• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:48
CEST 02:48
KST 09:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12931 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 193 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 23 2010 02:37 GMT
#1461
game is seeking at least 1 replacement
night ends in an hour and twenty-three minutes
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 23 2010 02:51 GMT
#1462
I find it really funny that people seem to think I have some kind of cult following. I don't feel this way at all, I feel like people flip back and forth on me all the time.

I think we fucked up day 2 badly. I said this DURING day 2. None of the top candidates, are imo, mafia. I think we need to take this in a whole new direction, and start looking at another group of players.

If we keep on looking at me, BB, chaoser etc I feel the mafia can just sit back and watch us off ourselves.

And I STILL don't understand where this me and youngminii ultimate alliance idea has come from. I really don't feel like we have any kind of connection whatsoever.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 23 2010 03:05 GMT
#1463
On July 23 2010 07:44 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
ebwop: i mean, if i knew as much as this as you did, i'd be strongly suspecting tree.hugger of being mafia right now. but you don't suspect him. why?

If you would read the thread once in a while, you would've read my reasoning earlier. It's okay, I'm kind enough to explain it again.

There's no reason for scum to pin me along with Subversion. If Subversion is scum, then tree.hugger wouldn't be lynching him (unless it's epically bad bussing). If Subversion's isn't scum, then what's the point of 'pinning' me to Subversion? It makes no logical sense.

Anyway, what's wrong with you people. You lynch DTA and say 'we fucked up' and 'we didn't learn anything'? I'll come back when I have some free time and lay down a solid argument against chaoser. Until then, have fun.
lalala
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 03:14 GMT
#1464
On July 23 2010 12:05 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 07:44 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
ebwop: i mean, if i knew as much as this as you did, i'd be strongly suspecting tree.hugger of being mafia right now. but you don't suspect him. why?

If you would read the thread once in a while, you would've read my reasoning earlier. It's okay, I'm kind enough to explain it again.

There's no reason for scum to pin me along with Subversion. If Subversion is scum, then tree.hugger wouldn't be lynching him (unless it's epically bad bussing). If Subversion's isn't scum, then what's the point of 'pinning' me to Subversion? It makes no logical sense.

Anyway, what's wrong with you people. You lynch DTA and say 'we fucked up' and 'we didn't learn anything'? I'll come back when I have some free time and lay down a solid argument against chaoser. Until then, have fun.


Still on me huh? I've got something on you too =p
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 23 2010 03:29 GMT
#1465
30 minutes
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 23 2010 03:34 GMT
#1466
On July 23 2010 12:05 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 07:44 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
ebwop: i mean, if i knew as much as this as you did, i'd be strongly suspecting tree.hugger of being mafia right now. but you don't suspect him. why?

If you would read the thread once in a while, you would've read my reasoning earlier. It's okay, I'm kind enough to explain it again.

There's no reason for scum to pin me along with Subversion. If Subversion is scum, then tree.hugger wouldn't be lynching him (unless it's epically bad bussing). If Subversion's isn't scum, then what's the point of 'pinning' me to Subversion? It makes no logical sense.

Anyway, what's wrong with you people. You lynch DTA and say 'we fucked up' and 'we didn't learn anything'? I'll come back when I have some free time and lay down a solid argument against chaoser. Until then, have fun.


I don't think you really answered my question
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 03:35 GMT
#1467
lol infundibulum, get on his ass
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 23 2010 03:37 GMT
#1468
? am i just misreading it? how is what he said an answer for "why don't you think tree.hugger is red, given all the sketchy shit you say he's doing?"
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 03:38 GMT
#1469
On July 23 2010 12:37 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
? am i just misreading it? how is what he said an answer for "why don't you think tree.hugger is red, given all the sketchy shit you say he's doing?"


nah, I totally agree, he's dodging
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 23 2010 03:43 GMT
#1470
WOOOO LETS GET US A DAY POST MOTHERFUCKERS

And start the discussion in earnest AFTER someone gets offed. That gives us more info.
SUNSFANNED
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 23 2010 03:51 GMT
#1471
so excited to see who died.

even tho i really think it might be me, lolz.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 03:58 GMT
#1472
On July 23 2010 12:51 Subversion wrote:
so excited to see who died.

even tho i really think it might be me, lolz.


what a scummy thing to say...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 23 2010 04:00 GMT
#1473
On July 23 2010 12:58 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 12:51 Subversion wrote:
so excited to see who died.

even tho i really think it might be me, lolz.


what a scummy thing to say...


