• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:53
CEST 15:53
KST 22:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7773 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 142 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 14 2010 01:24 GMT
#1361
Now this is the interseting part. Who will come last? Whoever does will almost certainly lose.

KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 14 2010 01:25 GMT
#1362
On October 14 2010 10:09 NB wrote:
well he used the coffin reference.... and bill has been modkilled already....


hmm gues I'm confused. I didn't see any modkill references in the OP. If he's modkilled does he flip his role?

from my understanding the only flipped role so far is Masq. Still catching up
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
October 14 2010 01:26 GMT
#1363
On October 14 2010 10:25 KhrisKruel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 10:09 NB wrote:
well he used the coffin reference.... and bill has been modkilled already....


hmm gues I'm confused. I didn't see any modkill references in the OP. If he's modkilled does he flip his role?

from my understanding the only flipped role so far is Masq. Still catching up


He has been replaced, so someone else has his role now
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 14 2010 01:26 GMT
#1364
bill also sent me this pm


i believe he is likely mafia/vampire
idk which
I also am not suspicious of you, even if i've been saying i am. I take you to be a zombie like me, honestly

i didnt even ask him his role and he felt compelled to lie for no reason.
sooo scummy
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
October 14 2010 01:26 GMT
#1365
On October 14 2010 10:21 KhrisKruel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 00:43 Veldril wrote:
If someone is a mafia/vampire then that person would defend blame on his team mate.
If a person defend other person then those people are teammate.

Veldril defend Masq
Therefore,Veldril and Masq are team mate.
Therefore, Veldril and Masq are vampire.

If your logic is like above then I think you have made both formal fallacy and informal fallacy. With an experienced player like you, it is unlikely that you would make such fallacies, unless you ignore them to make an accusation on me with some agendas. Of course, I could be wrong but in that case, could you please clarify why do you think I team up with Masq please?


A post from Veldril responding to Bill Murray...he made the same mistake as BM and said vampire, instead of mafia/vampire.

But I don't think anyone really doubts that Veldril is a vampire at this point after his connections with Masq and Masq's flipping of vampire.


Also, people seem to have missed this, but Veldril literally admitted to being vampire straight up.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=159453&currentpage=64#1272
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 14 2010 01:29 GMT
#1366
On October 13 2010 16:23 Veldril wrote:
And Masq turns out to be a vampire...

If you guys are so worried about me, role check me if you want. You can even plant a bogeyman to spy whether someone visit me or not to. However, I think that some people are now 100% sure of my role right now.

Remember that town wants to reduce the number of vampire and mafia gradually and have their number similar to each other. Moreover, Mafia now would want to use town vote to kill me more than dirty their own hands. Lynching me now would only help strengthen Mafia.

All in all, reserve your judgment until day 2. There's going to be a lot of killing this night.


o shit i missed that .. o well i didnt have much doubt about it anyway
ShmotZ
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States581 Posts
October 14 2010 01:29 GMT
#1367
On October 14 2010 10:19 Pandain wrote:
Alright lets blow this taco stand(<3 citizen)

A DT has already claimed to me(stupidly, but he has)
I know three JoL's.
I have another who claimed blue but hasn't revealed what.

I am willing to ally with either mafia or vampires, to get rid of one side. First come, first serve.



One question Pandain. Who does your loyalty really lie with?
Youve been really shady since the whole Bill Murray incident
Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head." - Bender
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
October 14 2010 01:30 GMT
#1368
On October 14 2010 10:26 Coagulation wrote:
bill also sent me this pm


Show nested quote +
i believe he is likely mafia/vampire
idk which
I also am not suspicious of you, even if i've been saying i am. I take you to be a zombie like me, honestly

i didnt even ask him his role and he felt compelled to lie for no reason.
sooo scummy


This is the exact kind of thing I was talking about. Sooo red.
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 14 2010 01:30 GMT
#1369
BM sent me a PM too,

good move as town
i believe youre town

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From annul:
my gut instinct so far is top 3: veldril, masq, orgolove.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
who are your top suspects?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 14 2010 01:30 GMT
#1370
On October 14 2010 10:29 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 16:23 Veldril wrote:
And Masq turns out to be a vampire...

