• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8577 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 193 Next
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 22 2010 04:28 GMT
#1301
Perhaps don't play "like chez" next time, eh? Not as easy (or fun) as it may seem!
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 04:28 GMT
#1302
On July 22 2010 13:25 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:21 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I regret nothing. Why the fuck did he fake blue?

Because he didn't.

Either Pyrr is a clever mafia, or a really really bad townie. I'm leaning towards the latter, and seeing as how we don't seem to want to kill the obvious mafia, can we take this one out next?

Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:23 youngminii wrote:
So on the bright side, how credible am I as a townie ey?

You're not at all. And you never have been.


Oh that's bullshit he clearly wanted people to think he was mad hatter. Then he backed off it but that doesn't really fucking do us any good because it just looks like he's a blue having second thoughts.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
July 22 2010 04:28 GMT
#1303
On July 22 2010 13:25 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:21 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I regret nothing. Why the fuck did he fake blue?

Because he didn't.

Either Pyrr is a clever mafia, or a really really bad townie. I'm leaning towards the latter, and seeing as how we don't seem to want to kill the obvious mafia, can we take this one out next?

Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:23 youngminii wrote:
So on the bright side, how credible am I as a townie ey?

You're not at all. And you never have been.

'cept Pyrr is some super-secret-special-awesome mysterious VETERAN FROM THE DISTANT MAFIA PAST.

Time to compare vote lists.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 22 2010 04:29 GMT
#1304
On July 22 2010 13:28 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:25 tree.hugger wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:21 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I regret nothing. Why the fuck did he fake blue?

Because he didn't.

Either Pyrr is a clever mafia, or a really really bad townie. I'm leaning towards the latter, and seeing as how we don't seem to want to kill the obvious mafia, can we take this one out next?

On July 22 2010 13:23 youngminii wrote:
So on the bright side, how credible am I as a townie ey?

You're not at all. And you never have been.

How the hell am I not. Can you keep up with the thread please? I backed hyperbola, I backed DTA and I put my reputation on the line for him. If you think that somehow doesn't buy me any credibility at all you're heavily mistaken.


It doesn't buy you any credibility.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 22 2010 04:30 GMT
#1305
DTAAAAAAA noooooooooo



You will always be in my <3
SUNSFANNED
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
July 22 2010 04:30 GMT
#1306
On July 22 2010 13:29 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:28 youngminii wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:25 tree.hugger wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:21 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I regret nothing. Why the fuck did he fake blue?

Because he didn't.

Either Pyrr is a clever mafia, or a really really bad townie. I'm leaning towards the latter, and seeing as how we don't seem to want to kill the obvious mafia, can we take this one out next?

On July 22 2010 13:23 youngminii wrote:
So on the bright side, how credible am I as a townie ey?

You're not at all. And you never have been.

How the hell am I not. Can you keep up with the thread please? I backed hyperbola, I backed DTA and I put my reputation on the line for him. If you think that somehow doesn't buy me any credibility at all you're heavily mistaken.


It doesn't buy you any credibility.

What's with having to "earn" your credibility anyway. Just play correctly and you won't have to be like "hey guys, I'm town, I'm town, have I convinced you I'm town yet?"
And so, we find the Sublime.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
July 22 2010 04:31 GMT
#1307
On July 22 2010 13:28 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:25 tree.hugger wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:21 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I regret nothing. Why the fuck did he fake blue?

Because he didn't.

Either Pyrr is a clever mafia, or a really really bad townie. I'm leaning towards the latter, and seeing as how we don't seem to want to kill the obvious mafia, can we take this one out next?

On July 22 2010 13:23 youngminii wrote:
So on the bright side, how credible am I as a townie ey?

You're not at all. And you never have been.

How the hell am I not. Can you keep up with the thread please? I backed hyperbola, I backed DTA and I put my reputation on the line for him. If you think that somehow doesn't buy me any credibility at all you're heavily mistaken.

Because it doesn't mean shit if the rest of your cronies will vote for you? Let's be fair, though - I don't have a strong opinion on you yet, so by "your cronies" I just mean "the mafia's cronies". But saying "oh hey I guess that means I'm town" is utterly unconvincing and smacks of manipulation.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 04:31 GMT
#1308
On July 22 2010 13:23 Protactinium wrote:
At least he wasn't blue.

Tomorrow's the day for backtracking.

Its better that he wasn't blue. If he was mad hatter we'd be looking at two dead innocents now.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 22 2010 04:31 GMT
#1309
So when does night begin? I thought it began when day ended. Oh well.

So they have 24 hours and then we find out who they killed?
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 04:32 GMT
#1310
Well see Protactinium, with a central townie to rely on, the game becomes much easier as he can direct the scum hunt without the town having to worry about the central townie being scum. Also, every confirmed townie makes a huge bit of difference late game.

It is not enough to play 'correctly' especially as the game goes on.
lalala
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
July 22 2010 04:34 GMT
#1311
On July 22 2010 13:32 youngminii wrote:
Well see Protactinium, with a central townie to rely on, the game becomes much easier as he can direct the scum hunt without the town having to worry about the central townie being scum. Also, every confirmed townie makes a huge bit of difference late game.

It is not enough to play 'correctly' especially as the game goes on.

You are not a confirmed townie. You are not a central townie. You are not a confirmed, central townie. Please bring this back up when you become one.
And so, we find the Sublime.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
July 22 2010 04:35 GMT
#1312
You're credible when you're dead. Sorry darth
Together but separate, like oatmeal
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 04:35 GMT
#1313
On July 22 2010 13:31 d3_crescentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:28 youngminii wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:25 tree.hugger wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:21 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I regret nothing. Why the fuck did he fake blue?

Because he didn't.

