• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5211 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 193 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 01:35 GMT
#1441
On July 23 2010 10:11 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 04:36 chaoser wrote:
read it for yourself and come up to your own conclusions, I'm not your mom. I'm not even done yet. But if you want, I'll write up a HUGE BIG PIECE OF ANALYSIS LATER if you want ok? Thanks

Still waiting eagerly!


OK! Cause I follow your every whim and beck:

When the voting first started, it was just BB and Subversion who were on the chopping block, and they had a decent amount of votes on them too. But then all of a sudden it all shifted off BB and onto me and Darth, Subversion just stayed. From there, the voting trend seems to continue on just me and DTA, with the two of us topping the charts while Subversion is on the top of the list for a mere 7 minutes before slowly dropping to 6 and then back up to 8. I'm not saying he's mafia since he claimed blue but the patterns of voting are definitely suspicious. Maybe it was just random chance, I don't know. But I think out of the four of us, BB, DTA, me, and Subversion, someone is mafia. Either that or we've been fucking ourselves and mafia is just laughing in the background.

If it's the latter we need to look at a few people that pushed for the four of us to be on that vote Pandain for starting mine (sorry, I don't really think you're red but it's gotta get brought up =[, Divinek for jumping votes FOUR times (BB->me->amber->me), prry for DTA, and tree.hugger for PMing different people different things on how to vote, apparently he did this. I know I got a PM from him, I don't know about other people but that's very suspicious if he did and told everyone different things.

Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 23 2010 01:37 GMT
#1442
He didn't tell anyone different things if my assumptions are correct. He said something like "we lynch subversion and we've got youngminii, we lynch DTA and we've got nothing"
Which is such a fucking stupid argument, might I add, and spreading this misinformation via PMs being a horrible way to play.
lalala
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 01:37 GMT
#1443
Either way I need more information before I can officially FoS anyone so I'm waiting for night post,and in the meanwhile I guess i'm FomS-ing them?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 23 2010 01:44 GMT
#1444
On July 23 2010 10:35 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 10:11 citi.zen wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:36 chaoser wrote:
read it for yourself and come up to your own conclusions, I'm not your mom. I'm not even done yet. But if you want, I'll write up a HUGE BIG PIECE OF ANALYSIS LATER if you want ok? Thanks

Still waiting eagerly!


OK! Cause I follow your every whim and beck:

When the voting first started, it was just BB and Subversion who were on the chopping block, and they had a decent amount of votes on them too. But then all of a sudden it all shifted off BB and onto me and Darth, Subversion just stayed. From there, the voting trend seems to continue on just me and DTA, with the two of us topping the charts while Subversion is on the top of the list for a mere 7 minutes before slowly dropping to 6 and then back up to 8. I'm not saying he's mafia since he claimed blue but the patterns of voting are definitely suspicious. Maybe it was just random chance, I don't know. But I think out of the four of us, BB, DTA, me, and Subversion, someone is mafia. Either that or we've been fucking ourselves and mafia is just laughing in the background.

If it's the latter we need to look at a few people that pushed for the four of us to be on that vote Pandain for starting mine (sorry, I don't really think you're red but it's gotta get brought up =[, Divinek for jumping votes FOUR times (BB->me->amber->me), prry for DTA, and tree.hugger for PMing different people different things on how to vote, apparently he did this. I know I got a PM from him, I don't know about other people but that's very suspicious if he did and told everyone different things.



Honestly, I felt like neither Subversion or Brownbear were mafia. I feel like we have been screwing over haha. -.-. I sincerely believe we need to start focusing on new people who've been lurking (zeks, Tricode, Jayme to a CERTAIN extent). Ask me questions, question me, sure that's fine. But after that, and during then I'd prefer to save time(after all, if I am mafia there should be a few holes in all I'm saying since I talk SO much. Or maybe I'm just too good hehe. )

I'm not saying either zeks/tricode are mafia but I AM saying that we need to get the lurkers talking more. I feel like what happened yesterday was the result of mass misinformation and rampant speculation. We need more people talking so we can gather more evidence.

Finally, I got a PM too asking me to change the vote to Subversion. Either Tree.Hugger really, REALLY believes in Subversion being mafia or there's something else going on we don't know about.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 23 2010 01:49 GMT
#1445
On July 23 2010 10:35 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 10:11 citi.zen wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:36 chaoser wrote:
read it for yourself and come up to your own conclusions, I'm not your mom. I'm not even done yet. But if you want, I'll write up a HUGE BIG PIECE OF ANALYSIS LATER if you want ok? Thanks

Still waiting eagerly!


OK! Cause I follow your every whim and beck:

When the voting first started, it was just BB and Subversion who were on the chopping block, and they had a decent amount of votes on them too. But then all of a sudden it all shifted off BB and onto me and Darth, Subversion just stayed. From there, the voting trend seems to continue on just me and DTA, with the two of us topping the charts while Subversion is on the top of the list for a mere 7 minutes before slowly dropping to 6 and then back up to 8. I'm not saying he's mafia since he claimed blue but the patterns of voting are definitely suspicious. Maybe it was just random chance, I don't know. But I think out of the four of us, BB, DTA, me, and Subversion, someone is mafia. Either that or we've been fucking ourselves and mafia is just laughing in the background.

