• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7912 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 132

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 179 Next
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
April 15 2011 04:02 GMT
#2621
On April 15 2011 12:43 Serejai wrote:
Guys... I know I have been trolling most of the game, and I feel with the recent drama I owe my Opinion on what is currently happening in the game. Because this is my first time playing I'm sure I Don't really know what's going on, but here's my take on things.

First off, it seems like most people are just being sheep and following the advice of others without Any thoughts of their own. I know that's what I'm doing because I don't feel I understand enough to Think for my own just yet. Because of this, you veteran players need to realize that what you post Has a very large effect on players like myself. It feels like some players have personal issues with Each other and that's making it extremely hard for me to learn the gameplay. Stop the hateful Responses and personal attacks and stick to analyses and stuff please.

Secondly, it feels like most of you are doing things with no real reason. A lot of you seem so overly Eager to tunnel in on someone even without solid proof, and so I'm finding myself changing votes to React to the newest "omg he's mafia, lynch him" target quite often. Like, is there a method to Everyone's madness? I'm having trouble seeing anything other than people calling out each other Just for the hell of it. For example, I personally feel that Coag and GM are scum and I don't have an Analysis of my own for them, so I don't post one. Yet other players that don't have their own are Insistent on posting random garbage just to bandwagon. It makes it hard for me to understand things.

This is still trolling and useless. What's with all the random capital letters spelling your name?
You're sheeping because you're scum with GMarshal.
Sucker for nostalgia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 15 2011 04:03 GMT
#2622
Well, ladies and gentlemen, it was nice knowing you and I hope you have fun lynching me. tomorrow. Take this as a personal and very dear fuck you to the cheaters that ruined this game. You will not have your victory, I personally will not let you have it.

My policy is fuck over cheaters and then worry about my win condition, screw LaL, screw survival. When people cheated the game stopped mattering.

##Pardon: AirbladeOrange.

Goodnight, sweethearts, I hope the taste of victory snatched away from you is as bitter as the taste of having the game ruined is for me
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 04:04 GMT
#2623
On April 15 2011 12:52 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 12:45 Kenpachi wrote:
DropBear i wont argue with you. you're just new.

I might be new but I still think you're scum.

Kenpachi is the permanent "scummiest town player". Trust me this happens every game he is in and he has been lynched on day 1 many times and always flips town.

Players like this are hard to analyse because of skill gap/meta so if they're getting lynched it should be near the end and they should be DT checked not lynched on behavioral analysis because their behavior is very difficult to read.
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 04:05 GMT
#2624
Wtf?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 04:05 GMT
#2625
AirbladeOrange isnt even getting lynched
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 04:05 GMT
#2626
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2011 13:02 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 12:43 Serejai wrote:
Guys... I know I have been trolling most of the game, and I feel with the recent drama I owe my Opinion on what is currently happening in the game. Because this is my first time playing I'm sure I Don't really know what's going on, but here's my take on things.

First off, it seems like most people are just being sheep and following the advice of others without Any thoughts of their own. I know that's what I'm doing because I don't feel I understand enough to Think for my own just yet. Because of this, you veteran players need to realize that what you post Has a very large effect on players like myself. It feels like some players have personal issues with Each other and that's making it extremely hard for me to learn the gameplay. Stop the hateful Responses and personal attacks and stick to analyses and stuff please.

Secondly, it feels like most of you are doing things with no real reason. A lot of you seem so overly Eager to tunnel in on someone even without solid proof, and so I'm finding myself changing votes to React to the newest "omg he's mafia, lynch him" target quite often. Like, is there a method to Everyone's madness? I'm having trouble seeing anything other than people calling out each other Just for the hell of it. For example, I personally feel that Coag and GM are scum and I don't have an Analysis of my own for them, so I don't post one. Yet other players that don't have their own are Insistent on posting random garbage just to bandwagon. It makes it hard for me to understand things.

This is still trolling and useless. What's with all the random capital letters spelling your name?
You're sheeping because you're scum with GMarshal.


lol nice find
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 04:09:32
April 15 2011 04:06 GMT
#2627
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 15 2011 04:06 GMT
#2628
That's not how the pardon works is it?

2nd Place: PARDONER: You are the deputy mayor, but because the mayor is an asshole who hogs all the power, you don't really do much except for one thing: Once per game, you may choose to pardon a lynch target for that particular day. You may invoke the power at any time during the day cycle you choose, and no lynch will happen that day. You enjoy the same bodyguard-protection the mayor has. You are not immune to lynch, and if you are the lynch target, you may not pardon yourself.


If he could pardon like this, then he would indeed be immune to lynch.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 15 2011 04:07 GMT
#2629
On April 15 2011 13:05 Coagulation wrote:
AirbladeOrange isnt even getting lynched

He stayed true to what he said that he wouldnt use his pardon.

He used it so that it didnt matter
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 04:10 GMT
#2630
So I just woke up and was looking for the night post. Wth happened?
Bartundar
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 15 2011 04:11 GMT
#2631
night post is in a hour i believe
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 04:12 GMT
#2632
Oh I woke early ^^
Bartundar
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
April 15 2011 04:13 GMT
#2633
Wait, so do we still vote or is there no lynch today?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 04:14 GMT
#2634
look at the lurkers show up after they think the day is over
RIP Aaliyah
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 15 2011 04:15 GMT
#2635
On April 15 2011 13:03 GMarshal wrote:
Well, ladies and gentlemen, it was nice knowing you and I hope you have fun lynching me. tomorrow. Take this as a personal and very dear fuck you to the cheaters that ruined this game. You will not have your victory, I personally will not let you have it.

My policy is fuck over cheaters and then worry about my win condition, screw LaL, screw survival. When people cheated the game stopped mattering.

##Pardon: AirbladeOrange.

Goodnight, sweethearts, I hope the taste of victory snatched away from you is as bitter as the taste of having the game ruined is for me

So.......is this still part of the game or did something bad happen?
Who dat ninja?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 04:16 GMT
#2636
this whole situation needs to be cleared up. Qatol needs to get in here and explain what happened.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 04:17 GMT
#2637
ok wait he pardoned airblade. wtf
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 15 2011 04:17 GMT
#2638
So, uh... did we win?
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 15 2011 04:19 GMT
#2639
On April 15 2011 13:06 tnkted wrote:


[image loading]
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 15 2011 04:20 GMT
#2640
if you could stop posting big pictures ^ it would be appreciated thanks
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft473
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft473
WinterStarcraft198
RuFF_SC2 109
PiLiPiLi 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1110
White-Ra 168
NaDa 60
Noble 55
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5272
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0338
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS43
Mew2King43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21587
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 22m
Online Event
9h 22m
FEL
14h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.