• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:25
CEST 15:25
KST 22:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13105 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 124

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 179 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 01:16 GMT
#2461
Ninja'd
you gotta dance
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 15 2011 01:17 GMT
#2462
On April 15 2011 10:14 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:12 kevconsim wrote:
I am a little bit confused right now. SO MUCH ARGUING + I am sick.

Everyone seems scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote Protactnium

For being "confused" you sure seem to know who you're voting for...I'd vote Coagulation if I were you. Just go through my posts to see why.



Ya know i started by doing that but i dont trust you.
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 15 2011 01:18 GMT
#2463
On April 15 2011 10:17 kevconsim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:14 Protactinium wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:12 kevconsim wrote:
I am a little bit confused right now. SO MUCH ARGUING + I am sick.

Everyone seems scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote Protactnium

For being "confused" you sure seem to know who you're voting for...I'd vote Coagulation if I were you. Just go through my posts to see why.



Ya know i started by doing that but i dont trust you.

you dont trust the assassin and confirmed liar? SHAME ON YOU!

You must be scum! horrible, horrible scum! Trust the liar, NOW! or he might tell the town he DTed you and make you out to be mafia!
Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 15 2011 01:18 GMT
#2464
On April 15 2011 10:18 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:17 kevconsim wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:14 Protactinium wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:12 kevconsim wrote:
I am a little bit confused right now. SO MUCH ARGUING + I am sick.

Everyone seems scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote Protactnium

For being "confused" you sure seem to know who you're voting for...I'd vote Coagulation if I were you. Just go through my posts to see why.



Ya know i started by doing that but i dont trust you.

you dont trust the assassin and confirmed liar? SHAME ON YOU!

You must be scum! horrible, horrible scum! Trust the liar, NOW! or he might tell the town he DTed you and make you out to be mafia!


You're not helping.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 01:20 GMT
#2465
On April 15 2011 10:18 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:17 kevconsim wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:14 Protactinium wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:12 kevconsim wrote:
I am a little bit confused right now. SO MUCH ARGUING + I am sick.

Everyone seems scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote Protactnium

For being "confused" you sure seem to know who you're voting for...I'd vote Coagulation if I were you. Just go through my posts to see why.



Ya know i started by doing that but i dont trust you.

you dont trust the assassin and confirmed liar? SHAME ON YOU!

You must be scum! horrible, horrible scum! Trust the liar, NOW! or he might tell the town he DTed you and make you out to be mafia!


GMarshal, going on tilt doesn't help you look town. Voting for him has nothing to do with trusting for him. Voting for him is silly. If you don't trust him, fine, but there's no reason to vote for him besides not wanting to take a position.
you gotta dance
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 15 2011 01:20 GMT
#2466
On April 15 2011 10:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:18 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:17 kevconsim wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:14 Protactinium wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:12 kevconsim wrote:
I am a little bit confused right now. SO MUCH ARGUING + I am sick.

Everyone seems scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote Protactnium

For being "confused" you sure seem to know who you're voting for...I'd vote Coagulation if I were you. Just go through my posts to see why.



Ya know i started by doing that but i dont trust you.

you dont trust the assassin and confirmed liar? SHAME ON YOU!

You must be scum! horrible, horrible scum! Trust the liar, NOW! or he might tell the town he DTed you and make you out to be mafia!


You're not helping.


Im tired of helping, I've spent the last 48 hours helping only to have the assassin who wants the town to medic him step in here and try one last desperate gambit, which *should* have been laughed off, in any reasonable world. Instead the town is sheeping him. Fine, I'll hold off from posting till I have something constructive to say.
Moderator
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 15 2011 01:21 GMT
#2467
On April 15 2011 10:16 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Anyone voting for protact, please change off, it's a stupid lynch and a waste of your vote.

How about me?

There are two people up for vote, me and coagulation. I don't want to lynch coag, and voting for myself is stupid
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 01:23 GMT
#2468
On April 15 2011 10:21 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:16 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Anyone voting for protact, please change off, it's a stupid lynch and a waste of your vote.

How about me?

There are two people up for vote, me and coagulation. I don't want to lynch coag, and voting for myself is stupid

You could put the effort into real scumhunting
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 01:23 GMT
#2469
I dont want to vote LSB either but i dont know for sure if hes town or not.
I KNOW IM TOWN SO.. if its me or him its gonna be him.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 15 2011 01:23 GMT
#2470
I agree that lyching Protact is dumb. He'll be offed during the night anyway.

I still don't trust coag though, but I'll give him the benefit of a doubt since flamed is a compulsive liar apparently.

