• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9090 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 134

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 179 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 04:59 GMT
#2661
On April 15 2011 13:58 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 13:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The day will be extened 30 minutes

thats pointless :<

yeah fuck mods they don't need time to write posts
RIP Aaliyah
The_Roist
Profile Joined April 2010
United States58 Posts
April 15 2011 05:00 GMT
#2662
GM, you told me you would never use your power. I was hoping I would not have to keep you honest.

##Vote GMarshal
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 05:00 GMT
#2663
On April 15 2011 13:56 jaminz wrote:
#Vote DoctorHelvetica

it's a placeholder, yell at me if you want


YELL YELL YELL
RIP Aaliyah
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 15 2011 05:00 GMT
#2664
Guess that means the bodyguard identities are known to mafia. After the flip, DrH might as well post their identities so we have 2 confirmed townies and medic targets.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 15 2011 05:01 GMT
#2665
On April 15 2011 14:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 13:56 jaminz wrote:
#Vote DoctorHelvetica

it's a placeholder, yell at me if you want


YELL YELL YELL

.......................... sigh
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 05:01 GMT
#2666
On April 15 2011 14:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Guess that means the bodyguard identities are known to mafia. After the flip, DrH might as well post their identities so we have 2 confirmed townies and medic targets.

Yeah wait for the flip and I absolutely will.
RIP Aaliyah
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 05:01 GMT
#2667
On April 15 2011 14:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Guess that means the bodyguard identities are known to mafia. After the flip, DrH might as well post their identities so we have 2 confirmed townies and medic targets.


Wait for the flip, he might have been an assassin too.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 05:02 GMT
#2668
Friggen ninjas....
you gotta dance
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 15 2011 05:02 GMT
#2669
On April 15 2011 14:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Guess that means the bodyguard identities are known to mafia. After the flip, DrH might as well post their identities so we have 2 confirmed townies and medic targets.

Probably a good idea.
Who dat ninja?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 05:02 GMT
#2670
so...28 minutes till flips?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 15 2011 05:02 GMT
#2671
On April 15 2011 14:01 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 14:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Guess that means the bodyguard identities are known to mafia. After the flip, DrH might as well post their identities so we have 2 confirmed townies and medic targets.


Wait for the flip, he might have been an assassin too.

Probably a better idea. Soz for double post.
Who dat ninja?
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 05:06 GMT
#2672
Jaminez makes for an excellent vigi hit, so we don't have to waste a lynch on him.
Bartundar
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 05:07 GMT
#2673
On April 15 2011 14:06 Barundar wrote:
Jaminez makes for an excellent vigi hit, so we don't have to waste a lynch on him.

why
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 05:09 GMT
#2674
AFK all day, last minute "placeholder" to avoid a modkill.
Bartundar
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 15 2011 05:12 GMT
#2675
On April 15 2011 13:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Serajai is being given an official warning for talking about game related material outside of the game. A reminder that any discussion about the game outside of the thread is modkillable behavior. Serejai isn't being modkilled because it was indirect and could be construed differently


I don't particularly enjoy being called out for something I didn't do. Someone asked me why I was trolling this game, and I gave them an example scenario to explain my reasoning. DrHelvetica misinterpreted my post and somehow that's apparently my fault.

Two issues with this...

a) Nowhere in the rules for this game or for these forums in general does it say you cannot discuss games outside of their own thread, so even had I done it intentionally it's not a rule myself or any new player would know

b) You didn't even bother talking to me about this. Had you come to me and said "could you edit your post to not sound like you're talking about a current game", I would have complied. Instead, you discuss it behind my back and come to a decision based on the incorrect interpretation of another player. That's just horrible moderation any way you look at it.

Not even going to bother with the poor decision making regarding Flamewheel and GM's pardon because I think most people feel the same way, and it will show after the game ends.

So, I'd like to request a replacement for my spot. I'm not interested in continuing this game with the current hosts.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 05:13 GMT
#2676
On April 15 2011 13:54 GMarshal wrote:
Well, then I'm done.

I played more pro-town this game than when I'm town. But you people are blind

GG



You certainly tried to, but you came off scummy, as I and others were saying since day 1. Sorry, man, learn from mistakes you made, don't blame us.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 15 2011 05:14 GMT
#2677
On April 15 2011 14:12 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 13:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Serajai is being given an official warning for talking about game related material outside of the game. A reminder that any discussion about the game outside of the thread is modkillable behavior. Serejai isn't being modkilled because it was indirect and could be construed differently


I don't particularly enjoy being called out for something I didn't do. Someone asked me why I was trolling this game, and I gave them an example scenario to explain my reasoning. DrHelvetica misinterpreted my post and somehow that's apparently my fault.

