• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:26
CEST 22:26
KST 05:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8981 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 273 Next
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 26 2011 06:50 GMT
#1381
thanks g
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 26 2011 06:53 GMT
#1382
erm a couple of questions from the new guy:

Does the town's KP count as their lynch or should I assume my other natural assumption i don't want to mention

If two people try to steal an item from someone what happens
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 26 2011 06:54 GMT
#1383
I kindof already did this, but I'm no longer running for mayor.

I do not have the time that I thought I would have coming into this game, so while I still expect to contribute, I do not have the time needed to be Mayor.

I've still not had the time to put together an analysis of iGrok, but I did manage to read his posts, and I can say that a preliminary glance tells me nothing. There are some stupid things, but I haven't found him hiding anything yet. (YET.)

Deconduo will be my next object of scrutiny, followed by Meapak.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 26 2011 06:56 GMT
#1384
@Tackster i will post my opinions but there isn't enough information for me to truly make a educated guess at who is what. What i meant was my post count will increase greatly as the game goes further but as of now i don't have much to say.

I can say i trust Bumatlarge as does everyone else.(doesn't mean much because everyone does)

I trust Gmarshal cause all of his arguments sound logical and fair. I don't want lurkers at lylo. Thats why i was happy when i went into it in Mafia 37 with him because i know he would be completely logical and would speak his mind. He has played this game the same way as he played 37. I read him as a Townie or blue roll.
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 07:17 GMT
#1385
So Bum, will Batman be making an appearance?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 26 2011 07:18 GMT
#1386
chaoser
who is batman?
lol
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 26 2011 07:20 GMT
#1387
Alright, if voting off someone from the item game is of the utmost importance, then I need to know the stances of everyone in the IG. If you are still deliberating over something, say you are in the thread.


On March 26 2011 11:23 Jackal58 wrote:
#1 Bum lynch Tackster. Dunno if he's red or black but he is scum.

On March 26 2011 12:11 Coagulation wrote:
i agree 100%
Tack needs to die


That's two for tackster, and I couldn't find if annul, darm and LW had said this as well. If it's unanimous among them, then he's probably the strongest candidate. Since people in the IG have kept quiet about most things, I'll trust them just saying who is scum.

Remember the logic here. 4 townies, 2 scum. Scum on opposing sides. With decent townie play, we should be able to make the outcome 100% town.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 26 2011 07:23 GMT
#1388
On March 26 2011 15:54 Kavdragon wrote:
I kindof already did this, but I'm no longer running for mayor.

I do not have the time that I thought I would have coming into this game, so while I still expect to contribute, I do not have the time needed to be Mayor.

I've still not had the time to put together an analysis of iGrok, but I did manage to read his posts, and I can say that a preliminary glance tells me nothing. There are some stupid things, but I haven't found him hiding anything yet. (YET.)

Deconduo will be my next object of scrutiny, followed by Meapak.


By the way, I suggest Vigis of sorts read into Kav's analyses and see what matches your own. Kav, even if mafia, is scum-hunting. I'd advise against nailing someone in the IG.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 07:24 GMT
#1389
Darm would be an acceptable alternative to tack.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 26 2011 07:25 GMT
#1390
And what will you be doing if Tack does not flip red/black?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 07:26 GMT
#1391
pushing for darms lynch
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 26 2011 07:31 GMT
#1392
On March 26 2011 16:17 chaoser wrote:
So Bum, will Batman be making an appearance?


