• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12216 users

TL Mafia XXXVII - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 129 Next
Beneather
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada451 Posts
February 25 2011 03:27 GMT
#821
Ooooh, I think that we should lynch Ser Aspi next he tried pushing the lynch to Mr.Wiggles :O!
What a huge step for town lmfao. :D
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Day[9} <3
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 25 2011 03:29 GMT
#822
On February 25 2011 12:27 Beneather wrote:
Ooooh, I think that we should lynch Ser Aspi next he tried pushing the lynch to Mr.Wiggles :O!
What a huge step for town lmfao. :D


The funny thing is he just said himself mafia would've tried to push the lynch on someone else. =/
you gotta dance
RLTY
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States965 Posts
February 25 2011 03:30 GMT
#823
lada lada lada trollololol i guess i don't look so hot either
Ser Aspi
Profile Joined January 2010
France84 Posts
February 25 2011 03:31 GMT
#824
On February 25 2011 12:25 Coagulation wrote:
SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT ABOUT THIS LYNCH. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS.


It's not a big deal. A mafia died cause a lot of people didnt like him. No need to make it more complicated. Occams razor yo~

It isn't as if LSB was the only one who got annul killed either he was just one voice among many. It'd be different if LSB was the one who started everything but that aint the case. And anyway its not like theres much to gain for mafia to do this. Whether lsb is mafia or not is irrelevant really at this point. Others are looking far more guilty.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 25 2011 03:31 GMT
#825
Alright if we are going to discuss blues we may as well discuss them with specifics.

First thing take everything I say with a grain of salt, I am a very suspicious player now

Medics: Protect LSB, Mr.Wiggles and Foolishness

DTs; check inactive players and players away from the spotlight, people like SerApH and ICanFlyLow is probably a good idea, if you want to check me that's fine but realize that I could be covered if I am scum, framed if I am town, or just a very stupid godfather, so this in no way clears me. Take all your results with a grain of salt

Mad Hatters; Place bombs on the most suspicious players (LD, me, really inactive players, etc), and people who you think are probably mafia, careful though if you are mistaken and die you take out two town players.

Vigi's; Nothing tonight

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Moderator
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 25 2011 03:34 GMT
#826
DO NOT MEDIC PROTECT LSB JESUS CHRIST ITS SO OBVIOUS
Ser Aspi
Profile Joined January 2010
France84 Posts
February 25 2011 03:41 GMT
#827
On February 25 2011 12:27 Beneather wrote:
Ooooh, I think that we should lynch Ser Aspi next he tried pushing the lynch to Mr.Wiggles :O!
What a huge step for town lmfao. :D


lol theres a difference between "pushing a lynch" onto someone with no votes and 2 1/2 hrs remaining in lynch and wanted to see someone reacts when annul is sure to die already.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
February 25 2011 03:56 GMT
#828
On February 25 2011 12:34 Coagulation wrote:
DO NOT MEDIC PROTECT LSB JESUS CHRIST ITS SO OBVIOUS


dude i dunno i dont give mafia that much credit i mean really day one sac?

+ Show Spoiler +
WTF is going on.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
February 25 2011 03:56 GMT
#829
Considering this game is "punishment" for salem, do posts about what blues should be doing help anyone at all?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
gryffindor
Profile Joined November 2009
United States524 Posts
February 25 2011 04:07 GMT
#830
Blues should be keeping their mouths shut in PMs, I've learned my lesson about that!
i got blisters on me fingers
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 25 2011 04:11 GMT
#831
LOLOLOLOLOLOL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. lol too drunk, read tomorrow
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 25 2011 04:16 GMT
#832
ances.

No modkills?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 25 2011 04:17 GMT
#833
On February 25 2011 13:16 kitaman27 wrote:
ances.

No modkills?


bah stupid formatting.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 25 2011 04:18 GMT
#834
I really thought annul was not mafia... his play was standard annul and his lynch was too easy without much reasons.

Good thing is mafia dropped by 1.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
February 25 2011 04:19 GMT
#835
Too bad mafia didn't pick him to be the GF
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
gryffindor
Profile Joined November 2009
United States524 Posts
February 25 2011 04:22 GMT
#836
I saw his blatant bandwagonning. Most people don't play that way, but it's how I play. I bandwagon a lot, so I can tell who is faking it. Annul was, so ... I fully expect to die tonight, just saying.
i got blisters on me fingers
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 25 2011 04:42 GMT
#837
On February 25 2011 13:16 kitaman27 wrote:
* Dances.

No modkills?

Agreed.
Uff Da
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
February 25 2011 04:59 GMT
#838
There was only 1 no vote and it was the guy I subbed in. I will give him one more day to respond to my PM then modkill him.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
February 25 2011 05:27 GMT
#839
Yay town. Looks like I ended up wasting my vote on myself since I forgot to change my vote.

If annul did slip up and there are up to 5 members in a mafia family...does that mean we could potentially have 1/3 of the players as mafia with only 2 families? Since this is a punishment game in some sense, I think that there must be more difficulties than just the special scum powers. Having potentially 10 scum means that it'll be more dangerous to trust the people in PM circles than expected if we do get around to forming them. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how night 1 goes and play from there.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 25 2011 05:41 GMT
#840
On February 25 2011 14:27 JBright wrote:
Yay town. Looks like I ended up wasting my vote on myself since I forgot to change my vote.

If annul did slip up and there are up to 5 members in a mafia family...does that mean we could potentially have 1/3 of the players as mafia with only 2 families? Since this is a punishment game in some sense, I think that there must be more difficulties than just the special scum powers. Having potentially 10 scum means that it'll be more dangerous to trust the people in PM circles than expected if we do get around to forming them. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how night 1 goes and play from there.


What? That would be scary. I don't know if that's the case though, it would make things more interesting. We'd know for sure though after night, as there would be dead mafia.
you gotta dance
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 129 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift5305
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD195
Livibee193
Pyrionflax124
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Sammyuel 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
Replay Cast
12m
OSC
13h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.