Really? don't see why so. Just think its me due to me claiming blue. Although, scum may think I have a good chance of being voted off neway, so may go after sum1 else. guess we'll see.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 23 2010 04:01 GMT
#1474
On July 23 2010 12:58 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 12:51 Subversion wrote:
so excited to see who died.

even tho i really think it might be me, lolz.


what a scummy thing to say...

I am scum!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 23 2010 04:02 GMT
#1475
On July 23 2010 13:01 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 12:58 chaoser wrote:
On July 23 2010 12:51 Subversion wrote:
so excited to see who died.

even tho i really think it might be me, lolz.


what a scummy thing to say...

I am scum!


##Vote: Cutiepie :3
SUNSFANNED
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 23 2010 04:03 GMT
#1476
On July 23 2010 12:58 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 12:51 Subversion wrote:
so excited to see who died.

even tho i really think it might be me, lolz.


what a scummy thing to say...


I hope thats joking, cause if your not THATS a scummy thing to say.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 23 2010 04:03 GMT
#1477
[QUOTE]On July 23 2010 12:05 youngminii wrote:
[QUOTE]On July 23 2010 07:44 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
There's no reason for scum to pin me along with Subversion. If Subversion is scum, then tree.hugger wouldn't be lynching him (unless it's epically bad bussing). If Subversion's isn't scum, then what's the point of 'pinning' me to Subversion? It makes no logical sense.[/QUOTE]
Are you two blind or are my initial suspicions correct that you're both scum? Jesus.
lalala
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 23 2010 04:04 GMT
#1478
^ fail
lalala
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 23 2010 04:07 GMT
#1479
Or, youngminii, you could answer the question and clarify your position for the rest of the town.

As it is right now, you are

1) dodging the question
2) becoming hostile

I was not hostile - the post you made about tree huggers PM's is actually pretty important and I didn't really follow your thought process. You obviously know a lot about tree hugger, yet you are refusing to share this information with the town. Why? I looked back in the thread and didn't see the clarifying post you mentioned before.

I don't understand why you're so uncooperative. Like I said, if i was in your position, i would be thinking pretty hard about tree hugger being scum, especially since he'd been pushing for Subversions lynch over chaoser - someone who you thought (think) was red. But you don't think he's scum. I asked why, a reasonable question, and you haven't answered.

Why are you dodging the questions?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 04:08 GMT
#1480
On July 23 2010 13:07 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Or, youngminii, you could answer the question and clarify your position for the rest of the town.

As it is right now, you are

1) dodging the question
2) becoming hostile

I was not hostile - the post you made about tree huggers PM's is actually pretty important and I didn't really follow your thought process. You obviously know a lot about tree hugger, yet you are refusing to share this information with the town. Why? I looked back in the thread and didn't see the clarifying post you mentioned before.

I don't understand why you're so uncooperative. Like I said, if i was in your position, i would be thinking pretty hard about tree hugger being scum, especially since he'd been pushing for Subversions lynch over chaoser - someone who you thought (think) was red. But you don't think he's scum. I asked why, a reasonable question, and you haven't answered.

Why are you dodging the questions?


he's pushing me hard too
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings77
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 173
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10762
White-Ra 358
Dota 2
monkeys_forever737
NeuroSwarm83
League of Legends
Doublelift5717
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m4773
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox903
AZ_Axe165
Other Games
summit1g8878
Maynarde196
KnowMe193
ArmadaUGS140
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 12m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.