• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8257 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 180 Next
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
February 17 2011 05:56 GMT
#941
On February 17 2011 14:50 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2011 14:47 Divinek wrote:
On February 17 2011 13:06 chaoser wrote:
To be fair the rules were not of the norm in Orgah and so I can see people messing up by accident especially if they're in a rush to post or respond to something, I know I'd make a similar mistake. Should be lighter sentences for the two, just my two cents


I don't think not reading the rules is ever an excuse unless they are ambiguous or unclear in some way. It's always entirely the person's fault if they choose not to read them, and be entirely aware of all of them. I mean it's not like the host is hiding them or something are they?

You sir just came up with a new potential mafia game, where the town and mafia have to figure out the rules while they play.


We already did that multiple times. It didn't work out too well.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
February 17 2011 15:43 GMT
#942
again, i vote no ban for darm and jonn. what they did is usually not modkillable, and i highly doubt someone wanting to participate (that is the key) would intentionally suicide.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 17 2011 15:57 GMT
#943
On February 18 2011 00:43 annul wrote:
again, i vote no ban for darm and jonn. what they did is usually not modkillable, and i highly doubt someone wanting to participate (that is the key) would intentionally suicide.

We aren't talking about a ban for darm, only jonn. And what they did is absolutely modkillable, they violated the rules set out in the OP, just like someone who sent a bunch of PMs in a no PM game. jonn, the way things stand, you would be getting a 2 game ban (1 for your previous warning, and 1 for this modkill).
Uff Da
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
February 17 2011 20:03 GMT
#944
its just that no PM games are obvious, its cut and dry that you CANNOT click on PM and you cannot send that at all. in this game, it could very easily unintentionally slip, since it is not common that you can PM and yet not roleclaim.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 17 2011 20:08 GMT
#945
On February 18 2011 05:03 annul wrote:
its just that no PM games are obvious, its cut and dry that you CANNOT click on PM and you cannot send that at all. in this game, it could very easily unintentionally slip, since it is not common that you can PM and yet not roleclaim.


Not to mention the fact that you CAN roleclaim in thread but NOT in PMs. I'd understand if people were confused. Obviously it's still their fault for not reading the rules carefully but its not like they intentionally broke the rules. Up to the host I guess though.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
February 17 2011 22:22 GMT
#946
On February 18 2011 00:57 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 00:43 annul wrote:
again, i vote no ban for darm and jonn. what they did is usually not modkillable, and i highly doubt someone wanting to participate (that is the key) would intentionally suicide.

We aren't talking about a ban for darm, only jonn. And what they did is absolutely modkillable, they violated the rules set out in the OP, just like someone who sent a bunch of PMs in a no PM game. jonn, the way things stand, you would be getting a 2 game ban (1 for your previous warning, and 1 for this modkill).

Okay thanks, and to clarify, I have to wait til Orgah Mafia ends before I can start sitting out. And I have to sit out in 1 game, wait for that to finish, and then sit out in another game? Or do you get to sit out in multiple games at once?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 17 2011 23:16 GMT
#947
On February 18 2011 05:08 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 05:03 annul wrote:
its just that no PM games are obvious, its cut and dry that you CANNOT click on PM and you cannot send that at all. in this game, it could very easily unintentionally slip, since it is not common that you can PM and yet not roleclaim.


Not to mention the fact that you CAN roleclaim in thread but NOT in PMs. I'd understand if people were confused. Obviously it's still their fault for not reading the rules carefully but its not like they intentionally broke the rules. Up to the host I guess though.

And I think this is why pevergreen asked for a warning for darmousseh. There really was no excuse for ilovejonn when darmousseh was modkilled for the exact same thing right before that, which was why pevergreen asked for a ban. Also, theres this:
On March 04 2010 15:36 Qatol wrote:
Generally hosts are less likely to give you leniency if you already have a warning.


On February 18 2011 07:22 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 00:57 Qatol wrote:
On February 18 2011 00:43 annul wrote:
again, i vote no ban for darm and jonn. what they did is usually not modkillable, and i highly doubt someone wanting to participate (that is the key) would intentionally suicide.

We aren't talking about a ban for darm, only jonn. And what they did is absolutely modkillable, they violated the rules set out in the OP, just like someone who sent a bunch of PMs in a no PM game. jonn, the way things stand, you would be getting a 2 game ban (1 for your previous warning, and 1 for this modkill).

Okay thanks, and to clarify, I have to wait til Orgah Mafia ends before I can start sitting out. And I have to sit out in 1 game, wait for that to finish, and then sit out in another game? Or do you get to sit out in multiple games at once?