Either Pyrr is a clever mafia, or a really really bad townie. I'm leaning towards the latter, and seeing as how we don't seem to want to kill the obvious mafia, can we take this one out next?

On July 22 2010 13:23 youngminii wrote:
So on the bright side, how credible am I as a townie ey?

You're not at all. And you never have been.

How the hell am I not. Can you keep up with the thread please? I backed hyperbola, I backed DTA and I put my reputation on the line for him. If you think that somehow doesn't buy me any credibility at all you're heavily mistaken.

Because it doesn't mean shit if the rest of your cronies will vote for you? Let's be fair, though - I don't have a strong opinion on you yet, so by "your cronies" I just mean "the mafia's cronies". But saying "oh hey I guess that means I'm town" is utterly unconvincing and smacks of manipulation.

Says the guy who first voted for DTA back in page 33 and has only made one single post between that voting post and this current post.
lalala
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 04:36 GMT
#1314
On July 22 2010 13:34 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:32 youngminii wrote:
Well see Protactinium, with a central townie to rely on, the game becomes much easier as he can direct the scum hunt without the town having to worry about the central townie being scum. Also, every confirmed townie makes a huge bit of difference late game.

It is not enough to play 'correctly' especially as the game goes on.

You are not a confirmed townie. You are not a central townie. You are not a confirmed, central townie. Please bring this back up when you become one.

I never said I was. I was saying that in response to your question 'What's with the earning your position as townie anyway'. Stop twisting my words.
lalala
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 22 2010 04:36 GMT
#1315
On July 22 2010 13:35 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:31 d3_crescentia wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:28 youngminii wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:25 tree.hugger wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:21 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I regret nothing. Why the fuck did he fake blue?

Because he didn't.

Either Pyrr is a clever mafia, or a really really bad townie. I'm leaning towards the latter, and seeing as how we don't seem to want to kill the obvious mafia, can we take this one out next?

On July 22 2010 13:23 youngminii wrote:
So on the bright side, how credible am I as a townie ey?

You're not at all. And you never have been.

How the hell am I not. Can you keep up with the thread please? I backed hyperbola, I backed DTA and I put my reputation on the line for him. If you think that somehow doesn't buy me any credibility at all you're heavily mistaken.

Because it doesn't mean shit if the rest of your cronies will vote for you? Let's be fair, though - I don't have a strong opinion on you yet, so by "your cronies" I just mean "the mafia's cronies". But saying "oh hey I guess that means I'm town" is utterly unconvincing and smacks of manipulation.

Says the guy who first voted for DTA back in page 33 and has only made one single post between that voting post and this current post.


says the guy who doubts the value of a Secret Friendship Alliance!

but anyway, d3 was hit so. doesn't that make him confirmed? Unless he's mafia trying to inflitrate.
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 22 2010 04:37 GMT
#1316
Big fkn surprise this was =/ read:sarcasm

Sigh.

When is night?
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 04:38 GMT
#1317
I never said he was scum, in fact I recall quite some time ago defending his claim. He's just not playing well this game, being pretty much afk for the entire Day 2.
lalala
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 04:38 GMT
#1318
On July 22 2010 13:37 Subversion wrote:
Big fkn surprise this was =/ read:sarcasm

Sigh.

When is night?

Night is now.
lalala
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
July 22 2010 04:39 GMT
#1319
On July 22 2010 13:36 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:34 Protactinium wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:32 youngminii wrote:
Well see Protactinium, with a central townie to rely on, the game becomes much easier as he can direct the scum hunt without the town having to worry about the central townie being scum. Also, every confirmed townie makes a huge bit of difference late game.

It is not enough to play 'correctly' especially as the game goes on.

You are not a confirmed townie. You are not a central townie. You are not a confirmed, central townie. Please bring this back up when you become one.

I never said I was. I was saying that in response to your question 'What's with the earning your position as townie anyway'. Stop twisting my words.

I don't need you to tell me the rules of the game. You and I both know this. When I say "you" I mean it in a general term. You're so hell-bent on trying to appear as town that it works against you.

I'm stopping here. There's no point discussing this further as it adds nothing to the thread.
And so, we find the Sublime.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 04:41 GMT
#1320
On July 22 2010 13:39 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:36 youngminii wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:34 Protactinium wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:32 youngminii wrote:
Well see Protactinium, with a central townie to rely on, the game becomes much easier as he can direct the scum hunt without the town having to worry about the central townie being scum. Also, every confirmed townie makes a huge bit of difference late game.

It is not enough to play 'correctly' especially as the game goes on.

You are not a confirmed townie. You are not a central townie. You are not a confirmed, central townie. Please bring this back up when you become one.

I never said I was. I was saying that in response to your question 'What's with the earning your position as townie anyway'. Stop twisting my words.

I don't need you to tell me the rules of the game. You and I both know this. When I say "you" I mean it in a general term. You're so hell-bent on trying to appear as town that it works against you.

I'm stopping here. There's no point discussing this further as it adds nothing to the thread.

Oh I didn't know YOU meant GENERALLY SPEAKING EVERYONE HERE. I didn't know 'Please bring this back up when YOU become one' meant you were talking to everyone else here. What the hell, you make statements like these and you think I SHOULDN'T tell you how to play?
lalala
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
Nina 129
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12795
Rain 1983
Dewaltoss 44
NaDa 33
Bale 29
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
Counter-Strike
taco 642
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1474
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1294
WinterStarcraft608
Other Games
summit1g8542
Doublelift2556
JimRising 658
PiGStarcraft341
ArmadaUGS200
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde142
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick853
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki189
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo865
• Stunt170
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 27m
OSC
9h 27m
Stellar Fest
9h 27m
OSC
20h 27m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.