• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:52
CEST 06:52
KST 13:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7461 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 179 Next
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
April 15 2011 03:10 GMT
#2601
This is my scum team:

GMarshal
Kenpachi
Serejai
Robellicose


Marshal is red. He's flipflopped so many times it's ridiculous. His DT claim is rubbish. Kenpachi, Serejai and Robellicose are bandwagoning for him, while trying to stay under the radar.

I can't seem to convince anyone about Kenpachi and Marshal does have the pardon, so I'm switching to him.
Sucker for nostalgia
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 15 2011 03:12 GMT
#2602
Was dropbear the guy that claimed tracker? I forgot about this.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
April 15 2011 03:13 GMT
#2603
No I haven't claimed anything. Look how well all the roleclaims have gone for people so far. I think it was M0nsterchef who claimed tracker.
Sucker for nostalgia
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 03:13 GMT
#2604
On April 15 2011 12:12 bumatlarge wrote:
Was dropbear the guy that claimed tracker? I forgot about this.


No, that was the guy with a 0 in this name. umm Monsterchef claimed he tracked redFF and redFF didn't go anywhere.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 15 2011 03:16 GMT
#2605
On April 15 2011 12:10 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 12:04 CubEdIn wrote:
*measures Serejai's neck*


This isn't mafia play, it's bad town play. I wouldn't be surprised if a vig targeted Serajai and he's worth a check/track but I don't think he's scum anyway. If I did, I'd advocate lynching somebody else instead. Serajai hasn't really posted in regards to anything, his lynch won't lead to a better situation for town on the next day whereas catching a scum like GMarshal/LSB would have a pretty severe domino effect.


I was seriously kidding, but I get your point.
Don't kill Serejai guys!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 03:18 GMT
#2606
I'm just going to make a simple meta claim here:
The last time I recall Coagulation being "outed" as scum by a DT check it was a situation in which it would have been even easier to call the DT a liar (insane mafia) and coagulation didn't defend himself as quickly, as well, or as emotionally as he did here.

In fact he actually just kinda let it happen in that game.

That's why I personally feel LSB is most likely scum. His "plan" revolves around coagulation being a blue to waste our vig hit. I think it's less about him trying to protect Coagulation than it is him trying to manipulate our suspicion of him in a way that hurts the town even more.

IMO wasting a lynch on an assassin and wasting a vig hit is worse than lynching a non-contributing vet and letting the assassin die.

WIFOM though, people change playstyles. Just a thought. If GMarshal flips blue, besides noting him down as never to be listened to again, I'd start to look less at the Coagulation and his little defense force. Not that this clears him by any means.
RIP Aaliyah
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 03:23 GMT
#2607
On April 15 2011 12:10 DropBear wrote:
This is my scum team:

GMarshal
Kenpachi
Serejai
Robellicose


Marshal is red. He's flipflopped so many times it's ridiculous. His DT claim is rubbish. Kenpachi, Serejai and Robellicose are bandwagoning for him, while trying to stay under the radar.

I can't seem to convince anyone about Kenpachi and Marshal does have the pardon, so I'm switching to him.

keke

your analysis on me was terrible btw.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 03:34 GMT
#2608
we need to take a look at wiggles if GMarsh flips scum. He seemed to make a bunch of fake analysis on him that seemed fluffy.
Also M0nsterChef
Monsterchef has supported Gmarsh unquestionably all game.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 15 2011 03:41 GMT
#2609
Well about monsterchef, the guy is pretty much confirmed town in my eyes.

redFF pushed him really hard and gave same good analysis calling chef a lurking scum, which seemed fairly accurate. But chef claimed tracker like a BAMF, saying redFF didn't go anywhere, making redFF either green or a non-moving red (not quite sure if that actually exists). Either way redFF didn't call him out on that. Chef completely shut down stuff coming from redFF, because in order for chef to be scum, redFF has to be as well.

Otherwise it was a monster of a gambit, and he should be applauded.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
April 15 2011 03:42 GMT
#2610
On April 15 2011 12:24 Kenpachi wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote GMarshal

Now that I have called you out, you are bussing him. I'm pretty certain now.
Sucker for nostalgia
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 15 2011 03:43 GMT
#2611
Guys... I know I have been trolling most of the game, and I feel with the recent drama I owe my Opinion on what is currently happening in the game. Because this is my first time playing I'm sure I Don't really know what's going on, but here's my take on things.

