• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9132 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 142 Next
grandmoose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States160 Posts
October 12 2010 23:17 GMT
#841
I think Masq or Veldril are both good choices for the first lynching. If one comes up anti-town then we will be in a good spot. If not it's not a huge loss.
not really a moose
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
October 12 2010 23:19 GMT
#842
On October 13 2010 08:11 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 08:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On October 13 2010 08:05 meeple wrote:
On October 13 2010 07:43 Pandain wrote:
@host: If, supposedly, there is a red herring, would it show up as a clue anyway?


As far as I know... there will be no deliberate red herrings... although people should keep in mind that the clues are meant to be vague enough to ensure different interpretations


There may or may not be deliberately misleading information in day posts. The mad scientist is the only role able to confirm whether or not a section of the day post contains a legitimate clue or not.


I want everyone who voted Veldril to change their vote ASAP unless they pm me a reason, or state so in thread. I'd prefer Masq do to. We got this. However, stay on until the end would be preffered in the unlikely case we don't have enough time

why-should-we-trust-you?

you are in almost "everysingle" inspecting list that people listed out.... ~_~

also, the post that i mead earlier about 30 reapers and 1 ghost, please treat it as a joke instead of a role claim post. I did put some thought b4 i post that one ^^
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 12 2010 23:21 GMT
#843
On October 13 2010 08:19 NB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 08:11 Pandain wrote:
On October 13 2010 08:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On October 13 2010 08:05 meeple wrote:
On October 13 2010 07:43 Pandain wrote:
@host: If, supposedly, there is a red herring, would it show up as a clue anyway?


As far as I know... there will be no deliberate red herrings... although people should keep in mind that the clues are meant to be vague enough to ensure different interpretations


There may or may not be deliberately misleading information in day posts. The mad scientist is the only role able to confirm whether or not a section of the day post contains a legitimate clue or not.


I want everyone who voted Veldril to change their vote ASAP unless they pm me a reason, or state so in thread. I'd prefer Masq do to. We got this. However, stay on until the end would be preffered in the unlikely case we don't have enough time

why-should-we-trust-you?

you are in almost "everysingle" inspecting list that people listed out.... ~_~

also, the post that i mead earlier about 30 reapers and 1 ghost, please treat it as a joke instead of a role claim post. I did put some thought b4 i post that one ^^


that argument can be used for everything. Tell me a reason why or stay silent.

Remember: I spam when I want things done.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 12 2010 23:22 GMT
#844
Right now I'm checking everyone's current and past voting trend for this day and updating. It's still in progress, but if you want to see:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap0Ejzlf165MdENWM3p1cHNOcDlnT0o4bjNUUFdVMlE&hl=en&output=html


I added an additional column that shows each person's vote changes, if any.


NOTICE

A question about the MetalFace guy:

check out his profile and post history.



His account was made on September 27th. He has 3 total posts. His first post was in the mafia forum request thread. His only post in this thread was a cover post, asking how the voting is done. His last post is a vote against Veldril.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=MetalFace

It's highly unlikely this guy is actually someone new who just found teamliquid. Who the hell joins teamliquid and makes his first post to be in the mafia game? Who the hell actually knows how to put pictures and edit their signature etc, but only have three posts?


This guy is 100% a smurf of another player here. So lame - DrH, shouldn't you be checking this kind of shit before the game starts?
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 12 2010 23:26 GMT
#845
He may be a smurf specifically for a Mafia game, but that doesn't mean that there's just one player playing on two accounts. Maybe it's an old player not wanting to be noticed.

...just saying, I was intrigued by his post count too, but calling multiple accounts is a bit over-the-edge.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lexpar
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
1813 Posts
October 12 2010 23:27 GMT
#846
I'm not sure I understand your guys argument. Everyone should bandwagon with you so that once he's lynched and revealed to be a baddie, we'll know with certainty that everyone who didn't vote to lynch him was on his team? This seems like an incredibly polarized point of view. Please explain yourselves pan/bum.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 12 2010 23:29 GMT
#847
Not just his low post count. But the fact that his first post and only posts are in the mafia forums. This is beyond damning.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Lexpar
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
1813 Posts
October 12 2010 23:29 GMT
#848
"he" in the second sentence of my last post being masq
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
October 12 2010 23:31 GMT
#849
On October 13 2010 08:21 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 08:19 NB wrote:
On October 13 2010 08:11 Pandain wrote:
On October 13 2010 08:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On October 13 2010 08:05 meeple wrote:
On October 13 2010 07:43 Pandain wrote:
@host: If, supposedly, there is a red herring, would it show up as a clue anyway?


