• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:26
CEST 09:26
KST 16:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9737 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 236

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 273 Next
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 05 2011 23:40 GMT
#4701
On April 06 2011 08:37 Coagulation wrote:
Guys im currently enrolled on DAY 1 of a mafia game hosted at another forum.
This is the first time 30 people at that forum (every player in the game basically) has ever played mafia.

I just wanted to say that I now know how much I take you guys for granted. i love each and every one of you here very much. you are all truly diamonds in the rough. please pray for me.


don't rage at them bro, don't do it
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 05 2011 23:43 GMT
#4702
On April 06 2011 08:40 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 08:37 Coagulation wrote:
Guys im currently enrolled on DAY 1 of a mafia game hosted at another forum.
This is the first time 30 people at that forum (every player in the game basically) has ever played mafia.

I just wanted to say that I now know how much I take you guys for granted. i love each and every one of you here very much. you are all truly diamonds in the rough. please pray for me.


don't rage at them bro, don't do it


don't tunnel 'em bro!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 05 2011 23:44 GMT
#4703
On April 06 2011 08:17 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 08:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 08:02 Lanaia wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:45 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:41 Lanaia wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 04:40 Lanaia wrote:
Check kav/wiggles/kevconsim/amber if we need to/if we can.

I don't think it's the best idea to shoot me tbh, but whatever floats your boat.


For the love of god if this town wants to win don't check me.


...
What on earth is that supposed to mean?
You haven't contributed much. You haven't ddone much of anything. Why should we assume you're town then?


I hope you're not the DT.


HAVE YOU FUCKING READ?

HAVE YOU READ WHAT THE HELL MY ROLE IS?
Really.

Really?

You think I'M POSSIBLY A DT?


I was nicely insulting you.



How was that an insult?
I don't even understand.


If you were in fact the DT then it would be obvious [after you said to check me of all people] as to how this towns stellar scum hunting abilities were confirmed throughout the game.

I'm so excited for the post game... I just can't wait.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 05 2011 23:45 GMT
#4704
On April 06 2011 08:37 Coagulation wrote:
Guys im currently enrolled on DAY 1 of a mafia game hosted at another forum.
This is the first time 30 people at that forum (every player in the game basically) has ever played mafia.

I just wanted to say that I now know how much I take you guys for granted. i love each and every one of you here very much. you are all truly diamonds in the rough. please pray for me.


Don't go confirming any of them "100% townie" on the first day again, ok?

chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 06 2011 00:08 GMT
#4705
On April 06 2011 08:45 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 08:37 Coagulation wrote:
Guys im currently enrolled on DAY 1 of a mafia game hosted at another forum.
This is the first time 30 people at that forum (every player in the game basically) has ever played mafia.

I just wanted to say that I now know how much I take you guys for granted. i love each and every one of you here very much. you are all truly diamonds in the rough. please pray for me.


Don't go confirming any of them "100% townie" on the first day again, ok?



Be sure to pack your trusty gun and some bandages! Oh and be sure to feed yourself! Kids grow up so quick ;_;
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 06 2011 00:14 GMT
#4706
On April 06 2011 08:45 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 08:37 Coagulation wrote:
Guys im currently enrolled on DAY 1 of a mafia game hosted at another forum.
This is the first time 30 people at that forum (every player in the game basically) has ever played mafia.

I just wanted to say that I now know how much I take you guys for granted. i love each and every one of you here very much. you are all truly diamonds in the rough. please pray for me.


Don't go confirming any of them "100% townie" on the first day again, ok?



On April 06 2011 08:37 Coagulation wrote:
Guys im currently enrolled on DAY 1 of a mafia game hosted at another forum.
This is the first time 30 people at that forum (every player in the game basically) has ever played mafia.

I just wanted to say that I now know how much I take you guys for granted EXCEPT LEMONWALRUS. i love each and every one of you here very much EXCEPT LEMONWALRUS. you are all truly diamonds in the rough EXCEPT LEMONWALRUS. please pray for me EXCEPT LEMONWALRUS I DONT WANT HIS BLESSINGS.



Fixed
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 06 2011 00:57 GMT
#4707
Who are the bombs on again
Orgo and who?
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 06 2011 00:57 GMT
#4708
ME YAY
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 06 2011 01:03 GMT
#4709
hey amber who is the third red.
i need to know who to shoot.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 01:04 GMT
#4710
Pick a random target!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 01:04 GMT
#4711
Jackal you protect I'll dt
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 06 2011 01:07 GMT
#4712
kevconsim is the third red.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 01:40 GMT
#4713
Get your F5-fingers ready.

<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 06 2011 01:42 GMT
#4714
I'm all warmed up from before

also my role isn't as good as I thought it was
:3
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 01:49 GMT
#4715
On April 06 2011 10:42 Eiii wrote:
I'm all warmed up from before

also my role isn't as good as I thought it was


I'm sure it can't be too bad.

<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 01:56 GMT
#4716
If I die, I really don't have anything left to say. I'm fairly sure kav is scum and if I'm wrong, so be it.

I personally feel he did breadcrumb three times but apparently no one else thought of that? Am I misled?

Anyhow, anyone have any predictions?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 02:00:09
April 06 2011 01:58 GMT
#4717
On April 06 2011 10:56 Lanaia wrote:
If I die, I really don't have anything left to say. I'm fairly sure kav is scum and if I'm wrong, so be it.

I personally feel he did breadcrumb three times but apparently no one else thought of that? Am I misled?

Anyhow, anyone have any predictions?


[spectral voice] due to the current positioning of mars and the fact that there was no TSL this week and considering its the start of an odd day, with the sum of the town number equaling 394058583 I can conclude that Ace, and LSB will die for sure, with a 50% chance of the dead rising and Qatol being RBed. Ver the 4th party role of "not appearing in this game" shows up as the most likely winner with a 78.45% chance of insta victory at dawn [/spectral voice]
Moderator
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 06 2011 02:00 GMT
#4718
On April 06 2011 10:04 CubEdIn wrote:
Jackal you protect I'll dt

Too late.
I have to pee.
Life can only kill you once.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 06 2011 02:00 GMT
#4719
I think all the posts that GMarshal has made since he died are actually breadcrumbs for Insane Mafia 3.

That shit is so meta I just said it and I still don't comprehend it.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 06 2011 02:01 GMT
#4720
also /spirit voice and all that
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1382
BeSt 287
Soulkey 127
Soma 111
sorry 106
Mind 71
Bale 25
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
League of Legends
JimRising 640
Counter-Strike
edward35
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft676
C9.Mang0276
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 35m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.