• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8329 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 77 Next
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
March 14 2010 04:59 GMT
#641
On March 14 2010 13:51 madnessman wrote:
PS. Isn't it equally likely that people trying to act nondescriptly and voting early on could be mafia too? As we saw in the last game, NONE of the swing voters for redtooth were mafia.

The swing vote for Redtooth during that game was mostly due to him failing while claiming medic and with all the drama that followed he got votes
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 14 2010 05:07 GMT
#642
On March 14 2010 13:51 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 13:44 madnessman wrote:
I have a question. Mafia KNOWS L is a confirmed blue role. And yet they don't kill him. Does nobody else find this odd?

On March 14 2010 04:59 L wrote:
On March 14 2010 04:47 Iaaan wrote:
I am disappointed that jeejee died, even if I can see how his vote switching was suspicious.
Definitely going to be interesting to go back and look at his posts, I remember that he was very persistent at calling people out.

Don't see how you can be disappointed that a green who actively tried to fuck with the town is gone via the day 1 lynch. This was probably one of the best day 1 lynches in history.


Just because people don't want you in a mayoral position... How does them make them trying to "fuck" with town? How can they be fucking with the town if we don't even know for certain that you're blue? Maybe you're mafia and they're actually doing the town a favor? It's pompous posts like this that caused me to change my vote.

And to those questioning my voting patterns... We have three of the most experienced players ALL RUNNING FOR MAYOR AND ALL CLAIMING BLUE. How can I vote with absolute certainty and without any qualms whatsoever when this is quite suspicious, and I am filled with uncertainty and suspecting that one of them might be lying..but don't know which one?



Not believing people's claim is all find and good. Its normal to not believe till someone proves it. However, when people literally at the very last few minutes of a vote attempt to swing it. It appears scummy. If a green is doing it, its still a bad move.

L is right, JeeJee's stunt was terrible. It doesn't matter that L would have or wouldn't have been in office from it. By causing a vote swing that late shows terrible play. It just can't be tolerated, ever.


Agreed, especially when the vote shifting is done through PMs on day 1, as I stated before. JeeJee looked scummy to many people. Another reason I do not understand why L felt he had to defend that lynch that much. It was a reasonable lynch decided by you, end of story.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 14 2010 05:44 GMT
#643
Citi.zen, if you feel so strongly about killing me, how's about we kill bill murray today and if I'm wrong, you kill me tomorrow.

Sounds like everyone wins.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
March 14 2010 06:05 GMT
#644
Back to the game, and exhausted, but, you know, you've got to make sacrifices to beat back the red scourge. Looks like we got lucky for the first day, nobody really crucial lost.

But that said, I feel like these kills don't really tell us anything, which may be why these players were picked to begin with. I mean, Vivi and Fulgrim were hardly the town's most adept mafia killers, and they clearly had no power of their own.

I think Vivi's kill makes BC look fairly innocent here, in particular because they seemed to be connected through BC's roleclaim. If Vivi had been blue, then I would've suggested that Vivi had roleclaimed back or something, but because Vivi flipped green, it doesn't seem likely to me that BC would be involved. See if you can follow that logic, I'm not entirely sure it makes sense, had some stuff to drink a couple of hours ago, maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and find what I wrote makes no sense.

Oh, and then there's this.

On March 14 2010 14:44 L wrote:
Citi.zen, if you feel so strongly about killing me, how's about we kill bill murray today and if I'm wrong, you kill me tomorrow.

Sounds like everyone wins.


Which is exactly what you did last game, and I don't believe for a moment. We all know you won't agree to die, and hold up the other end of this gambit if you're wrong, so why should we give it any weight this time?

L, what makes you think Bill Murray is mafia?
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 14 2010 06:16 GMT
#645
L, what makes you think Bill Murray is mafia?
Read the thread.

Also: Why would you give it weight? Because unlike in the last game, where I all but claimed Gambino in the thread when Gambino were down, I'm town. If I'm not, there aren't ulterior concerns like keeping the mafia families equal which would motivate us to not kill me.

So, put in another way, what's stopping town from accepting my offer on day 3? Pretty much nothing.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 14 2010 06:17 GMT
#646
On March 14 2010 14:44 L wrote:
Citi.zen, if you feel so strongly about killing me, how's about we kill bill murray today and if I'm wrong, you kill me tomorrow.

Sounds like everyone wins.


Interesting suggestion. When we were mafia together 2 games ago you sacrificed a team-mate to gain credibility. AKA - I don't see how Bill's color "proves"anything about you.

BTW - ty for letting me live past the first night.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 14 2010 06:20 GMT
#647
On March 14 2010 15:16 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
L, what makes you think Bill Murray is mafia?
Read the thread.

Also: Why would you give it weight? Because unlike in the last game, where I all but claimed Gambino in the thread when Gambino were down, I'm town. If I'm not, there aren't ulterior concerns like keeping the mafia families equal which would motivate us to not kill me.

So, put in another way, what's stopping town from accepting my offer on day 3? Pretty much nothing.


One more thing: I never directly argued you should be lynched RIGHT NOW. I did say your actions make no sense this game. You are acting totally illogical. Your latest comment does not help your case any.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
March 14 2010 06:33 GMT
#648
On March 14 2010 15:16 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
L, what makes you think Bill Murray is mafia?
Read the thread.



I have.

