• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War485.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7965 users

TL Mafia XXXV - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 81 Next
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
January 09 2011 22:58 GMT
#1321
Yeah, I must admit I've been pretty bad this game. Haven't done shit analysis because I've been doing a whole lot of other stuff during my winter break and now I have to go back to school again. Also, I followed RoL's analysis because it was SPOT ON, and it really amazed me, so I didn't bother to do one.

Anyways, I find it weird that Barundar and Pandain are alive for so many nights. Could the medic have protected him all along? Are the mafia trying to make us kill each other by purposely not killing them? Are THEY the mafia? I don't know. All I can say is I am definitely not mafia. If a "real" DT checked me before or checks me now, they'll know for sure. If town feels the need to waste a vote on me to be on the safe side, I would say go ahead, since you guys still have a double lynch left. But surely it will just waste your vote.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
why
Profile Joined May 2009
United States215 Posts
January 09 2011 23:35 GMT
#1322
On January 10 2011 07:58 ilovejonn wrote:
Yeah, I must admit I've been pretty bad this game. Haven't done shit analysis because I've been doing a whole lot of other stuff during my winter break and now I have to go back to school again. Also, I followed RoL's analysis because it was SPOT ON, and it really amazed me, so I didn't bother to do one.

Anyways, I find it weird that Barundar and Pandain are alive for so many nights. Could the medic have protected him all along? Are the mafia trying to make us kill each other by purposely not killing them? Are THEY the mafia? I don't know. All I can say is I am definitely not mafia. If a "real" DT checked me before or checks me now, they'll know for sure. If town feels the need to waste a vote on me to be on the safe side, I would say go ahead, since you guys still have a double lynch left. But surely it will just waste your vote.


Ok, so who do you think we should lynch? Why? Looking through your post history, you said something about lynching Mr. Zergling, do you still think we should lynch him?

Anyway, for now I am going to vote for soulfire. He's basically been saying that he's a noob all game and that he doesn't have any opinions because he is a noob. Now, I have no idea whether he is mafia or not, but the point is it is impossible to tell at the moment. I'm going to ask him to analyze someone or at least give an opinion on someone. Even though he's a noob doesn't mean he can't at least have a gut feeling on someone. Since pandain is already voting for soulfire, hopefully it will pressure him to give his opinion more effectively.

Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
January 09 2011 23:36 GMT
#1323
I fully expected to be dead by now, tried to leave plenty of hints for people before i died every night but obviously they must consider me pretty bad, or they just expect town to lynch me. I was getting nervous that tree.hugger was still alive as well, since he was an experienced player, but i guess thats clear now. He pressured for darth yesterday btw.

Im willing to put some pressure on soulfire, can still change it before tomorrow, and the fact im still alive might mean im wrong on shockeyy, sigh...
Bartundar
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 10 2011 00:32 GMT
#1324
On January 10 2011 05:57 Pandain wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm back.

First off, I'd like to express my satisfaction to God that he made Brockett be inactive, as that helped us alot.

Second off, I'd like to emphasize a certain point I had made earlier.

You have to be active. In the course of 24 hours, only 5 posts had been made. I find this very disturbing to me. In fact, even though I have already admitted I fake claimed DT, I have been roleblocked for the third time in a row.

I can gurantee you all no one has been roleblocked besides me for the past 3 days.

Given the fact that Brockett is revealed to be mafia framer, we can now start to debate details relevant to him. For example, note how people have voted Brockett since Insanious started his crusade on him.
Show nested quote +

1.Insanious votes Brockett
2.LSB votes brockett
3.soulfire votes brockett
4.Why votes brockett
5.Jackal votes brockett
6.Bum votes LSB
7.Pandain votes LSB
8.GGQ votes Brockett
9.Wiggles votes Brockett.


At this point is is 8(brockett) to 10(annul).

Then Soulfire and Wiggles both unvote LSB and vote brockett.

This doesn't directly incriminate Soulfire, because again, I myself(stupidly) tried to say LSB should be lynched. But since the vote was so close, it must be accounted for.