You have no idea. Mafia should though.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 26 2011 07:31 GMT
#1393
what is batman?
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 07:33 GMT
#1394
bumatlarges alcoholic alter ego
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 26 2011 07:34 GMT
#1395
that sounds fun i like alcohol
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 26 2011 07:40 GMT
#1396
sorry didnt mean to derail it like that
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
March 26 2011 07:56 GMT
#1397
Mostly just checking in here, but I really don't like the tackster lynch for now. I had him as a pretty green read, and I CANNOT BELIEVE MORE PEOPLE DIDN'T CALL JACKAL OUT ON THIS
On March 26 2011 11:38 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 11:36 Lanaia wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 26 2011 11:23 Jackal58 wrote:
Hola fellow townies. A fond fuck you to scum. I'm gonna do the same shit i did in XXXVII. I'm gonna start a shit storm of the absolute highest magnitude. I'm going to exceedingly piss off 3 IG players and I'm going to tell you guys to lay off three of them. But I'm not telling which 3 until tomorrow. And now I'm going to give town victory on day 1
#1 Bum lynch Tackster. Dunno if he's red or black but he is scum.
#2 I want medic protection over night.
#3 If Tackster flips black I will shoot the other scum. If I miss and hit green the remaining one will be tomorrows lynch.
#4 Item game players can stop me from shooting them but they will be lynched.
#5 Did I say I need medic protection for this to work? If we don't have a medic I'm hosed but town is still going to win.
#6 I will not announce scum #2 until tomorrow.
#7 Worse case scenario is we have 4 confirmed townies plus bums circle of 3
#8 Best case scenario is we have 5 confirmed townies plus bums circle
#9 That's 8 vs the world
#10 Bum's circle is cops. They should be able to add more townies faster than scum can kill us.
#11 Scum of either black or red persuasion will immediately try to kill all of us in the IM game. If I do manage to survive night 1 town has a kp at their disposal on night 2 and I will shoot whoever you vote for. Caveat - There are a few who shall remain nameless at this point that I will not shoot.
#12 I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this but I want bum and his team to have time to hash it all out. I am town. I can deliver at worst 2 out of 3 kills as scum or hopefully best case is 2 for 2.
#13 Town wins.
#14 Scum sucks.
#15 Stuff it noobs. I know what I'm doing.
#16. This is "Insane" Mafia remember!!!


It would be nine confirmed townies if you include bum himself, isn't it?


Also, Jackal, why is Tackster scum?

Consensus.

I thought this was some kind of throwaway joke reply at first but the he started backing it up.

Originally I was going to post another selection of quotes from him that I was gonna say made me question his previously-green status in my mind, but then I read over them and realized I was an idiot and missed the point of the posts entirely. I'm hovering around 80% sure jackal's town, but that doesn't mean we sheep after him all the time.
If anyone in the item game should be lynched I think it should be darm, lemon and tack need more investigation.
:3
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 26 2011 07:58 GMT
#1398
I was asking bum what he would do if Tack does not flip red/black.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 26 2011 07:58 GMT
#1399
On March 26 2011 16:20 bumatlarge wrote:
Alright, if voting off someone from the item game is of the utmost importance, then I need to know the stances of everyone in the IG. If you are still deliberating over something, say you are in the thread.


Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 11:23 Jackal58 wrote:
#1 Bum lynch Tackster. Dunno if he's red or black but he is scum.

Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 12:11 Coagulation wrote:
i agree 100%
Tack needs to die


That's two for tackster, and I couldn't find if annul, darm and LW had said this as well. If it's unanimous among them, then he's probably the strongest candidate. Since people in the IG have kept quiet about most things, I'll trust them just saying who is scum.

Remember the logic here. 4 townies, 2 scum. Scum on opposing sides. With decent townie play, we should be able to make the outcome 100% town.


Ok a couple of things:

#1 the scum are not on the same side but are ONLY interested in not being killed. So they will bandwagon any vote on someone else in the IG

#2 I agree the item game is an important mechanic in this game but your vote should only be influenced by the IG players not decided by them

#3 As I fear I am in jeopardy of being voted (Lemon also considers me scum) I really need you to check my previous votes on the matter and all the other posts in the thread defending me.

I think people are overestimating the amount of strategy being employed in the IG. So far I have only been able to talk to 3 or the other 5 players and 1 of those 3 is ignoring me anyway...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 08:15 GMT
#1400
kevconsim, even with school, you should still be able to post actual content. I haven't seen anything from you that I would consider in the slightest to be content. I know for a fact there are other people in the game who are also in school.

On March 26 2011 15:56 kevconsim wrote:
@Tackster i will post my opinions but there isn't enough information for me to truly make a educated guess at who is what. What i meant was my post count will increase greatly as the game goes further but as of now i don't have much to say.


Where/when will you be posting your opinions? We'd love to hear them. Right now, what we need isn't necessarily an educated guess, it's more talk and more ideas flowing. What are your thoughts?

How do you feel about the game being at 70 pages? Your past four posts have been entirely pointless and the same question was asked twice within 15 minutes. They don't contribute anything.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason419
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 616
ZZZero.O 118
Zeus 63
soO 52
Hyun 45
Dota 2
qojqva2507
canceldota46
League of Legends
Doublelift1202
Counter-Strike
fl0m6273
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4345
Liquid`Hasu624
Other Games
summit1g4091
FrodaN1209
KnowMe326
ToD241
Pyrionflax198
Livibee172
420jenkins163
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick797
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 86
• Hupsaiya 51
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1913
Other Games
• imaqtpie849
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 35m
Patches Events
18h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 35m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.