• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8978 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 180 Next
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
January 07 2012 06:04 GMT
#2361
sitting out L
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 07 2012 18:46 GMT
#2362
Noted.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
January 08 2012 16:08 GMT
#2363
@Flamewheel I think you've missed something, in the Complete Ban List

"Beneather - second ban - 1 game remains SITTING OUT ELECTION MAFIA"

Election Mafia is over. right?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-08 21:37:24
January 08 2012 21:34 GMT
#2364
Thank you, I will remedy that.

Election Mafia is now complete so Beneather has been removed from the ban list (for the second time).
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 09 2012 00:14 GMT
#2365
Guys, what's the consensus on the Bill Murray thing? We said we'd revisit the topic after the new year and now I just feel like everyone just wants to kick it into the back room and not deal with it. Let's figure this out cause keeping someone in limbo like this really fucking sucks. Either commit and ban him completely but don't just leave this up in the air.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 19:04:49
January 09 2012 00:34 GMT
#2366
I think he's been removed 'cause he's in TL Mafia L, hosted by the very horse who manages the ban list.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 09 2012 00:41 GMT
#2367
He gets another shot at super secret probation iirc.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
January 09 2012 09:34 GMT
#2368
On January 09 2012 09:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
He gets another shot at super secret probation iirc.


This seems to be the case.
SUNSFANNED
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
January 09 2012 18:06 GMT
#2369
Well, I'll be honest with you. I don't mind giving Bill Murray another shot as long as it's okay with people that currently play here, because I believe people can change. But if his come back would drive out one or more of our active players I see no benefit in removing him from the ban list. So ultimately I'm okay with it as long as everyone who really had a problem with him is willing to give him another chance. If it is unbearable to some of the people that he pissed off in the past, then I'm against it, because I value our current roster of players higher.
I hope that's not too honest for some of you =P
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
January 09 2012 18:16 GMT
#2370
I forgot to add that the max price that we would pay to check if such change has taken place is one game being ruined. While that certainly sucks, I believe that it's worth a possible very active and interested player/host.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 18:22:23
January 09 2012 18:22 GMT
#2371
On January 09 2012 09:34 prplhz wrote:
I think he's been removed 'cause his in TL Mafia L, hosted by the very horse who manages the ban list.

Can't make a good 'neigh' pun to affirm your statement.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
January 13 2012 10:37 GMT
#2372
What do I do to get off the semi permanent ban list?
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
January 13 2012 10:40 GMT
#2373
awww, chaoser <3
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 13 2012 15:55 GMT
#2374
On January 13 2012 19:37 Scaramanga wrote:
What do I do to get off the semi permanent ban list?

Here let me show you how it worked with the last guy.
"HEY I HAVE BEEN PERM BANNED 2-3 TIMES, CAN I BE UNBANNED?"

"Well, have you learned your lesson?"

"Well yeah, obviously I mean its been 3 months, but seriously Jackal58 is a wanker."

"Umm, well, it doesn't seem you learned your lesson and you probably still suck as a person but just in case all the signs are wrong and somehow your the new golden egg lets let you spam and use terrible logic and strategy in a mafia game even though the host that bans you is against it."

"But seriously, Jacka58 is a fag."

I have removed names for the sake of anonymity to the formerly two time banned user.

That being said, sure you can sign up for a game. I was the host that had you banned for being a douche, as long as you promise not to be a douche again then I will allow it. I found you considering more bearable than the aforementioned player and if he gets a chance why shouldn't you.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
January 13 2012 21:02 GMT
#2375
LOL
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
January 13 2012 21:34 GMT
#2376
On January 14 2012 00:55 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2012 19:37 Scaramanga wrote:
What do I do to get off the semi permanent ban list?

Here let me show you how it worked with the last guy.
"HEY I HAVE BEEN PERM BANNED 2-3 TIMES, CAN I BE UNBANNED?"

"Well, have you learned your lesson?"

"Well yeah, obviously I mean its been 3 months, but seriously Jackal58 is a wanker."

"Umm, well, it doesn't seem you learned your lesson and you probably still suck as a person but just in case all the signs are wrong and somehow your the new golden egg lets let you spam and use terrible logic and strategy in a mafia game even though the host that bans you is against it."

"But seriously, Jacka58 is a fag."

I have removed names for the sake of anonymity to the formerly two time banned user.

That being said, sure you can sign up for a game. I was the host that had you banned for being a douche, as long as you promise not to be a douche again then I will allow it. I found you considering more bearable than the aforementioned player and if he gets a chance why shouldn't you.

Someone was worse than me? Wow he must of been a massive nob. Yeah I won't be a jerk again in another game (sorry again about your game btw)
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 14 2012 19:07 GMT
#2377
Flamewheel gets the final decision on this, but I am fine with it and I know BC won't care since you are bros so it should be fine. For reference, the game was Salem Mafia around a year or two ago.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 14 2012 20:46 GMT
#2378
On January 13 2012 19:37 Scaramanga wrote:
What do I do to get off the semi permanent ban list?

Will deal with this later.

Self-reminder about Mattchew.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 15 2012 01:20 GMT
#2379
With the conclusion of mini mafia II there were 3 forced replacements and 1 modkill. I would suggest standard warnings for Gretorp, Xeris, AnxiousHippo, and Kronhjort, as this is a newbie game and kronjort, although requesting to be a replacement, never ended up responding to my PM telling him he replaced into the game.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 12:08:07
January 15 2012 03:44 GMT
#2380
Self-reminder about day 1 non-voters:

BrownBear - only one post since start of game
igabod (PM'd me saying he wants to be replaced; no reason why) - 2 posts since start of game, none in last 24 hours
Erandorr (PMed me saying he wants to be replaced; not an acceptable reason why) - 3 posts since start of game, none in last 24 hours
rtgICEMAN - only two posts since start of game
Maxella - one post since start of game

Even if they're replaced bans for them all.

As always, disputation made after game ends.

sandroba and Protactinium apparently just don't know how to vote yet can post in thread.
kingjames had extenuating circumstances!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft425
RuFF_SC2 203
Nina 92
-ZergGirl 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2235
Bale 18
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 9
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1157
taco 374
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox731
Other Games
summit1g7628
JimRising 681
Day[9].tv471
C9.Mang0305
WinterStarcraft287
Maynarde152
Sick148
Livibee144
ViBE101
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick936
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota216
League of Legends
• Stunt302
Other Games
• Day9tv471
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 6m
Stellar Fest
9h 6m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.