• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:29
CEST 06:29
KST 13:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9082 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 193 Next
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 22 2010 04:42 GMT
#1321
On July 22 2010 13:28 citi.zen wrote:
Perhaps don't play "like chez" next time, eh? Not as easy (or fun) as it may seem!


funny how you and d3 pop out of the woodwork as soon as the night post comes up
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 22 2010 04:42 GMT
#1322
guys, guys, calm down
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 04:43 GMT
#1323
On July 22 2010 13:42 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:28 citi.zen wrote:
Perhaps don't play "like chez" next time, eh? Not as easy (or fun) as it may seem!


funny how you and d3 pop out of the woodwork as soon as the night post comes up

and bumatlarge
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 04:43 GMT
#1324
Also, all evidence as of right now points to me being a better player than you, protractinium. I defended DTA, you lynched him. There is every reason in the world I'm allowed to tell you how to play.
lalala
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 22 2010 04:45 GMT
#1325
On July 22 2010 13:43 youngminii wrote:
Also, all evidence as of right now points to me being a better player than you, protractinium. I defended DTA, you lynched him. There is every reason in the world I'm allowed to tell you how to play.


All in all this doesn't mean a whole lot.

A red player will vote for one of his own if he knows that person will die anyway. He will also defend a townie who has good chances of dying in order to make himself appear more credible.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 22 2010 04:46 GMT
#1326
ebwop: not saying you're red, but you seem to be implying that voting for chaoser makes you confirmed town. it doesn't. just like me defending DTA does not confirm me as town.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 04:47 GMT
#1327
That sounds all well and good but I defended DTA and Hyperbola eeeeeeeeeeeeearly on in their accused lives. I'm not an idiot infundilxzcblum and I know how to play scum, and going around trying to play this sneaky protect two towns in a row right at the beginning of the formation of the bandwagons is not the way to go about it.
lalala
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 22 2010 04:47 GMT
#1328
TOO MUCH ARGUMENT GOING ON.

Town fucked up and lynched the wrong guy. Deal with it. At the very least, stop yelling at each other and start posting something constructively. I can bet you guys anything mafia is laughing their asses off at the thread right now, and maybe even contributing to it to keep it going.
SUNSFANNED
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
July 22 2010 04:48 GMT
#1329
On July 22 2010 13:42 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:28 citi.zen wrote:
Perhaps don't play "like chez" next time, eh? Not as easy (or fun) as it may seem!


funny how you and d3 pop out of the woodwork as soon as the night post comes up

I think my posting patterns have been pretty consistent so far this game - I've been on generally between 10PM-2AM with the exception of yesterday since I stayed home to wait for the AC guy to fix my unit.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 22 2010 04:48 GMT
#1330
*sniffles*

Why can't we just be one big happy familiy like Full House?
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 04:48 GMT
#1331
Okay this is going to be my last post about this topic because it's getting stupid and out of hand (and mostly fueled by me). I never said I was an automatically confirmed town, I said it bought me credibility. Any of you saying 'bah he's an idiot it doesn't mean anything' are mistaken, as it buys me a CERTAIN DEGREE of credibility. /end
lalala
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 04:50 GMT
#1332
On July 22 2010 13:47 youngminii wrote:
infundilxzcblum


I almost read this first as infundiblizzcum
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 04:50:38
July 22 2010 04:50 GMT
#1333
On July 22 2010 13:48 youngminii wrote:
Okay this is going to be my last post about this topic because it's getting stupid and out of hand (and mostly fueled by me). I never said I was an automatically confirmed town, I said it bought me credibility. Any of you saying 'bah he's an idiot it doesn't mean anything' are mistaken, as it buys me a CERTAIN DEGREE of credibility. /end

Whoa, whoa dude... Calm down yo. It's just a game man :/

On July 22 2010 13:50 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:47 youngminii wrote:
infundilxzcblum


