• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:56
CEST 06:56
KST 13:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9938 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 193 Next
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 22 2010 15:57 GMT
#1401
On July 23 2010 00:39 Subversion wrote:
Also, what do you mean "how day 2 was supposed to turn out" ? That sounds like it was some kind of orchestrated plan or something.

It actually sounds scummy as hell.


On July 22 2010 13:19 Bill Murray wrote:
[image loading]
The town was a tilting ship adrift in the perfect storm, rolling and toiling with its toll amidst a red cloud of chaos in the morning. There were many options for a lynch after the murder of Foolishness and his wife was framed into a murder-suicide, but three eventually emerged. The sky showed no sign of clearing as rain pelted down onto the cobblestone sidewalks and the asphalt of the crosswalks of the town. People deliberated for minutes, hours, and even days on end in some cases. They finally decided to lynch DarthThienAn who went out with not a bang, but a whimper.

[image loading]
DarthThienAn, Townie, lynched Day 2
It is now night
If you have night actions, feel free.


I guess the image and the closer text on BM's post wasn't clear enough.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 22 2010 17:20 GMT
#1402
Subversion: You need to read the thread closer if you want to avoid suspicion on you.

Amber: Subversion is right, saying "How day 2 should have turned out" is actually scummy as hell.
SUNSFANNED
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 22 2010 17:42 GMT
#1403
Subversion was supposed to be lynched. His connections, the people who were supporting him and going against him, were much greater than DTA. Then you have to consider the Chaoser bandwagon from out of left field that caused a huge change in the vote counts.

DTA was playing a role that was so transparent he was guaranteeing his own safety from a mafia hit. Do you really think mafia would disrupt someone who's playing around or someone who's actually benefiting the town? DTA knew what he was up to and he was carefully treading around.

Did I suspect DTA? Yah of course I did, but this lynch didn't teach us a thing! Now we know that DTA was not mafia. Great. Now where do we stand on Day 3? No one has stepped up for a suggestion for a lynch based upon the information gained by killing DTA. There was a plan for killing Subversion. Regardless of his flip we had players that were so devoted to his death/safety.

I'm praying that the DT's made use of this lynch so we can pick out alignment. I feel like the DTA bandwagon was just a bunch of unsure townies who didn't want to be caught in the line of fire. The Subversion vote train was consistent for much of the last two days.

We're pretty much starting Day 2 again tomorrow.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 22 2010 17:48 GMT
#1404
On July 23 2010 02:42 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Subversion was supposed to be lynched. His connections, the people who were supporting him and going against him, were much greater than DTA. Then you have to consider the Chaoser bandwagon from out of left field that caused a huge change in the vote counts.


Shh... you're getting to close to my involveement n.n.

But I really think one of our plans for day 2 should at least be getting the really inactive people I pointed out to talk more *Cough*Tricode*Cough*.
Anyone else agree?
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
July 22 2010 17:51 GMT
#1405
On July 23 2010 02:48 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 02:42 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Subversion was supposed to be lynched. His connections, the people who were supporting him and going against him, were much greater than DTA. Then you have to consider the Chaoser bandwagon from out of left field that caused a huge change in the vote counts.


Shh... you're getting to close to my involveement n.n.

But I really think one of our plans for day 2 should at least be getting the really inactive people I pointed out to talk more *Cough*Tricode*Cough*.
Anyone else agree?


Me. I agree. Kill that douche bag bastard. Please do so.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 22 2010 18:04 GMT
#1406
On July 23 2010 02:42 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I'm praying that the DT's made use of this lynch so we can pick out alignment.


This should be apparent, but NOBODY SHOULD TELL MEDICS OR DTs WHAT TO DO IN THE THREAD. OR EVEN HINT AT IT. The suicide bomber is still out there.
SUNSFANNED
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 22 2010 18:08 GMT
#1407
On July 23 2010 03:04 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 02:42 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I'm praying that the DT's made use of this lynch so we can pick out alignment.


This should be apparent, but NOBODY SHOULD TELL MEDICS OR DTs WHAT TO DO IN THE THREAD. OR EVEN HINT AT IT. The suicide bomber is still out there.


That's why I'm glad we haven't. It's better for the DT's to (hopefully) be on top of their own jobs without us spewing "oh do this." If they feel that what they're doing is better than what's being suggested in the thread then that's fine. The game is relying on their diligence at this point and I've stated what I would expect from the DT's throughout much of the game.

