• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:34
CEST 14:34
KST 21:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13651 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 77 Next
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
March 15 2010 14:24 GMT
#741
Hello, I am back and have gotten caught up with the whole thing.
I have realized that I am to be lynched if this goes on, but I think this is wrong.
This is because:
a) I have shown no obvious signs of being mafia so far, other than inactivity. I am still in high school and it's currently march break, so I'm generally off somewhere or playing Starcraft with my friends.
b) I, as myself, would not like to be lynched.
c) As someone have said, nobody has come to defend me yet, this means that the mafia or anyone isn't trying hard to save me. Therefore I think this is sufficient proof that I have nobody working with me.
d) As for the "dt's post their results" is because I think that it is perfectly logical; And also I really have nothing better to post at the time and wanted to contribute.

Finally, I would like to say that lynching someone simply because of lack of candidate is generally a bad idea. It is wasting valuable lynches and plus I haven't really done anything that is suspicious.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 15 2010 14:32 GMT
#742
On March 15 2010 23:24 Abenson wrote:
Hello, I am back and have gotten caught up with the whole thing.
I have realized that I am to be lynched if this goes on, but I think this is wrong.
This is because:
a) I have shown no obvious signs of being mafia so far, other than inactivity. I am still in high school and it's currently march break, so I'm generally off somewhere or playing Starcraft with my friends.
b) I, as myself, would not like to be lynched.
c) As someone have said, nobody has come to defend me yet, this means that the mafia or anyone isn't trying hard to save me. Therefore I think this is sufficient proof that I have nobody working with me.
d) As for the "dt's post their results" is because I think that it is perfectly logical; And also I really have nothing better to post at the time and wanted to contribute.

Finally, I would like to say that lynching someone simply because of lack of candidate is generally a bad idea. It is wasting valuable lynches and plus I haven't really done anything that is suspicious.


Ok - who would you lynch instead?
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 15 2010 16:18 GMT
#743
On March 15 2010 17:11 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
swapping my vote off abenson, as people have given almost no reason why they are following my vote on him, let alone the fact my case wasn't strong. Moving to malongo with incog


wtf is this shyt. you get a bandwagon going on someone and then change your vote without calling for others to change their vote as well? when you're the reason many of them are voting that way?

we should be lynching you for being the most worthless mayor.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 15 2010 16:19 GMT
#744
On March 15 2010 23:24 Abenson wrote:
Hello, I am back and have gotten caught up with the whole thing.
I have realized that I am to be lynched if this goes on, but I think this is wrong.
This is because:
a) I have shown no obvious signs of being mafia so far, other than inactivity. I am still in high school and it's currently march break, so I'm generally off somewhere or playing Starcraft with my friends.
b) I, as myself, would not like to be lynched.
c) As someone have said, nobody has come to defend me yet, this means that the mafia or anyone isn't trying hard to save me. Therefore I think this is sufficient proof that I have nobody working with me.
d) As for the "dt's post their results" is because I think that it is perfectly logical; And also I really have nothing better to post at the time and wanted to contribute.

Finally, I would like to say that lynching someone simply because of lack of candidate is generally a bad idea. It is wasting valuable lynches and plus I haven't really done anything that is suspicious.


the only time a DT should step forward is if they found a red. if they didn't, then there is no reason for them to put themselves in the limelight.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 15 2010 17:03 GMT
#745
On March 15 2010 10:57 Iaaan wrote:
In regards to voting, looks like Bill murray hopped on the first bandwagon against someone, and Abenson doesn't want to die himself, so he joins the bandwagon. I support the lynches of both Abenson and madnessman.



I started the fucking bandwagon
go look around page 26/27
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 15 2010 17:10 GMT
#746
also, i defended abenson in a PM to someone... I guess that makes me mafia, right? I've seen him post the way he has been posting this game as both green and red. He posts the way he is posting. He is not acting fishy or scummy in my opinion. I could be wrong. I have no idea what color he is.

I switched my vote to Malongo, because I feel like he has been suspicious.

1) Chainsawing blindly with his support on L's campaign
2) His late and detailed candidacy, which I recall L saying "mafia finally picked their candidate, huh?"
3) His overall inactivity since being accused
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 15 2010 17:11 GMT
#747
pages 24/25^ sorry
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 15 2010 17:31 GMT
#748
Let's have a look how many people are attacking BC. Is he really that suspicious, or should we be taking a look at two people that have taken to trying to say he is worthless. That's bad for unity people.

Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 15 2010 18:31 GMT
#749
On March 16 2010 01:18 Versatile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2010 17:11 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
swapping my vote off abenson, as people have given almost no reason why they are following my vote on him, let alone the fact my case wasn't strong. Moving to malongo with incog


wtf is this shyt. you get a bandwagon going on someone and then change your vote without calling for others to change their vote as well? when you're the reason many of them are voting that way?

we should be lynching you for being the most worthless mayor.


A bandwagon started on someone I said I wasn't fully sold on, then a bunch of people hop on that train without explaining the reason. Especially given the case against him, there should have been more reasoning by others for the vote. As barely anyone has given a reason, it seems more likely that hes green getting pushed into death.

The fact people will hop on any bandwagon I make without a reason for it other than "well he did it" is a terrible reason. If people want to justify their vote for abenson, or swap to someone else and explain it sure. But don't just follow my lead to avoid actually playing. Thats pure laziness.