Now, I am going to urge everyone to vote Soulfire because quite simply, he is hardcore lurking. I can't tell if he's town or mafia, but lurking CANNOT be accepted in this thread if town is going to win.

That and in addition to my previous analysis of Soulfire, I am going to vote Soulfire until he starts to actively contribute. Remember Soulfire, your not a rock. Everyone has thoughts.


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2011 09:39 Jackal58 wrote:
I voted solely in the hopes of waking somebody up.

Ok here goes.
Pandain. He needs to go. I have no idea if he is red or blue. At this point it really makes no difference.This game has reached an impasse that is due mostly to his claim of being role blocked. No other blues are coming forward with info due in large part I believe to mistrust of Pandain.
If we lynch Pandain and he flips blue then red no longer knows who to role block. A DT without info is useless any ways. If our medics have been protecting him then they can move on to others and perhaps we can get a scum tell from who is still around after night.
If he flips red then I commend him for playing a masterful game to this point.
But he has to go.
All aboard the Pandain Pain Train!!!!!!
WOO WOO!!!!!! Chugachugachuga Chugachugachuga.


1.Why would blues be mistrustful because of my fake claim....? They're claiming to Opz, who is 100% confirmed.
2.I'm not blue. I've already said that.
3.If, as you think, I am blue, why would you think that a DT dying is good because then mafia have to roleblock someone else.


Wait, you roleclaimed dt earlier in the thread and now saying you're not blue, then claiming you got roleblocked... mafia post imo... you just screwed yourself over.
Life?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
January 10 2011 00:37 GMT
#1325
Yeah I don't know why they roleblocked me.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 10 2011 01:36 GMT
#1326
On January 10 2011 09:37 Pandain wrote:
Yeah I don't know why they roleblocked me.

If you don't have a role what's to block?
Life can only kill you once.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
January 10 2011 01:39 GMT
#1327
On December 23 2010 11:48 flamewheel wrote:
Roles


Mafia Roleblocker
Once per night, you may send in a PM detailing a person you would like to block. That person will be notified that they were blocked, and if the person being blocked has a night action, he or she will not be able to use it. Please note that this ability only pertains to active actions. Passive abilities, such as the Veteran's extra lives, cannot be blocked by mafia.



Moving on, what are your thoughts right now Jackal. What do you think about pressuring soulfire, and my response to your concerns? Who do you think is pro town and who else is suspicious?
Soulfire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States237 Posts
January 10 2011 01:40 GMT
#1328
I'm incredibly busy with procrasinated work atm, so I can't respond in detail now - gonna try to get a good post up tomorrow.
◕ http://kiwiclonearmy.sadlife.net/ ◕
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
January 10 2011 05:20 GMT
#1329
People who voted for Annul, in order:
1. RebirthOfLegend (switched from Insanious)
2. Meapak_Ziphh (switched from Seraph)
3. Barundar
4. Pandain

At this point, Meapak changed his vote from annul to seraph

5. d3_crescentia (switched from orgolove)
6. lunardestiny
7. Mr.Wiggles (switched from orgolove)

At this point, voting was ending in 3.5 hours, and there were still more votes for me over annul.


8. Mr.Zergling (switched from pandain to mrwiggles to node)
9. Meapak_Ziphh (again)
10. ilovejonn (switched from voting for himself)
11. node (switched from orgolove)

voting was ending in 1.5 hours.

12. why (switched from seraph)



Considering how close this vote was, we can get a lot of information about who's red and who's not. Especially since node was the godfather - reds would be foolish to have voted from him from the very beginning.

Looking at it, first, I think Barundar and Pandain are safely town.

I think we should look at the people who switched their votes during the last second, namely Mr.Zergling and ilovejonn.


I especially consider Mr.Zergling to be suspicious, given how he switched his votes three times during the course of the day, and only switched to node at the very last second.


