• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:48
CEST 02:48
KST 09:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12931 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 193 Next
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 23 2010 04:09 GMT
#1481
How am I dodging the question? Do I seriously have to quote it again? The answer's right there.
What am I refusing to share? Obviously I'm going to be hostile when my scum suspects are ganging up on me, no shit. Why don't you stop dodging MY question and answer how am I dodging the question? How am I refusing to share information? How am I being uncooperative?
lalala
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 23 2010 04:10 GMT
#1482
On July 23 2010 13:07 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Or, youngminii, you could answer the question and clarify your position for the rest of the town.

As it is right now, you are

1) dodging the question
2) becoming hostile

I was not hostile - the post you made about tree huggers PM's is actually pretty important and I didn't really follow your thought process. You obviously know a lot about tree hugger, yet you are refusing to share this information with the town. Why? I looked back in the thread and didn't see the clarifying post you mentioned before.

I don't understand why you're so uncooperative. Like I said, if i was in your position, i would be thinking pretty hard about tree hugger being scum, especially since he'd been pushing for Subversions lynch over chaoser - someone who you thought (think) was red. But you don't think he's scum. I asked why, a reasonable question, and you haven't answered.

Why are you dodging the questions?


He did partially answer the question. He said if Subversion was scum, than Tree.Hugger wouldn't be lynching him. However that does leave off the question if he thought subversion wasn't scum.

Youngmini can explain himself better than I just did, but you get the point.

Also, I'm highly suscipious especially of Chaoser because it seems to me that as soon as day started, youngmini started getting hammered. Lay off, I don't want this to become another bandwagon. Let him explain.
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 23 2010 04:10 GMT
#1483
where's the day post!
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 23 2010 04:13 GMT
#1484
I dare you to form a bandwagon on me. When I don't flip red you'd better be prepared to get nailed on by town the next day. Yes I'm talking to you chaoser and infundilxluxvbkjum.
lalala
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 23 2010 04:13 GMT
#1485
If I die:

My will:

+ Show Spoiler +
My pet panda Pandet goes to Youngmini in honor of our secret friendship alliance.
My secret lover Subversion will get all other belongings.


Also, ebwop, "Also I'm getting highly suspicious of all this"

I'm getting suscipious of chaoser just because he's just started being so flammatory and instigative. I mixed my thoughts.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 23 2010 04:14 GMT
#1486
The most stupidly obvious scum play is where chaoser comes out of his passive shell and hops on his scum brother's back. Terrible.
lalala
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
July 23 2010 04:15 GMT
#1487
On July 23 2010 13:13 youngminii wrote:
I dare you to form a bandwagon on me. When I don't flip red you'd better be prepared to get nailed on by town the next day. Yes I'm talking to you chaoser and infundilxluxvbkjum.

It's iNfuNdiBuLuM.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 23 2010 04:16 GMT
#1488
On July 23 2010 13:15 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 13:13 youngminii wrote:
I dare you to form a bandwagon on me. When I don't flip red you'd better be prepared to get nailed on by town the next day. Yes I'm talking to you chaoser and infundilxluxvbkjum.

It's iNfuNdiBuLuM.


Lawl :D This never gets old.
SUNSFANNED
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
July 23 2010 04:16 GMT
#1489
On July 23 2010 13:16 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 13:15 tree.hugger wrote:
On July 23 2010 13:13 youngminii wrote:
I dare you to form a bandwagon on me. When I don't flip red you'd better be prepared to get nailed on by town the next day. Yes I'm talking to you chaoser and infundilxluxvbkjum.

It's iNfuNdiBuLuM.

Lawl :D This never gets old.

No, it's old.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 23 2010 04:19 GMT
#1490
WTF PANDAIN YOU SAID THE PANDA WAS MINE

FUCK
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 23 2010 04:20 GMT
#1491
gotta go teach a class, will be back in 50 mins

hopefully the day post will be up, and ill be alive
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 23 2010 04:21 GMT
#1492
LOL I'll be honoured to take the panda ^_^
lalala
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 23 2010 04:23 GMT
#1493
On July 23 2010 13:09 youngminii wrote:
How am I dodging the question? Do I seriously have to quote it again? The answer's right there.
What am I refusing to share? Obviously I'm going to be hostile when my scum suspects are ganging up on me, no shit. Why don't you stop dodging MY question and answer how am I dodging the question? How am I refusing to share information? How am I being uncooperative?