As far as I know... there will be no deliberate red herrings... although people should keep in mind that the clues are meant to be vague enough to ensure different interpretations


There may or may not be deliberately misleading information in day posts. The mad scientist is the only role able to confirm whether or not a section of the day post contains a legitimate clue or not.


I want everyone who voted Veldril to change their vote ASAP unless they pm me a reason, or state so in thread. I'd prefer Masq do to. We got this. However, stay on until the end would be preffered in the unlikely case we don't have enough time

why-should-we-trust-you?

you are in almost "everysingle" inspecting list that people listed out.... ~_~

also, the post that i mead earlier about 30 reapers and 1 ghost, please treat it as a joke instead of a role claim post. I did put some thought b4 i post that one ^^


that argument can be used for everything. Tell me a reason why or stay silent.

Remember: I spam when I want things done.

all im seeing from your action is that you are trying to save both of masq ans Veld by telling people to target heartonheaven (a nobody who only posted 1 post in this thread, what if he is a newb?).... and you willing to "spam" and scarifying masq to save Veldril.

the fact that 1 of them is being lynched tonight is undeniable if you take into account that a lot of people who already voted for 1 of them will be afk for the rest of the day. If you want to save 1 of them so bad, give us a proof on his innocent and it better be a damn good proof. What ever you are doing right now and what ever the result of lynching tonight, i believe we better keep a good eyes on your posts from now on...

+ Show Spoiler +
what you are doing right now, it is very identical to veld at the beginning which is the main reason why he is being lynched...
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
October 12 2010 23:32 GMT
#850
On October 13 2010 08:27 Lexpar wrote:
I'm not sure I understand your guys argument. Everyone should bandwagon with you so that once he's lynched and revealed to be a baddie, we'll know with certainty that everyone who didn't vote to lynch him was on his team? This seems like an incredibly polarized point of view. Please explain yourselves pan/bum.


I think Pandain is actually pushing for Heavenonearth not Masq
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
October 12 2010 23:32 GMT
#851
On October 13 2010 08:03 bumatlarge wrote:
RE-READ THREAD: MASQ SHOULD BE LYNCHED

I must have misread somewhere on the veldril and masq debate, but going back, masq is the obvious lynch here.
1. He has clues pointing to him that seem a little obvious, but they are clear clues regarding something.
2. Veldril defended him, so we may have a lead if masq pops scum.
3. The vote lists will help us massively on fishing out opposing faction

Masq is my vote, and if hes scum, then we can sift through the current list of masq people for his opposite faction.

What if he isn't scum? Then we have absolutely no lead to go from. We'll be put off from voting Veldril and the vote lists mean squat.

I don't want to rely on clues (might be because of my lack of experience in clue based games), I'd rather play this out from behaviour. Veldril is much more obvious than Masq in behaviour.

Veldril defended him yet Masq voted for Veldril. What does this mean? I don't want to think about it.

Call me naive but I really don't think Masq is scum. I mean if I was new to this game and I had such an important role, I'd be defending myself (using crap arguments since I'm new) to death. Masq is not doing this. On the other hand, Veldril is. (refer to my earlier post)

I implore you to change your vote to Veldril, I don't care what these 'clues' say, if they're as obvious as the jack-o-lantern thing then all the other clues would be just as obvious. I'm pretty sure DoctorHelvetica isn't stupid enough to make one clue blindingly obvious and all the others vague as hell.

And yes, I am defending Masq and accusing Veldril.
lalala
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 12 2010 23:35 GMT
#852
On October 13 2010 08:22 orgolove wrote:
Right now I'm checking everyone's current and past voting trend for this day and updating. It's still in progress, but if you want to see:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap0Ejzlf165MdENWM3p1cHNOcDlnT0o4bjNUUFdVMlE&hl=en&output=html


I added an additional column that shows each person's vote changes, if any.


NOTICE

A question about the MetalFace guy:

check out his profile and post history.



His account was made on September 27th. He has 3 total posts. His first post was in the mafia forum request thread. His only post in this thread was a cover post, asking how the voting is done. His last post is a vote against Veldril.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=MetalFace

It's highly unlikely this guy is actually someone new who just found teamliquid. Who the hell joins teamliquid and makes his first post to be in the mafia game? Who the hell actually knows how to put pictures and edit their signature etc, but only have three posts?


This guy is 100% a smurf of another player here. So lame - DrH, shouldn't you be checking this kind of shit before the game starts?