If you guys are so worried about me, role check me if you want. You can even plant a bogeyman to spy whether someone visit me or not to. However, I think that some people are now 100% sure of my role right now.

Remember that town wants to reduce the number of vampire and mafia gradually and have their number similar to each other. Moreover, Mafia now would want to use town vote to kill me more than dirty their own hands. Lynching me now would only help strengthen Mafia.

All in all, reserve your judgment until day 2. There's going to be a lot of killing this night.


o shit i missed that .. o well i didnt have much doubt about it anyway


wow, he even shared that pm to me, nice catch.

Hey, vamps, might be smart to ally now, no? But its alright, whoever allies with me should know I will eventually betray them(can't let them win obviously.) But its going to be funsies seeing who can get out the most via the backstabbing
ShmotZ
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States581 Posts
October 14 2010 01:31 GMT
#1371
Oh wtf we got a confession? Why didn't we see this sooner ._.
Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head." - Bender
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 14 2010 01:36 GMT
#1372
On October 14 2010 10:26 Thegilaboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 10:25 KhrisKruel wrote:
On October 14 2010 10:09 NB wrote:
well he used the coffin reference.... and bill has been modkilled already....


hmm gues I'm confused. I didn't see any modkill references in the OP. If he's modkilled does he flip his role?

from my understanding the only flipped role so far is Masq. Still catching up


He has been replaced, so someone else has his role now


ok then whoever replaced him is probably mafia then, with the slip up Bill made.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 14 2010 01:39 GMT
#1373
Panda is annoying, i vote we rape him
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
October 14 2010 01:39 GMT
#1374
Here's a series of PMs between BM and I. I don't know what to make of them, but maybe someone who is a better analyst than I can make something of it. Also, @Pandain, looks like I didn't mention HeavOnEarth to him either, so I'm just a gigantic loser when it comes to pushing ideas. Sorry for saying I did, just didn't realize.

+ Show Spoiler +
he said "you guys are kinda boring"...and he's watching ME

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
Alright, that's good.
So, Bill's friend, are you enjoying watching him play Mafia?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
no
hes sitting beside me

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
It's no fun when you want it (Telling the jokes, I mean, of course >_>)
Also, important: Is your friend in this mafia game? Because that's pretty important to know.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
im so town it hurts
my friend is wanting you to make another rape joke

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
Hahaha, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's just my wisecrack reflexes.
And I guess that works, we'll just have to see how it goes before I'm certain what I think of this whole thing (and of you, you seem like a pretty good guy, but I still have no solid proof you're not just a good red).

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
im not a serial rapist, but im a cereal rapist... if it's frosted flakes that is

hahahaha
im talking about the circle smartass

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
I'm confused now. Are you a mafia player or a serial rapist?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
well, the fact you don't want it makes me want to give it to you more

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
That's pretty rash.. I'm not sure if I even would want the circle. It would be very hard to verify whether or not people are telling the truth about their roleclaim, especially getting the information secondhand from you. I doubt that you'll really die soon, though. Aztorisk, Orgolove, and Veldril are looking like they'll be big targets tonight because of their roleclaim, spreadsheet, and apparent scum association, respectively. Plus, I bet that a bunch of reds are having the same thoughts I initially had about your circle, but instead of pulling their hair out, they're getting a gigantic hard on.
Also, mental note: Bill Murray is okay with my random abuse. =D

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
hmmmmmmmm
im considering trusting you enough to have you lead the circle when i die

The bolded part below is a separate pair of messages. I sent mine after the below message, then he replied, then he sent the above message immediately after. It might be important, and I want to show everybody that I'm not too big of an asshat and did apologize for my brusqueness
+ Show Spoiler +
no, it's fine. i liked that.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
Sorry, that may have been a bit too sarcastic. I don't actually care if you give me something on a relative scale.


