• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8223 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 180 Next
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
February 11 2011 06:30 GMT
#921
On February 01 2011 00:10 Qatol wrote:
Annul (might be leaning towards a ban? talking about how saying "fuck" is disallowed)


for the record, i vote no ban.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
February 11 2011 09:01 GMT
#922
On February 11 2011 12:47 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 11:39 Node wrote:
zerroth was modkilled for inactivity in XXXVI. First time, 1-game ban, so on and so forth.

What about eti307? wasn't he modkilled?


Yep, him too. Was double-checking the modkill list and mixed him up with nfi. >.<
whole lies with a half smile
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 13 2011 01:58 GMT
#923
On February 11 2011 18:01 Node wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 12:47 Qatol wrote:
On February 11 2011 11:39 Node wrote:
zerroth was modkilled for inactivity in XXXVI. First time, 1-game ban, so on and so forth.

What about eti307? wasn't he modkilled?


Yep, him too. Was double-checking the modkill list and mixed him up with nfi. >.<

So nfi shouldn't be getting a ban? I'm confused now.
Uff Da
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-14 20:30:43
February 14 2011 20:28 GMT
#924
Original Message From pevergreen:
I think so, yeah. They were all modkilled for inactivity under a more leniant system than is usually run.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Qatol:
Should I be adding:
me_viet
ELITECubWarman8
SouthRawrea
Johnhughthom
Project Psycho
to the ban list?

Added.

Also, because Mafia XXXVI has ended, ohN has been removed from the Ban List.
Uff Da
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 14 2011 21:24 GMT
#925
the five modkills in orgah mafia is fucking absurd considering the modkill requirements are so relaxed.
you can go 6 days without posting a single thing and still be alive>>> you have to litteraly sign up for the game with zero intent to play.
me_viet (Omanes)
ELITECubWarman8 (Centurion1)
SouthRawrea (Glenn)
Johnhughthom (Sigurd)
Project Psycho (Kommodus)

they should all get 3 game bans imo
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 15 2011 00:10 GMT
#926
On February 15 2011 06:24 Coagulation wrote:
the five modkills in orgah mafia is fucking absurd considering the modkill requirements are so relaxed.
you can go 6 days without posting a single thing and still be alive>>> you have to litteraly sign up for the game with zero intent to play.
me_viet (Omanes)
ELITECubWarman8 (Centurion1)
SouthRawrea (Glenn)
Johnhughthom (Sigurd)
Project Psycho (Kommodus)

they should all get 3 game bans imo

Sadly, this is against how we have done things up to this point. Even if you never post, it has been 1 game for the first modkill. I assume you want us to change that policy? I'm worried that we make things a lot more unpredictable and leave the punishments a lot more up to the whims of the current host.
Uff Da
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
February 15 2011 15:55 GMT
#927
I can't even think of a legit excuse for 6 days of zero posting rofl

"Uhh, sorry I forgot I was on vacation,.... in the antarctic... where internet doesn't exist..?"
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
February 15 2011 16:19 GMT
#928
Just some more information.

SouthRawrea:
He should know better...

johnhughthom:
Had a few posts in the game (i.e. made an effort), but was late with his first vote. This was his last post in the game:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2011 09:36 johnhughthom wrote:
My vote didn't register pever, I assume it was late. Does that mean if I miss one of the next three votes I'll be wogged? Because I'm pretty busy in rl at the moment.

I'd say a warning rather than a ban for him.

ELITECubWarman8:
Only has his /in post in the game. Hasn't posted anywhere else. Doesn't look like he's coming back anyway.

Project Psycho:
As far as I can see he didn't get access to the forum? He has no posts in the actual game.

me_viet:
Never posted in the actual game either. He does have access to the forums though.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 15 2011 16:46 GMT
#929
On February 16 2011 01:19 deconduo wrote:
Just some more information.

SouthRawrea:
He should know better...

Agreed.

johnhughthom:
Had a few posts in the game (i.e. made an effort), but was late with his first vote. This was his last post in the game:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2011 09:36 johnhughthom wrote:
My vote didn't register pever, I assume it was late. Does that mean if I miss one of the next three votes I'll be wogged? Because I'm pretty busy in rl at the moment.

I'd say a warning rather than a ban for him.

This is the kind of judgment call we usually leave up to the host. So I'll leave this up to pevergreen unless someone has a problem with that?

ELITECubWarman8:
Only has his /in post in the game. Hasn't posted anywhere else. Doesn't look like he's coming back anyway.

Project Psycho:
As far as I can see he didn't get access to the forum? He has no posts in the actual game.

me_viet:
Never posted in the actual game either. He does have access to the forums though.

All 3 were PMed to request access to the forum. me_viet and ELITE did so, Psycho did not.
I don't have a problem with Psycho's ban because he couldn't take the time to make a post in the access thread in like a week after signing up to play. It would be different if he posted in that thread and was still waiting on a mod to give him access to this forum. And viet and ELITE were inactive, so a standard ban seems appropriate for them as well.
Uff Da
pevergreen
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia252 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 12:02:03
February 16 2011 12:01 GMT
#930
I doubt elite or JHT will be coming back. They only came because I requested sign ups.

