• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:56
CEST 06:56
KST 13:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9928 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 193 Next
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 07:31 GMT
#1381
On July 22 2010 16:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 16:27 Subversion wrote:
when is night??



right now

I WIN.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 22 2010 07:35 GMT
#1382
On July 22 2010 16:29 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 16:10 Pandain wrote:
On July 22 2010 16:05 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Hmm I tried searching "Jayme" in both the username bar and the keyword bar, and in the username bar with mafia in the keyword bar and it didn't work.


Oh when you search only put the name it in the Username bar. And then make sure you have "content only"

Ok thanks. Looks like way more posts than six.


Omg you right. His new post "Why?" has earned him the long coveted award of 7 posts.
I tip my hat to you sir.
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
July 22 2010 07:39 GMT
#1383
On July 22 2010 16:35 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 16:29 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 22 2010 16:10 Pandain wrote:
On July 22 2010 16:05 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Hmm I tried searching "Jayme" in both the username bar and the keyword bar, and in the username bar with mafia in the keyword bar and it didn't work.


Oh when you search only put the name it in the Username bar. And then make sure you have "content only"

Ok thanks. Looks like way more posts than six.


Omg you right. His new post "Why?" has earned him the long coveted award of 7 posts.
I tip my hat to you sir.


Thank you. I am glade you are impressed. I hope this post also impresses you.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 22 2010 08:02 GMT
#1384
I want night because I'm tired ^_^

Was a hectic mafia day lolz.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 08:13 GMT
#1385
On July 22 2010 17:02 Subversion wrote:
I want night because I'm tired ^_^

Was a hectic mafia day lolz.

The day post comes 24 hours after the day ended. That's the post that talks about what the mafia, vigilantes, medics, etc did during the night and who died and voting starts, etc. So if you want to make a post in case you die you have until then.
lakrismamma
Profile Joined August 2006
Sweden543 Posts
July 22 2010 09:17 GMT
#1386
On July 22 2010 16:03 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 15:52 Pandain wrote:
Actually even more pressing than Zeks' short amount of posts is Tricodes amount, with the grand total of 6! Holy crud, talk about inactive.


Hmm he's usually more active than that, but not super active, probably less than average. Could be due to some distraction / bored townie. Worth looking into, though.

Voting Zeks on inactivity didn't make too much sense to me though, I think there are more inactive people, though I haven't been scientific about it, yet. Like how many posts does Jayme have? Or lakrasmamma, who couldn't even be bothered to figure out who to vote for?


Yeah sure attack me who was active during the last hours of the day? I changed my mind two times and then finaly decided tht none of the suspects where scum.

On July 22 2010 12:02 lakrismamma wrote:
I will leave my vote on abstain because I think we are on the wrong track, I dont think any of the accused are mafia.


To clump me up with Zeks whos last post was 12 hours ago and 20 pages back,and Jayme who has made 7 posts since the game started is bullshit.

I hear thunder but theres no rain. This type of thunder breaks walls and window panes.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 09:31 GMT
#1387
Dude, whatever, you haven't been too active. All I meant by that. It'd be nice if you could keep up with the thread although I hear some people on this website have a life, unlike me.
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 22 2010 09:38 GMT
#1388
I'm pretty active on here, and I have a 9-5 job and a fiance i live with! Make an effort!

Also, we allowed to talk at night this game?
lakrismamma
Profile Joined August 2006
Sweden543 Posts
July 22 2010 09:42 GMT
#1389
I have been keeping up with the thread. I was gone a bit yesterday but got back like 9 hours before the lynch. I then followed the thread and made my decision.

I didnt spam 30 posts in the last hours if that is what you mean by active.

I hear thunder but theres no rain. This type of thunder breaks walls and window panes.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 22 2010 12:16 GMT
#1390
On July 22 2010 16:27 Subversion wrote:
when is night??


[image loading]


If we just lynched you like how Day2 should have turned out this annoyance wouldn't be around anymore.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 22 2010 12:21 GMT
#1391
10] DarthThienAn (Pyrrhuloxia, XeliN, zeks, Subversion, LaXerCannon, rastaban, ~OpZ~, Protactinium, chaoser, Pandain)
8] chaoser (youngminii, Roffles, SouthRawrEa, misder, citi.zen, BrownBear, Divinek, siniquity )
7] Subversion (tree.hugger, bumatlarge, jayme, Amber[LighT], iNfuNdiBuLuM, DarthThienAn, d3_crescentia)

Quite amazingly we somehow had a 3 player split in votes - which really works in the favor of scum as they can spread their votes as much as they want.

Now that DTA has flipped green (sucks and I contributed to his hanging also), assuming chaoser and Subversion aren't lying about the blue claims then in scum point of view it wouldn't have mattered who died - of course it'd be a big plus to lynch a blue.

Having said that if Subversion and chaoser are both telling the truth I'd be very surprised if neither of them took a hit today.

A blue claim is obviously more dangerous than a green one, which is why I will give both Subversion and chaoser the benefit of the doubt for now.

