• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7737 users

Insane Mafia - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 223 Next
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
November 05 2010 04:16 GMT
#2921
So I should get lynched tomorrow then
I can already see the ending
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 04:18 GMT
#2922
So how does your bombs activate again? LSB just edited out his explanation.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 05 2010 04:19 GMT
#2923
On November 05 2010 13:18 LunarDestiny wrote:
So how does your bombs activate again? LSB just edited out his explanation.

if he dies but not if he is roleblocked
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 05 2010 04:22 GMT
#2924
On November 05 2010 13:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2010 13:18 LunarDestiny wrote:
So how does your bombs activate again? LSB just edited out his explanation.

if he dies but not if he is roleblocked

This

(explination of edit, I changed it back to what generally happens with Bombers)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
November 05 2010 04:52 GMT
#2925
On November 05 2010 13:16 DCLXVI wrote:
So I should get lynched tomorrow then


ideally yes.

there might be some consideration of medic protecting you since mafia could try to roleblock/hit (if roleblocker is mafia oriented.... which it usually is)
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 04:55 GMT
#2926
DC, one thing didn't make sense to me. Why did you role claim bodyguard on night 1? If the mafia decide to kill you, your mad hunter role is wasted.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 05 2010 04:58 GMT
#2927
On November 05 2010 13:55 LunarDestiny wrote:
DC, one thing didn't make sense to me. Why did you role claim bodyguard on night 1? If the mafia decide to kill you, your mad hunter role is wasted.

I don't think he was role claiming, I think he was checking to see if his bombs could kill the mayor and thought we would guess his role through his questions.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 05:03 GMT
#2928
Ok, he was implying he was bodyguard. On day2, he stated that it was never a bodyguard claim.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
November 05 2010 05:25 GMT
#2929
Plus, if he gets targeted by mafia his bombs go off, so it's not surprising that he makes a target of himself.
whole lies with a half smile
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 05:34 GMT
#2930
LSB, did you messed up because you didn't count CubEdIn's vote on Coag.
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
November 05 2010 05:42 GMT
#2931
Forget to vote for Double Lynch yesterday (was like 1 am or so...). Will vote for it now.
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2010 12:26 GMT
#2932
On November 05 2010 11:25 LunarDestiny wrote:
Pandain, I was expecting you to make some kind of response post to everyone that are suspicious of you, but you didn't. Before day3, you are one of the most active poster and one of the best analyzer in the thread. You were battling with DrH head to head and never shown weakness. It is not like you to not counter argue the suspicions pointing at you unless you are contented with Coag being lynched today and you die at a later time. Coag, a very aggressive poster, also seem wanting to protect you by not doing what he can to label you are a better lynch than him. It really makes me believe that you are highly likely to be a mafia and that your group is ok that Coag instead of you to be lynched today.

I hope I am not too late to make this post. I beg that those who didn't vote for Pandain to really consider what I state above. If that make sense to you, please change your vote to Pandain.


Except now there isn't really anythign I can do. Right now I'm getting voted because of coag, and some people may say because I pushed Dr. H but I stand by my reasons there. I can't explain coagulaiton, I can't.
I can't prove myself with what I have unless you believe me that I did check infinite and nemesis and that they were both innocent. But there's nothing I can do.

I am upset that I am getting lynched when we have a 100% mafia, but then again DXCVII has a bomb on coag so we don't want to waste that.

My only defense is that you guys look at my posts(you guys never actually analyzed me :/). And I have firm conviction that you will see I did what I thought, that I have played pro town(even if I was wrong.) The only real argument against me is that coag supported me, and coag is confirmed mafia.

I would plead with the town to let me stay another night to at least get one more check, so then when I turn blue you guys have even more information. So I guess, I do have somewhat an idea:

1.We lynch someone else(I would say nemesis cause that would slightly confirm me but I don't want a blue lynched so I suppose another person.) DXCVII move his other bomb to me. Then next day, we can lynch DXCVII and the two bombs go off on me and coag. But at least I'll get another piece of information for ya'll.

Do MH bombs go off when they get lynched?