There are a few smurfs in this game that I am aware of. It's not something I have a problem with.

RIP Aaliyah
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
October 12 2010 23:35 GMT
#853
Also im playing this game under an impression of 1 player 1 account. Smurf should result a rest in the game after the IP check.
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
October 12 2010 23:37 GMT
#854
I think that DrH probably contacted the players who looked like smurfs, and just made sure that their main accounts weren't also here. I doubt that multiple accounts for 1 player would be allowed
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 12 2010 23:37 GMT
#855
As I compile these data, there's far too much to process alone. I hope people can use the voting patterns and other things I listed to support their points. i.e. Youngminii's response vs bumatlarge: we notice that bumatlarge has barely posted in this thread, but suddenly barges in with a lot posts to kick off Veldril. Hmm...

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap0Ejzlf165MdENWM3p1cHNOcDlnT0o4bjNUUFdVMlE&hl=en&output=html
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 12 2010 23:37 GMT
#856
On October 13 2010 08:32 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 08:03 bumatlarge wrote:
RE-READ THREAD: MASQ SHOULD BE LYNCHED

I must have misread somewhere on the veldril and masq debate, but going back, masq is the obvious lynch here.
1. He has clues pointing to him that seem a little obvious, but they are clear clues regarding something.
2. Veldril defended him, so we may have a lead if masq pops scum.
3. The vote lists will help us massively on fishing out opposing faction

Masq is my vote, and if hes scum, then we can sift through the current list of masq people for his opposite faction.

What if he isn't scum? Then we have absolutely no lead to go from. We'll be put off from voting Veldril and the vote lists mean squat.

I don't want to rely on clues (might be because of my lack of experience in clue based games), I'd rather play this out from behaviour. Veldril is much more obvious than Masq in behaviour.

Veldril defended him yet Masq voted for Veldril. What does this mean? I don't want to think about it.

Call me naive but I really don't think Masq is scum. I mean if I was new to this game and I had such an important role, I'd be defending myself (using crap arguments since I'm new) to death. Masq is not doing this. On the other hand, Veldril is. (refer to my earlier post)

I implore you to change your vote to Veldril, I don't care what these 'clues' say, if they're as obvious as the jack-o-lantern thing then all the other clues would be just as obvious. I'm pretty sure DoctorHelvetica isn't stupid enough to make one clue blindingly obvious and all the others vague as hell.

And yes, I am defending Masq and accusing Veldril.


I'm one of the people who stood by my vote for Masq since the beginning, and I noticed something, which may be a coincidence.

Everytime we zoned in on Masq, something happened to made ppl lose focus. First it was Veldril, then azo, and so on. All the while Masq is saying NOTHING, but voting.

And it's easy to go and defend Masq when there's way you'll be lynched before the end of day.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lexpar
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
1813 Posts
October 12 2010 23:37 GMT
#857
And yes, I am defending Masq and accusing Veldril.


Then obviously you are on his team. /sarcastic

I think Pandain is actually pushing for Heavenonearth not Masq


Alright, whatever. I still don't understand why hes suggesting that doing what he says, because everyone who dosen't is obviously baddie, is a foolproof idea. I'm willing to bet a big chunk of people voting for masq/vel did so out of not wanting to "waste" their vote on someone else, and going with whoever had the highest votes at the time. What are the odds these guys are gonna log on now and change their vote in the last 4 hours? Because they're lazy or maybe work nights, we condemn them to being on a baddie team?
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 12 2010 23:40 GMT
#858
On October 13 2010 08:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 08:22 orgolove wrote:
Right now I'm checking everyone's current and past voting trend for this day and updating. It's still in progress, but if you want to see:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap0Ejzlf165MdENWM3p1cHNOcDlnT0o4bjNUUFdVMlE&hl=en&output=html


I added an additional column that shows each person's vote changes, if any.


NOTICE

A question about the MetalFace guy:

check out his profile and post history.



His account was made on September 27th. He has 3 total posts. His first post was in the mafia forum request thread. His only post in this thread was a cover post, asking how the voting is done. His last post is a vote against Veldril.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=MetalFace

It's highly unlikely this guy is actually someone new who just found teamliquid. Who the hell joins teamliquid and makes his first post to be in the mafia game? Who the hell actually knows how to put pictures and edit their signature etc, but only have three posts?


This guy is 100% a smurf of another player here. So lame - DrH, shouldn't you be checking this kind of shit before the game starts?


There are a few smurfs in this game that I am aware of. It's not something I have a problem with.