This goes for the other blues as well.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 22 2010 18:23 GMT
#1408
Pyrrhuloxia vote DTA at 19:16
XeliN vote DTA at 20:25
zeks votes DTA at 20:33 (actually voted DTA at 23:58 the previous KST day)
Subversion votes DTA at 21:20

The 3 votes (pyrr,xelin,sub) jump DTA to the top of the list from 3 to 6

citi.zen votes zeks at 23:38 (says he might vote misder if convinced)
misder unvotes DTA, votes chaoser at 1:32 (drops DTA to 5, chaoser to 4)
Amber[Light] unvotes BB votes Subversion at 1:34 (Subversion at top with 6, BB at 4)
BB votes DTA at 2:22 (DTA ties Subversion at top with 6)
Protactinium abstains at 2:26

LaXerCannon votes DTA at 3:00 (DTA to top with 7)
Lakrismamma votes Roffles at 4:32
BC votes amber at 4:51
Roffles votes chaoser at 5:16 (chaoser to 5)
Lakrismamma votes chaoser at 5:53 (chaoser to 6)
rastaban unvotes BB, abstains at 6:25
Pandian unvotes chaoser, votes Subversion (Subversion ties DTA at 7, chaoser at 5)
citi.zen unvotes zeks, votes chaoser (chaoser at 6)
DTA unvotes Subversion, votes chaoser (DTA, Subversion, Chaoser tie at top in that order)

At this point BrownBear is out of the equation
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 22 2010 18:25 GMT
#1409
i'll post the next part in a bit. I'm 95% sure that list is correct. At that moment, We all tie at top and soon the dancing starts
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 22 2010 19:16 GMT
#1410
BM, can i edit the numbers in my votepattern post? I'm doublechecking and the numbers aren't adding up 100%
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 22 2010 19:32 GMT
#1411
On July 23 2010 03:23 chaoser wrote:
Pyrrhuloxia vote DTA at 19:16
XeliN vote DTA at 20:25
zeks votes DTA at 20:33 (actually voted DTA at 23:58 the previous KST day)
Subversion votes DTA at 21:20

The 3 votes (pyrr,xelin,sub) jump DTA to the top of the list from 3 to 6

citi.zen votes zeks at 23:38 (says he might vote misder if convinced)
misder unvotes DTA, votes chaoser at 1:32 (drops DTA to 5, chaoser to 4)
Amber[Light] unvotes BB votes Subversion at 1:34 (Subversion at top with 6, BB at 4)
BB votes DTA at 2:22 (DTA ties Subversion at top with 6)
Protactinium abstains at 2:26

LaXerCannon votes DTA at 3:00 (DTA to top with 7)
Lakrismamma votes Roffles at 4:32
BC votes amber at 4:51
Roffles votes chaoser at 5:16 (chaoser to 5)
Lakrismamma votes chaoser at 5:53 (chaoser to 6)
rastaban unvotes BB, abstains at 6:25
Pandian unvotes chaoser, votes Subversion (Subversion ties DTA at 7, chaoser at 5)
citi.zen unvotes zeks, votes chaoser (chaoser at 6)
DTA unvotes Subversion, votes chaoser (DTA, Subversion, Chaoser tie at top in that order)

At this point BrownBear is out of the equation

Very nice list, congrats! What does it mean?
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 22 2010 19:36 GMT
#1412
read it for yourself and come up to your own conclusions, I'm not your mom. I'm not even done yet. But if you want, I'll write up a HUGE BIG PIECE OF ANALYSIS LATER if you want ok? Thanks
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 22 2010 19:44 GMT
#1413
On July 23 2010 04:36 chaoser wrote:
read it for yourself and come up to your own conclusions, I'm not your mom. I'm not even done yet. But if you want, I'll write up a HUGE BIG PIECE OF ANALYSIS LATER if you want ok? Thanks

I'll be looking forward to it!
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
July 22 2010 20:19 GMT
#1414
On July 23 2010 03:08 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 03:04 BrownBear wrote:
On July 23 2010 02:42 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I'm praying that the DT's made use of this lynch so we can pick out alignment.


This should be apparent, but NOBODY SHOULD TELL MEDICS OR DTs WHAT TO DO IN THE THREAD. OR EVEN HINT AT IT. The suicide bomber is still out there.


That's why I'm glad we haven't. It's better for the DT's to (hopefully) be on top of their own jobs without us spewing "oh do this." If they feel that what they're doing is better than what's being suggested in the thread then that's fine. The game is relying on their diligence at this point and I've stated what I would expect from the DT's throughout much of the game.

This goes for the other blues as well.

Unless the town comes to some kind of judgement about who to check, then we really don't need to worry too deeply about him. As we all know, just because I say something doesn't mean we're going to do it.

For example, it's important that the town talks about citi.zen and BC. Both are veterans, both are smart, both are good at this game. Also, both have been utterly useless so far, popping in once in a while to tell the town that it's doing it all wrong, without ever adding something concrete. It's that kind of ambiguous grey area of activity and inactivity that the mafia love to hide in.

Of course, Subversion or youngminii would be great checks as well, seeing as how they're both the same color, and it'd be useful to find out what that is.