Also, if I do die, please look at the people who are accusing me with horrid reasoning(KtheZ for instance, or even youngminii, albeit again keep in mind if he does have an unlynchable role that would be pretty op for mafia. But then again, we don't even know his role :/)

If MH
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2010 15:06 GMT
#2933
Also I suppose I'll do one last big analysis of my thoughts before I(possibly) get lynched. I'll mainly be focusing on the players who voted for me(since this is like the perfect opportunity for mafia to jump on me.)

Also what to do after I get lynched(of course free to debate0.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 05 2010 15:20 GMT
#2934
@ Lunar - I am one of those who voted for Coag.

Please explain in more detail why I should change to Pandain.

Here is why I'm thinking I shouldn't.

We are more sure that Coag is red then we are of Pandain. We are guessing Pandain is so due to behavior (both his and Coag's).
We pretty much know that Coag is due to the DT, the way he reacted (I got a really cool role guys but you see, ummm, wait, i'll have to think about it a bit.), etc.
Why should I vote for someone that I'm only ..say.. 75% sure of (Pan) when I can vote for someone that I'm 95% sure of (Coag) ??

The second the DT post was made, Coag was doomed. Mafia knew that as well as we did. The fact that you're thinking that they're letting him die and not Pandain BECAUSE Pand has a better role, seems silly.

Also, for a kind-of wild card reason:
Look at the vote lists. Assume that coag is red, and that pandain is a coinflip (humor me, for this, so there are 5-6 mafia left).

Now look at the vote lists.
Which of them seems more stacked with Mafia? Based on your own judgement of what happened so far, your own instincts and what not.

To me, Pandain's list seems more stacked with people I don't trust 100% (Hyperbola, Beneather, Youngminii, Meapak_Ziphh). Although I don't trust them mostly because of lurking, I can't help but consider the possibility that Pandain is telling the truth and the mafia wants coag to live an extra day.

I agree, the chance of Pandain NOT being mafia are LOWER then the chances of him being mafia. But we're like, 95% sure that Coag IS mafia. Why give him another day? Can't we give Pandain another day instead?

Please feel free to convince me otherwise, I'll gladly change my vote if a good argument is made.

P.S.: I do not really trust 666 due to his shifty play so far, plus, even if he's telling the truth he could (and probably will) be roleblocked, so I'm not gonna trust him 100% for a red's death, sorry.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 05 2010 15:23 GMT
#2935
Also, it was mentioned before, but my vote is on Coagulation and has not been counted by the mods for some reason (prolly overlooked). So the votes are now tied at 11.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
November 05 2010 15:30 GMT
#2936
day is ending tonight right? i can't remember :3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2010 15:32 GMT
#2937
On November 06 2010 00:20 CubEdIn wrote:
@ Lunar - I am one of those who voted for Coag.

Please explain in more detail why I should change to Pandain.

Here is why I'm thinking I shouldn't.

We are more sure that Coag is red then we are of Pandain. We are guessing Pandain is so due to behavior (both his and Coag's).
We pretty much know that Coag is due to the DT, the way he reacted (I got a really cool role guys but you see, ummm, wait, i'll have to think about it a bit.), etc.
Why should I vote for someone that I'm only ..say.. 75% sure of (Pan) when I can vote for someone that I'm 95% sure of (Coag) ??

The second the DT post was made, Coag was doomed. Mafia knew that as well as we did. The fact that you're thinking that they're letting him die and not Pandain BECAUSE Pand has a better role, seems silly.

Also, for a kind-of wild card reason:
Look at the vote lists. Assume that coag is red, and that pandain is a coinflip (humor me, for this, so there are 5-6 mafia left).

Now look at the vote lists.
Which of them seems more stacked with Mafia? Based on your own judgement of what happened so far, your own instincts and what not.

To me, Pandain's list seems more stacked with people I don't trust 100% (Hyperbola, Beneather, Youngminii, Meapak_Ziphh). Although I don't trust them mostly because of lurking, I can't help but consider the possibility that Pandain is telling the truth and the mafia wants coag to live an extra day.

I agree, the chance of Pandain NOT being mafia are LOWER then the chances of him being mafia. But we're like, 95% sure that Coag IS mafia. Why give him another day? Can't we give Pandain another day instead?

Please feel free to convince me otherwise, I'll gladly change my vote if a good argument is made.

