• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:35
CEST 04:35
KST 11:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6786 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 193

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 191 192 193 194 195 273 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 03 2011 02:37 GMT
#3841
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GG town, GL fellow mafia. FUCK YOU FUCKING BLACKS
+ Show Spoiler +
First time scum and I had a lot of you fooled though... good learning experience :D
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:38 GMT
#3842
On April 03 2011 11:36 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
There are three per alignment. They are the Mafia Drug Runner, Mafia Treasurer, Mafia Godfather,


Black only gave us two names.

On April 03 2011 11:32 CubEdIn wrote:
Oh wait maybe they didn't lie, since they had 3 names (lemon was not one of them) and they only shared two.

Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 03 2011 02:40 GMT
#3843
On April 03 2011 11:38 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 11:36 OriginalName wrote:
There are three per alignment. They are the Mafia Drug Runner, Mafia Treasurer, Mafia Godfather,


Black only gave us two names.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 11:32 CubEdIn wrote:
Oh wait maybe they didn't lie, since they had 3 names (lemon was not one of them) and they only shared two.



READING COMPREHENSION FAILURE.
T_T
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:40 GMT
#3844
Oh, and this just in, since I was RBed and Bum did not use their RPGs, blacks now have 3 RPGs.

That translates into +3KP.

So expect slaughter tomorrow.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 03 2011 02:40 GMT
#3845
ouch
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:41 GMT
#3846
I'm grinding my teeth, I told him to make sure he sends them in.

F.F.S.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 02:42 GMT
#3847
On April 03 2011 11:37 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 11:36 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 03 2011 11:12 Lanaia wrote:
On April 03 2011 11:03 Jackal58 wrote:
I did a role check on Lanaia. If I'm still alive I may or may not share the info I get back. Depends on what it is.

I very much appreciate this. Hopefully you don't die!

Well I don't just rifle though a lasses underwear drawer and tell everybody what I found. That's no way to court a lady.


Hahahahaha. I'm much obliged. May I ask, did it give you the full PM or just the name?

I won't ask you how old you are if you don't ask me what all was in my PM.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:42 GMT
#3848
Oh and with the extra money they can buy votes as well.

Better be very one-sided about lynches guys!

I'm gonna go sleep.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
April 03 2011 02:43 GMT
#3849
Wait. So there's a black market that we didn't know about? What the fuck?


This is insane. So, conceivably, it was possible to buy 20 votes? i.e. completely control a lynch? The hell? Why did you not use it to save Tackster?
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 02:43 GMT
#3850
On April 03 2011 11:42 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 11:37 Lanaia wrote:
On April 03 2011 11:36 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 03 2011 11:12 Lanaia wrote:
On April 03 2011 11:03 Jackal58 wrote:
I did a role check on Lanaia. If I'm still alive I may or may not share the info I get back. Depends on what it is.

I very much appreciate this. Hopefully you don't die!

Well I don't just rifle though a lasses underwear drawer and tell everybody what I found. That's no way to court a lady.


Hahahahaha. I'm much obliged. May I ask, did it give you the full PM or just the name?

I won't ask you how old you are if you don't ask me what all was in my PM.



Understood.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 03 2011 02:43 GMT
#3851
On April 03 2011 11:42 CubEdIn wrote:
Oh and with the extra money they can buy votes as well.

Better be very one-sided about lynches guys!

I'm gonna go sleep.


Only bum can buy votes check his role PM.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2011 02:44 GMT
#3852
On April 03 2011 11:41 CubEdIn wrote:
I'm grinding my teeth, I told him to make sure he sends them in.

F.F.S.


[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 03 2011 02:45 GMT
#3853
[image loading]
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:45 GMT
#3854
On April 03 2011 11:43 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 11:42 CubEdIn wrote:
Oh and with the extra money they can buy votes as well.

Better be very one-sided about lynches guys!

I'm gonna go sleep.


Only bum can buy votes check his role PM.


I'm pretty sure the other factions can buy votes as well.

And we didn't save tackster because we only had money for like 2-3 votes, since we had bought RPGs, and we were not 100% sure about him being innocent anyway. We thought the money would come in handy later on, when we ARE sure. This was back when we had a team.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 03 2011 02:46 GMT
#3855
Blacks having the ability to control lynches is the worst possible thing -_-
:3
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
April 03 2011 02:46 GMT
#3856
Whatever. We got the godfather, and now we just have to worry about their "3" RPGs. What are the benefits of winning the item game? Anybody know? Since bum knew, there had to be some blues that were in there other than bum. Do you know who are the blacks, have any analysis to help us?
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 03 2011 02:47 GMT
#3857
Can the Blacks buy votes
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:47 GMT
#3858
Well, they can control one.

They are three people, and mafia can still RB+shoot one of them to get a kill.

So all town has to do is lynch two of them. In theory.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-03 02:47:56
April 03 2011 02:47 GMT
#3859
On April 03 2011 11:47 OriginalName wrote:
Can the Blacks buy votes

Blacks cannot use the abilities of dead people, or living people who aren't blacks.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 03 2011 02:48 GMT
#3860
On April 03 2011 11:46 orgolove wrote:
Whatever. We got the godfather, and now we just have to worry about their "3" RPGs. What are the benefits of winning the item game? Anybody know? Since bum knew, there had to be some blues that were in there other than bum. Do you know who are the blacks, have any analysis to help us?


What the fuck are you smoking?
Bum nor any of the other blues were in the item game.
On top of that the blacks are fingering you as scum? Why should we listen to anything you have to say when your basically mod confirmed.
Prev 1 191 192 193 194 195 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings110
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft326
ByuN 270
RuFF_SC2 156
ViBE95
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2322
GuemChi 1371
MaD[AoV]228
Sharp 189
910 63
Bale 16
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 751
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox874
Other Games
summit1g8960
Day[9].tv798
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0350
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP56
• EnkiAlexander 53
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo531
Other Games
• Day9tv798
• Shiphtur517
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 25m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.