• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:44
CEST 16:44
KST 23:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7929 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 192

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 190 191 192 193 194 273 Next
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 03 2011 02:22 GMT
#3821
There's one critical piece wrong with your embeded videos ON. They stop when you refresh. At the rate I'm refreshing, I can't hear more than the first bar.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 03 2011 02:23 GMT
#3822
Day 4

[image loading]

Would you like some watches?


Tonight there were close calls. Not for the right people though. The police force was gearing up to open a salvo of missles, spending their considerable armory. But they never got the chance. One of them was dutaped up. The other one sent in his actions 5 minutes late.

Physics broke again...

Bumatlarge sat back in his chair and sighed. His time was coming, he could feel it in the air. He look out of his office window and surveyed the town he had fought to protect. I really did try. He thought sadly. His greatest victories would go unsung, his triumphs unheralded. Thus is the life I chose to lead when I took this job.

He heard a small scuff behind him, and turned around slowly to face the masked man who had appeared next to his desk. "So this is how it ends then." he said calmly. They locked eyes as the man wordlessly nodded, and the raised his pistol, and fired. Hours later a second figure entered the Mayor’s office. A second bullet was fired into his skull. The Godfather wanted to send a message to any who dared to rally the town.

Meapak_Ziphh was met by a third visitor on his way out. “You didn’t think you would get away with that, did you?”, the mysterious figure asked.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”, Meapak replied. “I’m the Careful Vigilante! I’ve come to seek vengeance upon whoever murdered our leader!”

“He is standing right in front of me”, the figure stated. “No longer shall you and your scum deceive the town.“ Before the Godfather could reach for his own gun, he fell dead.

GGQ was at home meditating when he heard a disturbance outside his door. Remembering his ninja training, he blended with his surroundings, invisible to any that may enter and prepared for an ambush. “Blast!” his visitor shouted. He’s not home. In a moment of rage, he fired at the adjacent wall. To his surprise, he heard a groan and a cloaked figure collapsed to the ground.


Bumatlarge the Police Commissioner has died
And with it, the Third party claimed victory in the black market. All items the money and supplies in the black market were seized and placed back into the hands of the the third party.

What is the black market? You can see for yourself here. http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/VGB7VwXXbib

Role PM
You are the Police Commissioner. You have access to the Black Market. Your job is to shut down the black market. If you take out the Mafia Treasurer and Drug Runner, the black market will be closed and all remaining weapons and money will be seized and given to the police. Because you have connections to the voting system, you may buy votes for 500,000 Kronos each. These votes show up anonymously after the results are determined. The Police force has 10,000,000 unlaundered Kronos.


Role PM Part 2
Before I can give you access to the Black Market Quicktopic, please create a quicktopic account. It is in your interest to make a completely new quicktopic account (http://www.quicktopic.com/) that has no relation to your name. Anonymity is life/death


Meapak_Ziphh the Mafia Godfather has died
You are the mafia. You are backed by REDACTED and have far reaching power. You win by outnumbering everyone else in the game. Please elect a Godfather by day 1 (or I will choose for you). REDACTED will be able to REDACTED and REDACTED. The REDACTED and REDACTED Please note, REDACTED because REDACTED. Your teammates are REDACTED. Your quicktopic is REDACTED


Role PM
You are the Godfather. You were elected day 0 by the mafia. You may choose your Alignment and Role that will shows up on DT checks. In addition, please create a quicktopic account. It is in your interest to make a completely new quicktopic account (http://www.quicktopic.com/) that has no relation to your name. Anonymity is life/death


GGQ the Ninja Apparant has died
Role PM
You are the Ninja Apparant! You can activate it so that on one night all KP directed twoards the ninja will instead go back to the person who issued the KP



Day 4 ends in 48 hours
Beneather has been drafted into the Arena. His vote will be determined by a challenge.
Congratulations to the black for winning the black market
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:23 GMT
#3823
Well, here you go! new page.

Mods cmon! hurry up! I'm about to go out and i dont want to leave without knowing what happened!
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 03 2011 02:23 GMT
#3824
Give me a few minutes before I post Beneather's clue
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 03 2011 02:24 GMT
#3825
.....!
:3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:26 GMT
#3826
Well at least I'm alive.