... another townie can look at their other voting behaviors and find more evidence. But my vote is on Mr.Zergling.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 10 2011 11:00 GMT
#1330
Soulfire....If your town you need to post. If GCQ didn't claim roleblock, I wouldn't believe Pandain was roleblocked, but a Confirmed by death Townie claimed roleblock. So unless the mafia have been not roleblocking, Pandain is town as far as I'm concerned....

Kinda dead around here.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 10 2011 16:29 GMT
#1331
On January 10 2011 14:20 orgolove wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
People who voted for Annul, in order:
1. RebirthOfLegend (switched from Insanious)
2. Meapak_Ziphh (switched from Seraph)
3. Barundar
4. Pandain

At this point, Meapak changed his vote from annul to seraph

5. d3_crescentia (switched from orgolove)
6. lunardestiny
7. Mr.Wiggles (switched from orgolove)

At this point, voting was ending in 3.5 hours, and there were still more votes for me over annul.


8. Mr.Zergling (switched from pandain to mrwiggles to node)
9. Meapak_Ziphh (again)
10. ilovejonn (switched from voting for himself)
11. node (switched from orgolove)

voting was ending in 1.5 hours.

12. why (switched from seraph)



Considering how close this vote was, we can get a lot of information about who's red and who's not. Especially since node was the godfather - reds would be foolish to have voted from him from the very beginning.

Looking at it, first, I think Barundar and Pandain are safely town.

I think we should look at the people who switched their votes during the last second, namely Mr.Zergling and ilovejonn.


I especially consider Mr.Zergling to be suspicious, given how he switched his votes three times during the course of the day, and only switched to node at the very last second.


... another townie can look at their other voting behaviors and find more evidence. But my vote is on Mr.Zergling.

This is one of the things that keep Pandain as town in my mind - why would he orchestrate a successful massive townie wagon on his own GF? That just seems illogical and unlikely.

There's also the votes that stayed on you on Day 2 - Jackal, DTA. Of these I'm still thinking of DTA, who hasn't posted much if at all recently after dodging a lynch on Day 3. Then there's Day 3 votes on GeorgeClooney, which notably have Soulfire, and Jackal to a lesser extent of suspicion at the end of the train.

Here's what I think of the Day 1 votes:

On December 29 2010 11:45 flamewheel wrote:
Vote Count for Day 1

Votes for ShOckeyy (1)
ShoCkeyy

Votes for Pandain (1)
tree.hugger

Votes for LSB (12)
annul
TheMango
orgolove
DoctorHelvetica
Meapak_Ziphh

Brocket
Barundar
LunarDestiny
bumatlarge

Pandain
Soulfire
Mr. Wiggles

Votes for seRapH (1)
RebirthOfLeGenD

Votes for annul (3)
seRapH
Node
deconduo


Votes for why (1)
Ryuu314

Votes for ~OpZ~ (1)
ilovejonn

Votes for GeorgeClooney (1)
GeorgeClooney

Votes for d3_crescentia (1)
d3_crescentia

Votes for Tevo (1)
Tevo

Votes for RebirthOfLeGenD (1)
~OpZ~

Votes for Brocket (6)
Insanious
LSB

why
Jackal58
Mr.Zergling
GGQ

If there is a mistake please let me know. Voting ends in 15 minutes, and any votes tallied after the 12:00 KST timestamp will not be accepted.

Considering the large amount of votes on LSB on Day 1, there is likely 1 more mafia on that list. If it's Soulfire, then great. If not, then we have TheMango/Jackal/orgolove to look at. There might be one on the Brocket list as well for balance, but considering one of annul's earlier comments I think we'd have better luck looking at the lurkers/single voters - Ryuu/DTA, Shockeyy and ilovejonn. Again I'm going to push for DTA today, since his death at the very least should give us more of an idea on Soulfire/Mr. Zergling/Jackal.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 10 2011 17:38 GMT
#1332
How is voting for Brocket suspicious? He's a dead red.
I also think TheMango is a lurker red. And since nobody seems to have any interest in lynching Pandain I'll probably switch my vote to mango.
Life can only kill you once.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 10 2011 18:12 GMT
#1333
This how Pandain gets away every time...
Life?
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
January 10 2011 19:06 GMT
#1334
I still believe this game can turn around if the DT tells ~OpZ~ his check results, so we can narrow down the field. There's just too many candidates right now, it's hard to gather our votes.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 10 2011 20:56 GMT
#1335
It doesn't make since having a framer and no DT. Seriously. Lets lynch DTA.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
January 10 2011 21:14 GMT
#1336
Ya let's lynch DTA.

