• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7528 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 142 Next
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 14 2010 01:10 GMT
#1341
plus another thing i noticed bill said he had 7 pages of pm's

i bet they are exchanges between mafia team.

cause there is no way in fuck town was rallying behind him.
so if he had that many pm's..
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 14 2010 01:12 GMT
#1342
Is it safe to assume the players that just joined after the modkills absorb the role of the player they replaced?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 14 2010 01:12 GMT
#1343
Yum Yum says he has Yummies for the Mafia/Vampires if he lives tonight.......

He also warns they should be ready to respond........
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 14 2010 01:12 GMT
#1344
I decided that with lynches, grim reapers, jack o lanterns, and a combined 6 scum kill power, there are more than enough kills to go around.


thanx for revealing that there are about 2 JoL and 1 grim reaper or 1 JoL and 3 grim reaper.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
October 14 2010 01:13 GMT
#1345
On October 14 2010 10:10 Coagulation wrote:
plus another thing i noticed bill said he had 7 pages of pm's

i bet they are exchanges between mafia team.

cause there is no way in fuck town was rallying behind him.
so if he had that many pm's..


Yeah I really doubt he had that much of an involved town circle like he claimed to have. So either most of those PMs are from mafia (I say this because he specified the person he was going after was a vamp over and over) or he was just lying about the PMs and trying to sound important enough to be allowed to remain in the game
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 14 2010 01:13 GMT
#1346
im fairly sure
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
October 14 2010 01:14 GMT
#1347
On October 14 2010 10:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Is it safe to assume the players that just joined after the modkills absorb the role of the player they replaced?


Yeah they are assigned the role of the person they replace
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 14 2010 01:15 GMT
#1348
On October 14 2010 10:12 aztrorisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
I decided that with lynches, grim reapers, jack o lanterns, and a combined 6 scum kill power, there are more than enough kills to go around.


thanx for revealing that there are about 2 JoL and 1 grim reaper or 1 JoL and 3 grim reaper.


I'd be very interested in seeing the math on that. Both the JOL/Grim Reaper role are in this game, which results in a good amount of kill power for the town. That amount isn't something I've disclosed and there is no way you could know the role count from that post. Feel free to speculate uselessly though.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 14 2010 01:15 GMT
#1349
On October 14 2010 10:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Is it safe to assume the players that just joined after the modkills absorb the role of the player they replaced?

It is correct to assume that. A subbed in player takes over the role of the leaving player.
RIP Aaliyah
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 14 2010 01:17 GMT
#1350
I'd be very interested in seeing the math on that. Both the JOL/Grim Reaper role are in this game, which results in a good amount of kill power for the town. That amount isn't something I've disclosed and there is no way you could know the role count from that post. Feel free to speculate uselessly though.


opps srry, I misread the previous post. LOL
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
ShmotZ
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States581 Posts
October 14 2010 01:18 GMT
#1351
On October 14 2010 10:10 Coagulation wrote:
plus another thing i noticed bill said he had 7 pages of pm's

i bet they are exchanges between mafia team.

cause there is no way in fuck town was rallying behind him.
so if he had that many pm's..


I agree with this. He claims that he got confession from unknown townies to confess thier role, which we all know is pretty much bull trying to get us to give him our roles. From where i stand, he seems like a villian trying to sabotage the town in our moment of crisis.And how about him trying to self promote himself to leader? That just made it that much more awkward =/
Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head." - Bender
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 14 2010 01:19 GMT
#1352
Alright lets blow this taco stand(<3 citizen)

A DT has already claimed to me(stupidly, but he has)
I know three JoL's.
I have another who claimed blue but hasn't revealed what.

I am willing to ally with either mafia or vampires, to get rid of one side. First come, first serve.

annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 14 2010 01:19 GMT
#1353
wait so pandain, who claimed frankenstein, is now claiming dt or boogey or whatever?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 14 2010 01:20 GMT
#1354
On October 14 2010 10:19 Pandain wrote:
Alright lets blow this taco stand(<3 citizen)

A DT has already claimed to me(stupidly, but he has)
I know three JoL's.
I have another who claimed blue but hasn't revealed what.

I am willing to ally with either mafia or vampires, to get rid of one side. First come, first serve.




your about as trust worthy as bill at this point.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 14 2010 01:20 GMT
#1355
On October 14 2010 10:19 annul wrote:
wait so pandain, who claimed frankenstein, is now claiming dt or boogey or whatever?


I never claimed frankenstein. I didn't claim DT. I didn't claim anything.

I do have knowledge of such people, however.

*tick tock tick tock*
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 14 2010 01:21 GMT
#1356
On October 14 2010 10:12 aztrorisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
I decided that with lynches, grim reapers, jack o lanterns, and a combined 6 scum kill power, there are more than enough kills to go around.


thanx for revealing that there are about 2 JoL and 1 grim reaper or 1 JoL and 3 grim reaper.

BM already claims that there are at least 3 JoLs.
I'm assuming that means himself, you, and whoever else claimed to him.

He also claims he knows 2 DTs, but I'm sure that the DT claimers are probably reds. (Why in the world would a DT claim to bill?)

On October 14 2010 10:15 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 10:12 aztrorisk wrote:
I decided that with lynches, grim reapers, jack o lanterns, and a combined 6 scum kill power, there are more than enough kills to go around.


thanx for revealing that there are about 2 JoL and 1 grim reaper or 1 JoL and 3 grim reaper.