Yes, you have to wait until Orgah Mafia finishes before you can start sitting out games. And yes, you have to sit out 1 game, wait for it to finish, and then sit out another game. You cannot sit out multiple games at the same time. Reading through the OP, I see this isn't very clear, so I will clarify it in the OP.
Uff Da
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
February 18 2011 00:05 GMT
#948
Alright, thanks.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 21 2011 01:19 GMT
#949
divinek gets a 3 game ban for his second inactivity modkill in Mini Mafia 4.
Uff Da
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 22 2011 16:24 GMT
#950
With Orgah Mafia ending, Eiii is removed from the list.
Uff Da
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
February 22 2011 17:47 GMT
#951
I guess put Misder as serving his 1 game ban. I replaced him in XXXVII. Sorry about that Qatol, thanks for the PM. I actually read your message in thread but forgot to remove him from the player list.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
February 23 2011 00:05 GMT
#952
Sitting out Caller's game, pm'd Qatol, waiting for him to reply to some questions.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 23 2011 00:07 GMT
#953
probably should sit something else out...caller's game probs not going to start for a while right?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
February 23 2011 00:25 GMT
#954
cuz i duno if i can sit out games that alrdy started so i chose a game that hasnt started. and i don't see any new games so.. yea.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 23 2011 00:32 GMT
#955
On February 23 2011 09:25 ilovejonn wrote:
cuz i duno if i can sit out games that alrdy started so i chose a game that hasnt started. and i don't see any new games so.. yea.

RoL's game hasn't started yet. That one should work just fine.
Uff Da
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 23 2011 00:34 GMT
#956
On February 23 2011 02:47 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I guess put Misder as serving his 1 game ban. I replaced him in XXXVII. Sorry about that Qatol, thanks for the PM. I actually read your message in thread but forgot to remove him from the player list.

I want him to actually say he is sitting out the game (either here or through PM to me). I know it seems a bit rigid/formalistic, but I'd just like to see the effort made.
Uff Da
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
February 23 2011 01:39 GMT
#957
On February 23 2011 09:32 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 09:25 ilovejonn wrote:
cuz i duno if i can sit out games that alrdy started so i chose a game that hasnt started. and i don't see any new games so.. yea.

RoL's game hasn't started yet. That one should work just fine.

Okay, sitting out RoL's game.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 01:46:34
February 23 2011 01:45 GMT
#958
On February 23 2011 10:39 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 09:32 Qatol wrote:
On February 23 2011 09:25 ilovejonn wrote:
cuz i duno if i can sit out games that alrdy started so i chose a game that hasnt started. and i don't see any new games so.. yea.

RoL's game hasn't started yet. That one should work just fine.

Okay, sitting out RoL's game.

By the way, you really don't need to post here + the thread you're sitting out + PM me. Posting here or PMing me is enough.
Uff Da
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
February 23 2011 02:46 GMT
#959
On February 23 2011 10:45 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 10:39 ilovejonn wrote:
On February 23 2011 09:32 Qatol wrote:
On February 23 2011 09:25 ilovejonn wrote:
cuz i duno if i can sit out games that alrdy started so i chose a game that hasnt started. and i don't see any new games so.. yea.

RoL's game hasn't started yet. That one should work just fine.

Okay, sitting out RoL's game.

By the way, you really don't need to post here + the thread you're sitting out + PM me. Posting here or PMing me is enough.

Oh alright. I thought I had to do all 3. lol.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 23 2011 03:09 GMT
#960
On February 23 2011 11:46 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 10:45 Qatol wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:39 ilovejonn wrote:
On February 23 2011 09:32 Qatol wrote:
On February 23 2011 09:25 ilovejonn wrote:
cuz i duno if i can sit out games that alrdy started so i chose a game that hasnt started. and i don't see any new games so.. yea.

RoL's game hasn't started yet. That one should work just fine.

Okay, sitting out RoL's game.

By the way, you really don't need to post here + the thread you're sitting out + PM me. Posting here or PMing me is enough.

Oh alright. I thought I had to do all 3. lol.

It's okay. I only wish all people were as nice about sitting out their bans as you are being.
Uff Da
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
ProTech158
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16645
Calm 3365
Mini 419
Mind 85
910 65
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc5466
canceldota60
monkeys_forever0
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4236
Other Games
FrodaN990
Beastyqt522
olofmeister339
Liquid`Hasu306
Khaldor258
Livibee188
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 131
ZombieGrub57
QueenE55
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• 80smullet 21
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV374
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie922
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra480
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.