• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:01
CEST 13:01
KST 20:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9182 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 235

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 273 Next
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 05 2011 22:34 GMT
#4681
On April 06 2011 07:26 Barundar wrote:
I'm not a ghost... I'm a cattlebruisher!

You in fact appear to be a firebat.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 05 2011 22:39 GMT
#4682
On April 06 2011 04:40 Lanaia wrote:
Check kav/wiggles/kevconsim/amber if we need to/if we can.

I don't think it's the best idea to shoot me tbh, but whatever floats your boat.


For the love of god if this town wants to win don't check me.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 22:41 GMT
#4683
On April 06 2011 07:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 04:40 Lanaia wrote:
Check kav/wiggles/kevconsim/amber if we need to/if we can.

I don't think it's the best idea to shoot me tbh, but whatever floats your boat.


For the love of god if this town wants to win don't check me.


...
What on earth is that supposed to mean?
You haven't contributed much. You haven't ddone much of anything. Why should we assume you're town then?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 05 2011 22:45 GMT
#4684
On April 06 2011 07:41 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 07:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 04:40 Lanaia wrote:
Check kav/wiggles/kevconsim/amber if we need to/if we can.

I don't think it's the best idea to shoot me tbh, but whatever floats your boat.


For the love of god if this town wants to win don't check me.


...
What on earth is that supposed to mean?
You haven't contributed much. You haven't ddone much of anything. Why should we assume you're town then?


I hope you're not the DT.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 05 2011 22:46 GMT
#4685
Cubedin should win VIP for best player aside from the blacks. Everyone else should re-read the last 235 pages of faillllllllllllllllllll

-_______________________________________________-
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 05 2011 22:46 GMT
#4686
"Open your eyes, Clevinger. It doesn't make a damned bit of difference who wins the war to someone who's dead"
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 05 2011 22:49 GMT
#4687
[spectral voice] I care! I care very much! but I will not disclose why, or whom I want to win. [/spectral voice]
Moderator
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 22:54 GMT
#4688
bus driver should save me
jackal can protect with his bandage.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 23:00 GMT
#4689
so who should i shoot?
Orgolove?
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 23:02 GMT
#4690
On April 06 2011 07:45 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 07:41 Lanaia wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 04:40 Lanaia wrote:
Check kav/wiggles/kevconsim/amber if we need to/if we can.

I don't think it's the best idea to shoot me tbh, but whatever floats your boat.


For the love of god if this town wants to win don't check me.


...
What on earth is that supposed to mean?
You haven't contributed much. You haven't ddone much of anything. Why should we assume you're town then?


I hope you're not the DT.


HAVE YOU FUCKING READ?

HAVE YOU READ WHAT THE HELL MY ROLE IS?
Really.

Really?

You think I'M POSSIBLY A DT?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 23:04 GMT
#4691
hopefully amber is the assassin
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 23:08 GMT
#4692
On April 06 2011 08:00 Coagulation wrote:
so who should i shoot?
Orgolove?


I think that's probably a good idea.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 05 2011 23:10 GMT
#4693
On April 06 2011 08:02 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 07:45 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:41 Lanaia wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 04:40 Lanaia wrote:
Check kav/wiggles/kevconsim/amber if we need to/if we can.

I don't think it's the best idea to shoot me tbh, but whatever floats your boat.


For the love of god if this town wants to win don't check me.


...
What on earth is that supposed to mean?
You haven't contributed much. You haven't ddone much of anything. Why should we assume you're town then?


I hope you're not the DT.


HAVE YOU FUCKING READ?

HAVE YOU READ WHAT THE HELL MY ROLE IS?
Really.

Really?

You think I'M POSSIBLY A DT?


I was nicely insulting you.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 23:17 GMT
#4694
On April 06 2011 08:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 08:02 Lanaia wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:45 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:41 Lanaia wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 04:40 Lanaia wrote:
Check kav/wiggles/kevconsim/amber if we need to/if we can.

I don't think it's the best idea to shoot me tbh, but whatever floats your boat.


For the love of god if this town wants to win don't check me.


...
What on earth is that supposed to mean?
You haven't contributed much. You haven't ddone much of anything. Why should we assume you're town then?


I hope you're not the DT.


HAVE YOU FUCKING READ?

HAVE YOU READ WHAT THE HELL MY ROLE IS?
Really.

Really?

You think I'M POSSIBLY A DT?


I was nicely insulting you.



How was that an insult?
I don't even understand.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 23:23 GMT
#4695
Don't shoot orgo. He's already dead from the bombs remember?

So who am I switching tonight? I can post what im doing at the last minute again if we need me to.

Give me multiple options so scum will wifom.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 23:26 GMT
#4696
Also you guys should DT check one of the unconfirmed townies. If you still think that I'm unconfirmed please check me. If you think decon is unconfirmed check him. We know that 2 of the 3 reds left are orgo and amber; there is only one left after that. We want to keep equal levels of scum yes? We lynch another black (wiggles?) tomorrow and see what happens.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 23:31 GMT
#4697
On April 06 2011 08:17 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 08:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 08:02 Lanaia wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:45 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:41 Lanaia wrote:
On April 06 2011 07:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 06 2011 04:40 Lanaia wrote:
Check kav/wiggles/kevconsim/amber if we need to/if we can.

I don't think it's the best idea to shoot me tbh, but whatever floats your boat.


For the love of god if this town wants to win don't check me.


...
What on earth is that supposed to mean?
You haven't contributed much. You haven't ddone much of anything. Why should we assume you're town then?


I hope you're not the DT.


HAVE YOU FUCKING READ?

HAVE YOU READ WHAT THE HELL MY ROLE IS?
Really.

Really?

You think I'M POSSIBLY A DT?


I was nicely insulting you.



How was that an insult?
I don't even understand.


He was implying that you would be an incompetent DT
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 23:37 GMT
#4698
Guys im currently enrolled on DAY 1 of a mafia game hosted at another forum.
This is the first time 30 people at that forum (every player in the game basically) has ever played mafia.

I just wanted to say that I now know how much I take you guys for granted. i love each and every one of you here very much. you are all truly diamonds in the rough. please pray for me.

Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 23:37 GMT
#4699
On April 06 2011 08:37 Coagulation wrote:
Guys im currently enrolled on DAY 1 of a mafia game hosted at another forum.
This is the first time 30 people at that forum (every player in the game basically) has ever played mafia.

I just wanted to say that I now know how much I take you guys for granted. i love each and every one of you here very much. you are all truly diamonds in the rough. please pray for me.



I shall give you my prayers.

Which forum?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 23:38 GMT
#4700
On April 06 2011 08:37 Coagulation wrote:
Guys im currently enrolled on DAY 1 of a mafia game hosted at another forum.
This is the first time 30 people at that forum (every player in the game basically) has ever played mafia.

I just wanted to say that I now know how much I take you guys for granted. i love each and every one of you here very much. you are all truly diamonds in the rough. please pray for me.



<3
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM576
IndyStarCraft 144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 576
Lowko370
IndyStarCraft 144
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3884
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 197
canceldota55
Counter-Strike
byalli617
Other Games
gofns34210
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy387
Pyrionflax218
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• StrangeGG 22
• Light_VIP 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• Gemini_19 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
• lizZardDota2205
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
59m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 59m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.