Look, this is every post you made between the Tree Hugger PM post and the post where you answered me saying you had "already answered the question:

+ Show Spoiler [posts] +

On July 22 2010 14:09 youngminii wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot the most important part: the question. Pretty much, why are you doing this via PM when you can just do it publicly in the thread? Is it because you're avoiding any counter arguments so that your PM recipients will have an easier time believing/trusting you or is it something else?


On July 22 2010 14:12 youngminii wrote:
Ya I'd have asked for protection too but that's literally giving suicide bomber free medic kills.


On July 22 2010 14:31 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 14:27 Roffles wrote:
On July 22 2010 14:05 youngminii wrote:
You know, I have a question and I think this should be public information. My sources tell me that tree.hugger has been spreading misinformation to at least 3 different people via PM and instructing them to vote for certain people. However, I do not believe he's scum.

Tree.hugger, stop PMing others and post it here for everyone to see. Don't just say 'vote for this person' and 'vote for that person', tell them who you're suspicious of and ask them who they're suspicious of. Do not go around giving orders. It also seems as if you're targeting newer players (although I'm not sure about this).

Yawn, you can count me in on that as well. I however don't pay much attention to PMs and I kinda just said screw it to what he wanted me to do.

I don't understand why he's doing that. I just, I don't even...


On July 22 2010 14:54 youngminii wrote:
I dunno I feel as if I'll get NK'd tonight. My spidey senses are tingling.


On July 22 2010 14:58 youngminii wrote:
Don't want to bring back the useless debate, ignoring your post.


On July 22 2010 15:25 youngminii wrote:
I hope you enjoy reading.


On July 23 2010 09:01 youngminii wrote:
Don't edit at all in any situation for any reason without BM's approval.


On July 23 2010 10:37 youngminii wrote:
He didn't tell anyone different things if my assumptions are correct. He said something like "we lynch subversion and we've got youngminii, we lynch DTA and we've got nothing"
Which is such a fucking stupid argument, might I add, and spreading this misinformation via PMs being a horrible way to play.




Like I said, the answer wasn't in there even though you said it was.

If you'll notice this game I have never once said I thought you were red. I have been asking you questions, because you've been making some out of the ordinary posts.

Your reactions to these questions have generally been hostile, uncooperative (see: the reply I am quoting) and overall it seems like you think I don't like you or something. Which personally, I don't understand. I'm a pretty friendly guy. But when my questions are met with you saying things like "this is the scummiest post ever," or "you are fucking bad," - which are things you have actually typed in this thread, paraphrased - is it any wonder why I don't think you're meeting me on equal grounds here?

Now, maybe I really am a fucking idiot, but that explanation you gave previously didn't make any sense to me and I and probably several others would like it if you could just be clear about things instead of saying "I'm not dodging the question" while continuing to dodge the question!

Look, if you really are town, your abrasive reactions aren't helping you at all and will help you get lynched more than anything I could ever muster. And there really hasn't been that much pressure on you at all this game, so I'd hate to see you react under actual intense scrutiny.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 23 2010 04:23 GMT
#1494
PANDA BEAR GUY NOOO!!!!!
SUNSFANNED
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 04:24 GMT
#1495
On July 23 2010 13:10 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 13:07 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Or, youngminii, you could answer the question and clarify your position for the rest of the town.

As it is right now, you are

1) dodging the question
2) becoming hostile

I was not hostile - the post you made about tree huggers PM's is actually pretty important and I didn't really follow your thought process. You obviously know a lot about tree hugger, yet you are refusing to share this information with the town. Why? I looked back in the thread and didn't see the clarifying post you mentioned before.

I don't understand why you're so uncooperative. Like I said, if i was in your position, i would be thinking pretty hard about tree hugger being scum, especially since he'd been pushing for Subversions lynch over chaoser - someone who you thought (think) was red. But you don't think he's scum. I asked why, a reasonable question, and you haven't answered.

Why are you dodging the questions?


He did partially answer the question. He said if Subversion was scum, than Tree.Hugger wouldn't be lynching him. However that does leave off the question if he thought subversion wasn't scum.

Youngmini can explain himself better than I just did, but you get the point.

Also, I'm highly suscipious especially of Chaoser because it seems to me that as soon as day started, youngmini started getting hammered. Lay off, I don't want this to become another bandwagon. Let him explain.


He got on my back, I'mma get on his. he's been on my ass, bringing me up even when we've clearly moved on. Day 2 was a clusterfuck of a day. The reason DTA died and not me is due to sheer luck. I was, I think 1 vote away from him. He just got the bad end of the stick. If i was really mafia you think they'd leave it so damn close? I've already told you about why you shouldn't have posted that PM before night ended but apparently that doesn't matter in my PRO-TOWN play.