P.S.: I do not really trust 666 due to his shifty play so far, plus, even if he's telling the truth he could (and probably will) be roleblocked, so I'm not gonna trust him 100% for a red's death, sorry.


I think the main reason people feel we should lynch Pandain first is that it gives us more information to use in the upcoming double lynch. If he pops blue then we go after those who pushed his lynch, if he pops red then we go after those he is associated with. Even though we know Coag is probably red, he has been much quieter. There is also the fact that DC claims to have a bomb on Coag and a possible townie so if we lynch Coag, one of his bombs has the change of being wasted.

That being said, I'm keeping my vote on Coag, as he is more of a sure thing and I haven't seen enough evidence against Pandain to convince me he is scum.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 05 2010 15:46 GMT
#2938
On November 06 2010 00:32 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2010 00:20 CubEdIn wrote:
@ Lunar - I am one of those who voted for Coag.

Please explain in more detail why I should change to Pandain.

Here is why I'm thinking I shouldn't.

We are more sure that Coag is red then we are of Pandain. We are guessing Pandain is so due to behavior (both his and Coag's).
We pretty much know that Coag is due to the DT, the way he reacted (I got a really cool role guys but you see, ummm, wait, i'll have to think about it a bit.), etc.
Why should I vote for someone that I'm only ..say.. 75% sure of (Pan) when I can vote for someone that I'm 95% sure of (Coag) ??

The second the DT post was made, Coag was doomed. Mafia knew that as well as we did. The fact that you're thinking that they're letting him die and not Pandain BECAUSE Pand has a better role, seems silly.

Also, for a kind-of wild card reason:
Look at the vote lists. Assume that coag is red, and that pandain is a coinflip (humor me, for this, so there are 5-6 mafia left).

Now look at the vote lists.
Which of them seems more stacked with Mafia? Based on your own judgement of what happened so far, your own instincts and what not.

To me, Pandain's list seems more stacked with people I don't trust 100% (Hyperbola, Beneather, Youngminii, Meapak_Ziphh). Although I don't trust them mostly because of lurking, I can't help but consider the possibility that Pandain is telling the truth and the mafia wants coag to live an extra day.

I agree, the chance of Pandain NOT being mafia are LOWER then the chances of him being mafia. But we're like, 95% sure that Coag IS mafia. Why give him another day? Can't we give Pandain another day instead?

Please feel free to convince me otherwise, I'll gladly change my vote if a good argument is made.

P.S.: I do not really trust 666 due to his shifty play so far, plus, even if he's telling the truth he could (and probably will) be roleblocked, so I'm not gonna trust him 100% for a red's death, sorry.


I think the main reason people feel we should lynch Pandain first is that it gives us more information to use in the upcoming double lynch. If he pops blue then we go after those who pushed his lynch, if he pops red then we go after those he is associated with. Even though we know Coag is probably red, he has been much quieter. There is also the fact that DC claims to have a bomb on Coag and a possible townie so if we lynch Coag, one of his bombs has the change of being wasted.

That being said, I'm keeping my vote on Coag, as he is more of a sure thing and I haven't seen enough evidence against Pandain to convince me he is scum.


Yeah I didn't really think of that. But it's starting to be WIFOM. If you're arguing that if he flips blue, you're going after who pushed him, why would the mafia push him? Sure, some might, but the ones that are fairly confident that they can't be uncovered afterwards.

I don't know, it still seems fairly random to me. I don't like it, I'm keeping my vote on the sure thing, for now.

@ Glasse: Day 3 ends in 7h15m.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2010 16:00 GMT
#2939
Also, I want to see some real reasons why people think I'm scum, other than the fact that coag supported me.

I don't see how that makes me 75% mafia either.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
November 05 2010 16:09 GMT
#2940
You do have a point there Pandain, the only reason I voted for you was because of a little (maybe a bit more than little) scumminess I got from your posts and the fact that Coag supported you so much. DrH probably did play that up a bit much but I honestly can't think of a better person to lynch besides you (and Coag obv.). I'd love to hear what you think about Coag's adamant defense of you though, if you haven't already said so.
lalala
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 223 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7896
JimRising 566
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta19
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo453
Other Games
• Scarra1164
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h
Patches Events
12h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
OSC
20h
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.