Oh really. Then next time I should register my smurf as well so that I have double the information power? What the !@#$? How the hell are smurfs allowed? It gives such an outrageous advantage. If you truly allow this, I give up. Fuck it.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
October 12 2010 23:41 GMT
#859
On October 13 2010 08:40 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 08:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On October 13 2010 08:22 orgolove wrote:
Right now I'm checking everyone's current and past voting trend for this day and updating. It's still in progress, but if you want to see:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap0Ejzlf165MdENWM3p1cHNOcDlnT0o4bjNUUFdVMlE&hl=en&output=html


I added an additional column that shows each person's vote changes, if any.


NOTICE

A question about the MetalFace guy:

check out his profile and post history.



His account was made on September 27th. He has 3 total posts. His first post was in the mafia forum request thread. His only post in this thread was a cover post, asking how the voting is done. His last post is a vote against Veldril.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=MetalFace

It's highly unlikely this guy is actually someone new who just found teamliquid. Who the hell joins teamliquid and makes his first post to be in the mafia game? Who the hell actually knows how to put pictures and edit their signature etc, but only have three posts?


This guy is 100% a smurf of another player here. So lame - DrH, shouldn't you be checking this kind of shit before the game starts?


There are a few smurfs in this game that I am aware of. It's not something I have a problem with.




Oh really. Then next time I should register my smurf as well so that I have double the information power? What the !@#$? How the hell are smurfs allowed? It gives such an outrageous advantage. If you truly allow this, I give up. Fuck it.

by smurf he means notable veterans who dont want to play with a history
boomer hands
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
October 12 2010 23:41 GMT
#860
On October 13 2010 08:37 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 08:32 youngminii wrote:
On October 13 2010 08:03 bumatlarge wrote:
RE-READ THREAD: MASQ SHOULD BE LYNCHED

I must have misread somewhere on the veldril and masq debate, but going back, masq is the obvious lynch here.
1. He has clues pointing to him that seem a little obvious, but they are clear clues regarding something.
2. Veldril defended him, so we may have a lead if masq pops scum.
3. The vote lists will help us massively on fishing out opposing faction

Masq is my vote, and if hes scum, then we can sift through the current list of masq people for his opposite faction.

What if he isn't scum? Then we have absolutely no lead to go from. We'll be put off from voting Veldril and the vote lists mean squat.

I don't want to rely on clues (might be because of my lack of experience in clue based games), I'd rather play this out from behaviour. Veldril is much more obvious than Masq in behaviour.

Veldril defended him yet Masq voted for Veldril. What does this mean? I don't want to think about it.

Call me naive but I really don't think Masq is scum. I mean if I was new to this game and I had such an important role, I'd be defending myself (using crap arguments since I'm new) to death. Masq is not doing this. On the other hand, Veldril is. (refer to my earlier post)

I implore you to change your vote to Veldril, I don't care what these 'clues' say, if they're as obvious as the jack-o-lantern thing then all the other clues would be just as obvious. I'm pretty sure DoctorHelvetica isn't stupid enough to make one clue blindingly obvious and all the others vague as hell.

And yes, I am defending Masq and accusing Veldril.


I'm one of the people who stood by my vote for Masq since the beginning, and I noticed something, which may be a coincidence.

Everytime we zoned in on Masq, something happened to made ppl lose focus. First it was Veldril, then azo, and so on. All the while Masq is saying NOTHING, but voting.

And it's easy to go and defend Masq when there's way you'll be lynched before the end of day.

And I'm one of the people who stood by Masq from the beginning, maybe not as strong as you wanted him lynched but I never had my vote on him. When the Masq bandwagon started I didn't want to jump on because it happened out of nowhere and Masq didn't even make that many posts. Then the Veldril bandwagon started and I put my vote on him as a placeholder kind of thing.

Then Veldril makes a series of posts that are very, very questionable. Now I'm strongly against Veldril and I'm supporting Masq on the basis of his posting behaviour, not some silly clues that are unreliable at best. And no, it isn't easy to defend Masq even though I won't be lynched today. What's going to happen if he IS scum? I'll be put under suspicion or targeted by the other scum team since I'll be seen as 'Masq's ally'. Am I willing to get lynched for him? No, but I'm willing to bet that I'm right on this.
lalala
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft321
Nina 96
ViBE78
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 168
Noble 79
Hyuk 61
NaDa 41
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox384
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5262
Khaldor628
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 804
shahzam539
JimRising 418
C9.Mang0298
KnowMe212
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King47
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21137
Other Games
• imaqtpie763
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 16m
Online Event
11h 16m
FEL
16h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.