• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:48
CEST 23:48
KST 06:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5407 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 193 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 22 2010 05:09 GMT
#1341
On July 22 2010 14:03 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:58 bumatlarge wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:43 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:42 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:28 citi.zen wrote:
Perhaps don't play "like chez" next time, eh? Not as easy (or fun) as it may seem!


funny how you and d3 pop out of the woodwork as soon as the night post comes up

and bumatlarge


And what woodwork would I have come out of? I was satisfied with my vote on subversion and explained why, and I wasn't against darth or chaoser being lynched either, not one over the other, so really I had no reason to post and waited for night. Its a shame darth was green, as his posts are now just random vanilla towny actions with barely rhyme or reason, but we have a good number of votes to analyze now, so that should lead to alot of posting I'll need to catch up on tomorrow. Hopefully night will give us even more. I would protect subversion tonight as he's either blue or red, even though mafia might pass over him based off day 2. Hope I get shot tonight >:D

Well I dunno i think it was youngminii complaining earlier about how there was only one post between your vote and your reaction to the result. Maybe that post in between was awesome but I am loathe to hunt for it when it means hunting through 25 pages.


search and put in his username ftw.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 05:09 GMT
#1342
Oh yeah, I forgot the most important part: the question. Pretty much, why are you doing this via PM when you can just do it publicly in the thread? Is it because you're avoiding any counter arguments so that your PM recipients will have an easier time believing/trusting you or is it something else?
lalala
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 22 2010 05:10 GMT
#1343
I'd just like to make an appeal here for protection tonight.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 22 2010 05:10 GMT
#1344
On July 22 2010 14:10 Subversion wrote:
I'd just like to make an appeal here for protection tonight.


Good idea, lets make obvious suicide bomber target even more tempting!
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 05:12 GMT
#1345
Ya I'd have asked for protection too but that's literally giving suicide bomber free medic kills.
lalala
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 22 2010 05:14 GMT
#1346
On July 22 2010 14:12 youngminii wrote:
Ya I'd have asked for protection too but that's literally giving suicide bomber free medic kills.


ruh roh roger. You wasted your 500th post :/

Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 22 2010 05:16 GMT
#1347
On July 22 2010 13:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:43 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:42 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:28 citi.zen wrote:
Perhaps don't play "like chez" next time, eh? Not as easy (or fun) as it may seem!


funny how you and d3 pop out of the woodwork as soon as the night post comes up

and bumatlarge


And what woodwork would I have come out of? I was satisfied with my vote on subversion and explained why, and I wasn't against darth or chaoser being lynched either, not one over the other, so really I had no reason to post and waited for night. Its a shame darth was green, as his posts are now just random vanilla towny actions with barely rhyme or reason, but we have a good number of votes to analyze now, so that should lead to alot of posting I'll need to catch up on tomorrow. Hopefully night will give us even more. I would protect subversion tonight as he's either blue or red, even though mafia might pass over him based off day 2. Hope I get shot tonight >:D


it became quite clear over time that darth was town, i even thought my vote might save him in the end but it did not. Doesnt mean i was entirely convinced either of the other two were red but they were alot more likely

god damn you mafia you're behind this!

At least we know for sure there was like 1-2 mafia voting for him if a whopping 10 people were on his wagon. I would assume it may be better to look at the people who didnt have that great of a reason to vote for him rather than the people that made decent arguments for it.

or maybe we got really fucked and no reds voted for him but that seems highly unlikely as quite possibly one of their own was at risk, and they just threw a vote on darth early and then never talked/changed it
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 05:17 GMT
#1348
On July 22 2010 14:09 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 14:03 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:58 bumatlarge wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:43 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:42 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:28 citi.zen wrote:
Perhaps don't play "like chez" next time, eh? Not as easy (or fun) as it may seem!


funny how you and d3 pop out of the woodwork as soon as the night post comes up

and bumatlarge


And what woodwork would I have come out of? I was satisfied with my vote on subversion and explained why, and I wasn't against darth or chaoser being lynched either, not one over the other, so really I had no reason to post and waited for night. Its a shame darth was green, as his posts are now just random vanilla towny actions with barely rhyme or reason, but we have a good number of votes to analyze now, so that should lead to alot of posting I'll need to catch up on tomorrow. Hopefully night will give us even more. I would protect subversion tonight as he's either blue or red, even though mafia might pass over him based off day 2. Hope I get shot tonight >:D

Well I dunno i think it was youngminii complaining earlier about how there was only one post between your vote and your reaction to the result. Maybe that post in between was awesome but I am loathe to hunt for it when it means hunting through 25 pages.


search and put in his username ftw.

thanks
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 05:18 GMT
#1349
On July 22 2010 14:10 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 14:10 Subversion wrote:
I'd just like to make an appeal here for protection tonight.


Good idea, lets make obvious suicide bomber target even more tempting!