-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
How would you even measure that? Water displacement?
Instead of arbitrary numbers, I recommend a relative scale. "Enough to trust you about your role" "Not enough to even talk to you" and "enough to roleclaim a very important role to you" would all be far more useful.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
i trust you about 70%

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
Seems reasonable. Tell me if you decide I'm trustworthy, okay?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
greens typically get angrier than other roles
trust me on THAT

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
I have no real reason to believe that, though. Convince me.
I still am not entirely sure why you believe me that I'm green, that's basically what every single role in this game would try to convince you of.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
im not red
get it out of your head
if you want to keep it that is

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
Yes. I still think that a blue circle led by you is a poor idea, though. My bet is still that you're red, and that you'll fuck us all.
That said, information is never bad, so if you decide that you can trust me, I'd gladly agree not to tell people, so that I could know what was going on.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
...
im not going to send all the blues to the same place
are you crazy?
that would be a good idea for the vampires, though
lol

i trust you're green, but i don't trust you won't repeat what i tell you. does that clarify things?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
So, wait, you're marking down that I'm a zombie but then saying you don't trust me? You are the most confusing and illogical person in this entire game. Maybe we should just lynch you so you don't get all our blues killed by the vampire nuke.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
no
i was just mass pming people to form a circle
im not sure if i trust you enough to include you
thanks for the claim, though, ill mark it down

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
Okay, that's because I am a zombie. Did you assume something else previously?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
the fact youre getting mad is telling me youre a zombie btw

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
What a useful contribution. Only EVERY SINGLE possible role would say that.
I'm not saying that you're my only suspect, but I am saying that I won't tell you any of my others, because you are a very prominent one.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
well, you must not know how i play as mafia
i am playing as a townie

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Kpyolysis32:
You are my top suspect.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Bill Murray:
who are your top suspects?
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
October 14 2010 01:40 GMT
#1375
i have an idea..... assuming brute is not being used tonight, we should stack ghost into 1 person and let the bogeyman see all the ghost... I didnt put much thought on that one but wana know what do you guys think?
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 14 2010 01:41 GMT
#1376
On October 14 2010 10:40 NB wrote:
i have an idea..... assuming brute is not being used tonight, we should stack ghost into 1 person and let the bogeyman see all the ghost... I didnt put much thought on that one but wana know what do you guys think?

1) Brute
2) Bogeyman only gets a yes/no awnser
3) Nights almost over
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 14 2010 01:42 GMT
#1377
wait, aztorisk claimed? i forgot and/or missed this

what did he claim?
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
October 14 2010 01:42 GMT
#1378
On October 14 2010 10:40 NB wrote:
i have an idea..... assuming brute is not being used tonight, we should stack ghost into 1 person and let the bogeyman see all the ghost... I didnt put much thought on that one but wana know what do you guys think?


Why would we assume the brute isn't used tonight, and how would we tell all of the ghosts who to stack onto without either already knowing who they are (in which case it's not a useful thing to do) or posting it publicly (in which case the brute rapes every ghost and the boogeyman)?
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 14 2010 01:42 GMT
#1379
Note I'm not asking for blue role claims, I'm asking to ally with mafia/vampires for a period of time. Theres a noteable difference.


interesting, you think I am M/V...I"m not gonna reply to your PM anymore.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 14 2010 01:43 GMT
#1380
well just in case i get hit by mafia/vamp im gonna lay down my ideas now while i can

we are now 100% confirmed val is vamp

the next move should be to lynch bill(the poor unfortunate guy that got his role)
and watch who squirms when we vote him. (also go back and look for people who sided with him earlier)

after bill is lynched we should lynch val

it would be best to keep vamp / mafia teams evenly matched so that one does not have a chance to overpower the other.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 768
ComeBackTV 531
SteadfastSC381
TaKeTV 281
Rex115
IndyStarCraft 78
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 381
ProTech134
Rex 115
IndyStarCraft 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45188
Bisu 2441
Horang2 1585
Shuttle 832
EffOrt 740
Hyuk 663
BeSt 549
Soma 532
Light 399
Mini 381
[ Show more ]
Larva 327
Rush 209
ZerO 185
Mong 94
Leta 92
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 40
Sexy 33
JYJ 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 24
Bale 19
sorry 19
Terrorterran 16
Trap 14
Noble 12
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6991
Counter-Strike
Fnx 806
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1523
Khaldor1064
Lowko436
Other Games
singsing2027
olofmeister1654
hiko1486
Beastyqt457
B2W.Neo426
Livibee197
XaKoH 174
Hui .170
Liquid`VortiX143
ArmadaUGS98
djWHEAT76
Mew2King72
QueenE35
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2772
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 7m
Online Event
21h 7m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.