• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8922 users

TL Mafia XXXV - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 81 Next
why
Profile Joined May 2009
United States215 Posts
January 11 2011 02:29 GMT
#1341
Soulfire, TheMango, Mr. Zergling, and DTA are all the same. They post nothing and don't even really defend themselves when attacked, they just state that they are innocent. All of them could be mafia, or none of them, I have no idea because they don't actually have any opinions or contribute anything. Mr. Zergling is especially striking me as suspicious, because I think he has been scared by being under pressure on Day 2 and he has posted virtually nothing since then so as to remain under the radar.

But, as it stands, I am going to keep my vote on soulfire, if only to show that if you promise to post and then don't I won't just back off. I also think that soulfire is a worse offender than DTA, at least DTA posted an analysis and thus demonstrated an interest in town while soulfire has only defended himself.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 11 2011 02:42 GMT
#1342
Problem is, we're all separating our votes. We need to decide on one person... I'm willing to change my vote as long as we can chose one person. But imho Pandain is a good choice, but a lot of people are shooting in different directions. We can focus on splitting votes next day since we might get double lynched passed.
Life?
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 11 2011 03:03 GMT
#1343
[image loading]
TL Mafia XXXV: Night 5 Start


Inactive games don't warrant interesting night/day posts

DarthThienAn the Townie has been lynched.


Night 5 starts now. You have 24 hours. Send night actions to me since flamewheel is still awol.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 11 2011 03:03 GMT
#1344
>.< Let's see results...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 11 2011 03:04 GMT
#1345
OH GAWD... OF COURSE... Another townie lynched because everyone keeps letting the actual mafia get away.......... I'm voting pandain hard next time round with Mr.Zergling.
Life?
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
January 11 2011 03:23 GMT
#1346
... Mr.Zergling. Next Lynch. Now.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-11 09:13:13
January 11 2011 03:26 GMT
#1347
Mr.Zergling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
January 11 2011 05:18 GMT
#1348
On January 11 2011 12:26 LunarDestiny wrote:
Here are my "I didn't read thread" comment:

What, Mr.Zergling still alive?
Darth, I thought you were mafia...


Yea, I'm still here (for some reason)
~9001 lings at 5 min? No Problem
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 11 2011 05:38 GMT
#1349
how many players remain? the OP isnt updated
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 12 2011 00:12 GMT
#1350
>___> LunarDEstiny isn't even in this game lmao...
Life?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
January 12 2011 00:23 GMT
#1351
Okay seriously. I don't understand why everyone is being so quiet.

Here are who I think we should lynch:

Soulfire
IloveJonn
Mr. Zergling.

I'm pretty sure at least 2 scum are on here. We have two lynches. Right now we need to be debating which of these to hit.

Even though I've been off in my guesses, I'm one of the few remaining active townies. Therefore, along with Opz, it is likely I will get hit tonight. Hopefully I will get roleblocked too.

So if I die, lynch those people. Kk?

Who Is pro town:
Shockkey(most likely) Way too eager to get me killed, and with pretty bad reasons.
Why: Long posts abound, has been contributing.
Barundar: Same as why but even more active.

After going through those people, the next people on the list should be in this order:
D3
Orgolove
Mango
Jackal
Barundar.

Unless something new pops up.


Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
January 12 2011 01:53 GMT
#1352
I find it incredibly frustrating to be dealing with this much inactivity, and that's why I'm barely posting. I still have no clue why you didn't kill Soulfire yesterday. We've tried to hunt inactives since LSB tried to put focus on them, but when there is so many townies amongst them as well, and we just hit green after green, it's very demotivating.
Bartundar
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 12 2011 02:13 GMT
#1353
This mafia game has gone sour in my mouth.
Life?
Mr.Zergling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
January 12 2011 02:30 GMT
#1354
omg
LD edited a post....
~9001 lings at 5 min? No Problem
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
January 12 2011 02:35 GMT
#1355
Is night post coming in 25 minutes?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 12 2011 03:00 GMT
#1356
[image loading]
TL Mafia XXXV: Day 6 Start


Inactive games don't warrant interesting night/day posts.



~OpZ~ the Vigilante has been killed.
Barundar the Townie has been killed.