Ehh yeah, this.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 05:18 GMT
#1350
On July 22 2010 14:12 youngminii wrote:
Ya I'd have asked for protection too but that's literally giving suicide bomber free medic kills.

? wut?
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 22 2010 05:21 GMT
#1351
you know i feel bad for the people like bc that are gonna have to sift through all this shit tomorrow. I hope bc starts posting more i dont like how quiet he is being
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
July 22 2010 05:27 GMT
#1352
On July 22 2010 14:05 youngminii wrote:
You know, I have a question and I think this should be public information. My sources tell me that tree.hugger has been spreading misinformation to at least 3 different people via PM and instructing them to vote for certain people. However, I do not believe he's scum.

Tree.hugger, stop PMing others and post it here for everyone to see. Don't just say 'vote for this person' and 'vote for that person', tell them who you're suspicious of and ask them who they're suspicious of. Do not go around giving orders. It also seems as if you're targeting newer players (although I'm not sure about this).

Yawn, you can count me in on that as well. I however don't pay much attention to PMs and I kinda just said screw it to what he wanted me to do.
God Bless
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 22 2010 05:27 GMT
#1353
Ya, I'm out for the night. I'll try to dissect all this crap tomorrow.
SUNSFANNED
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 05:31 GMT
#1354
On July 22 2010 14:27 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 14:05 youngminii wrote:
You know, I have a question and I think this should be public information. My sources tell me that tree.hugger has been spreading misinformation to at least 3 different people via PM and instructing them to vote for certain people. However, I do not believe he's scum.

Tree.hugger, stop PMing others and post it here for everyone to see. Don't just say 'vote for this person' and 'vote for that person', tell them who you're suspicious of and ask them who they're suspicious of. Do not go around giving orders. It also seems as if you're targeting newer players (although I'm not sure about this).

Yawn, you can count me in on that as well. I however don't pay much attention to PMs and I kinda just said screw it to what he wanted me to do.

I don't understand why he's doing that. I just, I don't even...
lalala
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 05:51 GMT
#1355
On July 22 2010 14:31 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 14:27 Roffles wrote:
On July 22 2010 14:05 youngminii wrote:
You know, I have a question and I think this should be public information. My sources tell me that tree.hugger has been spreading misinformation to at least 3 different people via PM and instructing them to vote for certain people. However, I do not believe he's scum.

Tree.hugger, stop PMing others and post it here for everyone to see. Don't just say 'vote for this person' and 'vote for that person', tell them who you're suspicious of and ask them who they're suspicious of. Do not go around giving orders. It also seems as if you're targeting newer players (although I'm not sure about this).

Yawn, you can count me in on that as well. I however don't pay much attention to PMs and I kinda just said screw it to what he wanted me to do.

I don't understand why he's doing that. I just, I don't even...

My exact reaction for you wanting medic protection.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 05:54 GMT
#1356
I dunno I feel as if I'll get NK'd tonight. My spidey senses are tingling.
lalala
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 05:56 GMT
#1357
On July 22 2010 14:54 youngminii wrote:
I dunno I feel as if I'll get NK'd tonight. My spidey senses are tingling.

Well it just continues this "I'm a confirmed townie" thing we've been warning you against when you say you considered asking for medic protection.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 05:58 GMT
#1358
Don't want to bring back the useless debate, ignoring your post.
lalala
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
July 22 2010 05:59 GMT
#1359
On July 22 2010 13:28 citi.zen wrote:
Perhaps don't play "like chez" next time, eh? Not as easy (or fun) as it may seem!


Was all worth it. I learned a lot. And I think everyone should experience it at least once. Besides, Chezinu is a much better spammer than me .
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 22 2010 06:22 GMT
#1360
.... You guys seriously, I go to work, come back and see this mess?

I hope you all learned your lesson. Keep in mind tommorrow, and tonight as everyone realizes how dumb today was, they will go back and re read all the people pushing for these stupid bandwagons. I would center look around players like youngminii, pandain, and pyrr. Those three pushed for the main people who ended up on the lynching block the most. Of those three, youngminii is the one who has the most explaining to do.
On July 21 2010 08:32 youngminii wrote:
FoS tree.hugger, bumatlarge, darththienan, chaoser


He then managed to clutter up god knows how much of the thread going after chaoser, then once day lynch ends, he gets into another argument with another player. HE needs to learn to simmer down and think things through logically and post it in a not confrontational manner all the time, or take a time out.

Pandain similar reasons, alot of finger pointing, lots of arguing leading to derailing the thread into the spiral of what the day ran into.

Pyrr for pushing for DTA's lynch, which then offed a townie.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 128
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 148
firebathero 76
910 35
NaDa 32
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0152
PPMD57
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9663
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr93
Other Games
summit1g7042
Liquid`RaSZi5817
shahzam519
B2W.Neo210
JimRising 201
Pyrionflax178
KnowMe137
ArmadaUGS102
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Eskiya23 20
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1106
Other Games
• imaqtpie1199
• Shiphtur240
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.