I'm not convinced. I'm asking if you have another argument.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 14 2010 07:18 GMT
#649
Can you center things?
I'm going to try.
Reasons why I'm the town miller.
If you're the Town Miller:
1) you think you are green. (check) <- I wish you could literally check a box nike style.
2) you end up black.
3) the mod says so.


Firstly, I literally believe I am green. I got a green colored PM when the mod sent me a "your role". "you are a townie" god damn. I'm a fucking townie. this sucks shit. why did I have to blow it when I was something cool like a detective? IDK. I guess I'm a fuckup. Story of my life.

If I'm black, I kind of sort of account for it because it's one of the only possibilities of being a townie. I guess it gives it spice. "oh, i hope i'm not the miller. What if I get elected and they think I'm red? that will sure be fun trying to convince them that the mafia would only put forth their godfather............................ real fun.
I like close games.
I also like raping rivals......
whatever, though, glad i'm alive.

I've been drinking. That's why I'd be perfect if I'm black. Lynch me you guys. I don't care. I really don't. It will be better to lynch someone like me than to lynch a fuckin' medic. Keep them and the detectives alive, win this for me. I really want a town win here. If the town doesn't win, I'm going to drink so much that I'll throw up (i promise).

That being said, L, maybe you can find a way to hurt me more than having me lynched day 1. Win it for your mafia (if you're red; assuming you're red) . Let's end this stupid feud becaude I'll admit I can't keep up with you. You win. I'm sorry I killed you, I thought you were red, and I like to win. It was the worst decision I've made in mafai, including breaking the rules, or leaving a typo on purpose to prove a point. I like you, you are one of my favorite people, and I would have voted for you.

If flamewheel only knew........ I would be the perfect black. I am probably green.... 1/15 or 2/15 likely... what's that... hmmmmm 7.5? 5%
6%-13% likely. I just used a calculator in mafia, that's how much I care about this town.

What i was trying to say in my prior paragraph is this: let's assume that the mod decided what roles we would be........... who would be better suited as the miller besides me?

and before you all are like WTF red? let's think..... would the mafia let me post this?

they wouldn't.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 14 2010 07:19 GMT
#650
On March 14 2010 15:33 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 15:16 L wrote:
L, what makes you think Bill Murray is mafia?
Read the thread.



I have.

I'm not convinced. I'm asking if you have another argument.

The guy participates in a vote swing, posts no content, goes from townie posting stupid 1 liners to posting incriminatory blocks of text. I don't see how he's even remotely unsuspicious to anyone. I can't wrap my head around the fact that every objective piece of behavior bill has given us is 100% mafia tells, yet he has an ardent bunch of semi-defenders who claim to be on the fence but don't really decide to push anyone.

That reeks so hard of scum, its unreal. The fact that I even need to restate the case makes me wonder what's going on here.

If abenson is mafia for the third game in a row, i'd be surprised, but whatever. I don't think we learn very much by killing him if he flips green.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 14 2010 07:19 GMT
#651
BloodyC0bbler:
Vivi57
tree.hugger
Incognito
Zona
Fulgrim
Iaaan
johnnyspazz
CynanMachae

Did anyone else notice this?

The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 14 2010 07:21 GMT
#652
Yeah BC's pretty legit.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 14 2010 07:21 GMT
#653
Also: Don't fucking lynch L you stupid people.............. He's obviously pulling a t_Co.

for those of you too pompous to read previous games because you feel like you are better than everyone else: (btw, ace is actually one to study people who are new and give them respect, you should try it ) pulling a t_co is when you differentiate from someone's opinion when you are both obviously green or pro-town like L is probably a veteran or what not (in my opinion), and you come across as being red.


Lynch me before L. He is more likely blue than me, as I am not blue. He might be red, but even if he is red, lynch someone like madnessman before him. L, imo, is the one i would have voted for if he was not going to lynch me.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 14 2010 07:23 GMT
#654
On March 14 2010 16:21 L wrote:
Yeah BC's pretty legit.


Sarcasm much?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 14 2010 07:25 GMT
#655
On March 14 2010 16:23 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 16:21 L wrote:
Yeah BC's pretty legit.


Sarcasm much?

Nope.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 14 2010 07:28 GMT
#656
On March 14 2010 16:25 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 16:23 Incognito wrote:
On March 14 2010 16:21 L wrote:
Yeah BC's pretty legit.


Sarcasm much?

Nope.


Why do you think the mafia are offing that list though? Seems like a bad idea unless they know all of these people are inno? Otherwise they're just exposing themselves.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 14 2010 07:29 GMT
#657
No sarcasm from me. I'm serious. "super serious" al gore style from south park when talking about a man bear pig... you don't want to fuck with a man bear pig, trust me. jeez.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 14 2010 07:30 GMT
#658
BTW, I'm green, I don't mind if you lynch me. I would be up in arms if you decided to and I was a detective, but i'm not. I'm either a townie or a miller, if you want to shut me up, go ahead, waste a lynch.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 14 2010 07:35 GMT
#659
c'mon people, give me some info.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 14 2010 07:35 GMT
#660
Hey, incognito
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 149
PiGStarcraft4
ViBE3
Nina 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14714
Dewaltoss 147
ZZZero.O 109
firebathero 99
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm67
febbydoto57
League of Legends
Doublelift3854
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6032
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m620
mouzStarbuck414
KnowMe258
ToD202
ArmadaUGS140
JimRising 108
Mew2King52
Railgan35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 9m
INu's Battles
14h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.