• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:20
CEST 19:20
KST 02:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10164 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 180 Next
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 16 2012 05:08 GMT
#2401
Like I said before, I support that decision. I still think kron should just be left with a warning. Curu articulated my points well in the post above.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
January 16 2012 08:45 GMT
#2402
On January 16 2012 12:47 Curu wrote:
I don't think Kronhjort deserves anything. From what I understand he signed up as a replacement then when he got replaced into the game never posted and got modkilled (without responding to the replacement PM).

From how I've seen things done is even if you sign up as a replacement the host still PMs you beforehand asking if you are still available to replace in. If the host gets no answer or a no then you aren't replaced in, if you answer yes then you replace in.

Yeah he did sign up as a replacement but something might have happened or something might have come up. Tons of people sign up as replacements cause they don't have time to play the actual game and put their names in in case their situation changes and sometimes it doesn't and they still can't play when called upon.

Kron deserves nothing.

I'm for Newbie Mafias being given warnings. As long as newbie Mafias are held to players with <2 games, should be fine
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
January 16 2012 15:32 GMT
#2403
Nope, there are rules listed out in the op and you get punished for them. It's not hard to read. It's not like newbie games give you a free pass to flake, so they get the standard punishments.

Good job FW.

Yeah kron deserves nothing.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 18 2012 09:34 GMT
#2404
Reminder about zeks potentially needing a ban for being replaced (don't know the circumstances so will wait to pass judgment)
Reminder about Mattchew getting a one game ban for posting his inbox.

Reminder about rtgICEMAN getting a one game ban for needing to be replaced.

Reminder about Maxella getting a one game ban for just not doing anything.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
January 18 2012 18:21 GMT
#2405
flamewheel's so cute writing reminders to himself!
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
January 18 2012 18:29 GMT
#2406
Reminder about flamewheel reminding himself to remember things.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
January 18 2012 18:30 GMT
#2407
Reminder Kurumi is a cutie
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 01:33:50
January 19 2012 01:33 GMT
#2408
On January 19 2012 03:21 Foolishness wrote:
flamewheel's so cute writing reminders to himself!

I used to do it too. It's hard to remember it all otherwise. Though I usually kept my reminder list in a text file on the desktop...
Uff Da
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 19 2012 01:42 GMT
#2409
On January 19 2012 10:33 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 03:21 Foolishness wrote:
flamewheel's so cute writing reminders to himself!

I used to do it too. It's hard to remember it all otherwise. Though I usually kept my reminder list in a text file on the desktop...


Do you title it "Cute ban reminder list"?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 19 2012 03:08 GMT
#2410
Reminder about reminding myself to remind all of you to remind me to remind myself about Maxella and rtgICEMAN getting standard bans for inactivity.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 19 2012 03:10 GMT
#2411
Thanks for the reminder
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
January 19 2012 04:56 GMT
#2412
On January 19 2012 10:42 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 10:33 Qatol wrote:
On January 19 2012 03:21 Foolishness wrote:
flamewheel's so cute writing reminders to himself!

I used to do it too. It's hard to remember it all otherwise. Though I usually kept my reminder list in a text file on the desktop...


Do you title it "Cute ban reminder list"?

Dreamflower might have...... Or at least she called it that.
Uff Da
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 05:19:00
January 19 2012 05:18 GMT
#2413
herpy derpy finals almost over, then vacation, and judging by the number of players left, the end of L will coincide with my return.

reminder: remind flamewheel to remind me to remind myself to remind flamewheel to forget to remember what he wasn't going to
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
January 19 2012 05:26 GMT
#2414
I'd like to remind Flamewheel about my situation from Day 1... I see that I'm still up for a ban at the end of this game.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 19 2012 12:07 GMT
#2415
On January 19 2012 14:26 kingjames01 wrote:
I'd like to remind Flamewheel about my situation from Day 1... I see that I'm still up for a ban at the end of this game.

Oh you right I'll remove you broski.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 21 2012 03:20 GMT
#2416
sandroba, Chaosquo, and blahz0r will receive inactivity bans for TL Mafia L. Due to extenuating circumstances, Chaosquo may contest this--let me know.

For only voting once in a double lynch day, kingjames01, Cwave, and Meapak_Ziphh receive warnings.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
January 21 2012 04:34 GMT
#2417
In all honesty, I was working on a really big post that was supposed to be posted before the end of the Day. As I was typing I lost all track of time, (it was a BIG post). I was just editing the damned thing when I realized that the voting deadline was possibly 1 hour sooner than I thought.

In my panic, I closed the window where I had been working off and on for almost an hour to get a vote cast. Of course it was too late.

I was late for the final vote count but what hurt more was that I LOST MY PRE-LYNCH POST... =( An hour has gone by and I'm still feeling the pain...

I deserve my warning because I was too late to vote. I'm not going to contest it.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 21 2012 04:38 GMT
#2418
I just completely derped, sorry fw.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
January 21 2012 04:44 GMT
#2419
reminder about sheth reminding flamewheel to remind himself to remember things
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
January 22 2012 00:09 GMT
#2420
Yeah, I totally screwed that up, sorry guys. I'll sit out sleeper cell.
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 275
UpATreeSC 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1424
EffOrt 1033
Mini 815
Soma 582
actioN 470
Rush 401
Light 324
Larva 319
BeSt 211
Dewaltoss 163
[ Show more ]
Snow 120
hero 103
sorry 89
firebathero 89
Liquid`Ret 60
Zeus 58
Barracks 53
soO 31
Sexy 28
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 25
JYJ 24
Bale 22
Shine 21
zelot 17
Rock 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7677
qojqva2027
Dendi915
420jenkins174
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps826
Fnx 783
x6flipin474
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5425
Grubby5052
Liquid`Hasu518
Other Games
Beastyqt575
B2W.Neo495
byalli442
ceh9436
Khaldor172
ArmadaUGS157
Liquid`VortiX149
KnowMe139
C9.Mang0127
TKL 91
BRAT_OK 85
Trikslyr54
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV271
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream142
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH278
• StrangeGG 62
• Reevou 7
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 16
• 80smullet 12
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV457
League of Legends
• Nemesis3644
• TFBlade895
Other Games
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 40m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.