Also, where have you EVER heard someone say "I'm excited about the kills"? This is the same person who said "mafia made no mistakes so far". Gloating as mafia/being excited for kills (WHICH NO TOWNIE SHOULD BE SINCE DEATHS=LESS OF US) is VERY SCUMMY
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 23 2010 04:26 GMT
#1496
On July 23 2010 13:23 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 13:09 youngminii wrote:
How am I dodging the question? Do I seriously have to quote it again? The answer's right there.
What am I refusing to share? Obviously I'm going to be hostile when my scum suspects are ganging up on me, no shit. Why don't you stop dodging MY question and answer how am I dodging the question? How am I refusing to share information? How am I being uncooperative?


Look, this is every post you made between the Tree Hugger PM post and the post where you answered me saying you had "already answered the question:

+ Show Spoiler [posts] +

On July 22 2010 14:09 youngminii wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot the most important part: the question. Pretty much, why are you doing this via PM when you can just do it publicly in the thread? Is it because you're avoiding any counter arguments so that your PM recipients will have an easier time believing/trusting you or is it something else?


On July 22 2010 14:12 youngminii wrote:
Ya I'd have asked for protection too but that's literally giving suicide bomber free medic kills.


On July 22 2010 14:31 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 14:27 Roffles wrote:
On July 22 2010 14:05 youngminii wrote:
You know, I have a question and I think this should be public information. My sources tell me that tree.hugger has been spreading misinformation to at least 3 different people via PM and instructing them to vote for certain people. However, I do not believe he's scum.

Tree.hugger, stop PMing others and post it here for everyone to see. Don't just say 'vote for this person' and 'vote for that person', tell them who you're suspicious of and ask them who they're suspicious of. Do not go around giving orders. It also seems as if you're targeting newer players (although I'm not sure about this).

Yawn, you can count me in on that as well. I however don't pay much attention to PMs and I kinda just said screw it to what he wanted me to do.

I don't understand why he's doing that. I just, I don't even...


On July 22 2010 14:54 youngminii wrote:
I dunno I feel as if I'll get NK'd tonight. My spidey senses are tingling.


On July 22 2010 14:58 youngminii wrote:
Don't want to bring back the useless debate, ignoring your post.


On July 22 2010 15:25 youngminii wrote:
I hope you enjoy reading.


On July 23 2010 09:01 youngminii wrote:
Don't edit at all in any situation for any reason without BM's approval.


On July 23 2010 10:37 youngminii wrote:
He didn't tell anyone different things if my assumptions are correct. He said something like "we lynch subversion and we've got youngminii, we lynch DTA and we've got nothing"
Which is such a fucking stupid argument, might I add, and spreading this misinformation via PMs being a horrible way to play.




Like I said, the answer wasn't in there even though you said it was.

If you'll notice this game I have never once said I thought you were red. I have been asking you questions, because you've been making some out of the ordinary posts.

Your reactions to these questions have generally been hostile, uncooperative (see: the reply I am quoting) and overall it seems like you think I don't like you or something. Which personally, I don't understand. I'm a pretty friendly guy. But when my questions are met with you saying things like "this is the scummiest post ever," or "you are fucking bad," - which are things you have actually typed in this thread, paraphrased - is it any wonder why I don't think you're meeting me on equal grounds here?

Now, maybe I really am a fucking idiot, but that explanation you gave previously didn't make any sense to me and I and probably several others would like it if you could just be clear about things instead of saying "I'm not dodging the question" while continuing to dodge the question!

Look, if you really are town, your abrasive reactions aren't helping you at all and will help you get lynched more than anything I could ever muster. And there really hasn't been that much pressure on you at all this game, so I'd hate to see you react under actual intense scrutiny.


Frankly I think it's because he thinks theres a scum plot to destroy him. Mainly I think this is because of Chaosers recent posts. I mean look, you offer some "reasonable explanation and questoin"(I think it's reasonable to ask at least) But then Chaoser comes in and is like "Ya, Look at that $%$#"
On July 23 2010 12:35 chaoser wrote:
lol infundibulum, get on his ass

On July 23 2010 12:38 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 12:37 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
? am i just misreading it? how is what he said an answer for "why don't you think tree.hugger is red, given all the sketchy shit you say he's doing?"


nah, I totally agree, he's dodging



If Chaoser wasn't so hostile I think he would be more friendly.


Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
July 23 2010 04:27 GMT
#1497
I have returned from the longest work day ever.