What will his death tell us when he flips town? That... he had such and such an opinion.

okay.


Why aren't we lynching ShoCkeyy or Pandain?
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
January 10 2011 22:22 GMT
#1337
If you guys aren't going to post at least come to IRC
seriously, people need to post.

soulfire isn't posting like he said he would, i'd like to see mango make another big post, ilovejonn has been on the lurking-bored townie edge for a while now.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 10 2011 22:23 GMT
#1338
On January 11 2011 06:14 DarthThienAn wrote:
Ya let's lynch DTA.

What will his death tell us when he flips town? That... he had such and such an opinion.

okay.


Why aren't we lynching ShoCkeyy or Pandain?

Cuz roleblocker's existence was confirmed by GGQ. Either mafia are insane, and had framer and thought no DT was in the game (doesn't make sense), and wasted several days of Roleblocking by blocking only Pandain, OR NOT BLOCKING AT ALL <---- Does not make sense.

So....With that said...Either Pandain is an evil genius and called NO DT in game, or he is town. I'd lynch barundar.

I'm fine lynching you. You posted an analysis of GGQ....then he died, what, a few hours later? Yea. Where has your analysis like that been? Not in this game. You need to go. Even if your town, you haven't been useful at all.

Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 10 2011 22:35 GMT
#1339
On January 11 2011 02:38 Jackal58 wrote:
How is voting for Brocket suspicious? He's a dead red.
I also think TheMango is a lurker red. And since nobody seems to have any interest in lynching Pandain I'll probably switch my vote to mango.


I'm 100% green/town, but go ahead and waste your vote if you'd like. I've been catching up on this thread just now, and I'll be voting wherever wherever OpZ votes.
Moderator
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
January 10 2011 22:37 GMT
#1340
On January 11 2011 07:23 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2011 06:14 DarthThienAn wrote:
Ya let's lynch DTA.

What will his death tell us when he flips town? That... he had such and such an opinion.

okay.


Why aren't we lynching ShoCkeyy or Pandain?

Cuz roleblocker's existence was confirmed by GGQ. Either mafia are insane, and had framer and thought no DT was in the game (doesn't make sense), and wasted several days of Roleblocking by blocking only Pandain, OR NOT BLOCKING AT ALL <---- Does not make sense.

So....With that said...Either Pandain is an evil genius and called NO DT in game, or he is town. I'd lynch barundar.

I'm fine lynching you. You posted an analysis of GGQ....then he died, what, a few hours later? Yea. Where has your analysis like that been? Not in this game. You need to go. Even if your town, you haven't been useful at all.


Opz #1 scumhunter. Making great use of your status as a confirmed role.

And what happens when you mislynch, putting town at 7v3 after night? Eh, whatever. Have fun.


www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 317
TKL 237
CranKy Ducklings138
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1197
Lowko529
TKL 237
ProTech117
Rex 117
MindelVK 20
EmSc Tv 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59741
Free 2284
Horang2 309
firebathero 242
Zeus 173
Last 101
Hyun 87
Pusan 80
ToSsGirL 80
910 53
[ Show more ]
Trap 37
soO 28
Aegong 21
Rock 20
Yoon 16
Noble 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6834
Dendi935
XaKoH 422
canceldota67
Counter-Strike
fl0m773
Other Games
gofns41061
singsing2294
B2W.Neo480
byalli391
Mlord302
Pyrionflax286
Beastyqt234
ToD185
DeMusliM93
Liquid`VortiX91
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 0
EmSc2Tv 0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2861
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1605
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 12m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.