• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:58
CEST 11:58
KST 18:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6633 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 180 Next
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
November 02 2010 23:37 GMT
#661
On November 03 2010 08:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Divinek, Misder and Fishball were modkilled in my game. For Fishball I definitely do not want a penalty as he was quite active in my game. For Divinek I request a 1 game ban since he was almost completely inactive. Misder was somewhat active and I'm a bit torn on him. I think a warning would do for him, though that is up to your discretion.

Why modkill if you aren't planning on banning/ warning? Doesn't it serve the game better to just let them miss the vote and warn them in the thread?
Uff Da
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2010 23:56 GMT
#662
Because I do find it important to uphold the rules and not voting for 48 hours without presenting a valid reason is inexcusable and I feel that should always result in a modkill as this is in the rules as well. I discussed it with another host and we both agreed that from a mod's perspective, it should be a modkill. It was a very tough decision though.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
November 03 2010 01:21 GMT
#663
On November 03 2010 08:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Because I do find it important to uphold the rules and not voting for 48 hours without presenting a valid reason is inexcusable and I feel that should always result in a modkill as this is in the rules as well. I discussed it with another host and we both agreed that from a mod's perspective, it should be a modkill. It was a very tough decision though.

I'm just saying that if it disrupted the game enough to warrant a ban, it should disrupt the game enough to warrant a warning. It doesn't seem right to modkill and then not do anything unless it is some sort of unforeseeable emergency.
Uff Da
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
November 03 2010 05:13 GMT
#664
On November 03 2010 10:21 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2010 08:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Because I do find it important to uphold the rules and not voting for 48 hours without presenting a valid reason is inexcusable and I feel that should always result in a modkill as this is in the rules as well. I discussed it with another host and we both agreed that from a mod's perspective, it should be a modkill. It was a very tough decision though.

I'm just saying that if it disrupted the game enough to warrant a ban, it should disrupt the game enough to warrant a warning. It doesn't seem right to modkill and then not do anything unless it is some sort of unforeseeable emergency.

Fishball did say it was some unforeseeable 4 hour emergency meeting that caused him to miss the vote. Still, people should learn to just throw a placeholder vote on themselves if they plan to wait until the last minute to vote.
I can already see the ending
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
November 03 2010 05:40 GMT
#665
Fishball got mod-killed for his birthday
Haha, sorry Artanis, you know I just find it comical.
You did a good job.
靈魂交響曲
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
November 04 2010 03:00 GMT
#666
I fail at reading. I thought i just had to sit out 3 games and then could join in again, didnt read the part where i have to contact the game host or you, quatol
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 04 2010 03:01 GMT
#667
omg hi scara
RIP Aaliyah
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
November 04 2010 03:04 GMT
#668
On November 04 2010 12:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
omg hi scara

Hey drh how are you?
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
November 04 2010 03:12 GMT
#669
On November 04 2010 12:00 Scaramanga wrote:
I fail at reading. I thought i just had to sit out 3 games and then could join in again, didnt read the part where i have to contact the game host or you, quatol

No u in Qatol! I will dispell this myth eventually!
Uff Da
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
November 04 2010 03:17 GMT
#670
On November 04 2010 12:12 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 12:00 Scaramanga wrote:
I fail at reading. I thought i just had to sit out 3 games and then could join in again, didnt read the part where i have to contact the game host or you, quatol

No u in Qatol! I will dispell this myth eventually!

What myth would this be? ^^
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
November 04 2010 03:29 GMT
#671
On November 04 2010 12:17 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 12:12 Qatol wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:00 Scaramanga wrote:
I fail at reading. I thought i just had to sit out 3 games and then could join in again, didnt read the part where i have to contact the game host or you, quatol

No u in Qatol! I will dispell this myth eventually!