I even PM'd them saying this:

If any of you are inactive (looks at warman) you will be banned from future games i host.

So they get to enjoy a perma ban from me where they normally play.

If you must put something through, 1 game ban is fine.

darmousseh was modkilled for a rule break.
pevergreen
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia252 Posts
February 16 2011 13:36 GMT
#931
ilovejonn modkilled for the exact same rulebreak as darmousseh.

He did it over 12 hours after I modkilled darmousseh and even provided the rule he broke:

Role PMs: In private, you may not reveal anything about your role, besides your name. You may not discuss, allude to, hint or in any way attempt to convince a person/party that you have a particular role (for example: doctor, sk, vig etc) or ability.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=186653&currentpage=33#648

Theres not reading the rules, then theres not reading the rules and not reading the rules when posted again after a modkill.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 15:09:09
February 16 2011 15:05 GMT
#932
What are you recommending for these rulebreaks? I mean, there are rulebreaks (posting game relevant information after death) and then there are RULEBREAKS (verbally abusing the host). Obviously the second category is treated a lot more seriously than the first and there is a whole range in between the two.

I assume you want something relatively light for darmousseh (who roleclaimed DT in PM) (warning? 1 game ban?). And you are asking for something a little more severe (1 game ban? 1 game + a warning when unbanned? 2 games?) for ilovejonn?
Uff Da
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 19:27:50
February 16 2011 19:19 GMT
#933
Am I getting banned for my accidental rulebreak? Otherwise I would like to sign up for TL mafia XXXVII.

Edit; I would like to sign up for mini mafia as well.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
February 16 2011 19:59 GMT
#934
On February 17 2011 04:19 darmousseh wrote:
Am I getting banned for my accidental rulebreak? Otherwise I would like to sign up for TL mafia XXXVII.

Edit; I would like to sign up for mini mafia as well.

It depends on how damaging/disruptive it was to the game and how pevergreen feels about it.
Uff Da
pevergreen
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia252 Posts
February 16 2011 20:14 GMT
#935
On February 17 2011 00:05 Qatol wrote:
I assume you want something relatively light for darmousseh (who roleclaimed DT in PM) (warning? 1 game ban?). And you are asking for something a little more severe (1 game ban? 1 game + a warning when unbanned? 2 games?) for ilovejonn?


Luckily for both of them, I balanced the game.

Warning and a 1game ban respectively would be fine imo.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
February 16 2011 22:33 GMT
#936
Can someone tell me the total number of games I'm banned for, since I already have a warning from before? Also, to reduce banned game number I have to post in game thread and this thread stating that I will be sitting out those games yes?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 17 2011 04:06 GMT
#937
To be fair the rules were not of the norm in Orgah and so I can see people messing up by accident especially if they're in a rush to post or respond to something, I know I'd make a similar mistake. Should be lighter sentences for the two, just my two cents
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
February 17 2011 04:23 GMT
#938
The part where you can reveal role in public but only name in PM kind of confused me considering how I also deliberately tried not to claim my name in the PM (ha ha), but I do feel incredibly stupid for breaking the same rule that someone else did previously in the same game. I in no way use it as an excuse to lower my penalty, but if you feel lenient enough I would be delighted.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
February 17 2011 05:47 GMT
#939
On February 17 2011 13:06 chaoser wrote:
To be fair the rules were not of the norm in Orgah and so I can see people messing up by accident especially if they're in a rush to post or respond to something, I know I'd make a similar mistake. Should be lighter sentences for the two, just my two cents


I don't think not reading the rules is ever an excuse unless they are ambiguous or unclear in some way. It's always entirely the person's fault if they choose not to read them, and be entirely aware of all of them. I mean it's not like the host is hiding them or something are they?
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
February 17 2011 05:50 GMT
#940
On February 17 2011 14:47 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2011 13:06 chaoser wrote:
To be fair the rules were not of the norm in Orgah and so I can see people messing up by accident especially if they're in a rush to post or respond to something, I know I'd make a similar mistake. Should be lighter sentences for the two, just my two cents


I don't think not reading the rules is ever an excuse unless they are ambiguous or unclear in some way. It's always entirely the person's fault if they choose not to read them, and be entirely aware of all of them. I mean it's not like the host is hiding them or something are they?

You sir just came up with a new potential mafia game, where the town and mafia have to figure out the rules while they play.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
ProTech158
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16645
Calm 3365
Mini 419
Mind 85
910 65
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc5466
canceldota60
monkeys_forever0
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4236
Other Games
FrodaN990
Beastyqt522
olofmeister339
Liquid`Hasu306
Khaldor258
Livibee188
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 131
ZombieGrub57
QueenE55
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• 80smullet 21
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV374
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie922
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra480
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.