Reading the las 30 freaking pages but I'm around
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 23 2010 04:27 GMT
#1498
im here, hold on, im in a BW game ^^
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 23 2010 04:27 GMT
#1499
On July 23 2010 13:23 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 13:09 youngminii wrote:
How am I dodging the question? Do I seriously have to quote it again? The answer's right there.
What am I refusing to share? Obviously I'm going to be hostile when my scum suspects are ganging up on me, no shit. Why don't you stop dodging MY question and answer how am I dodging the question? How am I refusing to share information? How am I being uncooperative?


Look, this is every post you made between the Tree Hugger PM post and the post where you answered me saying you had "already answered the question:

+ Show Spoiler [posts] +

On July 22 2010 14:09 youngminii wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot the most important part: the question. Pretty much, why are you doing this via PM when you can just do it publicly in the thread? Is it because you're avoiding any counter arguments so that your PM recipients will have an easier time believing/trusting you or is it something else?


On July 22 2010 14:12 youngminii wrote:
Ya I'd have asked for protection too but that's literally giving suicide bomber free medic kills.


On July 22 2010 14:31 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 14:27 Roffles wrote:
On July 22 2010 14:05 youngminii wrote:
You know, I have a question and I think this should be public information. My sources tell me that tree.hugger has been spreading misinformation to at least 3 different people via PM and instructing them to vote for certain people. However, I do not believe he's scum.

Tree.hugger, stop PMing others and post it here for everyone to see. Don't just say 'vote for this person' and 'vote for that person', tell them who you're suspicious of and ask them who they're suspicious of. Do not go around giving orders. It also seems as if you're targeting newer players (although I'm not sure about this).

Yawn, you can count me in on that as well. I however don't pay much attention to PMs and I kinda just said screw it to what he wanted me to do.

I don't understand why he's doing that. I just, I don't even...


On July 22 2010 14:54 youngminii wrote:
I dunno I feel as if I'll get NK'd tonight. My spidey senses are tingling.


On July 22 2010 14:58 youngminii wrote:
Don't want to bring back the useless debate, ignoring your post.


On July 22 2010 15:25 youngminii wrote:
I hope you enjoy reading.


On July 23 2010 09:01 youngminii wrote:
Don't edit at all in any situation for any reason without BM's approval.


On July 23 2010 10:37 youngminii wrote:
He didn't tell anyone different things if my assumptions are correct. He said something like "we lynch subversion and we've got youngminii, we lynch DTA and we've got nothing"
Which is such a fucking stupid argument, might I add, and spreading this misinformation via PMs being a horrible way to play.




Like I said, the answer wasn't in there even though you said it was.

If you'll notice this game I have never once said I thought you were red. I have been asking you questions, because you've been making some out of the ordinary posts.

Your reactions to these questions have generally been hostile, uncooperative (see: the reply I am quoting) and overall it seems like you think I don't like you or something. Which personally, I don't understand. I'm a pretty friendly guy. But when my questions are met with you saying things like "this is the scummiest post ever," or "you are fucking bad," - which are things you have actually typed in this thread, paraphrased - is it any wonder why I don't think you're meeting me on equal grounds here?

Now, maybe I really am a fucking idiot, but that explanation you gave previously didn't make any sense to me and I and probably several others would like it if you could just be clear about things instead of saying "I'm not dodging the question" while continuing to dodge the question!

Look, if you really are town, your abrasive reactions aren't helping you at all and will help you get lynched more than anything I could ever muster. And there really hasn't been that much pressure on you at all this game, so I'd hate to see you react under actual intense scrutiny.

On July 23 2010 12:05 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 07:44 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
ebwop: i mean, if i knew as much as this as you did, i'd be strongly suspecting tree.hugger of being mafia right now. but you don't suspect him. why?

There's no reason for scum to pin me along with Subversion. If Subversion is scum, then tree.hugger wouldn't be lynching him (unless it's epically bad bussing). If Subversion's isn't scum, then what's the point of 'pinning' me to Subversion? It makes no logical sense.

Now I'm just getting annoyed because you seem to be fucking blind. I've said this three times already. Go read the mafia manifesto or something.
lalala
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 04:27 GMT
#1500
By the way, I was on top of the lynch list for a VERY long time while Subversion slowly moved down to 6 VOTES while me and DTA were up at 9 ish. At the end he moves to 8. That's what I mean when I say would mafia leave it so damn close. If i was mafia, I'd be as safe as Subversion. One vote my way from DTA's group would have killed me.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings77
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 173
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10762
White-Ra 358
Dota 2
monkeys_forever737
NeuroSwarm83
League of Legends
Doublelift5717
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m4773
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox903
AZ_Axe165
Other Games
summit1g8878
Maynarde196
KnowMe193
ArmadaUGS140
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 12m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.