Judging by the voting pattern a little bit it seemed like scum didn't feel threatened at all at any point about voting (tight voting, not any irregular activity in stacks of voting)...which may suggest something about the lynch candidates
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 22 2010 12:35 GMT
#1392
On July 22 2010 21:21 zeks wrote:
10] DarthThienAn (Pyrrhuloxia, XeliN, zeks, Subversion, LaXerCannon, rastaban, ~OpZ~, Protactinium, chaoser, Pandain)
8] chaoser (youngminii, Roffles, SouthRawrEa, misder, citi.zen, BrownBear, Divinek, siniquity )
7] Subversion (tree.hugger, bumatlarge, jayme, Amber[LighT], iNfuNdiBuLuM, DarthThienAn, d3_crescentia)

Quite amazingly we somehow had a 3 player split in votes - which really works in the favor of scum as they can spread their votes as much as they want.

Now that DTA has flipped green (sucks and I contributed to his hanging also), assuming chaoser and Subversion aren't lying about the blue claims then in scum point of view it wouldn't have mattered who died - of course it'd be a big plus to lynch a blue.

Having said that if Subversion and chaoser are both telling the truth I'd be very surprised if neither of them took a hit today.

A blue claim is obviously more dangerous than a green one, which is why I will give both Subversion and chaoser the benefit of the doubt for now.

Judging by the voting pattern a little bit it seemed like scum didn't feel threatened at all at any point about voting (tight voting, not any irregular activity in stacks of voting)...which may suggest something about the lynch candidates


Um, I NEVER SAID I was a blue role. Don't know where you got that from, sorry.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 22 2010 12:38 GMT
#1393
On July 22 2010 12:47 Subversion wrote:
oh did chaoser claim blue already?

DTA claimed green, so if it HAS to be one of the two, and we believe they're both town... might as well be DTA i guess =/



Should've known better than to trust this guy.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 22 2010 12:47 GMT
#1394
I'll go dive down into that orgyfuck of a vote and bring out all the switches and stuff. Be back in a bit, don't look for me if I don't make it out alive.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 22 2010 14:03 GMT
#1395
On July 22 2010 15:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
.... You guys seriously, I go to work, come back and see this mess?

I hope you all learned your lesson. Keep in mind tommorrow, and tonight as everyone realizes how dumb today was, they will go back and re read all the people pushing for these stupid bandwagons. I would center look around players like youngminii, pandain, and pyrr. Those three pushed for the main people who ended up on the lynching block the most. Of those three, youngminii is the one who has the most explaining to do.
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2010 08:32 youngminii wrote:
FoS tree.hugger, bumatlarge, darththienan, chaoser


He then managed to clutter up god knows how much of the thread going after chaoser, then once day lynch ends, he gets into another argument with another player. HE needs to learn to simmer down and think things through logically and post it in a not confrontational manner all the time, or take a time out.

Pandain similar reasons, alot of finger pointing, lots of arguing leading to derailing the thread into the spiral of what the day ran into.

Pyrr for pushing for DTA's lynch, which then offed a townie.

Pyrr is certainly filling up his share of space with useless spam. Paindain I feel is trying really hard and is most likely town. Youngminii I've suspected from day one and have seen nothing to change my mind, he is a different person from last game - active but sloppy, and crankier. I still think misder is a great lynching candidate.

But... this is the problem right here: many shady people, some of whom must be town playing poorly (see Darth). Without some firm information it will be hard to get on the right track. Fortunately we have both DTs and medics alive.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 22 2010 15:10 GMT
#1396
On July 22 2010 21:38 zeks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 12:47 Subversion wrote:
oh did chaoser claim blue already?

DTA claimed green, so if it HAS to be one of the two, and we believe they're both town... might as well be DTA i guess =/



Should've known better than to trust this guy.


That was in response to someone ELSE'S misinformation post. Also, it was quickly clarified after that post that he did not in face claim blue.

Shoulda kept reading dude =/
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
July 22 2010 15:27 GMT
#1397
Just letting you all know that I will be gone the entire tomorrow (real time) because I flying to California. This also means I may not have internet connection the day after tomorrow (I have to see about my situation...). All together, I will probably miss the entire next day (mafia time).

When does day start (12:00 EST or is it back to 9:00 EST)? I want to see if I can stay up late or wake up early to make my vote for the next day (mafia time).
Whaaaa?
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 22 2010 15:37 GMT
#1398
On July 22 2010 21:16 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 16:27 Subversion wrote:
when is night??


[image loading]


If we just lynched you like how Day2 should have turned out this annoyance wouldn't be around anymore.


Well geez sorry Mr .Elitist dick. There was no announcement from BM saying that it was night, and in the previous game I played we weren't allowed to talk at night. And people talk a lot about "twilight".

It was a simple question, if you don't want to answer, thats fine. Take your shitty rude remarks elsewhere though, how the hell are you ever supposed to get new players?
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 22 2010 15:39 GMT
#1399
Also, what do you mean "how day 2 was supposed to turn out" ? That sounds like it was some kind of orchestrated plan or something.

It actually sounds scummy as hell.
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 22 2010 15:40 GMT
#1400
sorry, "should have", not "supposed to".

same thing.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 187
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 207
hero 166
sorry 42
Mind 27
Bale 18
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1035
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g10632
Maynarde193
RuFF_SC2131
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick479
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2104
League of Legends
• Rush1346
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 4m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.