And surely none of these people would object to them being checked, because they have nothing to fear, right?
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 22 2010 20:46 GMT
#1415
On July 23 2010 05:19 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 03:08 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On July 23 2010 03:04 BrownBear wrote:
On July 23 2010 02:42 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I'm praying that the DT's made use of this lynch so we can pick out alignment.


This should be apparent, but NOBODY SHOULD TELL MEDICS OR DTs WHAT TO DO IN THE THREAD. OR EVEN HINT AT IT. The suicide bomber is still out there.


That's why I'm glad we haven't. It's better for the DT's to (hopefully) be on top of their own jobs without us spewing "oh do this." If they feel that what they're doing is better than what's being suggested in the thread then that's fine. The game is relying on their diligence at this point and I've stated what I would expect from the DT's throughout much of the game.

This goes for the other blues as well.

Unless the town comes to some kind of judgement about who to check, then we really don't need to worry too deeply about him. As we all know, just because I say something doesn't mean we're going to do it.

For example, it's important that the town talks about citi.zen and BC. Both are veterans, both are smart, both are good at this game. Also, both have been utterly useless so far, popping in once in a while to tell the town that it's doing it all wrong, without ever adding something concrete. It's that kind of ambiguous grey area of activity and inactivity that the mafia love to hide in.

Of course, Subversion or youngminii would be great checks as well, seeing as how they're both the same color, and it'd be useful to find out what that is.

And surely none of these people would object to them being checked, because they have nothing to fear, right?

I've actually tried to contribute, it's just that nobody cares to read anything but their own little flame wars. Has there been a single reply to my accusation of misder? Crickets - after asking me why I suspected him even he hasn't followed up at all - why draw attention to yourself when there is not risk of getting lynched? I also thought lynching zeks would be a decent idea, and said that if he is red we could have 2 more strong suspects, remember? Here's one more: look above you at Chaoser's posts. What he is doing is textbook red in my experience. The endless "voting behavior" discussions are a great way for the mafia to distract everyone for pages and pages, but I am yet to see a red "caught" based on it. It does however offer a great way to seem "active" without risking much - all you're doing is summarizing data without even commenting on it (why risk slipping up!). Another subtle and common bit of mafia behavior is to be more dismissive than usual, saying things like "I'm not your mom" or "screw you" rather than respond in a way that encourages further discussion. It works great when it's done by veterans against new players, but everyone does it to some degree. All the while, Chaoser was active and online, even posting in other threads.

Am I being too ambiguous?
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 22 2010 20:54 GMT
#1416
I'm FoSing everyone who's talked about what the DTs should do. Anything that could influence what the DTs or medics do, the SB could pick up on. The SB could then use this information to splat 2 extra people in one night.

So Amber, tree.hugger, citi.zen... shut up now.
SUNSFANNED
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 22 2010 20:55 GMT
#1417
On July 23 2010 05:54 BrownBear wrote:
I'm FoSing everyone who's talked about what the DTs should do. Anything that could influence what the DTs or medics do, the SB could pick up on. The SB could then use this information to splat 2 extra people in one night.

So Amber, tree.hugger, citi.zen... shut up now.

Where did I once mention the DTs? All I said is those people are suspicions to me. If I get killed tonight there might as well be a paper trail.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 22 2010 21:07 GMT
#1418
Ahh, woops. Since you quoted tree.hugger, I assumed you were following up on what he said about DTs, my bad.

Un-FoSing you, lol
SUNSFANNED
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 22 2010 21:09 GMT
#1419
On July 23 2010 05:46 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 05:19 tree.hugger wrote:
On July 23 2010 03:08 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On July 23 2010 03:04 BrownBear wrote:
On July 23 2010 02:42 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I'm praying that the DT's made use of this lynch so we can pick out alignment.


This should be apparent, but NOBODY SHOULD TELL MEDICS OR DTs WHAT TO DO IN THE THREAD. OR EVEN HINT AT IT. The suicide bomber is still out there.


That's why I'm glad we haven't. It's better for the DT's to (hopefully) be on top of their own jobs without us spewing "oh do this." If they feel that what they're doing is better than what's being suggested in the thread then that's fine. The game is relying on their diligence at this point and I've stated what I would expect from the DT's throughout much of the game.

This goes for the other blues as well.

Unless the town comes to some kind of judgement about who to check, then we really don't need to worry too deeply about him. As we all know, just because I say something doesn't mean we're going to do it.

For example, it's important that the town talks about citi.zen and BC. Both are veterans, both are smart, both are good at this game. Also, both have been utterly useless so far, popping in once in a while to tell the town that it's doing it all wrong, without ever adding something concrete. It's that kind of ambiguous grey area of activity and inactivity that the mafia love to hide in.