Day 6 starts now. You have 48 hours. Remember there is a double lynch in effect for today.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 12 2011 03:08 GMT
#1357
Player Roster


6. TheMango
7. Mr.Zergling
8. why
9. Jackal58
15. ShoCkeyy
17. ilovejonn
19. Orgolove
20. Pandain
d3_crescentia
27. Soulfire
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 12 2011 03:09 GMT
#1358
List of the alive players.
Life?
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
January 12 2011 03:37 GMT
#1359
I laughed when I saw the Inactive image in place of the usual night post. Then I scrolled down and saw the day post with the same image.
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
why
Profile Joined May 2009
United States215 Posts
January 12 2011 04:03 GMT
#1360
Ok, first off, I am really pissed at Soulfire. He said he was going to make a longer post so some people got off him and then he just never posted again. He needs to be lynched on principle. Also, he is way red as others have noted.

Second, I am going to vote for Mr. Zergling. He was pressured a bunch during Day 2 but eventually was let go for annul. He then proceeded to switch his votes around off of annul as orgolove noted earlier. Pretty scummy so far, right?

Since then, during Day 3 I believe, Barundar challenged him for being so inactive and this was his response:

On January 04 2011 14:29 Mr.Zergling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 13:18 Barundar wrote:
About trusting me I have been open on who I'm working with. If you want to be sure of the people I trust, you can kill me and see for yourself. I'm not telling anyone what to do, but after I switched my vote to annul, LunarDestiny PM'ed me he would help me push, on his own initiative. Pandain I'm working close with, not exactly hiding that.

I was wrong on both OpZ and RoL, making me less confident in my analysis of Mr.Zergling. But when Zergling came out after we started pressuring annul, thats when I thought we where right about him. It feels counter-intuitive to let zergling go now for those reasons, would mean we just got lucky on annul. And he still doesn't actually contribute.


I made alot of posts after annul died, because lunar was pressuring me


Barundar rightly called Mr. Zergling out on this:

On January 04 2011 14:55 Barundar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 14:29 Mr.Zergling wrote:
On January 04 2011 13:18 Barundar wrote:
About trusting me I have been open on who I'm working with. If you want to be sure of the people I trust, you can kill me and see for yourself. I'm not telling anyone what to do, but after I switched my vote to annul, LunarDestiny PM'ed me he would help me push, on his own initiative. Pandain I'm working close with, not exactly hiding that.

I was wrong on both OpZ and RoL, making me less confident in my analysis of Mr.Zergling. But when Zergling came out after we started pressuring annul, thats when I thought we where right about him. It feels counter-intuitive to let zergling go now for those reasons, would mean we just got lucky on annul. And he still doesn't actually contribute.


I made alot of posts after annul died, because lunar was pressuring me

How many times do I have to repeat myself? You only come out to defend yourself, or in the case of annul, to question our reasons for switching to him. You aren't responding to my PM's. If you are town please stop acting up, and give me something I can work with.

Contributing is not the number of posts. It's the ammount of reasons, opinions, input and ideas you come forward with. It has nothing to do with activity.


Mr. Zergling never responded. Since then, he has posted 6 times. Only one of them held an actual opinion:

On January 09 2011 06:54 Mr.Zergling wrote:
Im all for getting rid of Shockeyy


Which of course has no reasoning behind it. And this was the longest of the bunch:

On January 06 2011 14:01 Mr.Zergling wrote:
Well, at least greens..............................................................................................
The mafia won't NK me, because I serve as a great distraction/lynch redirection...
lol


Where he is excusing himself for not being NKed by stating that he is a great distraction. He is responding to an attack that isn't even there ("Why weren't you NKed?"). If he were town, he wouldn't feel the need to reflexively respond to a NK post that way.

I think all this inactivity is the result of Mr. Zergling being pressured hard on Day 2 and now he's just keeping quiet hoping that whenever anyone calls him out if he doesn't respond we'll just move on to a different target.

Anyway, these are my two picks for the day pending further developments.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko380
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4781
XaKoH 272
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns35464
singsing2028
Coldzera 694
Happy435
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax281
ToD33
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 36
• StrangeGG 21
• Adnapsc2 9
• Light_VIP 9
• Gemini_19 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
43m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 43m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.