• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:46
CEST 09:46
KST 16:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7008 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 130

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 179 Next
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 03:00 GMT
#2581
On April 15 2011 11:58 DropBear wrote:
Marshal you are on my scum team as well. Your sheep have jumped onto Coag as soon as the accusation came out.
Noone seems to be listening to me at all. I am happy to change my Kenpachi vote to you if I can't convince anyone otherwise.



LOL SCUM SLIP?
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 15 2011 03:00 GMT
#2582
On April 15 2011 11:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 11:55 kevconsim wrote:
EVeryone is so mad, besides me, yea, go me!


Only scum would be happy with this situation :p


I agree.

QUICK, CHANGE LYNCH TO KEVCONSIM!!

no, but really, i'm not mad at all, either, just a bit thirsty.

FOR BLOOD!!!11

+ Show Spoiler +



*Swinging in the breeze
Dripping something on the streets*
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 03:01 GMT
#2583
On April 15 2011 12:00 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 11:58 DropBear wrote:
Marshal you are on my scum team as well. Your sheep have jumped onto Coag as soon as the accusation came out.
Noone seems to be listening to me at all. I am happy to change my Kenpachi vote to you if I can't convince anyone otherwise.



LOL SCUM SLIP?

-_-
RIP Aaliyah
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 15 2011 03:01 GMT
#2584
On April 15 2011 11:58 DropBear wrote:
Marshal you are on my scum team as well. Your sheep have jumped onto Coag as soon as the accusation came out.
Noone seems to be listening to me at all. I am happy to change my Kenpachi vote to you if I can't convince anyone otherwise.


Is everyone happy? I've made a meaningful post in this thread by pointing out the scum above.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 03:02 GMT
#2585
No your just repeating what i said. thats scummy.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 15 2011 03:03 GMT
#2586
On April 15 2011 12:02 Coagulation wrote:
No your just repeating what i said. thats scummy.


Your name is coagulation. That's scummy.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 03:03 GMT
#2587
that is not a scum slip

"scum team" as in people he suspects of being scum. he's pretty obviously saying something to the effect of "you're on my list". don't be so desperate.

gmarshal is getting lynched and not you anyway so why do you care
RIP Aaliyah
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 15 2011 03:03 GMT
#2588
He means 'you are now added to the list of people I assume are scum' guys...it is obvious.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 15 2011 03:03 GMT
#2589
I AGREE!

QUICK, MOVE LYNCH ON SEREJAI!!!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 03:04 GMT
#2590
And your back to being useless.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 15 2011 03:04 GMT
#2591
Are you guys serious? I finally find a post I can make a meaningful analysis on and you tell me it was a mistake? ~_~
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 03:04 GMT
#2592
On April 15 2011 12:04 Serejai wrote:
Are you guys serious? I finally find a post I can make a meaningful analysis on and you tell me it was a mistake? ~_~

Yes
RIP Aaliyah
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 15 2011 03:04 GMT
#2593
Sigh, we outpost Mafia XXXVII by day two.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 15 2011 03:04 GMT
#2594
*measures Serejai's neck*
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 03:04 GMT
#2595
On April 15 2011 12:03 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
that is not a scum slip

"scum team" as in people he suspects of being scum. he's pretty obviously saying something to the effect of "you're on my list". don't be so desperate.

gmarshal is getting lynched and not you anyway so why do you care



Why do i care? Cause im looking for scum?
Wtf are you thinking?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 15 2011 03:05 GMT
#2596
On April 15 2011 12:04 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 12:04 Serejai wrote:
Are you guys serious? I finally find a post I can make a meaningful analysis on and you tell me it was a mistake? ~_~

Yes


Thanks. There goes my confidence. I thought I was going to be a hero for a minute there.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 15 2011 03:05 GMT
#2597
The punishment for ver/fw/incog should be that serejai is now also on their team and he has to write all of their posts for them.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 15 2011 03:07 GMT
#2598
On April 15 2011 12:05 Lemonwalrus wrote:
The punishment for ver/fw/incog should be that serejai is now also on their team and he has to write all of their posts for them.


I can do that! Where do I sign up? My role is boring... I'd love to be an assassin and kill people while being immune to death myself because the entire town blindly follows me.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 15 2011 03:08 GMT
#2599
I'm gonna host a game of mafia where's there's just one account and no list of players.

Everyone posts and people need to figure out WHO is posting and hang said people. If you get "found", you lose. Last man standing wins.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 03:10 GMT
#2600
On April 15 2011 12:04 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 12:03 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
that is not a scum slip

"scum team" as in people he suspects of being scum. he's pretty obviously saying something to the effect of "you're on my list". don't be so desperate.

gmarshal is getting lynched and not you anyway so why do you care



Why do i care? Cause im looking for scum?
Wtf are you thinking?

You're not looking for scum you're just making noise. This is really bad play and you know that's an awful scumtell. You're experienced at this point, act like it.

On April 15 2011 12:04 CubEdIn wrote:
*measures Serejai's neck*


This isn't mafia play, it's bad town play. I wouldn't be surprised if a vig targeted Serajai and he's worth a check/track but I don't think he's scum anyway. If I did, I'd advocate lynching somebody else instead. Serajai hasn't really posted in regards to anything, his lynch won't lead to a better situation for town on the next day whereas catching a scum like GMarshal/LSB would have a pretty severe domino effect.
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1007
910 738
ggaemo 710
actioN 643
Mong 255
Shuttle 113
Dewaltoss 92
Leta 89
Yoon 77
yabsab 43
[ Show more ]
soO 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 26
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor842
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister666
ceh9543
Happy300
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS25
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 14m
OSC
14h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.