Of course, Subversion or youngminii would be great checks as well, seeing as how they're both the same color, and it'd be useful to find out what that is.

And surely none of these people would object to them being checked, because they have nothing to fear, right?

I've actually tried to contribute, it's just that nobody cares to read anything but their own little flame wars. Has there been a single reply to my accusation of misder? Crickets - after asking me why I suspected him even he hasn't followed up at all - why draw attention to yourself when there is not risk of getting lynched? I also thought lynching zeks would be a decent idea, and said that if he is red we could have 2 more strong suspects, remember? Here's one more: look above you at Chaoser's posts. What he is doing is textbook red in my experience. The endless "voting behavior" discussions are a great way for the mafia to distract everyone for pages and pages, but I am yet to see a red "caught" based on it. It does however offer a great way to seem "active" without risking much - all you're doing is summarizing data without even commenting on it (why risk slipping up!). Another subtle and common bit of mafia behavior is to be more dismissive than usual, saying things like "I'm not your mom" or "screw you" rather than respond in a way that encourages further discussion. It works great when it's done by veterans against new players, but everyone does it to some degree. All the while, Chaoser was active and online, even posting in other threads.

Am I being too ambiguous?


I actually followed up on your suscipion of misder/zeks and I've decided that misder is much more town-likely than zeks. Misder I feel is actually contributing while Zeks posts' aren't that praiseworthy much. In addition, I negated the idea of ALL the three of them being mafia (misder,zeks, BC) because as misder says in this post he includes zeks in being under suscipion. Obviously that could just be a mafia ploy, but it does help lend credibility to Misder.

In addition, Misder could be mafia too. Looking over his posts I found a few that are suscipious, but not neccesarily mafia like. Here we see his reasoning ORIGINALLY for voting Hyperbola, but of course I take this to mean a joking sort of vote. He does question Hyperbola but then later unvote him here.

A theory could be laid that Misder wanted to "start" the bandwagon on Hyperbola and than jump out. This could be possible, but I believe it is too early to call such a thing certain.
Even more theories(all speculative) could be laid out supporting him being mafia. For example, in
this post he begins to show how Foolishness's death could have been caused by his posts "accusing people." Misder could just be using this to help the mafia, or he could just be trying to help. Either way, uncertain. More questionable is what you point out that in that post he forgot to include Foolishness's vote for BC.
As of now, should we vote Misder? No. Should we keep an eye on him? Perhaps.

Personally I feel zeks is a better suspect. I've compiled a list of his posts and notes I can share, but as of now they're pretty sloppy and just my thoughts. I'll probably reveal it later.

Finally, as for BC? not sure yet. He's a mafia vet, therefore should be watched closely, but I'm not sure if there are close enough ties to tie him to mafia. Especially a 3 person maifa. Unless you have more posts by BC which could indicate him, I'm more likely to just suspect Zeks.

A note about Zeks: One of the reasons I suspect him is because he's fairly quiet. More so than probably 95% of people.*cough* Tricode *Cough*. Speak up zeks, I'll probably change my mind about you.

So yeah, those are just my thoughts. Just wanted you to know I have been thinking about that post.

In short: Interesting idea, but we need more evidence/posts. I feel like one of the things holding us back is that certain people aren't speaking that often. Does it make them mafia? Certainly not. Can it be indicative of a mafia? Certainly.

These thoughts are certainly not final, and I'm still in the process of analyzing and deciding.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 22 2010 22:09 GMT
#1420
On July 22 2010 14:05 youngminii wrote:
You know, I have a question and I think this should be public information. My sources tell me that tree.hugger has been spreading misinformation to at least 3 different people via PM and instructing them to vote for certain people. However, I do not believe he's scum.

Tree.hugger, stop PMing others and post it here for everyone to see. Don't just say 'vote for this person' and 'vote for that person', tell them who you're suspicious of and ask them who they're suspicious of. Do not go around giving orders. It also seems as if you're targeting newer players (although I'm not sure about this).


I'm bringing this post back up.

Youngminii, can you clarify something?

According to you, tree hugger is going around deliberately spreading misinformation (an euphemism for "lies"), but you don't think he's red? What do you think he is then? Since when is spreading misinformation a town-sided behavior?

Tree hugger has also replied, but he didn't even acknowledge this above post.

You also seem to know much more than you're letting on here. I wouldn't be surprised if you know the names of a) whoever tree hugger is PMing, and b) whoever he is telling these people to vote for.

Finally, given the necessity of this info to have spread to you via PM (unless you're psychic) it is a bit ironic for you to go and tell someone to "stop PMing others."
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 187
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 207
hero 166
sorry 42
Mind 27
Bale 18
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1035
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g10632
Maynarde193
RuFF_SC2131
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick479
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2104
League of Legends
• Rush1346
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 4m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.