If it's the latter we need to look at a few people that pushed for the four of us to be on that vote Pandain for starting mine (sorry, I don't really think you're red but it's gotta get brought up =[, Divinek for jumping votes FOUR times (BB->me->amber->me), prry for DTA, and tree.hugger for PMing different people different things on how to vote, apparently he did this. I know I got a PM from him, I don't know about other people but that's very suspicious if he did and told everyone different things.



well my vote jump went something like this

i voted bb as soon as it was day cause he was being a little shitter and i don rike dat.

then i voted you cause i figured you were our best lynch candidate and had perhaps the most against you of anything presented so far. But as you people started to defend yourselves it became clear to me we were definitely in danger of lynching a townie since the votes were so even it wouldnt take much for the mob to sway the votes, and there really wasnt too strong of a case on any of you. So i voted for amber as i truely believed him to deserve my vote at that point

Then my last vote switch back to you was only to try and save darth because i knew with fairly good certainty he was town, even if he was being a dumb townie, at this point while i was still unsure of you other two.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 01:51 GMT
#1446
So right now the consensus to move to tricode/zeks/amber/misder? Sigh...wtf did we do on day 2 then...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 23 2010 01:54 GMT
#1447
On July 23 2010 10:51 chaoser wrote:
So right now the consensus to move to tricode/zeks/amber/misder? Sigh...wtf did we do on day 2 then...


Yup, that's the problem. We fuddled up day2.
Theres a chance that one of the 3 remaining lynch suspects from day two are ACTUALLY mafia, but as of now it's too hard to tell which one. I for one feel it would be much better to focus on the quiet ones in this game, in order to at least get them to talk.

Unless anyone disagrees with me, I think that should be our plan.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 23 2010 01:56 GMT
#1448
I'm trying to contribute as much as I can and I have been reading. If you have any questions for me Pandain feel free to ask me I'll answer them as best I can.

I'm not just gonna post whatever pops up in my mind for like 2 seconds give me some time to absorb all this information. For every one good post I have to sort out 4 irrelevant ones.

For the record tree.hugger never PMed me. Perhaps I'm so quiet he thought I had limited influence over town. Seems like he picked select people to try to change the voting...maybe he's DT and Subversion flipped red? Just a random thought
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 23 2010 01:59 GMT
#1449
Re: the tree.hugger thing... everyone who got a PM should post it, and we can see if they match up.
SUNSFANNED
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 23 2010 02:00 GMT
#1450
On July 23 2010 10:37 youngminii wrote:
He didn't tell anyone different things if my assumptions are correct. He said something like "we lynch subversion and we've got youngminii, we lynch DTA and we've got nothing"
Which is such a fucking stupid argument, might I add, and spreading this misinformation via PMs being a horrible way to play.


Are you going to answer my questions above?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
July 23 2010 02:01 GMT
#1451
On July 23 2010 10:54 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 10:51 chaoser wrote:
So right now the consensus to move to tricode/zeks/amber/misder? Sigh...wtf did we do on day 2 then...


Yup, that's the problem. We fuddled up day2.
Theres a chance that one of the 3 remaining lynch suspects from day two are ACTUALLY mafia, but as of now it's too hard to tell which one. I for one feel it would be much better to focus on the quiet ones in this game, in order to at least get them to talk.

Unless anyone disagrees with me, I think that should be our plan.

I'd like to wait till the Night is done (does it end at 13:00 KST again or was that a one time thing?) before deciding on targets. Bandwagons start this way, you know. Hopefully we'll get a good check result back, but if not let's see...

Tricode just seems bored. His self-kill comment just makes it seem like he's bored, but he could just be fooling around.

zeks is pretty inactive; need to see him post more and about his own thoughts instead of going along with the flow.

Not sure on Amber, have to continue reading.

Misder is going to be out for a while, so we won't be able to hear anything from (I'm assuming it's a him?) him. Beating a dead horse is kind of mean, as well, but this is Mafia. Through skimming his posts I don't find anything overtly Mafia about him. He does seem slightly tied to BloodyC0bbler though.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 23 2010 02:02 GMT
#1452
On July 23 2010 10:56 zeks wrote:
I'm trying to contribute as much as I can and I have been reading. If you have any questions for me Pandain feel free to ask me I'll answer them as best I can.

I'm not just gonna post whatever pops up in my mind for like 2 seconds give me some time to absorb all this information. For every one good post I have to sort out 4 irrelevant ones.

For the record tree.hugger never PMed me. Perhaps I'm so quiet he thought I had limited influence over town. Seems like he picked select people to try to change the voting...maybe he's DT and Subversion flipped red? Just a random thought


the thing is it's hard to ask question when you havent posted much ya know, unless we are directly asking your opinion of certain things that happened which is tedious to ask each person specifically things like that
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 02:04 GMT
#1453
Night ends 12 EST so that's 13:00 KST i think
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 23 2010 02:09 GMT
#1454
On July 23 2010 11:01 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 10:54 Pandain wrote:
On July 23 2010 10:51 chaoser wrote:
So right now the consensus to move to tricode/zeks/amber/misder? Sigh...wtf did we do on day 2 then...