As for why I opted to swap to malongo, Incog made some good points essentially calling malongo out, and the guy hasn't even showen up to defend himself. That is less actively and far less helpful than the guy everyones currently jumping on.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 15 2010 18:34 GMT
#750
I have an away match today that's at least an hour's drive one way... so bear with me if I'm not back at 9:00. Voting will end on the TL clock today, so that's 11:00 sharp, and I'll get the post up as soon as possible.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 15 2010 18:58 GMT
#751
On March 16 2010 02:31 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Let's have a look how many people are attacking BC. Is he really that suspicious, or should we be taking a look at two people that have taken to trying to say he is worthless. That's bad for unity people.



who else said he's worthless? don't be grouping me up with anyone else, yo.

and fcuk unity, wth is this the special olympics? are we in a queen latifah video? you don't get points just for trying, this isn't high school phys ed. loser.

i think BC is playing shady, i think it's shady he was the last viable candidate in the pool for mayor and he somehow won with a convenient DT claim, and i think it's shady he still hasn't posted concrete info to prove he is in a fact a DT. all in all, there's quite a bit of trees in here, and i'm looking for the sunlight.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 15 2010 18:59 GMT
#752
At this rate, the game would probably last another cycle if 8 players gets mod-killed.
靈魂交響曲
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 15 2010 19:00 GMT
#753
On March 15 2010 23:11 XeliN wrote:
Also can you post your reasons for Malongo publically


I did, and I have. Yes, I know its not a very substantial case. But for me, its more substantial than Abenson. The reason why is because Malongo is usually more active. Abenson, on the other hand, is usually a spam poster. So in the event that both of them are not being helpful to the town, I'd rather lynch Malongo than Abenson. While Abenson has generically suspicious behavior, Malongo has abnormally suspicious behavior, which I think raises a better case there. Further reasoning, as has been repeated, is that nobody questioned the Abenson train when clearly there are other equally good or even better candidates for lynch.

Anyway, at the rate that this is going, I am considering pardoning Abenson if he wins this lynch. Not because I am convinced of his innocence, but because I think you guys are just trying to bandwagon him to death.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 15 2010 19:00 GMT
#754
oh, and, i wasn't TRYING to say he was worthless. i said it. bada bing.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 15 2010 19:08 GMT
#755
On March 16 2010 03:58 Versatile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2010 02:31 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Let's have a look how many people are attacking BC. Is he really that suspicious, or should we be taking a look at two people that have taken to trying to say he is worthless. That's bad for unity people.



who else said he's worthless? don't be grouping me up with anyone else, yo.

and fcuk unity, wth is this the special olympics? are we in a queen latifah video? you don't get points just for trying, this isn't high school phys ed. loser.

i think BC is playing shady, i think it's shady he was the last viable candidate in the pool for mayor and he somehow won with a convenient DT claim, and i think it's shady he still hasn't posted concrete info to prove he is in a fact a DT. all in all, there's quite a bit of trees in here, and i'm looking for the sunlight.


Yeah, the ~Opz~ post was weird. "Unity" and too much shared information among unproven people is a bad thing. Everyone needs to play carefully until we get a breakthrough of some sort, either by catching a red or from the DT(s).
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
March 15 2010 19:22 GMT
#756
I would like to call out Malongo:
Firstly, he has had no archive posts so far, he didn't even make a space in the thread or do anything at all.
L has commented on the fact that there are 5 main "candidates" for godfather - Malongo is one of them.
He also ran for mayor, and claimed that it is risky to have a red elected.

On March 12 2010 16:00 Malongo wrote:
Malongo is Running For Officials
My platform is based on:
C) Im a town player in the sense that i ve always tried my best to support the town. If it is good for the town to sacrifice me ill do it gladly.
[/b]

He claims that he is a town player and ALWAYS tries to support the town, yet he has done nearly nothing so far to help out. Based on what I've seen he hasn't done much.

Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 15 2010 19:28 GMT
#757
I'm going to need solid information that isn't pure speculation to justify my vote being changed.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 15 2010 19:43 GMT
#758
also abenson, he's the other major lynch candidate (besides yourself) so pointing a finger in his direction is good for you.

makes sense, just don't pretend that that's not a factor.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 15 2010 20:02 GMT
#759
How about ~Opz~ instead of Abenson or Malongo? Both Incognito and BC had him as a suspect. Even L liked him best from incognito's list. I've gone back through his posts and I would be quite comfortable lynching him.

What do we think?
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 15 2010 20:42 GMT
#760
Was holding back on pushing against Malongo because I figured he'd swoop in and deliver some goods near the end of the day. Didn't happen. If Malongo does nothing tomorrow, we should probably off foolishness because it would be pretty obvious that they're on the same team at that point.

~Opz~ is probably the best target out of all those that incog mentioned, for a number of reasons, but its kind of irrelevant given that there's a vastly superior target in Bill Murray.

The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings114
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
SHIN 182
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35848
Hyuk 1592
Bisu 1533
Shuttle 1335
EffOrt 364
Mind 362
Larva 300
firebathero 254
Soma 180
Mini 163
[ Show more ]
ZerO 150
Last 141
Hm[arnc] 92
Leta 90
Zeus 78
Pusan 67
hero 54
Hyun 54
Killer 42
Sexy 40
Bale 37
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 27
Aegong 24
sorry 21
zelot 16
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2541
qojqva1318
Dendi1101
XcaliburYe443
XaKoH 414
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes327
Other Games
gofns34988
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1161
Happy231
DeMusliM224
Livibee115
ToD113
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8683
League of Legends
• Jankos1630
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 26m
INu's Battles
23h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.