Thank you for the save Bus guy.
WTF @ Bum for forgetting to send in the kills. TWICE IN A ROW.

What a waste of good KPs (yes, two).
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 03 2011 02:28 GMT
#3827
Oops lol good luck town
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 02:29 GMT
#3828
Gosh darn it bum! Oh well, you were a nice mayor-man.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:29 GMT
#3829
P.S.: Blacks said that the reds are orogolove and Amber, but one of them should've been the GF (as per Black Market rules), so they lied about who they found to be red.

And Mafia's "reads" suck as well.

People I would direct my rage towards: OriginalName / Kenpachi.

...for now.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 02:31 GMT
#3830
So, do those with an action that you get feedback from get it right before or right after the daypost or what? I'm a little confused about that.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:32 GMT
#3831
Oh wait maybe they didn't lie, since they had 3 names (lemon was not one of them) and they only shared two.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:32 GMT
#3832
@lanaia: After
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 03 2011 02:34 GMT
#3833
you guys like my godfather snipe?
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 03 2011 02:35 GMT
#3834
On April 03 2011 11:29 CubEdIn wrote:
P.S.: Blacks said that the reds are orogolove and Amber, but one of them should've been the GF (as per Black Market rules), so they lied about who they found to be red.

And Mafia's "reads" suck as well.

People I would direct my rage towards: OriginalName / Kenpachi.

...for now.


Im reading through the quicktopic now but werent there 3 scum in the black market? The blacks only gave the names of two.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 03 2011 02:35 GMT
#3835
On April 03 2011 11:34 Coagulation wrote:
you guys like my godfather snipe?


Godlike btw.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 02:35 GMT
#3836
What, really?

So mafia went for GGQ and Blacks went for bum?

That's just silly.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 02:36 GMT
#3837
On April 03 2011 11:12 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 11:03 Jackal58 wrote:
I did a role check on Lanaia. If I'm still alive I may or may not share the info I get back. Depends on what it is.

I very much appreciate this. Hopefully you don't die!

Well I don't just rifle though a lasses underwear drawer and tell everybody what I found. That's no way to court a lady.
Life can only kill you once.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 02:36 GMT
#3838
On April 03 2011 11:34 Coagulation wrote:
you guys like my godfather snipe?



I would like to high-five you. Is that okay?

I'm actually fairly glad about that. Good job.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 03 2011 02:36 GMT
#3839
There are three per alignment. They are the Mafia Drug Runner, Mafia Treasurer, Mafia Godfather,


Black only gave us two names.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 02:37 GMT
#3840
On April 03 2011 11:36 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 11:12 Lanaia wrote:
On April 03 2011 11:03 Jackal58 wrote:
I did a role check on Lanaia. If I'm still alive I may or may not share the info I get back. Depends on what it is.

I very much appreciate this. Hopefully you don't die!

Well I don't just rifle though a lasses underwear drawer and tell everybody what I found. That's no way to court a lady.


Hahahahaha. I'm much obliged. May I ask, did it give you the full PM or just the name?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Prev 1 190 191 192 193 194 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1092
RotterdaM631
SteadfastSC308
TKL 235
Rex126
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 631
SteadfastSC 308
TKL 235
Rex 126
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44392
Calm 3459
Shuttle 2751
Jaedong 1839
Horang2 756
Mini 567
Rush 425
EffOrt 387
Soma 349
Soulkey 346
[ Show more ]
Stork 319
ZerO 248
Larva 239
BeSt 206
Snow 204
firebathero 121
Mong 119
Zeus 98
910 78
hero 74
Mind 72
sorry 68
Free 62
Sharp 49
Hyun 49
Shine 39
Shinee 37
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 29
Pusan 28
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 22
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Bale 19
HiyA 18
Killer 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5357
Dendi1150
420jenkins87
Counter-Strike
fl0m2935
Fnx 624
x6flipin114
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2185
hiko810
Liquid`RaSZi651
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes360
dupreeh286
ceh9252
DeMusliM212
Khaldor203
Livibee193
Pyrionflax176
Liquid`VortiX147
Hui .122
Trikslyr92
QueenE71
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 323
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• Jankos1661
• TFBlade624
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 16m
The PondCast
19h 16m
INu's Battles
20h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.