Two issues with this...

a) Nowhere in the rules for this game or for these forums in general does it say you cannot discuss games outside of their own thread, so even had I done it intentionally it's not a rule myself or any new player would know

b) You didn't even bother talking to me about this. Had you come to me and said "could you edit your post to not sound like you're talking about a current game", I would have complied. Instead, you discuss it behind my back and come to a decision based on the incorrect interpretation of another player. That's just horrible moderation any way you look at it.

Not even going to bother with the poor decision making regarding Flamewheel and GM's pardon because I think most people feel the same way, and it will show after the game ends.

So, I'd like to request a replacement for my spot. I'm not interested in continuing this game with the current hosts.

You won't be missed idiot.

User was temp banned for this post.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 15 2011 05:14 GMT
#2678
On April 15 2011 14:14 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 14:12 Serejai wrote:
On April 15 2011 13:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Serajai is being given an official warning for talking about game related material outside of the game. A reminder that any discussion about the game outside of the thread is modkillable behavior. Serejai isn't being modkilled because it was indirect and could be construed differently


I don't particularly enjoy being called out for something I didn't do. Someone asked me why I was trolling this game, and I gave them an example scenario to explain my reasoning. DrHelvetica misinterpreted my post and somehow that's apparently my fault.

Two issues with this...

a) Nowhere in the rules for this game or for these forums in general does it say you cannot discuss games outside of their own thread, so even had I done it intentionally it's not a rule myself or any new player would know

b) You didn't even bother talking to me about this. Had you come to me and said "could you edit your post to not sound like you're talking about a current game", I would have complied. Instead, you discuss it behind my back and come to a decision based on the incorrect interpretation of another player. That's just horrible moderation any way you look at it.

Not even going to bother with the poor decision making regarding Flamewheel and GM's pardon because I think most people feel the same way, and it will show after the game ends.

So, I'd like to request a replacement for my spot. I'm not interested in continuing this game with the current hosts.

You won't be missed idiot.

You're gonna get warned.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
April 15 2011 05:17 GMT
#2679
Everyone please stop the personal flaming and attacks. This shit is getting way out of hand.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 15 2011 05:19 GMT
#2680
On April 15 2011 14:14 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 14:12 Serejai wrote:
On April 15 2011 13:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Serajai is being given an official warning for talking about game related material outside of the game. A reminder that any discussion about the game outside of the thread is modkillable behavior. Serejai isn't being modkilled because it was indirect and could be construed differently


I don't particularly enjoy being called out for something I didn't do. Someone asked me why I was trolling this game, and I gave them an example scenario to explain my reasoning. DrHelvetica misinterpreted my post and somehow that's apparently my fault.

Two issues with this...

a) Nowhere in the rules for this game or for these forums in general does it say you cannot discuss games outside of their own thread, so even had I done it intentionally it's not a rule myself or any new player would know

b) You didn't even bother talking to me about this. Had you come to me and said "could you edit your post to not sound like you're talking about a current game", I would have complied. Instead, you discuss it behind my back and come to a decision based on the incorrect interpretation of another player. That's just horrible moderation any way you look at it.

Not even going to bother with the poor decision making regarding Flamewheel and GM's pardon because I think most people feel the same way, and it will show after the game ends.

So, I'd like to request a replacement for my spot. I'm not interested in continuing this game with the current hosts.

You won't be missed idiot.

THE NEXT PERSONAL ATTACK I SEE WILL BE A BAN REGARDLESS OF WHO IT IS
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 529
SteadfastSC346
TaKeTV 256
Rex94
IndyStarCraft 57
EnkiAlexander 37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 346
ProTech126
Rex 94
IndyStarCraft 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44231
Bisu 2471
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 922
EffOrt 784
Hyuk 605
BeSt 569
Soma 528
Light 401
Mini 399
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
Rush 231
ZerO 209
Mong 88
Leta 85
Snow 76
Sea.KH 74
Pusan 52
Mind 47
ToSsGirL 47
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Yoon 30
Aegong 29
Bale 21
sorry 19
Terrorterran 19
Noble 13
Rock 11
Icarus 9
Trap 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1529
Khaldor1016
Lowko437
Other Games
gofns31064
singsing1995
olofmeister1413
hiko561
Beastyqt462
B2W.Neo422
XaKoH 200
Livibee197
Liquid`VortiX137
Hui .131
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King68
djWHEAT67
QueenE15
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2392
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 18m
Online Event
21h 18m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.