Yup, that's the problem. We fuddled up day2.
Theres a chance that one of the 3 remaining lynch suspects from day two are ACTUALLY mafia, but as of now it's too hard to tell which one. I for one feel it would be much better to focus on the quiet ones in this game, in order to at least get them to talk.

Unless anyone disagrees with me, I think that should be our plan.

I'd like to wait till the Night is done (does it end at 13:00 KST again or was that a one time thing?) before deciding on targets. Bandwagons start this way, you know. Hopefully we'll get a good check result back, but if not let's see...



Absolutely agree, that's why my plan is not to LYNCH these people, just attempt to get them to talk more. We can decide on those decisions later. Can't even vote until day anyway.

Also, I'm just going to post the original PM tree.hugger sent me. Won't send any more unless there's something suscipious going on.

I want people to keep in mind however that this might not be suscipious at all, I mean, he did tell me he PMed "pretty much everybody". Don't know who exactly though.

With that, Tree Huggers initial PM

Original Message:
I'm convinced that Subversion is mafia, but you're not. Fair enough. But as Infund points out, this is a classic case of putting a group of people to the test. Subversion has an almost cult following of defenders, and if he flips red, they all go, and it's literally gg no re, town wins. If he flips green, then we can probably call all those people innocent.

There's nobody else who's quite as valuable a lynch. This DTA bandwagon has sprouted up, for absolutely no reason. If all these people are convinced for his guilt, now, why didn't they say so earlier? Nothing has changed since then, except for the heat we've put on Subversion (mafia, imo.)

This is too good an opportunity to pass up. We drew him out, and if we catch him, then a whole lot of other people are in the same net.

chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 02:11 GMT
#1455
don't post PMs till morning...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 23 2010 02:13 GMT
#1456
Theory that one of BB/chaoser/Subversion is scum (proposed by chaoser):

Now we know BB fell out of the danger zone early. What I found surprising was how tight the voting was for chaoser/Subversion/DTA up until the very end. I am inclined to think that at such an early point of the game - if a scum was actually on the chopping block his scum buddies would probably feel a stronger urgency to save him and thus stack on the other lynch candidate.

However the voting remained tight till the very end so I think it didn't matter who died in mafia's eyes since they were all town. Out of chaoser/Subversion/DTA Subversion probably had a little bit of slack in terms of voting; but if chaoser was scum I don't think the mafia would dare play with that fine line and probably have more of them stack on DTA to ensure that chaoser lives...but the vote count difference was miniscule which is why I'm starting to think chaoser is clear.

In fact out of (chaoser/Subversion/BB) I probably suspect BB the most, but not to a very strong degree just on the basis of the voting trend shift. Not very confident in my statement yet

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
July 23 2010 02:13 GMT
#1457
On July 23 2010 10:54 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 10:51 chaoser wrote:
So right now the consensus to move to tricode/zeks/amber/misder? Sigh...wtf did we do on day 2 then...


Yup, that's the problem. We fuddled up day2.
Theres a chance that one of the 3 remaining lynch suspects from day two are ACTUALLY mafia, but as of now it's too hard to tell which one. I for one feel it would be much better to focus on the quiet ones in this game, in order to at least get them to talk.

Unless anyone disagrees with me, I think that should be our plan.

If by "we" you mean "I, Pandain" then yeah, that's right.

And I stand by that reasoning, and pretty much everything I've posted in the thread so far. Nothing I've seen from any of my suspects or Foolishness' makes me think any differently of them.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 23 2010 02:13 GMT
#1458
On July 23 2010 11:11 chaoser wrote:
don't post PMs till morning...


How do you know it was a PM?

Maybe I'm a psychotic liar.

Didn't think about that, did you?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 23 2010 02:15 GMT
#1459
On July 23 2010 11:13 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 11:11 chaoser wrote:
don't post PMs till morning...


How do you know it was a PM?

Maybe I'm a psychotic liar.

Didn't think about that, did you?


Maybe we're all in a dream and the idea that that PM was sent to you was planted. Maybe this game is a lie. MaybRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 23 2010 02:15 GMT
#1460
On July 23 2010 11:15 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 11:13 Pandain wrote:
On July 23 2010 11:11 chaoser wrote:
don't post PMs till morning...


How do you know it was a PM?

Maybe I'm a psychotic liar.

Didn't think about that, did you?


Maybe we're all in a dream and the idea that that PM was sent to you was planted. Maybe this game is a lie. MaybRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


There is no cake! :O
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 193
JuggernautJason107
Nina 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 599
White-Ra 205
firebathero 81
910 41
NaDa 23
Counter-Strike
Fnx 803
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0175
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby10347
Liquid`Hasu1760
crisheroes1657
Trikslyr73
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi6004
Beastyqt784
shahzam466
B2W.Neo245
Pyrionflax171
ToD127
KnowMe116
ArmadaUGS110
ZombieGrub91
IndyStarCraft 69
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream363
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Eskiya23 24
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV471
League of Legends
• TFBlade954
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur352
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.