I am a sad panda though, too much spam imo.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 01:24 GMT
#2471
On April 15 2011 10:21 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:16 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Anyone voting for protact, please change off, it's a stupid lynch and a waste of your vote.

How about me?

There are two people up for vote, me and coagulation. I don't want to lynch coag, and voting for myself is stupid


Then pick someone you think is scum. If you think protact is scum, sure, vote for him. But for everyone voting for him because he's an assassin, it's silly. Lynching an assassin isn't very great for town.
you gotta dance
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 01:25 GMT
#2472
On April 15 2011 10:03 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:55 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:53 LSB wrote:
Summary of the reasons why people are being pushed to lynch.
Flamewheel Lied about being DT. Is obviously ainitown
Coagulation Flamewheel said he is DT and check coagulation who turned up red
LSB Defends coagulation. Coagulation was checked by Flamewheel and is red. Therefore LSB is red.

All I can say is wow


You argue with them, I'm tired of fighting against a know liar and the town just flatly ignoring me, and/or siding with the assassin.

Town is going to lose this. It's like Mafia XXXV. The town is a mob and is only as smart as the leader. Although people may think individually they are smart and analyze much, most people play a game of follow the leader.

XXXVIII worked nicely since of the lucky Day 1 lynch got quiet a few of the vets to become the leader
However this game is kindof doomed. Anyone competent is either killed (kavdragon) or ignored. Tonight the mafia will snipe a few more vets.

In addition, the leaders that have emerged Flamewheel and DocH are not suited for their roles. Flamewheel because his role PM is not green or blue, DocH because he screws over any town he is in.

If I were you Gmarshal, I would count on my bodyguards. Once the town calms down, use your immunity to push for a lynch on the clear mafia.


Saying this bullshit now instead of trying to help. Vote LSB. Protact agree's he's scum with me so why not kill this idiot now, have GMarshal check Coag and if GMarshal lies to save him then we can nab both.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 01:25 GMT
#2473
On April 15 2011 10:24 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:21 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:16 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Anyone voting for protact, please change off, it's a stupid lynch and a waste of your vote.

How about me?

There are two people up for vote, me and coagulation. I don't want to lynch coag, and voting for myself is stupid


Then pick someone you think is scum. If you think protact is scum, sure, vote for him. But for everyone voting for him because he's an assassin, it's silly. Lynching an assassin isn't very great for town.

secret : he doesn't want to help town at all
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 01:25 GMT
#2474
I Think a pardon would clear this whole mess up.
Pardon whoever gets lynched Me or LSB
And watch assassin flip black tonight.
I can assure town he WILL flip black.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 15 2011 01:26 GMT
#2475
Way too many people voting for people they "don't want to vote for". I welcome you all on the MetalFace bandwagon.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 15 2011 01:26 GMT
#2476
Is it against the rules for multiple people to play on the same smurf account in the same game?

And if so what is the punishment?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 15 2011 01:26 GMT
#2477
On April 15 2011 10:25 Coagulation wrote:
I Think a pardon would clear this whole mess up.
Pardon whoever gets lynched Me or LSB
And watch assassin flip black tonight.
I can assure town he WILL flip black.


No.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 01:26 GMT
#2478
lol cause all LSB's giant roleclaim shitty plans always work out for town right?

hey remember the time when I got the mafia team pinned in insane as mayor and the town fell apart after I died? no ofc you don't, you only helped host that game and you don't want to admit I've done anything good cause that wouldn't mislead town now would it
RIP Aaliyah
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 15 2011 01:26 GMT
#2479
On April 15 2011 10:25 Coagulation wrote:
I Think a pardon would clear this whole mess up.
Pardon whoever gets lynched Me or LSB
And watch assassin flip black tonight.
I can assure town he WILL flip black.


Rofl. So GMarshal to pardon you?

Wasn't that supposed to be like.. the scummiest thing to do in this whole game? :D

I'm not saying you're red but come on. People have been FoSing you both. -.-
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 01:27 GMT
#2480
yeah thats against the rules.
Probably get modkilled.
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
SHIN 225
ProTech159
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41521
Bisu 2509
Hyuk 1811
Shuttle 1716
EffOrt 468
Soma 440
Mini 414
Larva 396
ZerO 323
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
Last 116
hero 101
Zeus 63
Pusan 54
Sexy 49
Trap 47
Hyun 47
Killer 46
Bale 44
Hm[arnc] 33
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 25
PianO 24
zelot 24
sorry 16
Noble 15
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Sacsri 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1452
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes703
Liquid`Hasu267
Other Games
gofns36130
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1194
DeMusliM240
Livibee199
Liquid`VortiX119
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS75
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 35m
INu's Battles
22h 35m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.