First off, it seems like most people are just being sheep and following the advice of others without Any thoughts of their own. I know that's what I'm doing because I don't feel I understand enough to Think for my own just yet. Because of this, you veteran players need to realize that what you post Has a very large effect on players like myself. It feels like some players have personal issues with Each other and that's making it extremely hard for me to learn the gameplay. Stop the hateful Responses and personal attacks and stick to analyses and stuff please.

Secondly, it feels like most of you are doing things with no real reason. A lot of you seem so overly Eager to tunnel in on someone even without solid proof, and so I'm finding myself changing votes to React to the newest "omg he's mafia, lynch him" target quite often. Like, is there a method to Everyone's madness? I'm having trouble seeing anything other than people calling out each other Just for the hell of it. For example, I personally feel that Coag and GM are scum and I don't have an Analysis of my own for them, so I don't post one. Yet other players that don't have their own are Insistent on posting random garbage just to bandwagon. It makes it hard for me to understand things.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 03:44 GMT
#2612
On April 15 2011 12:42 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 12:24 Kenpachi wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote GMarshal

Now that I have called you out, you are bussing him. I'm pretty certain now.

lol
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 03:45 GMT
#2613
DropBear i wont argue with you. you're just new.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 03:51 GMT
#2614
On April 15 2011 12:43 Serejai wrote:
Guys... I know I have been trolling most of the game, and I feel with the recent drama I owe my Opinion on what is currently happening in the game. Because this is my first time playing I'm sure I Don't really know what's going on, but here's my take on things.

First off, it seems like most people are just being sheep and following the advice of others without Any thoughts of their own. I know that's what I'm doing because I don't feel I understand enough to Think for my own just yet. Because of this, you veteran players need to realize that what you post Has a very large effect on players like myself. It feels like some players have personal issues with Each other and that's making it extremely hard for me to learn the gameplay. Stop the hateful Responses and personal attacks and stick to analyses and stuff please.

Secondly, it feels like most of you are doing things with no real reason. A lot of you seem so overly Eager to tunnel in on someone even without solid proof, and so I'm finding myself changing votes to React to the newest "omg he's mafia, lynch him" target quite often. Like, is there a method to Everyone's madness? I'm having trouble seeing anything other than people calling out each other Just for the hell of it. For example, I personally feel that Coag and GM are scum and I don't have an Analysis of my own for them, so I don't post one. Yet other players that don't have their own are Insistent on posting random garbage just to bandwagon. It makes it hard for me to understand things.


Don't keep changing votes to react to the newest 'omg he's mafia'. Your job is to read all these accusations and figure out which ones make sense and which ones are bullshit. Sometimes you'll be right, sometimes you'll be wrong. As you get better at the game, you'll be right more often.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 15 2011 03:51 GMT
#2615
oh wow. I'm definitely voting GM now, but I'm gonna keep a close eye on what goes on until the day ends.
:3
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 03:52 GMT
#2616
On April 15 2011 12:45 Kenpachi wrote:
DropBear i wont argue with you. you're just new.


I'd like to see your argument, actually. You've just dismissed the accusation over and over. I trust DropBear more than you at this point. Let's see what you have to say for yourself.
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
April 15 2011 03:52 GMT
#2617
On April 15 2011 12:45 Kenpachi wrote:
DropBear i wont argue with you. you're just new.

I might be new but I still think you're scum.
Sucker for nostalgia
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 03:53 GMT
#2618
On April 15 2011 12:52 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 12:45 Kenpachi wrote:
DropBear i wont argue with you. you're just new.


I'd like to see your argument, actually. You've just dismissed the accusation over and over. I trust DropBear more than you at this point. Let's see what you have to say for yourself.

why? Didnt i post why his reasoning is flawed?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 03:55 GMT
#2619
I have a town read on kenpachi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 15 2011 04:02 GMT
#2620
If GMarshal already decided to pardon when the majority was on coag, we would have been informed, right?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2111
Shuttle 1037
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 54
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 36
Noble 29
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor661
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft277
Mew2King176
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS33
RuFF_SC20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Response 18
• Letter147
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Lourlo1125
• Rush870
• Stunt292
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 9m
OSC
17h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.