I'd be very interested in seeing the math on that. Both the JOL/Grim Reaper role are in this game, which results in a good amount of kill power for the town. That amount isn't something I've disclosed and there is no way you could know the role count from that post. Feel free to speculate uselessly though.

Sweet. So there is a Vigi here.

Looks like the Doc finally got around to making the game where he gives half the people in the game bombs.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 14 2010 01:21 GMT
#1357
On October 14 2010 10:20 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 10:19 Pandain wrote:
Alright lets blow this taco stand(<3 citizen)

A DT has already claimed to me(stupidly, but he has)
I know three JoL's.
I have another who claimed blue but hasn't revealed what.

I am willing to ally with either mafia or vampires, to get rid of one side. First come, first serve.




your about as trust worthy as bill at this point.


Note I'm not asking for blue role claims, I'm asking to ally with mafia/vampires for a period of time. Theres a noteable difference.
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 14 2010 01:21 GMT
#1358
On October 12 2010 00:43 Veldril wrote:
If someone is a mafia/vampire then that person would defend blame on his team mate.
If a person defend other person then those people are teammate.

Veldril defend Masq
Therefore,Veldril and Masq are team mate.
Therefore, Veldril and Masq are vampire.

If your logic is like above then I think you have made both formal fallacy and informal fallacy. With an experienced player like you, it is unlikely that you would make such fallacies, unless you ignore them to make an accusation on me with some agendas. Of course, I could be wrong but in that case, could you please clarify why do you think I team up with Masq please?


A post from Veldril responding to Bill Murray...he made the same mistake as BM and said vampire, instead of mafia/vampire.

But I don't think anyone really doubts that Veldril is a vampire at this point after his connections with Masq and Masq's flipping of vampire.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
October 14 2010 01:22 GMT
#1359
Get back in the lab you. You're scheduled for surgery at 0600
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
October 14 2010 01:23 GMT
#1360
On October 14 2010 10:02 KhrisKruel wrote:
Hey guys sorry I missed out on day 1. I didn't have access to the thread. I'm quite amazed we got a scum on day 1, but then again I'm not used to clue dynamics.

I'm catching up now and I'm on page 13. I thought I'd share this nice gem with you guys that I noticed.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 15:48 Bill Murray wrote:
On October 11 2010 15:33 Veldril wrote:
Secondly, I believe that there's old-school player here so we might be able to check their previous post first before making an accusation. Analyzing the old posts in previous games might become useful if you have time to do it.

LOL. YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU'D BUDDY WHEN MAFIA, AND YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT WITH MASQ. I DON'T MEAN TO BE FUNNY WITH HALLOWEEN-REFERENCES, BUT THAT WAS REALLY THE NAIL IN YOUR COFFIN MR VAMPIRE LOL


Let me clarify:

Show nested quote +
NAIL IN YOUR COFFIN MR VAMPIRE LOL


Let me clarify more:

Show nested quote +
MR VAMPIRE


Let me clarify 3 more times:

Show nested quote +
VAMPIRE

Show nested quote +
VAMPIRE

Show nested quote +
VAMPIRE


I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm looking for vampires AND mafia...anyone have thoughts on this?



I looked at this too, but I don't feel like it's really solid enough to base anything on. He refers to mafia singularly a couple of times, and mafia/vampire a couple of times. More suspicious, in my opinion, is his insistence at somewhat irrelevant times that he's green...

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 12 2010 14:45 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 14:44 orgolove wrote:
I guess I should make it clear in the spreadsheet too, but the "vote 1, vote 2, vote 3" etc are the final votes after each night. notice how none of the future columns are filled in?
On October 12 2010 14:38 orgolove wrote:
By the way, the vote list in the spreadsheet is a constantly updated list of the *current votes* not any vote changes. Special cases like jodogohoo, who switched his vote 6 times, will be noted in the "notable support" section.

ok, sorry.
i really am a zombie though


+ Show Spoiler +
On October 12 2010 04:36 Bill Murray wrote:
sorry, orgolove, but you have me flustered
i am town so you need to look elsewhere


Followed by his (at least as far as I can tell) unprompted roleclaim as JoL. What would even cause someone to do this, unless they were just trying to find the best way to convince people to roleclaim to them (which he was insisting that people needed to do), and willing to deceive anyone to do so.
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1111
ComeBackTV 845
SteadfastSC829
TaKeTV 579
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex129
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 829
IndyStarCraft 227
ProTech135
Rex 129
BRAT_OK 55
UpATreeSC 53
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39609
Shuttle 806
Mini 389
Larva 332
Rush 308
Dewaltoss 116
Hyuk 113
firebathero 83
Mong 71
Trap 43
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
Rock 21
Shine 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10030
qojqva1654
Counter-Strike
fl0m1460
Fnx 770
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1379
Khaldor1279
Other Games
FrodaN1515
Beastyqt418
XBOCT238
DeMusliM237
Mlord214
ArmadaUGS207
KnowMe129
C9.Mang0120
XaKoH 94
QueenE86
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 42
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4017
Other Games
• imaqtpie577
• Shiphtur340
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 25m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 25m
Online Event
17h 25m
FEL
22h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.