports n Games? I wanted to read what all the noobies were saying.


Oh yeah, I should probably do that.

I will hold off until it's not April Fools Day though.

What happened to the feature in Pony Tales? Is that still happening?
Uff Da
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 01 2011 22:38 GMT
#89
On April 01 2011 16:08 flamewheel wrote:
-__-


^__^ ?
Moderator
Daria
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia500 Posts
April 02 2011 10:58 GMT
#90
/in please! :D
daria[e]
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 02 2011 17:26 GMT
#91
On April 02 2011 02:42 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 16:08 flamewheel wrote:
-__-

I can't believe the site won't let me report you, accursed spammer.


I look for a report button everytime I see flamewheel post
Together but separate, like oatmeal
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 02 2011 23:58 GMT
#92
omg advertise this lets start
RIP Aaliyah
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 03 2011 00:30 GMT
#93
It's up! Let me know if I forgot anything. I'm currently writing a Day 0 post just to give some backstory - I think it's a pretty cool setup
SUNSFANNED
jaminz
Profile Joined April 2010
United States208 Posts
April 03 2011 02:06 GMT
#94
/in
"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong" - The Great Bambino, The Sandlot
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
April 03 2011 02:15 GMT
#95
Hmm...... very tempting to do this now again.... when was the last time I played mafia here? If someone could tell me the answer to my last mafia (since my memory seems to fade away), I will increase the possibility of the enrollment to this upcoming mafia game by 80%.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 03 2011 02:19 GMT
#96
On April 03 2011 11:15 QuickStriker wrote:
Hmm...... very tempting to do this now again.... when was the last time I played mafia here? If someone could tell me the answer to my last mafia (since my memory seems to fade away), I will increase the possibility of the enrollment to this upcoming mafia game by 80%.


Haunted Mafia I believe

you should /in now
Moderator
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 03 2011 02:48 GMT
#97
On April 03 2011 11:19 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 11:15 QuickStriker wrote:
Hmm...... very tempting to do this now again.... when was the last time I played mafia here? If someone could tell me the answer to my last mafia (since my memory seems to fade away), I will increase the possibility of the enrollment to this upcoming mafia game by 80%.


Haunted Mafia I believe

you should /in now

Insane mafia 1 actually. And he was modkilled there for inactivity. He's still on the ban list.
Uff Da
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 03 2011 02:50 GMT
#98
lol Qatol, coming in and laying down the law. What a papabear
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 03 2011 02:55 GMT
#99
On April 03 2011 11:50 chaoser wrote:
lol Qatol, coming in and laying down the law. What a papabear

Uff Da
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 03 2011 03:05 GMT
#100
On April 03 2011 11:15 QuickStriker wrote:
Hmm...... very tempting to do this now again.... when was the last time I played mafia here? If someone could tell me the answer to my last mafia (since my memory seems to fade away), I will increase the possibility of the enrollment to this upcoming mafia game by 80%.

ok but if you're mafia with me im busing you day 1 with no exceptions
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 177 178 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings13
CranKy Ducklings SOOP0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2215
Bisu 835
Horang2 536
Jaedong 457
BeSt 376
Hyuk 343
actioN 234
firebathero 208
Zeus 184
Light 173
[ Show more ]
Leta 168
EffOrt 130
Stork 106
Soma 103
ZerO 86
Pusan 62
Sexy 60
Killer 45
Last 45
Mong 44
Shinee 41
Rush 39
Mind 38
Aegong 29
soO 27
ToSsGirL 24
hero 24
Bale 22
Sharp 16
PianO 16
sorry 15
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 13
ggaemo 11
Noble 9
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 7
Free 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 63
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss955
x6flipin109
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King157
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1886
Other Games
gofns31232
singsing1699
crisheroes333
XBOCT273
DeMusliM183
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee99
QueenE43
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• LUISG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Jankos2112
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 35m
Stellar Fest
2h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.