What myth would this be? ^^

You were around in the early games I played where nobody knew how to spell my name (Ace's Mafia World, TL Mafia Resurrection, TL Mafia IV).
Uff Da
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
November 04 2010 03:43 GMT
#672
On November 04 2010 12:29 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 12:17 Scaramanga wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:12 Qatol wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:00 Scaramanga wrote:
I fail at reading. I thought i just had to sit out 3 games and then could join in again, didnt read the part where i have to contact the game host or you, quatol

No u in Qatol! I will dispell this myth eventually!

What myth would this be? ^^

You were around in the early games I played where nobody knew how to spell my name (Ace's Mafia World, TL Mafia Resurrection, TL Mafia IV).

I guess its just stuck aha ^^
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
November 04 2010 05:55 GMT
#673
Huh you can spell names just by looking at them what
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
November 05 2010 18:35 GMT
#674
Quatol is Qatol's IRL name?
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
November 05 2010 18:42 GMT
#675
On November 04 2010 14:55 flamewheel wrote:
Huh you can spell names just by looking at them what


His name goes against the laws of spelling. You could stare for hours and still end up with a u. I'm not going to post his name because it will come out wrong.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2010 18:46 GMT
#676
On November 04 2010 12:29 Quatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 12:17 Scaramanga wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:12 Qatol wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:00 Scaramanga wrote:
I fail at reading. I thought i just had to sit out 3 games and then could join in again, didnt read the part where i have to contact the game host or you, quatol

No u in Qatol! I will dispell this myth eventually!

What myth would this be? ^^

You were around in the early games I played where nobody knew how to spell my name (Ace's Mafia World, TL Mafia Resurrection, TL Mafia IV).


Ya, I hate when people can't spell names.

+ Show Spoiler +
bonus points when you find the irony!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
November 05 2010 18:50 GMT
#677
On November 06 2010 03:42 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 14:55 flamewheel wrote:
Huh you can spell names just by looking at them what


His name goes against the laws of spelling. You could stare for hours and still end up with a u. I'm not going to post his name because it will come out wrong.

That is more of a rule than a law! There is no u in Qatar either!
Uff Da
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 05 2010 19:13 GMT
#678
On November 06 2010 03:46 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 12:29 Quatol wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:17 Scaramanga wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:12 Qatol wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:00 Scaramanga wrote:
I fail at reading. I thought i just had to sit out 3 games and then could join in again, didnt read the part where i have to contact the game host or you, quatol

No u in Qatol! I will dispell this myth eventually!

What myth would this be? ^^

You were around in the early games I played where nobody knew how to spell my name (Ace's Mafia World, TL Mafia Resurrection, TL Mafia IV).


Ya, I hate when people can't spell names.

+ Show Spoiler +
bonus points when you find the irony!

I found it Pandian!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
November 05 2010 19:19 GMT
#679
On November 06 2010 03:46 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 12:29 Qatol wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:17 Scaramanga wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:12 Qatol wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:00 Scaramanga wrote:
I fail at reading. I thought i just had to sit out 3 games and then could join in again, didnt read the part where i have to contact the game host or you, quatol

No u in Qatol! I will dispell this myth eventually!

What myth would this be? ^^

You were around in the early games I played where nobody knew how to spell my name (Ace's Mafia World, TL Mafia Resurrection, TL Mafia IV).


Ya, I hate when people can't spell names.

+ Show Spoiler +
bonus points when you find the irony!

Nothing to find here!
Uff Da
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 06 2010 17:10 GMT
#680
Lexpar modded for failing to vote. Figure the standard 1 game ban would be good.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10420
Rain 3184
soO 520
BeSt 449
Stork 378
Soulkey 359
Soma 342
Rush 266
firebathero 213
Barracks 152
[ Show more ]
Sexy 95
Shinee 52
Killer 32
Mind 30
Sharp 23
Shine 22
HiyA 22
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
yabsab 14
hero 13
Terrorterran 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5630
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1111
Pyrionflax199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 50
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3m
CranKy Ducklings23
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
Patches Events
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
OSC
13h 3m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.