I almost read this first as infundiblizzcum

Edit: lol
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
July 22 2010 04:50 GMT
#1334
On July 22 2010 13:48 youngminii wrote:
Okay this is going to be my last post about this topic because it's getting stupid and out of hand (and mostly fueled by me). I never said I was an automatically confirmed town, I said it bought me credibility. Any of you saying 'bah he's an idiot it doesn't mean anything' are mistaken, as it buys me a CERTAIN DEGREE of credibility. /end

No. It doesn't. And the fact that you keep insisting that it does, doesn't.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 22 2010 04:51 GMT
#1335
On July 22 2010 13:47 youngminii wrote:
infundilxzcblum


It's "Infundibulum."
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 04:54 GMT
#1336
On July 22 2010 13:50 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:48 youngminii wrote:
Okay this is going to be my last post about this topic because it's getting stupid and out of hand (and mostly fueled by me). I never said I was an automatically confirmed town, I said it bought me credibility. Any of you saying 'bah he's an idiot it doesn't mean anything' are mistaken, as it buys me a CERTAIN DEGREE of credibility. /end

Whoa, whoa dude... Calm down yo. It's just a game man :/

Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:50 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:47 youngminii wrote:
infundilxzcblum


I almost read this first as infundiblizzcum

Edit: lol

Don't worry I'm not angry. Kind of difficult to get my point across without sounding angry I suppose.
lalala
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 22 2010 04:54 GMT
#1337
On July 22 2010 13:51 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:47 youngminii wrote:
infundilxzcblum


It's "Infundibulum."


Lol how many times have you had to say that in this thread now?
SUNSFANNED
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
July 22 2010 04:58 GMT
#1338
On July 22 2010 13:43 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:42 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:28 citi.zen wrote:
Perhaps don't play "like chez" next time, eh? Not as easy (or fun) as it may seem!


funny how you and d3 pop out of the woodwork as soon as the night post comes up

and bumatlarge


And what woodwork would I have come out of? I was satisfied with my vote on subversion and explained why, and I wasn't against darth or chaoser being lynched either, not one over the other, so really I had no reason to post and waited for night. Its a shame darth was green, as his posts are now just random vanilla towny actions with barely rhyme or reason, but we have a good number of votes to analyze now, so that should lead to alot of posting I'll need to catch up on tomorrow. Hopefully night will give us even more. I would protect subversion tonight as he's either blue or red, even though mafia might pass over him based off day 2. Hope I get shot tonight >:D
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 22 2010 05:03 GMT
#1339
On July 22 2010 13:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 13:43 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:42 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On July 22 2010 13:28 citi.zen wrote:
Perhaps don't play "like chez" next time, eh? Not as easy (or fun) as it may seem!


funny how you and d3 pop out of the woodwork as soon as the night post comes up

and bumatlarge


And what woodwork would I have come out of? I was satisfied with my vote on subversion and explained why, and I wasn't against darth or chaoser being lynched either, not one over the other, so really I had no reason to post and waited for night. Its a shame darth was green, as his posts are now just random vanilla towny actions with barely rhyme or reason, but we have a good number of votes to analyze now, so that should lead to alot of posting I'll need to catch up on tomorrow. Hopefully night will give us even more. I would protect subversion tonight as he's either blue or red, even though mafia might pass over him based off day 2. Hope I get shot tonight >:D

Well I dunno i think it was youngminii complaining earlier about how there was only one post between your vote and your reaction to the result. Maybe that post in between was awesome but I am loathe to hunt for it when it means hunting through 25 pages.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 22 2010 05:05 GMT
#1340
You know, I have a question and I think this should be public information. My sources tell me that tree.hugger has been spreading misinformation to at least 3 different people via PM and instructing them to vote for certain people. However, I do not believe he's scum.

Tree.hugger, stop PMing others and post it here for everyone to see. Don't just say 'vote for this person' and 'vote for that person', tell them who you're suspicious of and ask them who they're suspicious of. Do not go around giving orders. It also seems as if you're targeting newer players (although I'm not sure about this).
lalala
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 65
Nina 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2373
Shinee 57
NotJumperer 15
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1440
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft525
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft259
ArmadaUGS34
RuFF_SC220
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota272
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush1001
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 31m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 31m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.